PDA

View Full Version : Post where you found your Latios or Latias!

swordkirby537
May 2nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
This topic is where you post where you found your Latias or your Latios (depending on which game you have).

I found my Latias on Route 121, right outside of Lilycove City. I wasn't searching for her. I just happened to run into her so i caught her.

Lets here some of your stories!

oni flygon
May 2nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Just east of Dewford city. When I started to surf, Latias appeared...

Darth Revan
May 2nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
well i found mine in sky piller i dont know how i just fell outta a cracked floor then bam a battle with it it was so strange

Intuition
May 2nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
You can't catch it in the Sky Pillar..
Anyway, I caught mine west of Lillycove.. (Latios)

Darth Revan
May 2nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
well to bad i did but i didnt catch it it ran away so you cant call me a lier

Frostweaver
May 2nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Of course you can tell who's telling the truth here...

Latios and Latias can only appear on a route in GRASS. The eon Pokemon will never be found in places like Mt.Pyre, Granite Cave or on water, including Sky Pillar. Hacking told us the formulas/equations regarding where the eon Pokemon will be, so don't argue with the game mechanics itself.

Darth Revan
May 2nd, 2004, 03:01 PM
well i dont care i know what i saw then it appeared in water you said grass only they can go in water to you know i swear to god i found it in sky piller

Xilion_Sword90
May 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
Are you sure that you didn't meet a GOLBAT Skarmony?

Darth Revan
May 2nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
i meet a couple of golbats in sky piller but i know what i saw......its was that pokemon it was on the 6th floor to

Frostweaver
May 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
First of all, the water issue *may* be right for Skarmony... I checked zero1093's guide on the eon Pokemon, and this guide says they won't be on water. However I checked a guide by Lord Yoyo, and that one says that they can go on water. Even though I trust zero1093's guide more as that guide is dedicated to the eon Pokemon, there's still the possbility that they appear in water as well (however i certainly caught my on land.) Personally, I've *never* heard of the eon Pokemon within the sky pillar.

Do keep in mind that guides on gamefaq can be quite crappy at times as popular games like Pokemon will always have crappy guides that are rushed out on day 3. I've read 6 guides just now about Latios/Latias, and 4 of them contradict one another...

EDIT: Confirmed that...
They appear on water
They cannot appear in special places such as granite cave, Mt.Pyre, SKY PILLAR and so on

Simon
May 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
Eh...I don't want to check whhere I caught my Latias...or whateever the red one is called. I have to use a GameBoy Player to play my Sapphire and that's way the heck downstairs. But the route I caught it on was that long road to the right of Fortree City.

hyrule center
May 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
rout 10 .

Latios Master
May 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
What happened to me was a bit strange. I caught my Latios and Latias both in the same place, route 121 by Lilycove City. I think it was the exact same spot that I stood too for both. O_O

Simon
May 3rd, 2004, 09:08 PM
Erm...okay...since when was both Lati@s in the same game? I thought the red one was in Sapphire only and the blue one was in Ruby only?

Intuition
May 4th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Yeah.. but he could have caught latias in Sa in that space,
and latios in Ru in that space.. He could have both versions ;)

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM
well i found mine in sky piller i dont know how i just fell outta a cracked floor then bam a battle with it it was so strange
Yeah right *cough* LIER *Cough*

Anyways I found in right Next to The Winstrate`s House.I was looking for Marill at the time but instead I foudn Latias.

The Vince Knight
May 5th, 2004, 04:15 AM
found mine next to lilycove west.
Anyway I think you saw a altaria,you couldn't find a Latios/Latias in there.

awkwardsilencer
May 5th, 2004, 10:39 AM
yeh he did, i found mine at 110...after throwing an ultra ball at it west of lilycove

Simon
May 5th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I think DragonMaster was talking about the person who 'found' his Lati in Sky Tower

Charmander005
May 6th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I caught mine at route 101. It's Shiny! Is Latias shiny a lot?

jscn12
May 7th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I found Latias outside of lilycove below the safari zone. It just appeared, i wasn't searching for it.

ryan
May 7th, 2004, 09:41 PM
You can catch them on water... i did, just east of mauville... i forget what the route number is. but that's where i got latios. surfing

Mr Cat Dog
May 8th, 2004, 12:33 AM
I too also found it whilst surfing. It was on Route 122 (the one outside Mt. Pyre), and it was just after I has given up on looking for it... weird huh?

~ MCD

Chaos_Hunter
May 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I found my latias while surfin outside of sky tower. Found him twice in that same spot.

rayquazza
May 10th, 2004, 12:36 AM
i found latias west of mauville

SPO
May 10th, 2004, 03:08 AM
i found Latias just outside the safari zone....

Daniel-Son
May 11th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Then I guess most of us has the samething in COMMON! I found my Between Saf Zone and Lily City, and I know the exact tile to, I was makinmy secret base where the cut tree was. And didn't have cut so went to get my Tropius and on my way back...It's Latias (Lati@s),

E. Master
May 12th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I found mine in the Southern Island, I kept restarting my game untill it was a shiny :tired:. O yah it was Latias cool yellow color.

MidnightScott
May 12th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Of course you can tell who's telling the truth here...

Latios and Latias can only appear on a route in GRASS. The eon Pokemon will never be found in places like Mt.Pyre, Granite Cave or on water, including Sky Pillar. Hacking told us the formulas/equations regarding where the eon Pokemon will be, so don't argue with the game mechanics itself.

WTH are you talking about? I found my Latias over Water near Route 121 in Sapphire Version. I found my Latios, East of Fortree City in the tall grass in Ruby Version.

Shows what you know....

Flygon trainer
May 12th, 2004, 08:21 PM
WTH are you talking about? I found my Latias over Water near Route 121 in Sapphire Version. I found my Latios, East of Fortree City in the tall grass in Ruby Version.

Shows what you know....
dude, cool off.. there is such a thing as inexperience. I have found latias, on water, on my way to the sky piller. havn't seen a trace of latios

Musashi+Kojirou
May 18th, 2004, 01:41 PM
I found Latias near the first town. I was watching TV and then when I looked down at my GameBoy I was like WHOA... tis Latias!