View Full Version : Simple Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

jc_rcw
September 4th, 2005, 09:36 AM
http://www.filb.de/games/emerald/word.php?lang=2
your lazy

dragon_master C
September 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I know... it's a habit... :15: oh yeah, i have a ?. how do you get duskull and chimeco? i went all through mt pyre and only found shuppets! since i restarted my game, i'm only at that part. thanks! hey! that website is in a differant language! try going to yahoo & typing pokemon emerald cheats cause i don't have acccess to it. thanks though.

pokejungle
September 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
If you're in sapphire Duskulls are EXTREMELY hard to find. So are chimecho. You have search for a LONG while before finding one.

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 5th, 2005, 05:47 AM
It may help if you know where they are found best at.

All the way at the top of Mt. Pyre called the summit. (If you are unsure it is the grass near where you get the orbs) Duskulls in Saphire are not that rare, but they are less common the Shuppets. However, Chimecho are very rare and can only be found on the summit.

dragon_master C
September 5th, 2005, 08:49 AM
well actually it wasn't saphire, i have emerald. but i'll check there cause before my game crashed, i got it there so i'll check it out. thanks.

oh yeah does anyone know what thread the dragon club is at? cause i wanted to get a trainer card but i forgot where at. :nervous:

conan79
September 6th, 2005, 12:18 PM
hello, can somebody tell me how can i trade pokemons from LG to RUBY?

Batesymon
September 6th, 2005, 12:51 PM
hello, can somebody tell me how can i trade pokemons from LG to RUBY?
I'm not entirely sure of this (Having not gotten this far in FR or LG before) but I think that you have to get the Ruby Shard from one of the Sevii Islands. Someone help me out a bit more here?

Random Plushie
September 6th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Yes, you must obtain the Ruby and Sapphire after you beat the Elite 4, then you will be able to trade. =3

Jordan
September 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
To make this more complicated. Beat the Elite 4 in FL. Get 60+ pokemon datas in your pokedex and then come see proffessor Oak he'll give you a National dex. Go see the two Team Rocket dudes who been blocking your way into the cave on Mount Ember. Battle them and get inside and find the Ruby. Give it to Celio and he'll ask you to get the Sapphire ( can you find it on your own ? ). After you get the Sapphire give it to Celio and then you'll be able to trade with your Ruby or Sapphire game.

conan79
September 7th, 2005, 07:47 AM
hello again, i have already beat the top 4 at LG and have ruby and sapphire plate, but i cant trade pokemons.Should i beat the top 4 at ruby or sapphire first or what.
please help!!!!

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 7th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah you have to beat the Elite 4 in R/S before you can trade you Pokemon from LG to R/S

Jordan
September 7th, 2005, 04:07 PM
HUh ? I traded my Pokemon from FL to RS without having to beat the Elite Four on RS.

pika57
September 7th, 2005, 05:05 PM
HUh ? I traded my Pokemon from FL to RS without having to beat the Elite Four on RS.

I think its only a requirement that you beat the FR/LG league in order to trade.

ex_milotic
September 9th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Could we use Latias/Latios in Emerald Battle Frontier? Thanks =)

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 9th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Yes, you can use the Latis in Battle Frontier.

Jordan
September 9th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Latios/ Latias is basicly treated as a regular pokemon.

pokejungle
September 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I think its only a requirement that you beat the FR/LG league in order to trade.

In Emerald you have to get the National dex though~

Just in case anyone was wondering o.o;

dragon_master C
September 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM
what's the fastest way to hatch a BAD EGG? i'm at the desert now going back n forth. but i never hatched one of these b4....thanks...

jc_rcw
September 10th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Uhmm I don't know much about bad eggs but having your first pokemon with a flame body ability(in emerald) and a mach bike helps alot.

Crazy Frogitist
September 10th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Uhmm I don't know much about bad eggs but having your first pokemon with a flame body ability(in emerald) and a mach bike helps alot.

it might b even easier if u have 5 pkmn that got flame body and an egg (my opinion, by da way it might b fake cause im just guessing :D)

Simon
September 10th, 2005, 07:02 PM
what's the fastest way to hatch a BAD EGG? i'm at the desert now going back n forth. but i never hatched one of these b4....thanks......Mach Bike+tape

Find one of those mudslide things that a Mach bike can normally go up if you have enough speed. Stand right under it and tape the control pad up. The bike won't go up it. It'll just go up and down constantly, but the steps still count. Come back 5 minutes later.

Bad Eggs: Eggs that hatch into some random Pokemon (be it real or glitched such as missingno) or freezes up the game or does some other sort of damage

Not sure if this will work on Emerald. They might;ve made it so that the steps don't count that way. If it does work on Emerald, toss Flame Body in with the trick.

Crazy Frogitist
September 10th, 2005, 07:06 PM
...Mach Bike+tape

Find one of those mudslide things that a Mach bike can normally go up if you have enough speed. Stand right under it and tape the control pad up. The bike won't go up it. It'll just go up and down constantly, but the steps still count. Come back 5 minutes later.

Bad Eggs: Eggs that hatch into some random Pokemon (be it real or glitched such as missingno) or freezes up the game or does some other sort of damage

Not sure if this will work on Emerald. They might;ve made it so that the steps don't count that way. If it does work on Emerald, toss Flame Body in with the trick.

will that is not as quick as u run around the whole entir town with mach bike non-stop

Simon
September 10th, 2005, 07:09 PM
It's for the lazy people who don't want to hold their GBAs/SPs/DSs. It's just as fast actually since its as constant as the running around.

Crazy Frogitist
September 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
It's for the lazy people who don't want to hold their GBAs/SPs/DSs. It's just as fast actually since its as constant as the running around.

ahhhhhhhh now u tell me :P

dragon_master C
September 11th, 2005, 05:55 PM
ok, well i have pokemon with magma armor, will that work too? if not where do i find one with flame body?

Jordan
September 11th, 2005, 05:58 PM
How can you get a bad egg ?

Ozone Layer
September 11th, 2005, 07:29 PM
hey
I have the GS Sp but when put in the game and turn on it have the word Game Boy only
Can any body tell me hat happen?

Agent9
September 11th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Um...blow on it. then turn the game on, that works. and that doesn't have anything to do with pokemon

kohei
September 12th, 2005, 02:46 AM
How can you get a bad egg ?By using cheating devices (eg: Gameshark, Action Replay) extensivly, or using it in a way it malfunctions.
Since I don't use any cheating devices, I wrote this from what I've heard, so eh, it could be wrong --;

Gokey Shuckle
September 12th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Correct. Typing a cheat in a Gameshark or Action Replay incorrectly can cause your game to glitch and you will find a bad egg n your box. They will be there forever until you make a new game, unless you don't save with it in your box.

Kamahi
September 13th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Heyo, got a couple of questions,

Pokemons with exp share will obtain EVs earned from the battling pokemon right?

eg. Both Salamence (exp share) and Flygon (Active Pkmn) will recieve 1 Sp Atk EV when Flygon defeated a Spinda, is it correct?

Then, If Flygon is holding Macho Brace, it'll earn 2 EVs from Spinda right? Will Salamence recieve 2 EVs as well?

kohei
September 14th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Heyo, got a couple of questions,

Pokemons with exp share will obtain EVs earned from the battling pokemon right?

eg. Both Salamence (exp share) and Flygon (Active Pkmn) will recieve 1 Sp Atk EV when Flygon defeated a Spinda, is it correct?

Then, If Flygon is holding Macho Brace, it'll earn 2 EVs from Spinda right? Will Salamence recieve 2 EVs as well?Nope, Macho Brace gives 2xEV to only the Pokemon holding it, and not to the one holding the Expshare.

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer
September 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.

alakazamisbest
September 14th, 2005, 01:19 PM
How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?i think there is only one but if you got sapphire then trade them they appear on lunatone sometimes there is only about a 5-50% chance of them holding one

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.i might be wrong on the percentage I have a question what do you tell the man to tell his daughter in lilycove?

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer
September 14th, 2005, 01:41 PM
i might be wrong on the percentage I have a question what do you tell the man to tell his daughter in lilycove?

what you mean, there's a guy that left his daughter in lilycove, where is the guy at?

pokejungle
September 14th, 2005, 02:11 PM
i might be wrong on the percentage I have a question what do you tell the man to tell his daughter in lilycove?
I believe you mean the man in Rustboro ;D

Go to here: http://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word.php?lang=2

It generates codes so you can get your own box wallpaper x3

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer
September 14th, 2005, 02:12 PM
:D sorry yea rustburo, where is he?

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer
September 14th, 2005, 02:18 PM
:D sorry yea rustburo, where is he?

Houses In Rustburo

1st House is the school
2nd House has Mom And Little Girl
3rd House has 2 old couple and a pikachu
4th House is by the pokemart and has 3 floors .. 1st floor has old lady with a skitty, 2nd floor has old man and a boy 3rd floor has a couple, women sitting on couch.
5th House is move guy is the who gives you the HM cut
6th House 2 couples at a table, 2nd floor is the one i was looking for :D

pokejungle
September 14th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Hmmm...He's like in a two story house. Can't tell which one for sure =/

dragon_master C
September 17th, 2005, 03:36 PM
How can you get a bad egg ?
you get one by catching peoples pokemon. :bandit:

jc_rcw
September 17th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I think that was SPAM.A bad egg is an egg you get at the day care and its pure luck, I think.

dragon_master C
September 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I think that was SPAM.A bad egg is an egg you get at the day care and its pure luck, I think.
luck? dude it's like i said you 'catch peoples pokemon' like as in using a *cough* gssp *cough* de-de-deee!

jc_rcw
September 17th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah but there is another way to get them that is not by *coughcheatingcough*

Simon
September 17th, 2005, 03:52 PM
._. You get them from using codes. Period.

The daycare never gives you a bad egg unless you used a code to speed things up or something. At the very least, that's how it is for me. Over 400 eggs hatched and the three bad eggs I've received is from using a code to make them breed faster.

dragon_master C
September 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
THANK YOU! see, i used a code, caught his pokemon, got the data, and it went to the pc as a shiny badd egg. okay? geez, i wish people would stop trying to prove me wrong. :15: de-da-deeeeeeee!! :15:

kohei
September 18th, 2005, 07:58 PM
How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.You can only get one Moon Stone in Emerald.
There arn't any wild Lunatone's in Emerald, and trainer owned Lunatone's don't come equipped with Moon Stones, so you can't steal them with Thief/Covet either.

x-treme scripter
September 19th, 2005, 03:42 AM
What do EV, DV, and IV stand for?

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 19th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Effort values, diversification values, indiviual values. Hope that helps!

x-treme scripter
September 19th, 2005, 05:00 AM
ummm... What?
Can you explain them more thoroughly and tell me how to check the values?

dragon_master C
September 19th, 2005, 08:09 AM
what's a vba? and where can i buy a action replay? (like target, walmart....)

Agent9
September 19th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Have no idea of the vba but you can buy action replays at wal-mart

Kayota
September 19th, 2005, 01:54 PM
How do I get the cut & rock smash HMs on Ruby? 0.o It might sound stupid, but hey, I'm stuck. XD

Agent9
September 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
you get cut in rustboro, rock smash in mauville.

jc_rcw
September 19th, 2005, 04:02 PM
you get cut in the house next to the pokemon center.Rock smash from a house near the pokemart.

x-treme scripter
September 20th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Of course you have to beat the gyms for the cities in which you get the HM's ...

poke dude167
September 20th, 2005, 08:41 PM
r there any cheats for saph on GBA SP?
and if so wat r they?

Tetsu
September 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
None more then what Action Replay or Gameshark can give you.

jjuk
September 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM
how do u tell the vertion of cheat cartrage you have

Simon
September 22nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure how you would on the GSSP or any other cheat device, but for the AR, go to "Management" (or "Options." One or the other I guess...) and look in the upper-right corner for your version number.

Shiny Meganium
September 23rd, 2005, 08:20 AM
There is something weird on my Ruby. I traded my Jirachi onto FireRed but it wouldn't let me trade my Deoxys over. Any theories why? By the way, I got them off an AR.

trjessie579
September 23rd, 2005, 02:45 PM
Deoxys and Mew have special coding in them--if you don't get them legitly (from a Nintendo Event or by cheating to get to the actual Island and catching them legitly), they will never obey and can't be traded at all.

Tetsu
September 23rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
trjessie is partially right. Although you can get them usign an AR, depending on the code you use, you may or may not be able to use it. Gameshark has similar problems, but as well, there are a few different codes you can use to get them. For example, the 'catch-this-pokemon-in-this-route' code might work, but the 'unlock-the-ability-to-go-to-this-place' code might not. You just have to release your pokemon and try again, probably with another code or device, and forever know that code wont work. Unless of course, you found a bypass code.

Simon
September 23rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
If you want an obediant and tradable Jirachi, Mew, or Deoxys that much, use the PokemonMakerV4X. There's a link to it at the bottom of the FRLG FAQ.

Shiny Meganium
September 23rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
The strange thing is, both of them have always obeyed me. I picked up the Deoxys in the box at level 6 and the Jirachi at level 5 (Or the other way round)!

dragon_master C
September 25th, 2005, 06:43 AM
If you want an obediant and tradable Jirachi, Mew, or Deoxys that much, use the PokemonMakerV4X. There's a link to it at the bottom of the FRLG FAQ.

or you could use the warp codes to warp to their place and catch them there. also you could borrow someones gssp and emerald and use the last code i put on the em code thread. :D

x-treme scripter
September 25th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Does anyone have any Ideas where to get AR for VBA? I only have gameshark and codebreaker.

Gokey Shuckle
September 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM
You can use AR codes on the Gameshark for VBA. Just put them in and they should work fine.

Ozone Layer
September 26th, 2005, 07:43 PM
hey!
Did any body win the Battle Tower 50 times and go to the man he will give you the Silver Shield.Then it will tranfered to PC and I go check it it not there .
can anyone tell what happen

Simon
September 26th, 2005, 07:52 PM
He means the PC in your Secret Base, not your Pokemon Center PC.

Dragonite Tamer
October 1st, 2005, 05:55 AM
I was just wondering if anybody knows where the pinecos in Emerald are.

THIRTY-SIX
October 1st, 2005, 05:57 AM
ooo i think they are in the new section of the safari zone

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 1st, 2005, 06:01 AM
To confirm, they are in the nothern new area of the Safari Zone. This area is accesible after you successfully defeat the Elite 4 and you become the new Champion.

There are very few, by the way. So it could take you some time.

rukario42
October 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
how do you trade a pokemon to or from gamecube to gba?, i know stupid question but i havent figured it out.

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 1st, 2005, 06:02 PM
You use a special cable called a Game Cube Game Boy Advanced Cable. You hook one end of the cable to the Game Cube and the other end to the Game Boy Advanced. I just bought one last week and they are pretty inexpensive. Very helpful though.

dragon_master C
October 2nd, 2005, 08:00 AM
you know that new game, pokemon xd,can you trade pokemon from there? cause my friend has a gamecube, but he doesn't want to get the game unless he can trade from it.

x-treme scripter
October 2nd, 2005, 08:37 AM
You can use AR codes on the Gameshark for VBA. Just put them in and they should work fine.
They don't work just fine ... they don't even work ... :(

edward
October 2nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
I don't know where to get Deoyx and Jirachi in my Sapphire version. Also how do I get the National Pokedex? Thank you for your help.

Simon
October 2nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
You can Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk, but I'm not sure if those are around anymore. So, the only other ways besides that is to either cheat or wait until Nintendo decides to hold some special event.

That pretty much goes for Deoxys as well. It was given out last year in the Pokemon Rocks America Tour 2004. You'll either have to cheat or wait until they give it out again.

As for the National Dex, simply trade with FRLG. Or cheat.

trjessie579
October 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Jirachi is also obtainble from the PAL version of Pokemon Channel.

Shiny Meganium
October 8th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Is the choice band obtainable on R/S/E?

Kaede-chan
October 8th, 2005, 03:20 AM
I think it's one of those trinkets you can buy in Emerald at the Battle Points Swap Service for 64 BP at the Battle Frontier.

Yep, it is.

Strik3
October 10th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Uhh.. I managed to beat the Beauty - Master Rank in the Pokemon Contest. And it just so happens that it was the last Master Rank contest needed to complete all types once. But for some reason when I beat the Beauty - Master Rank, that painter that was SUPPOSED to come out didn't come out. I even checked the Art Museum to see if my Beauty painting was there but it wasn't.. All the other paintings for Cute, Cool, Tough, and Smart were there but my Beauty still was no where to be found..

I was eager to complete each contest's master rank once cause I'm pretty sure your trainer card color updates.

Anyone know why this happened?

trjessie579
October 10th, 2005, 09:29 AM
You need to win the Master Rank with a certain number of hearts at the end...IIRC it's 4, but I may be wrong. And I don't know if it's total hearts, or four MORE hearts than the Pokemon in second place. :/

It's one of those frequently asked questions that no one can really give a good answer to. XD You have to beat the Master Rank with something special or other to get the painting. Maybe try it again.

Strik3
October 10th, 2005, 09:34 AM
OOO haha no wonder..
Because the other times I beat Cute and Cool and stuff I'd always win by a pretty big margin.. Thanks I'll try again.

EDIT: I beat it again and it worked..Thanks

Recknin
October 11th, 2005, 10:13 AM
eh... how do you get celebi

Dark Morfin
October 11th, 2005, 10:19 AM
eh... how do you get celebi
Only from a GameShark... There is not non-cheat way... Silly, I know, as you need all of the pokemon... but thats the way it works. :cross-eye

Recknin
October 11th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Only from a GameShark... There is not non-cheat way... Silly, I know, as you need all of the pokemon... but thats the way it works. :cross-eye
do you need a special code to activate the cheat

RyukoArabne
October 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I wanna ask...How to catch deoxtys in Ruby?

jc_rcw
October 11th, 2005, 03:00 PM
You need a special ticket, I don't remember which one >.<, and go to a special island, there you make a puzzle.To get it you need to go to a "wonder spot" in a pokemon convention, or get the cheat code.

Simon
October 11th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Deoxys isn't in RS. It's only in FRLG and Emerald on Birth Island.

SubZer0
October 11th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Deoxys can only be found in Fire Red and Leaf Green through a special game event. Deoxys is located on Birth Island. Its a long journey there. Yes Jirachi is only obtainable on pokemon colosseum with the AMERICAN bonus disc. There is no other way to get him. Celebi is only obtainable by having pokemon colosseum with the JAPANEESE bonus disc. There is only one way known to get Mew but its so hard to do. I could not get Mew on Red/Blue/Yellow like ever. At the very beginning of the game you need traded pokemon that have all of the HM's CUT, FLY, FLASH, STRENGHT, and SURF. Here is where I found the info on that.

http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

As for Jirachi and Celebi..... go on eBay.com and hope for the best.

Simon
October 11th, 2005, 09:17 PM
There is only one way known to get Mew but its so hard to do. I could not get Mew on Red/Blue/Yellow like ever. At the very beginning of the game you need traded pokemon that have all of the HM's CUT, FLY, FLASH, STRENGHT, and SURF. Here is where I found the info on that.Actually, Mew can be caught on Faraway Island in Emerald now, which you can reach once you get the Old Sea Chart or something from an event. But since NoA hasn't released that item yet, every just cheats and warps their butts there. I did anyway... >.>

no1nose
October 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
how can i get the volcanic ash?

no1nose
October 12th, 2005, 07:46 PM
another, how i can get the trainer's eye or entry call in esmerald

jc_rcw
October 12th, 2005, 07:52 PM
how can i get the volcanic ash?

Don't know about this one

another, how i can get the trainer's eye or entry call in esmerald

You get them after you exit the building where they give you the pokenav.

Simon
October 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by volcanic ash, but if you're talking about the ash required for the guy near Fallarbor Town to make items, just walk through the ashy (gray) grasses to the east of town. Each step equals one ash.

And to add onto jc_rcw's answer for the second question, you get from a researcher when you leave the Devon Corporation building after getting the PokeNav. It's all automatically done; impossible to miss.

Strik3
October 13th, 2005, 06:05 AM
You know how in Mossdeep City at the Space Centre there are a few people talking about space launces, etc. Well there's one guy who says that the rocket has launched "X" amount of times and that number increases every few days.. Does anything happen once the rocket launches after a specific time?

trjessie579
October 13th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Nope. The number of launches is the number of weeks you've been playing your game.

no1nose
October 13th, 2005, 08:28 AM
in my pokenav doesnt say something like trainer's eye or entry call or it is not nessesary to say

no1nose
October 13th, 2005, 10:09 AM
another, where is the move deleter

jc_rcw
October 13th, 2005, 12:58 PM
in my pokenav doesnt say something like trainer's eye or entry call or it is not nessesary to say

I think it has to say it.

another, where is the move deleter
He is in Slate port city.The guy that gives you an old move is in Fallarbor town, and you have to give him a heart scale.Please stop double posting.

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 13th, 2005, 01:12 PM
100% wrong information. The Move Deleter is in Lilycove City in the house next to the Department Store, and will delete moves free of charge. The Tutor is in Fallarbor Town and will teach moves to Pokemon for Heart Scales. Make sure you check your info before posting to help someone.

jc_rcw
October 13th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Well actually thats what I said, teh move tutor was in Slateportcity, and that the other guy was in Fallarbor town.

no1nose
October 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
my pokenav says:
-hoen map
-condition
-match call
-switch call

and the trainer's eye or entry call?

switch (off)

Dragonite Tamer
October 14th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Please do not double post. That's why we have an edit button

jc_rcw
October 14th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Ok, but your SPAMing dragonite tamer.No1nose trainers eye is match call, and I don't know what entry call is.

RyanGT
October 14th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Do you need a special adapter to trade from Emerald to Fire or Leaf or does it just allow you to do it with a link and after you beat the One Island?

no1nose
October 14th, 2005, 03:24 PM
ok thanks.
and another.... were is the exactly entrance to new mauville

Fls4eva
October 14th, 2005, 04:38 PM
The entrance of new mauville is near road 110(cyling road)

jc_rcw
October 14th, 2005, 05:04 PM
To be more expecific, go to the cycling road and use surf in the water near the entrance from Mauville, and surf down and then right and you see a little island.

no1nose
October 14th, 2005, 05:19 PM
that island is a secret base for my things i think

Simon
October 14th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Surf to rhe right from there under and past the bridge to find the entrance.

kohei
October 15th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Do you need a special adapter to trade from Emerald to Fire or Leaf or does it just allow you to do it with a link and after you beat the One Island?Regular link cable or the wireless adapter when trading Emerald <-> FR/LG.

But for Emerald <-> R/S, you can only use the regular link cable.

THIRTY-SIX
October 15th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Regular link cable or the wireless adapter when trading Emerald <-> FR/LG.

so you dont have to collect any fr plate or lg plate on the sevii ilands? you just gotta beat elite four cool

kohei
October 15th, 2005, 05:38 AM
so you dont have to collect any fr plate or lg plate on the sevii ilands? you just gotta beat elite four coolNo no, the hardware you need to trade is the link cable or wireless adapter.

But to trade from R/S/E <-> FR/LG, on R/S/E you need to get the NationalDEX, and on FR/LG, you need to do the Network Machine quest on Sevii.

Nitro
October 15th, 2005, 07:09 AM
can u plz tell me what pokemon is #180 in the hoenn DEX i need to finish my Dex

THIRTY-SIX
October 15th, 2005, 07:21 AM
the pokemons a corsola, trade a bellasom for it or catch it near the pokemon league

Nitro
October 15th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Thnx so very much and is it ture when ur done wth ur pokedex u could get the 2 season pokemon?

THIRTY-SIX
October 15th, 2005, 07:57 AM
yes when you complete the pokedex not including jirachi or deoxys you gwt to choose either totodile, chicorita and cyndaquil but only for emerald not ruby or sapphire :P

Inugami
October 15th, 2005, 08:50 AM
where can you download pokemon emerald on your visualboy advance?

THIRTY-SIX
October 15th, 2005, 08:51 AM
sorry you cannot request roms here

no1nose
October 15th, 2005, 11:28 AM
is posible to trade from xd to esmerald

jc_rcw
October 15th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I don't know but I guess its possible.

PokeWiFi
October 15th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Where is the berry crusher on Emerald AND Leaf Green?

Simon
October 15th, 2005, 11:20 PM
The Union Room. So of course, you're going to need to gather a couple people to do it.

PokeWiFi
October 15th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah sorry I just found that out on another site. No wonder I coulden't find it...hehe

kohei
October 16th, 2005, 12:38 AM
If the Pokemon with Focus Band only has 1 HP left, would the Focus Band still have a chance of activating? Or does the Focus Band not activate when the holder only has 1 HP?

Dragonite Tamer
October 16th, 2005, 01:03 AM
I don't think so. The focus band hardly ever works anyway (punches gameboy)

Shiny Meganium
October 16th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Do some wild Solrocks carry sun stones and Lunatones carry moon stones?

Stewert90210
October 16th, 2005, 04:56 AM
If they did it would be a super rare cance that you would get one!

THIRTY-SIX
October 16th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Do some wild Solrocks carry sun stones and Lunatones carry moon stones?

yes they do ive gotten many sun stones this way although i wouldve prefered moon stones :/, its a 5% chance they carry them

kohei
October 16th, 2005, 05:43 AM
I don't think so. The focus band hardly ever works anyway (punches gameboy)Yeah, it hardly works for me... but for the opposing trainers in Frontier? Noo.... lucky people >_>

The Eevee Evolutionary
October 16th, 2005, 06:20 AM
If the Pokemon with Focus Band only has 1 HP left, would the Focus Band still have a chance of activating? Or does the Focus Band not activate when the holder only has 1 HP?

It works as long as you have ANY HP left. You COULD literally hold on forever. The Focus Band has about a 1 in 10 chance of working. It's nice on a Pokemon that probably doesn't need any other hold item, or one you really like and want to keep *alive*. Oh yes, those Battle Frontier Focus Bands are like... so good that you'll want one yourself lol

dragon_master C
October 16th, 2005, 01:23 PM
hey guys, this might sound wierd from a know-it-all but, in my emerald i have shellder and cloyster. i also have the strategy guide for the game. in the back it says there's a move called icicle spear. it says it's a strong move for shellder. but i don't have his move-set in that book. so could someone tell me when he learns it and e-mail me a full moves list for every pokemon please. @ [email protected] thanks.... :nervous:

Simon
October 16th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Level 8. *breaks character requirement*

EDIT: It learns Icicle Spear in FRLG only. And I'd hardly call it good at all. That move can be generalized under "useless" with moves such as Tackle and Peck.

PokeWiFi
October 16th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Get a Alakazam or Kadabra that knows Trick and go into the cave everytime you see a solrock use Trick and Alakazam will be holding the sun stone. I think he has to be holding something else to switch it so I just give him a pokeball. I've gotten tons of sun stones from this and it's my own little trick. :)

It works as long as you have ANY HP left. You COULD literally hold on forever. The Focus Band has about a 1 in 10 chance of working. It's nice on a Pokemon that probably doesn't need any other hold item, or one you really like and want to keep *alive*. Oh yes, those Battle Frontier Focus Bands are like... so good that you'll want one yourself lol

This is not true the pokemon has to have atleast 2hp left for it to work.

dragon_master C
October 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Level 8. *breaks character requirement*

EDIT: It learns Icicle Spear in FRLG only. And I'd hardly call it good at all. That move can be generalized under "useless" with moves such as Tackle and Peck.
so it oubviously sucks? huh...well at least i have a lvl 74 shellder now,and a lvl57 cloyster...wow...that sucks @$$ :dead:

OH YEAH! WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU GUYS HAVE THAT LET'S YOU MAKE ANIMATIONS. everytime i try to look at an animation i saved, it says i have to find iexplore.exe does anyone know how i could get an animation disk?

no1nose
October 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Can i have more than one secret base? and where are all the places(routes) that i can found a secret base

Simon
October 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Nope. You're limited to one secret base. And I'm too lazy at the moment to answer the second part. >>

C Sherbii S
October 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I have six badges now in Emerald version. Where do I go now? I think it is something to do w/ team aqua or magma. What do I do/ Where ? argh! Help me!

dragon_master C
October 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Can i have more than one secret base? and where are all the places(routes) that i can found a secret base

[/SIZE]there should be trees or caves on every 3 routes.[SIZE=3]

RedMoogleXIII
October 17th, 2005, 01:10 PM
If I use a legendary like Suicune, Zapdos, or Regice, are the Battle Points I receive reduced in Emerald like with the reduction of pokecupons in Colosseum if you use legendarys such as them for the Battle Mode challenges in Colosseum?

Hahlin
October 17th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I have MAJOR latias problems, how can I catch her? I use wobby and reflected mist ball twice, putting him down in the yellow, any other attacks knock her out in one shot, what do I do?

pokejungle
October 17th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Be very careful ;D

Maybe you should try a weaker Wobbuffet =/

Morkula
October 17th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Uh no, Paul, a stronger one would be better. It wouldn't take as much of a hit and wouldn't do as much damage reflecting the attack... XP

Hahlin
October 17th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Uh no, Paul, a stronger one would be better. It wouldn't take as much of a hit and wouldn't do as much damage reflecting the attack... XP

well, that might work......I see now why other members say a lvl 40 one....thanks for your help everyone! now, do I just start chucking ultra balls or is there a ball that might give me an advantage? like the net ball works better on kyogre and such

Para
October 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
how the hell do you get a pichu with volt tackle? I tried breeding two pichus together and didn't work.

pokejungle
October 17th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Um, no swearing.

You have to have a Light Ball attached to the female pikachu, and breed them in Emerald =/

Believe it or not, but I've gotten my togepi to use volt tackle through metronome X3;

Para
October 17th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Oh dang... and you can only get light ball from?

jc_rcw
October 17th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Some times pikachus hold them(really slim chance)

Para
October 17th, 2005, 05:01 PM
oh ok and i just checked out the newbie's breeding guide...
it said something about IVs... what are IVs? Are they Effort Points?

jc_rcw
October 17th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Individual values, they alter stats a little and determine which hp(hidden power) a pokemon has, they vary from 1-32.

Simon
October 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM
0-31 actually.

And you can't change a Pokemon's IVs. They are determined the moment you hatch, catch, or get the Pokemon.

There are 6 IV values, one for each stat (HP, Atk, Sp. Atk, Def, Sp. Def, and Spd). Each value ranges from 0-31. The number of IVs a stat has is how many extra points it'll have to that stat.

Ex: My Shuckle has IVs of 6 HP, 31 Atk, 0 Def, 6 Sp. Atk, 22 Sp. Def, and 12 Speed. That means those IVs will add 6 points of HP to its HP, 31 to Attack, 0 to Def, and so on.

Para
October 17th, 2005, 07:18 PM
How do you know how much extra IVs are added to the stat?

Simon
October 17th, 2005, 07:20 PM
You don't. It's a hidden value.

There is a "calculator" that can tell you, but it requires you to know each and every single point of EV your Pokemon has. If you must use that, just google the term "Pokemon IV Calculator."

kohei
October 18th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Um, no swearing.

You have to have a Light Ball attached to the female pikachu, and breed them in Emerald =/

Believe it or not, but I've gotten my togepi to use volt tackle through metronome X3;Male Pikachu actually (because if you think about it, even when breeding normally, extra attacks are moved from the male side).

RyanGT
October 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Is it possible to get Metal Coat in Emerald or Fire red? If so, how?

Simon
October 18th, 2005, 03:51 PM
In FRLG, you can get a Metal Coat from Memorial Pillar on Five Island.

To get to Memorial Pillar, head to the Five Island Meadow and towards the water on the east. Instead of surfing to the east or north, surf straight south to find a little island. The Metal Coat will be near the rocks by the pillar; use the Itemfinderif you're having trouble finding it.

You can get additional Metal Coats from wild Magnemites.

As for Emerald, the only method I can think of for getting a Metal Coat would be to get it off of wild Magnemite through capture or stealing.

PokeWiFi
October 19th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Cool I'm going to get me a Steelix! :)

Lilith the Pokemon Breeder
October 20th, 2005, 10:59 PM
My clock has stopped in my Emerald game, I posted this problem and got my thread closed after some people posted some responces... but the help they gave was for R/S games, I'm have a problem with EMERALD. I tried linking it to my LG game and all it said was it would not trade at this time.

Is there another fix?

kohei
October 21st, 2005, 03:57 AM
My clock has stopped in my Emerald game, I posted this problem and got my thread closed after some people posted some responces... but the help they gave was for R/S games, I'm have a problem with EMERALD. I tried linking it to my LG game and all it said was it would not trade at this time.

Is there another fix?Since the clock-problem fixing patch works only for RS, I guess the only solution is to send it to Nintendo to get it fixed.

Btw, is your carteidge a fake/copy, or a genuine original?

October 21st, 2005, 08:33 AM
Original, I think... How would I tell?
I put it side by side with my saphire cartage (which is also clear colored plastic) and the only diffrences I see are that the sticker on Emerald doesn't have the metalic 'look' that the Saphire one has, and the back of the cartage has the number '128-2' printed on it in black ink (on the board, inside the plastic.)

pokejungle
October 21st, 2005, 09:40 AM
My Emerald sticker is metallic <<;

And no dark ink letters. =O; Where'd you buy this now?

October 21st, 2005, 10:22 AM
The used game shop, gamestop.

slade3
October 21st, 2005, 02:12 PM
dos any one know how to get the Nidoking pokedoll in pkemn ruby.

Simon
October 21st, 2005, 09:31 PM
Lilith: I'm going to say it's a fake then.

slade3: The Nidoking doll is not obtainable (without cheats) in Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire, and I'm not sure it is or not in Emerald. The data for the doll is there, but there's no non-cheating method of getting it.

October 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
That suprises me, because it looks almost the same, right down to the Nintendo logo and the cartrage model number...

Eon-Rider
October 22nd, 2005, 12:04 AM
Hmm... WHat country do you live in? I'll go check if you tell me.

RyanGT
October 22nd, 2005, 07:23 AM
In order to catch Feebas you have to fish all the tiles on Route 119 but does this include the water below the line of 5 rocks at the bottom of the water?

pokejungle
October 22nd, 2005, 07:36 AM
Hmmm...I think you'll find it if you search above~

Smarties-chan
October 22nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
In order to catch Feebas you have to fish all the tiles on Route 119 but does this include the water below the line of 5 rocks at the bottom of the water?
I think it includes every water tile that is reachable without cheats.

dragon_master C
October 22nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
can you trade pokemon from diamond/ pearl with emerald?

Simon
October 22nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
Yes. It's been announced that DP can trade with FRLGRSE.

dragon_master C
October 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
no i mean can you trade the pokemon from the other game into the others.

Simon
October 22nd, 2005, 01:12 PM
Think for a second why don't you?

Would the data for Munchlax be in FRLGRSE, games that were made before (or during) the creation of Munchlax?

Nitro
October 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
lol this might sound sad but wat is HPwater and wat the diff between HPgrass

Simon
October 22nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
HP Water and HP Grass stand for Hidden Power [Water] and Hidden Power [Grass].

In your Pokemon info lookup, it'll say that Hidden Power's attack type is Normal. But once you go in battle, it's type changes to onne of the 17 types depending on the user's IVs (Individual Values).

A Pokemon's IVs also affect Hidden Power's attack power, which ranges from 30 to 70.

And the difference, if you haven't figured it by now, is the type.

RisingPhoenix
October 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
As my previous thread was closed and I was suggested to ask here my query (and since I worded it badly):

I lost my Ruby cartirge on holiday and I know it's impossible to get my 200 hours spent on it back - but, I thought it might be okay to get saves from GameFAQs and load them onto a Ruby Cartridge - preferably not a Flash cart because I might wanna resell it and I have the box in pristine condition. So I ask:

Is it possible to use a Gameshark or Action Replay to load the current saves on GameFAQs on to a bought cartridge (which I can obtain cheaply) or is there some complication involved which does not allow me to do this?
I heard the game saves were too big for the cartidge or something, though. To be honest, I only want these saves so I can enjoy the newer games by importing pokemon.

Or is a Flash cart my only way out of this mess? (If only I didn't lost that ****ed cart! XD)

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated. ;3

RyanGT
October 22nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to trade a Mew from my Fire red to Emerald and when i attempt to trade it, a message something like "Pokemon cannot be traded" comes up..does anyone know why it says that and how to make mew able to be traded?

Agent9
October 22nd, 2005, 08:59 PM
it can't....it was probaly sharked so you can't trade it. when the Old Sea Map comes out. you can catch mew and trade it.

mew_rocks
October 22nd, 2005, 09:36 PM
Is the move dragon claw powered by attack or special attack, I really need to know!

Agent9
October 22nd, 2005, 10:11 PM
i think it's powered by special because dragons are special sweepers i think.

Alyssa S.L.
October 22nd, 2005, 10:47 PM
Mewtwo.: 'Cause you cheated to get it. It is possible to get it through cheating and still trade it though. Use the Pokemon Maker V4X to generate a code for trade-able Mew. The link to the Pokemon Maker is at the bottom of the FRLG FAQ.

Mew Rocks: Yep; Special Attack.

Bam
October 23rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
for game development: where do u download rpg maker 2003? TY in advance!

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 23rd, 2005, 10:34 AM
This is not the place to ask Game Development questions. Go ask Game Development questions in the game developing forums.

MegaFlare
October 23rd, 2005, 10:59 AM
for game development: where do u download rpg maker 2003? TY in advance!
first of all wrong place 2nd of all we cant tell you, RPG Maker 2003 is a illegal download

dragon_master C
October 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
is it true that when the space shuttle place launches that you can get on and it takes you somewhere? if so, when do they launch?

THIRTY-SIX
October 23rd, 2005, 12:46 PM
no, all the rumors are fake, FAKE, although i havent gotten 100 weeks on my ruby cart

trjessie579
October 23rd, 2005, 06:23 PM
The number of launches tells you how many weeks you've been playing your game. You don't get anything from it, period.

mew_rocks
October 23rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
In the battle tower on Emerald if you go in with a friend can you still verse the frontier brains and get the badge?

BlueSonic
October 25th, 2005, 04:12 AM
where do you get dive on emerald?
i am in mossdeep city and havent done the gym yet

kyorgre
October 25th, 2005, 05:57 AM
hey guys can u help me ? where can i find a pokeblock case on ruby coz my bro is realy stuck coz he cant go in safari zone wivout it? where can i find feebas and wat is on mirage island and how exactly does it appear?

jc_rcw
October 25th, 2005, 06:20 AM
In the battle tower on Emerald if you go in with a friend can you still verse the frontier brains and get the badge?

I think you can't

where do you get dive on emerald?
i am in mossdeep city and havent done the gym yet

go to steven's house, he'll give it to you.

hey guys can u help me ? where can i find a pokeblock case on ruby coz my bro is realy stuck coz he cant go in safari zone wivout it? where can i find feebas and wat is on mirage island and how exactly does it appear?

in slateport, in the contest there a little girl gives it to you.Feebas is really hard to get, there is one in six squares in the route next to the weather institute.For mirage island you need to have a special pokemon, which could be any, and show it tp the old man in pacific log town, but its random.

kyorgre
October 25th, 2005, 07:37 AM
i tried goin to slateport contest but no1 gave me pokeblock case where can i get it from?

jc_rcw
October 25th, 2005, 07:43 AM
i tried goin to slateport contest but no1 gave me pokeblock case where can i get it from?

There is a little girl that gives it to you, if you need to MAKE pokeblocks, go anywhere and go to the berry blender inside a contest and "blend" berries to make pokeblocks

kyorgre
October 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
oh ye ok thanks again jc i found the pokeblock case

kyorgre
October 26th, 2005, 01:36 AM
is it possible to get pichu on ru/sa if so where can i find it

Eon-Rider
October 26th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Please don't double post.

You'll have to get two Pikachu's from the Safari Zone and breed them.

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 26th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Yeah, kyorgre do not double post it creates spam.

Tetsu
October 26th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Pichu can be bred with two pikachu's in the day care center just west of Mauville. Pikachu's can be caught in the safari zone.

Amoblaz
October 27th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Where in emerald is the move deleter

kyorgre
October 27th, 2005, 09:35 AM
does clampearl evolve in ru/sa/em ? if so how and what does it evolve into

Para
October 27th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I heard a rumour about bad egg...
Where if you battle the two Dewford fisherman in a specific order then go into granite cave, you will see a bad egg//missingno ?

Any confirmations? (dont want to try)

THIRTY-SIX
October 27th, 2005, 11:55 AM
does clampearl evolve in ru/sa/em ? if so how and what does it evolve into
http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs177.gif
you gotta use the deepsea tooth for this one
http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs178.gif
you gotta use the deepsea scale for this one
oh they gotta be holding that item when trading

kyorgre
October 27th, 2005, 12:24 PM
where can i find deepseatooth and deepseascale? http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs177.gifhttp://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs178.gif

Batesymon
October 27th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Towards the end of the game you get it from that guy that lost his Sub to Aqua/Magma. I think.

Tetsu
October 27th, 2005, 01:59 PM
You have to have the ability to use Dive and Surf. Go to the abandoned ship, and surf/dive around there till you get to the furthest you can on it. You will find the 'Communicator'. The capt. of the sub will give you a choice between the deeseatooth or deepseascale. Trade a clamperl holding those items.

edward
October 28th, 2005, 01:18 AM
How do I get the things for getting the national pokedex?

THIRTY-SIX
October 28th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Emerald:Beat the Elite 4. Proffessor Birch will visit you and give it to you once you leave your house.
Ruby / Sapphire:Trade from Pokemon Fire Red or Pokemon Leaf Green

mew_rocks
October 31st, 2005, 10:19 PM
Can anyone post when you verse the leaders for each place at the battle dome. First and second battle.

Kasuki
November 1st, 2005, 02:27 PM
The first you go to the Battle..I forgot..I'm at the Battle Pike just about now..

RedMoogleXIII
November 1st, 2005, 04:24 PM
Can anyone post when you verse the leaders for each place at the battle dome. First and second battle.

The leaders appear after evey 3 to 5 runs depending on the location (and you cannot have lost or else you have to start all over) For the second time, just go through another 3 to 5 complete runs without losing.

Karasu
November 1st, 2005, 05:06 PM
Where's the Mew island on Emerald?

Agent9
November 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
i don't think the tickets out yet. you need old sea map

Shiny Meganium
November 2nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
Where in emerald is the move deleter

I think he's in Lilycove city.

Bronze Rayquarza
November 2nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
what's the code for gettin deoxys on emerald? i need deoxys:( :surprised

county1883
November 3rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
where can you get gameshark for emerald

i live in uk

thanks

Tetsu
November 3rd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Most largely known stores usually have game-cheat devices like Gameshark, however, I don't think wal-mart sells them anymore. Your best bet would be to order one from it's site. I recommend getting an Action Replay, though. They have a North American site and a Europe site, as well as seperate codes that don't work on the American versions.

Raiyna
November 3rd, 2005, 02:02 PM
where can you get gameshark for emerald

i live in uk

thanks

zOmG!!! i luv ur siggy!^^ kai...-drools- whoops! sorry!^^'
i kno a lot about these games, any questies? except for enmrald, ur outta luck!^^'

county1883
November 4th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Most largely known stores usually have game-cheat devices like Gameshark, however, I don't think wal-mart sells them anymore. Your best bet would be to order one from it's site. I recommend getting an Action Replay, though. They have a North American site and a Europe site, as well as seperate codes that don't work on the American versions.

Thanks i'll try and order one of the site
got one off amazon

Simon
November 5th, 2005, 12:06 PM
what's the code for gettin deoxy's on emerald? i need deoxy's:( :surprisedYou should've asked in the Code Requests thread instead, But anyway, the best surefire way to get an obediant, trade-able Deoxys would be to use the Pokemon Calculator. Check the bottom of the FRLG FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=16185) for a link to it.

dragon_master C
November 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Hey you guys! does anyone know what site i can download one of those animation makers on my computer? cause i really wanna make some pokemon animations. and i save alot of animations(as you can see in my sig) but when i try to open them on my computer, it says i have to find "iexplore.exe" can anyone help me?

THIRTY-SIX
November 6th, 2005, 06:56 AM
i think this question belongs in comptuer questions and feedback but , iexplorer reffers to internet explorer, you gotta use that browser to use the programme, although i may be wrong D:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 9th, 2005, 04:28 PM
In Battle Dome, there's a phrase on one opponent's card.

"The dark horse team this tournament."

What does it mean?

kohei
November 10th, 2005, 04:31 AM
In Battle Dome, there's a phrase on one opponent's card.

"The dark horse team this tournament."

What does it mean?It roughly means that this trainer seems weak at first glance, but holds potential to be champion.

UmbralReaver
November 10th, 2005, 10:19 AM
See my title. Are Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry in emerald? Sableye?

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I did not find an answer.

Synchronize
November 10th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Yes, all four are in emerald

UmbralReaver
November 10th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Thank you. So are ALL of the R/S exclusives in Emerald? Any chance of an eevee in Emerald?! One can dream, can't one? Umbreon is my fav evol form of eevee.

Super_Pop
November 10th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Do Fighting Attacks Effect Ghost Type Pkmn After The Pkmn Uses MIND READER??

pokejungle
November 10th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I don't think so~ You need to use detect of that other move.

Which escapes me ATM.

Simon
November 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
>.> *did not understand what Paulie said* Detect is the same thing as Protect; it'll just protect you from an incoming attack for the duration of that turn.

And I've already answered your question in the FRLG Simple Questions thread; the answer is no.

Smarties-chan
November 11th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Detect and mind reader don't help you attack ghost types with normal or fighting attacks, but foresight will do the trick.

charazard
November 11th, 2005, 10:17 AM
how can i find the aurora ticket or mystery ticket in leaf green and fire red

Dragonite Tamer
November 11th, 2005, 10:28 AM
You get them from special events I think

Simon
November 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Yes, special Nintendo events. Several other people and myself have already told you that already.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 13th, 2005, 08:47 PM
UmbralReaver: Not all RS pokemon. Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Surskit, Maquerain, Zangoose, and Lunatone are not in Emerald.

Ralts
November 14th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Why does my data in Emerald is always erased after beat the elite four T_T?
I used a Legal cartidge, Always handle the gba sp with full care, never use any cheat codes... not only me, but also some of my friends also had this problem.... can somebody help me ????

Batesymon
November 14th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Why does my data in Emerald is always erased after beat the elite four T_T?
I used a Legal cartidge, Always handle the gba sp with full care, never use any cheat codes... not only me, but also some of my friends also had this problem.... can somebody help me ????
Do you leave it turned on during the credits or turn it off and back on to skip them?

Merovin
November 14th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Two questions, were do i get national dex and how do i get a dragonscale to evolve my seadra?

UmbralReaver
November 14th, 2005, 02:05 PM
UmbralReaver: Not all RS pokemon. Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Surskit, Maquerain, Zangoose, and Lunatone are not in Emerald.

Thank you! Most of the ones I like made it into Emerald, so that helps me with the decision of whether I want to buy it or not in the next couple of months.

Harthos
November 14th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Okay, can anyone give me ANY advice on catching Chimecho? Apparantly, said advice needs to be VERY specific; I know: it is very rare appearance, AND it is found on top of mount pyre. However, I have spent the PP for Bite for two pokemon in battles waiting for it to appear, (for those keping score, that's about 50 battles) I have seen MANY shuppits, and about 5, DUSCLOPS, but no Chimecho...I am using the Sapphire version, can someone help?

pokejungle
November 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Chimechos are just VERY rare. Get ready to search for awhile ;D

I found mine after 20 mins of walking around up there <33

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I'd do whatever it takes.

Does Sceptile learn a move in the 60's? I mean in the 60-70 range?

Matty_Boi
November 14th, 2005, 04:10 PM
no he doesn't, he learns false swipe at level 59 which is the last move.

i have a question, how come everyone is complaining that using a cheating device for mew makes it not obey you when i used my ar to get one it obeys me perfectly!!!!!!!

Simon
November 14th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Two questions, were do i get national dex and how do i get a dragonscale to evolve my seadra?In FRLG, you get the National Dex from Prof. Oak after catching 60+ Pokemon. In Emerald, just beat the Elite Four for it. In RS, make a trade with an FRLGE cart that already has the NDex.

Second question...dunno...I'm too lazy to check.

kohei
November 15th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Dragonscale: Wild Horseas and Baygons hold them in a 5% chance.

Merovin
November 15th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Right cheers! thanks to you both :D

Matty_Boi
November 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
since no one cares to read my post i will ask another question....

if i put an encounter code on, for say mew...and then kept trying, would a shiny mew come up? i know that it would take a long tiime but im a good time waster....

Simon
November 15th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Yep. You have a chance at getting a shiny Mew. But of course the chances are still the same: 1/8192.

the best hoenn 92
November 15th, 2005, 06:32 PM
stupid puestion, but what is tail glow is it just a typo or an item, move? please respond soon!!!