PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Special Scanlation

Ixa-chan
April 18th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Hello! I wanna know if there are people here who can help in a Scanlation project.. I scanned the entire volume 10 of Pokémon Special, but it's in japanese.. Any help are welcome, but the needed is someone who read japanese. The scans are in good quality, and I asked Oni Flygon authorization to post them here.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 18th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I'll try to read it, I think I'm getting better at reading Japanese then writing it

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ixa-chan
April 19th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Many Thanks! Soon I will post the urls..

Ixa-chan
April 20th, 2007, 04:09 AM
Chapter 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/hywzhs)

Chapter 2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbk989)

Please, tell me if they are readable.
Thanks

jelmerboy
April 21st, 2007, 12:44 PM
Wow, thanks Ixa-chan! ^.^ I can't translate it, but I think people will appreciate it very much if you'll post other chapters too (if you have them of course!), because Pokemon Special is so hard to find on the internet!
Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to see more! ^.^

*Shinigami*
April 23rd, 2007, 10:36 AM
Wow, thanks Ixa-chan! ^.^ I can't translate it, but I think people will appreciate it very much if you'll post other chapters too (if you have them of course!), because Pokemon Special is so hard to find on the internet!
Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to see more! ^.^

Agreed! People appreciate Raw Scans more than you think, at least I can sort of follow along with Serebii's guides now, there much easy to read when you have the Japanese Scans in front of you

I can help with the actual 'scanlating' (You know, the actual putting the text on the page part)

Edit: Wow! These scans are such High Quality!

Grimsg
April 23rd, 2007, 03:01 PM
Hey All,

If you'd like to save yourself trouble of having to scan and translate and than get to read it, why don't you purchase the already translated ones in English?

I basically sell the ones from Singapore which are already in English from book 1 - 23 for US$9.50 each.

PM me more for details if interested.

Best Regards,
Grimsg

*Shinigami*
April 24th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I usually do purcahse manga (Supporting the industy etc.)

I only download scans if uncut versions aren't avalible (In this instance Takeshi // Kazumi // Ookido // Not covering up damn you with 'Darn you' etc.)

I gather by the fact that the thread is called 'Pokemon Special' not 'Pokemon adventures' this will be the case

I know, dub hating manga purist in the building XD

(This is unfortunately my one condition if you want a' helpin'with the project =P)

Fonon
April 28th, 2007, 06:54 PM
I wish you luck with this. I am currently learning Japanese, but I can't really help you since I only know a couple of phrases, and the letter "A" and "n" in Hiragana. If I get good enough, though, I'll help ya.

Shika
April 28th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Hey All,

If you'd like to save yourself trouble of having to scan and translate and than get to read it, why don't you purchase the already translated ones in English?

I basically sell the ones from Singapore which are already in English from book 1 - 23 for US$9.50 each.

PM me more for details if interested.

Best Regards,
Grimsg

I find them not that expensive when I went to singapore.No Offense

Fonon
April 29th, 2007, 04:39 AM
How much are they straight from Singapore? And do they ship to the US? I'm thinking of ordering stuff.

PokeSpecialDaisuki
May 4th, 2007, 07:59 AM
I can read all of Hiragana, most of Katakana and can look up the dictionary for Kanji. I don't know much of Japanese as far as speaking is concerned though, I need to get the general meaning or so hehe so I need some help with that. I'm game! PM me if interested.

NayrExoto
May 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Same here i all ready atempting to translate your chapter one. Pm please if you want some help.

RYOUKI
May 5th, 2007, 11:51 PM
i think the manga is only located in singapore
because it says there "english edition for distrubution and sale in singapore only"
and i cost $8.50 in singaporean dollars
i know bec i have volume 21 and 22

Shika
May 6th, 2007, 03:58 AM
I think I had to give 9.20 S dollars.
And it's Older Version I think.

NayrExoto
May 6th, 2007, 07:21 PM
i have one whole page of the first chapter translated and some bits nad piececs of others. bill is really hard to translate.

chaos0619
May 7th, 2007, 12:49 PM
anyone have the korean version to these?

Ootachi
May 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=Ixa-chan;2453178

Please, tell me if they are readable.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks you, I searched vol10

Muerte_rigurosa
May 8th, 2007, 05:47 AM
9 dolars!!!??? It is very expensive!! in my country dalar is very expensive!! :(
So i'm trying to find pokemon adventures throw the internet, and here noone sell it. :(

Shika
May 8th, 2007, 07:15 AM
It is also expensive in my country currency.
You won't find later parts of it on internet.

BTW,your sig exceeds the forum limits...

Ash_Pokemaster
May 9th, 2007, 07:09 AM
The price, which Grimsg mentioned, is in US Dollars.
I've made three orders so far, and I paid in Euro, which is the currency in Greece. I believe each one can pay on their Country's currency, and not necessarily in US Dollars.

FrozenMokey
May 25th, 2007, 09:32 AM
if i change US dollar into my currency, it's still expensive to me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 25th, 2007, 03:49 PM
so how much is it in US dollars?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

morningsun
June 15th, 2007, 11:35 PM
just show me what i should read

Ruby_Norman
June 20th, 2007, 06:30 PM
I have scan 21-22, but it's Chinese and image too big:'(

dbrown
June 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM
does anybody think they can post the hoenn series manga and pikachu shocks bac an fir red/ leaf green mnga thnx alot tell me when u do

Maxim
June 24th, 2007, 11:30 PM
I have scan 21-22, but it's Chinese and image too big:'(

Post it, please.

Better Chinese than nothing.

Ruby_Norman
June 25th, 2007, 12:21 AM
But I not post url link. Because I not enough post 15=.=.Sometime I post scan T_T

Maxim
June 25th, 2007, 06:16 AM
But I not post url link. Because I not enough post 15=.=.Sometime I post scan T_T

I can post it for you if you'll send me the link in Private Message.

But do you have the ENTIRE volume scanned or only a few pages?

dbrown
June 25th, 2007, 10:39 AM
can someone please post the other volumes particulary volume 10 and up and tell me when u do please thnks

Valtzer
July 1st, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hurry up with volume 21-22! I want to see a special thing on Volume 22 the last battle VII! I don't want to be a spoiler

Maxim
July 1st, 2007, 11:55 PM
Hurry up with volume 21-22! I want to see a special thing on Volume 22 the last battle VII! I don't want to be a spoiler

Stop bugging me, okie? I don't own any Pokemon Special.

It's the Ruby_Norman guy who scans 21 & 22. He was last active on 26 June. Is he lost, or what?

This Vietnamese guy makes all us mad.

When I asked him to scan the manga, he scanned only two pages. I think he misunderstood me. He barely speaks english.

Valtzer
July 2nd, 2007, 07:37 AM
still, he is the only one that will have volume 21-22 and if he gets angry with us he might not scan for us. Maybe we should try to be patient, I think I can wait a little.

Hey Maxim can you PM me when Ruby_Norman comes back?

Maxim
July 2nd, 2007, 08:05 AM
still, he is the only one that will have volume 21-22 and if he gets angry with us he might not scan for us. Maybe we should try to be patient, I think I can wait a little.

Hey Maxim can you PM me when Ruby_Norman comes back?

We're chit-chatting but well.

When I notice he's back, I will PM him again.

If he doesn't scan anyhing, I may do because I'm getting Pokemon Special volumes 21-24 in English. But I'm not guaranting anything. It's not a promise.

Ruby_Norman
July 3rd, 2007, 05:07 AM
This time I very busy, because I study Korea-->Vietnamese.Sorry!1But I scan 21 and post link 22

help-14
July 21st, 2007, 11:54 PM
SomeBody have volume 20 please send me!

Maxim
July 22nd, 2007, 03:50 AM
SomeBody have volume 20 please send me!

OH, STFU! Do you think that people are going to scan all their manga for you?

Don't be stupid and selfish.

lalalagirl
July 30th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Wow, i can't find special manga anywhere >_<

Miyamoto Rocket
August 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM
uploud chapter 2 again, please T_T

chinhodado
August 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Vol 21:
philongxp.anustudy.com/pokemegasite/[Poke-Mega.org]PokemonT21.zip
Copyright forum.poke-mega.org

chinhodado
August 9th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Vol 22(not complete):
philongxp.anustudy.com/pokemegasite/[Poke-Mega]PokemonSpecial_tap22.rar
Copyright forum.poke-mega.org

Mileyangel
August 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
If anyone could take the time, I would be very grateful, if someone has volume 23+, if somebody could post some chapters or scans of Blue(female)in Fr/lg. Also, could I have some of her in the last battle chapters? There's no rush or commitment, so if anyone wants to take my request, you don't have to post it right away if you're busy.

@ Miyamoto Rocket: she's right. the link for chapter 2 is not working. Could you fix it?

@ Chinhodado: For some reason, that website dosen't work for my computer. Is there another way to get those volumes?

chinhodado
August 24th, 2007, 06:43 AM
forum.poke-mega.org/showthread.php?p=24010
You can follow this link and find what you need

Mileyangel
August 26th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I got to it, but the file won't work on my computer. Damn. This always happens when I find a chapter that I really want.

SatoshiLuver
August 26th, 2007, 01:20 PM
I have books 1-15 in japanese(but i dont have 10). You can buy the japanese books off of www . sasugabooks . com. They're only $7.00 US currency(i live in the US). + Shipping. I can't scan my books though. Cuz my computer cant take that many files. And i start high school tomorrow so i wouldnt really have the time. gomen ne. =[

Ruby_Norman
August 26th, 2007, 08:25 PM
@Mileyangel: you see my forum. If want to see link, you have post 3 tag view link

Mileyangel
August 27th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah. Can I have a link or address?

Roversea
September 14th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Sorry but where the page i can find scanlation pokemon special?
I remembered i found one page have scanlation pokemon special but i didn't look out.

I'm a new member and my english is bad >_<.Srr if you don't read my post.