PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Alive?

PiplupRocks
April 21st, 2007, 11:44 AM
*~Welcome~*

My Story:
Hey there everytime I go like a certain place I ALWAYS see a pokemon!! Isn't that crazy?? Like.. if a pokemon is related to the sea I always see magikarp,gyrados and other water types!! @_@ wait until you hear the rest that will REALLY freak you out! @_@

Vaporeons Story (My friend met vaporeon!):
My friend met vaporeon by swimming in the public pool but nobody but her family was there so she was diving fo awhile. Once she was done diving she decided to go underwater. Once she did she saw red eyes then it came closer and she actually saw a vaporeon!

Mews Story:
One night I was watching the fireworks outside (Itwas the fourth of july then.) I saw that some of the fireworks were kind of blurred out of the whole thing! /I couldn't believe it when I saw a piece of light floating toward me.. Once it got soo close I saw it was mew! I asked for it to stay at my house for awhile but I don't know how but pokemon in this world can talk.. I understood that it couldn't live with me.. But every fourth of July it comes back sometimes.. When it does I usually leave some cake outside my window for it to eat..

Celebi and Suicunes Story:
When I was hiking during camp we decided to hike and not take a break until we get to the mountain top.So we did just that.Once we got there we found that it was a field and a perfect place to eat.Of course you can predict that I wandered away and went to play in the flowers.. When I did I found this huge lake right in front of me! I asked if anybody else could see it but they couldn't I then saw a figure on the other side of the lake.. The I was suprised to see that there were to figures! I dove into the lake and my friends thought i was looking crazy pretending to swim. I reached the other side and ACTUALLY saw a Celebi an Suicune!

*More coming soon*

I'm not on drugs If you think I am so don't ask! @_@ I've had quite a few posts of people saying that I'm on drugs..

Persona
April 21st, 2007, 11:53 AM
Pokémon has tapped into your mind, and you've started having visions of things that aren't real. Either that, or this is a complete lie, but I'll choose not to assume that.

Drew
April 21st, 2007, 02:07 PM
...Okay so.. what are you on, and where can I get some?
Seriously.. ^^;

o__o;

I mean like... you can imagine all that, sure... and maybe halucinate, but its not like it can actually happen.

ChrisG14
April 21st, 2007, 02:15 PM
Um.. 0_o

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high
I just got a new promotion, but I got high
Now I'm selling dope and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna go to court, before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support, but then I got high (No you weren't)
They took my whole pay check, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high,
Because I got high
Because I got high

Can I get what your on.

Drew
April 21st, 2007, 02:50 PM
Honestly... I never thought you were. ^^;

Rai
April 21st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Maybe you just have a big imagination :3 I have a gigantic imagination and I have seen some weird things sometimes too. I wouldn't worry about it. But just remember that pokemon really isn't real ^^;

Star★Seeker
April 21st, 2007, 03:43 PM
Wow that's wierd, may I suggest therapy?

Zorua
April 21st, 2007, 03:53 PM
..I have no comment. In all honesty, I have never seen a thread so..idiotic in my life. Pokemon isn't real. Pokemon are just computer graphics made into creatures by Nintendo. :3

I hope you catch what I'm saying. I partially don't blame you since before, I've believed in the supernatural.

Well I guess that's a whole totally different story..but yeah. ;;

HackinJohn
April 21st, 2007, 04:20 PM
Well...ummmm...I thought I saw an Eevee in the pound before, but it wasn't. It was just a brown dog with a white-ish mane. That's the closest I've seen.

I'm not saying your insane, but it could not happen. I've had dreams likes those and I swore they were real; it even freaked me out when I had a PokeBall in my hand the next morning. It just so happened that it was Halloween the previous night and I went as Ash Ketchum and I never changed out of my costume. XD

PiplupRocks
April 21st, 2007, 07:25 PM
LOL thats a funky story!! LOL I'm gonna laugh all night about that story.. I hop my grandma doesn't mind it LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL LMAO

Dogboy2709
April 21st, 2007, 07:43 PM
How many times does She have to say it! she's not on Drugs!!!!!

Besides, i have had something like that happen to me one time.

it was night, and i was out walking my minsicher pinschier, Scrappy, where i could of sworne i heard a Noctowl cry, and then i saw something brown, fly above me. it seemed to be a Noctowl!

I'm not on drugs either! So don't ask me!!!

PiplupRocks
April 21st, 2007, 07:51 PM
Yea.. I think I'm watching to many pokemon episodes and thinking about the sinnoh pokemon already.. @_@

Naminé
April 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
You probably forced yourself to believe your own stories. Self affiliated beliefs can formulate what seems to be the truth. Rationality should dictate Pokemon does not exist, so, well.

Thundershock! :3

Cherrim
April 21st, 2007, 08:16 PM
Haha, once when I was little, I could've sworn I saw a Jigglypuff roll through the woods behind my house. :| I think I was eight or something. I thought I saw something pink. I know I couldn't have though, so I must've seen something moved and, since I had Pokémon on my mind, jumped to conclusions.

It's always interesting to hear these stories, even if I don't believe them. XD;

Drew
April 21st, 2007, 09:19 PM
o__o; ....

When I was 10 I once convinced my friends I saw a Diglette in my backyard...

If only it had really happened.

I wish I could halucinate a vision of a Pikachu... for long, long periods of time...

..I think I need to sleep. *has been on here quite literally all day.*

Ichida
April 21st, 2007, 09:30 PM
This sounds like a poorly conceived, first-person fanfic. <.<;;

Melody
April 21st, 2007, 11:34 PM
...I too have thought i glimpsed a pokemon...but until i can actually capture a good solid picture of it i refuse to belive they actually exist...
Seriously. When I think i see a pokemon i write it off as "a figment of my imagination"
once i tried photographing what i thought i saw. It wasnt a pokemon at all. there was nothing in the picture that could even remotely be a pokemon.
Dont say that you can see them until you can with a REAL UNTOUCHED photo of it.
It's ok to dream about it. Just dont get too carried away. and if it seems too real to you then start carriing a camera around. then take pictures of whatever you are looking @ if you think you see one.
I am suggesting this thread be closed...already the seeds of flaming have sprouted

Jubilation
April 21st, 2007, 11:39 PM
Hmmm I dont think ive ever seen/imagined a pokemon though I have other thinks always on my mind,
maybe you could get proof then I will beleive you 100%

_Prince_
April 22nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
rolf
You're kidding, right?
I mean, that's is just really weird. lol
It’s either you are lying to get attention or you have turned completely insane, or maybe you are too enthusiastic about Pokemon and want them to be real, huh?
I don’t know what else to say.
Sorry if I offended you

LawLessChaoz
April 23rd, 2007, 12:56 AM
You are just trying to sound crazy.

LivinDreams
April 23rd, 2007, 12:59 AM
Lol people can choose to beleive him and others choose not to

PiplupRocks
April 23rd, 2007, 07:48 AM
but..................... i'm a girl @_@

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 28th, 2007, 04:42 AM
its your mind your believing what you want to believe, that also happen to me but I was daydreaming

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

JX Valentine
April 28th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Very cute, but I agree with the others. It seems to me that the line between reality and fantasy has blurred for you -- if you're not outright making stuff up just to see who's gullible, and the Celebi and Suicune story seems to support either. Really, Pokemon are the imaginary creations of a group of people in Japan, and there's no mystical force in the universe that could possibly make them come alive. (If there was, then I would've dropped out and went on a Pokemon journey a long time ago.)

Animehero
April 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I thought I was the only one! I'm not making fun, I seriously see pokemon too!

Salamence21
May 9th, 2007, 05:56 PM
this girls a little looney did she break out of looney bin

Kota
May 9th, 2007, 06:10 PM
I do it sometimes too ^.^

Mikuru
May 9th, 2007, 07:05 PM
theres a bio-engineer lab in Japan that are engineering creatures with special abilities like they fused a rat with batteries...

that was a fib I'm just pulling your guys leg...

what I do believe for sure is life outside earth and ghost...

Law07
May 14th, 2007, 08:09 AM
THIS IS WHAT NINTENDO HAVE DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!

You are officially the must craziest "human" being on Earth. Thats like a Pikachu coming up to me in the middle of the straight and says "hi" and walks away.

Typhoon
May 14th, 2007, 11:28 AM
once, i saw a geodude and he talked to me here's what he looked like: Geodude for reals (http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/real_life_pokemon_004.jpg).

i also peeked over the fence into my neighbors' yard cuz they were making a lot of noise, and they had a hitmonchan i was so jealous omg. I recorded it on tape (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4104414698313466751).

All jokes aside, here's a really beautiful photoshop of a real life Rapidash (http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo-m.phtml?photo_key=4818&post_key=30588). *ooooh*

Mikuru
May 14th, 2007, 08:20 PM
I choose you golbat XD

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo-m.phtml?photo_key=4842&post_key=30588#photo

Hakeen
May 15th, 2007, 01:47 AM
I've always wished Pokemon existed, but I don't think I'll see them. I can hear them though. Wait, *cough* is that a Solrock instead of a balloon, and, is that fake seahorse thing on the wall really a Horsea? They're attacking me...I'm now dead incase you didn't know. But seriously, Pokemon aren't going to exist unless I see them. I see them in my dreams easily enough...they look quite cute then, maybe if somebody made dreams become reality, I'd probably see one IRL too. I imagine other things instead at this age, such as....ebil people. XD

DragronWarroir2000x
May 16th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I once saw a CHARIZARD inside of my closet I'M SERIOUS SHUTUP GUY I'M NOT CRAZY I'm just really random LOL XD. All of my friends say I'm really random cuz I am they think I'm crazy but thats there problem hah

lolololololOLOLOLOLOL <------ see that's me being random again XDD!!

bmah
May 19th, 2007, 11:11 PM

I don't have much to say, other than it's nice to dream, but don't let your fantasies intrude your perceptions of real life.

FullmetalxFangirl
May 19th, 2007, 11:36 PM
...Okay so.. what are you on, and where can I get some?
Seriously.. ^^;

I wouldn't mind some of that as well. O_o;

I mean like... you can imagine all that, sure... and maybe hallucinate, but its not like it can actually happen.

Ja. Pokemon are fictional, and they can never be real. It's a bit worrying when you start to hallucinate about pokemon. Honestly, as member-to-member advice, you should go see a counsellor or something. >_<

But it sure would be cool >.>"

Really, Pokemon are the imaginary creations of a group of people in Japan, and there's no mystical force in the universe that could possibly make them come alive. (If there was, then I would've dropped out and went on a Pokemon journey a long time ago.)

Amen to that.

((This post is too short.))

I'm not saying your insane, but it could not happen. I've had dreams likes those and I swore they were real; it even freaked me out when I had a PokeBall in my hand the next morning. It just so happened that it was Halloween the previous night and I went as Ash Ketchum and I never changed out of my costume. XD

LOL.

Period.

I've never actually seen a pokemon ... or thought I've seen a pokemon ... But I wish I had. I would call it Steve. <3

Mod edit: Please don't double (or triple) post. Use the Edit button if you have things to add, or the Multiquote button if you have to reply to several posts.

Esupio
May 19th, 2007, 11:57 PM
POKEMON DOES EXSIST

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbtb7

but then it got renamed, cause nintendo threatened legal action.

RYOUKI
May 26th, 2007, 12:09 AM
uh.....i guess i could believe you
but then i never heard of a story like that so
that means your tired not cuckoo XD

PikaRom
May 27th, 2007, 11:39 AM
I have heard many stories of such, and I do not believe that you are crazy, for sometimes stuff like this happens to me too. It's not like I look up in the sky and see an Angel from Neon Genesis Evangelion all of a sudden (cuz if I did, I'd be running for my life) but my mind just gets played with. I used to pretend that Pokemon were real, and I sometimes still do, but sometimes I see stuff like this.

SilverDragon
May 28th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Uhmm..maybe because Pokemon is related to RL ANIMALS!! >.<
Pikachu = a mouse.
Rattata = rat
Sqirtle = a turtle
Pigeot = a bird..etc etc

PikaRom
May 31st, 2007, 11:39 AM
Come on, it's just a person's imagination playing with them. However, I am having some second doubts...

http://www.funnypart.com/pictures/FunnyPart-com-pikachu_mouse.jpg

LOL, Jk. But seriously, just let people believe what they want to believe.

AztecSunshine
June 13th, 2007, 02:42 AM
me to i see pokemon alot one time i saw a treeko when i was going to school
and one time i saw a line of oddish and gloom walking and one time i even saw a mew
stories:
mew:when i just got a mew in a trade i went to tell my brother he was out side so i want outside after a while of looking i heard a mew cry i thout it was my ds but it was of it came agin i looked in a tree and a pink thing was there i came closer it was a MEW i was in a shock but i wanted to tell my brother but the mew ran away when my brothe came i was soo shocked
ho-oh:it just raind and after the rain a saw a rainbow than a big colourful thing was flying i saw it it was a bird it came close than i said OMG HO-OH i was with my brother and he said he saw some thing but he didn't what it's i didn't tell him about that
this is enough i think
ps:i am 11 and i wasnt on drugs