PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~what Do You Think The Pre Order~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 21st, 2007, 04:34 AM
What do you think the pre-order gift would be and when do you think the day will begin when you actually get to pre-order Pokemon Battle Revolution?

I think it can be an extra outfit that you can't get anywhere else but the disc (or whatever comes with it)

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Rivvon
April 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
It could be a legendary like with Colosseum and Jirachi. Although I liked XD's skin, I'd much prefer a legendary PKMN for my Pearl Version.

Maybe it could be Arceus :=

GrieVelorn
May 6th, 2007, 03:18 PM
i think it is a Wii skin cause they had the skin for Gale of Darkness so they might have one for this i would be awsome if it was the Wii skin plus a pokemon for dp

Forci Stikane
May 7th, 2007, 06:22 AM
I already pre-ordered mine...got nothing.

It'll probably be a skin...if anything.

Mrbadboy3
May 7th, 2007, 07:13 AM

Obviously, They will probably only show a gift a few weeks before it comes out like DP. In Jan there wasn't a pre-order thing for DP yet IIRC

~Night
May 19th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I think it might be a Game Guide like the one I got with pokemon mystery dungeons.

Drew
May 20th, 2007, 10:30 AM

Thats what I'm assuming as well.
However, I totally forgot about the pre-order gift..

All I know, it'd better be something interesting..

enshogirl
May 22nd, 2007, 08:47 AM

I was also afraid of that.

I thought I had pre-ordered it, but come to think of it, I haven't.

I am doubting there will be a special pre-order gift. If there was, there would already be ads for it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 25th, 2007, 03:16 PM
if it is a skin I'm not pre ordering. Shouldn't they announce what the gift is since in exactly one month we are getting it

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

pm3d
June 12th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Hopefully the company doesn't cheap out on us, and give us nothing, since I've got it pre-ordered too. But I guess they can't really cheap out because the Pokemon Company is like a money making machine.

Frugget
June 13th, 2007, 03:52 AM
well, if you preorder, you have nothing to lose except the slowly decreasing price after the release. A wii skin would be something you could keep forever! honestly, i'd rather that than a pokemon that can be instantly deleted the moment you restart your game. Besides, you can't get a wii skin with action replay ds.

PurityForest
June 23rd, 2007, 03:23 AM
I'm quite not sure. But, I think it would be a Wii Skin. Still not sure. Since, They didn't announce anything about Free Gift yet.