PDA

View Full Version : My ds is broken NO!

WaTeRBlasTeR241
April 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM
I have a question, my ds fell into the water oviously it does not work anymore! well does anyone know where i can get a ds lite for 65$ or 70 is the max? and if it is a online store then i hope i can pay with money order, i am just only 16 and cannot pay with credit my mom and dad both dont trust internet stores to pay iwth credit either. the new gaem oof pokemon is comming out tomoro even though im getting mine on the 27 since i preordered it online. well this gives me time to buy a new ds lite. if i take my sp to ebgames will i get a discount for a used ds lite? how much do you think? the conditon on my sp is good it has few scratches since i got it 4 months ago, but i did throw out my box :( , if some one knows in online store let me know but it must let me pay with money order i really dont care the color of the ds i acctually do i dont want it pink thats the only color i don't want it. well let me know please im desperate! Just like everyone else i am excited to play te diamond this week!:D [please let me know asap!
Thanks in adv.
W.B

Sammi
April 21st, 2007, 10:20 PM
Community Questions and Feedback isn't the place for DS questions. I moved it to Other Games. (And I hope I this is allowed XD;; *shot*)

How long ago did you drop the DS in the water? I did the same thing (long story) and it worked in a few days. I still don't have problems with it, and I dropped it in October. Just let it dry out for a few days if you haven't, and then try again.

Esupio
April 21st, 2007, 11:39 PM
I don't think trading in gameboys will get you a discount from a lite (I dunno, cause I'm in europe) its mostly old Dses for lites.

Try what Nayana said, just leave it open and let it dry out a bit

ss5vegeta
April 22nd, 2007, 04:04 AM
I had 2 ds's and they both broke, but I just brought a ds lite from gamstation for 135 pound, with 2 games of my choice (DK racing DS and Yohsi' island ds) and a cool case and headset pack.

TRIFORCE89
April 22nd, 2007, 05:26 AM
Mmm...How deep was this? How lon was it in there? I don't think the DS is waterproof, but Nintendo products are sturdy.

You may get some money for it from EBGames. I don't know how much though. Don't know how much for the SP either. Umm..do you still have the warranty on it?

WaTeRBlasTeR241
April 22nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
i finnally found a site where i can buy a ds lite and i am going to buy it the person already took the offer out since i bought it well i am going to send in the payment soon! i wanted to share this with everyone to let them know! :)

if anyone wants the site let me know i will give it to you!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 28th, 2007, 05:26 AM
you should post the website here

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~