PDA

View Full Version : James' Bottlecap collection...

Myzou
April 20th, 2007, 06:44 AM
How many times have Jessie and Meowth "Sold" "ALL" of them, now? It's up to like 12 times from what I remember...

PiplupRocks
April 20th, 2007, 07:39 AM
like 100 in all of the seasons @_@

Drew
April 20th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah...I'm kinda wondering how he always manages to save up so many of them after they always sell them all.

>>;

Sakuya
April 20th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Because James is awesome and always has some more hiding somewherez else. :D

PiplupRocks
April 20th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Yea lol i remember the time they sold them for the berries hahaha they couldn't make pokeblock with those Jessie is always wrong..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 20th, 2007, 02:17 PM
James is rich so he can afford to have so many bottle cap collections

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

PiplupRocks
April 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Wait a second.. James gets his bottle cap collection from Sinnoh. I watched the jap version of pokemon diamond and pearl episode 1 in japanese and it says hes been to sinnoh before.. also, since James is rich cant he just buy them some more better equipment to use?

Charaxes
April 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM
The collection used to be more meaningful, but since Hoenn, they kinda stopped it. I think the Training Daze episode was the coda to all that. Although, since they've retconned James regarding his desire to have Chimecho in Hoenn, I'm not surprised with what they're doing with him in Sinnoh.

Besides, if you really wanted to be nitpicky, you should analyze and categorize each one. Heh.