PDA

View Full Version : PC Family Thread.

Jim
April 8th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Has anyone ever wanted to settle down, start a family? And then realised that PokeCommunity have many PC families? Well then here's your Chance, request, show off and talk about your PC Family here. If this already has a thread then I'm sure Scizz will close it an a second or two! xD

22sa
April 8th, 2007, 12:36 PM
My current family looks like....

Mother - Kanna-chan
Little Sister - RiNCaNdY
Little Brother - oni_flygon
Grandson - Krafty Quill
Grandma - Skitty Miaow

"You have no right," yelled Mystery Girl, over and over again, before she ran away.

Jim
April 8th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I have an Evil Twin (Wooper14) and that's all. So I'm looking for people to adopt me :D .

Drummershuff
April 9th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Hah, I remember when I used to have a massive list of people who were in my family. Everyone seemed to have one when I joined so I wanted one, too. A while back I tried to cut down completely and just have a pair, twin and an evil twin, but I've got a couple of extra categories for special people. I was searching through something the other day and someone still had me in their sig as their brother, so I guess I've still got a big family out there.

Forever
April 9th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I'm the same as Matt, I have a big family but don't list all of them..

Suprisingly May and I both only list Shayla as the other person in our family, she's probably the special-est.

Fox♠
April 10th, 2007, 01:36 AM
I don't personally see the point in PC families, although I do remember being Acendo's father once 0_o

Frostweaver
April 10th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Nope, not in a family (and don't plan to for the meantime XD)

But you know, some people appear quite frequently in people's family list. Active people know many other people, and get mentioned a lot. Has anyone ever tried to see if all the "individual" families of PC are related to one another or not? XD;

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 10th, 2007, 03:39 AM
I don't see the point, a GF in real life is much better

Sammi
April 10th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Has anyone ever tried to see if all the "individual" families of PC are related to one another or not? XD;

Actually, Kylie did ages ago. I think it was in her LJ, but I can't remember. I found out I was related to a bunch of random people. o_O

I have a bunch of people on my family list, but I really should clear it out sometime. There's quite a few people I don't even talk to anymore. You know, I think I'll do that right now.

Warheart
April 10th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Eh, I don't really think that PC families serve a purpose.

So um, right no I don't have one.

Krafty Quill
April 10th, 2007, 11:11 AM
My current family looks like....

Mother - Kanna-chan
Little Sister - RiNCaNdY
Little Brother - oni_flygon
Grandson - Krafty Quill
Grandma - Skitty Miaow

"You have no right," yelled Mystery Girl, over and over again, before she ran away.

I thought you were my Grandson. Meh, you can be the grandpa, so long as you're a pimp. EDIT: I just realise that makes Skitty Miaow my great, great grandma. She's not going to like that. :x

There are a couple of people I considered part of my e-Asian family but never made it 'official' by putting it in my sig. In fact, there are quite a few people that were once part of my PC family but one way or another left the dynasty.

I'm looking for 3 people to pair with, so I can be part of a four-way pairing situation. Anybody interested?

Melody
April 12th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I Poketrainer2004, hereby put myself up for 'adoption' by whatever family chooses to...Any position will do...I am too lazy to start my own...

Drifblim
April 14th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Aside from two pairs on my previous account, I had one twin claim. I don't know if the twin claim is valid any more, however.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
April 14th, 2007, 09:19 PM
I'm alone in the world (PC), a lone wolf. I have no family and yet envy those who do, let it be known that the Fallen Angel shall seek out his own brotheren, or die trying.

Well Maybe, if I'm not to lazy. XD

Jim
April 15th, 2007, 02:56 AM
I'm alone in the world (PC), a lone wolf. I have no family and yet envy those who do, let it be known that the Fallen Angel shall seek out his own brotheren, or die trying.

Well Maybe, if I'm not to lazy. XD

Wow that was a Dramatic way of saying no. xD

Charizard_Ruler
April 15th, 2007, 03:12 AM
PC is a big family, besides the one you were born with, your mum and dad. ¬_¬ PC feels like a family and a big Pokemon Community, which it is ^

RYOUKI
July 12th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Hmm....I have some Family
Older Sis- Kawaii, Shiranui
Sister-in-law: Midori Chi
Brother: Jimz♂

Pazuzu
July 12th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Do not post in threads where the last reply was more than a month ago, please.

~closed~