PDA

View Full Version : Simple Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

trjessie579
November 15th, 2005, 07:41 PM
It's a move, exclusive to Volbeat. Bug type, sharply raises Sp. Attack.

THIRTY-SIX
November 16th, 2005, 06:04 AM
can i get a list of unobtainable pokemon in emerald apart from pokemon XD and the first 151 pokemon ty ^^

Ralts
November 17th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Do you leave it turned on during the credits or turn it off and back on to skip them?

I've try them both ! I've Restart my game several times ! And it's so hard.....
On first pokemon league, (emerald) ive wait until "the end" apears. but on second pokemon league I repated that things again (I waited until "the end" appears) and my data erased

and I restart a new game, then after beating elite four, I turn it off after it saving and before the credit appears... and my data is erased....:dead:

What should I do ??
I always take care of the cartidge and the gameboy...
Never use a cheat codes
And it's a legal cartidge:dead: :dead: Help me!!!!

Batesymon
November 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Does it say something like "The Data is Corrupt" at the start? If it does, you are most likely screwed. That happened with my friend's 'Malaysian' Sapphire. Save, turn off and it screws. Although it wasn't an authentic game. :p

THIRTY-SIX
November 19th, 2005, 09:50 AM
can i get a list of unobtainable pokemon in emerald apart from pokemon XD and the first 151 pokemon ty ^^

any help it is much aprecieated

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 19th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Un-catchable Pokemon in Emerald: Surskit, Masquerain, Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Zangoose, and Lunatone.

How sad......

THIRTY-SIX
November 20th, 2005, 01:38 AM
thx, and not really since most of em can be obtained from XD :D

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 20th, 2005, 09:24 AM
You have a point there. Plus also from Colluseum.

THIRTY-SIX
November 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
the coloseum pokemon have gone to fr <:D

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 20th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Oh yeah! You can get some of the snaggable pokemon from Emerald!

Squeegee Beckenheim
November 20th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Well, guys and gals, this has been around a while and I am going to start a new one just to clean up a bit. Thank you all for answering the many questions that people of PC have had. You have been a great help. Continue to help in the new Simple Questions thread.

CLOSED