PDA

View Full Version : How to make a video / clip of emulator?

kaitanuva
April 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
How do I make a clip / movie of my pokemon adventure? In the emulator, theres "Record movie", "Record AVI",and "Record sound". I tried record avi but the file just comes up at 0kb. The .wav file for the record worked, and also the movie, but no video. How do I make a video complete with sound? Please I want to upload some battles of my Shiny Gold X adventures!

Christos
April 6th, 2007, 11:16 PM
"Start AVI recording" should have worked. Try doing this again and don't forget to select "Stop AVI recording" when you're finished. It should work.

kaitanuva
April 8th, 2007, 09:41 AM
It worked. Thanks. I forgot to do the compression things.

BlackDragonite
May 6th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Hey, how do I stop the vid for a wile and start again (let´s say for a battle)?

Christos
May 6th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Hey, how do I stop the vid for a wile and start again (let´s say for a battle)?

VBA can't do that but you can take videos before and after the battle and merge them.

nano351
May 13th, 2007, 07:18 AM
You could always use a screen capturing program like hypercam that let's you pause and then resume while recording on the same clip. Although I don't know how to record sound from the computer with hypercam.

Krypton-knight EX
May 23rd, 2007, 12:07 AM
How do you record a video in the first place.I mean where is the record video option.noob question

p.s I'm takin about VBA

Ayano Katagiri
May 23rd, 2007, 01:55 AM
How do you record a video in the first place.I mean where is the record video option.noob question

p.s I'm takin about VBA

On the VBA, it's

Tools > Record > Start AVI recording

ludicolodancer
May 27th, 2014, 10:07 AM
On the VBA, it's

Tools > Record > Start AVI recording

I've got VBA8+, and I can't record, is there a way to record on it?

hashtag
May 30th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Woooooowwww how did you even find this thread? It's 7 years without a post! I'm just going to close this because it's ridiculously old and any answers/questions of this nature can be found in the stickied Emulation Questions thread.

Closed.