PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pokemon Manga Character

oni flygon
April 24th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Well... since this forum is on life support, better kick some life in it.

So, who's you're favorite Pokemon manga character?

Eh... if you know me well enough, mine's Yellow of course. I don't care what anyone (Frosty in particular) says, but she's just so plain adorable. X3

J
April 25th, 2007, 03:31 AM
I like Red, cause everyone likes the main character guy.

Oh, and I like Yellow, too. D:

Amachi
April 25th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Silver's pretty cool, but that's only cause he's got that silent strong type thing going on XP

Besides, I haven't read that much of the manga, so other than Silver, I must say that Blue (girl) is pretty cool as well. She's just so perky and fun, so I just love her as a character.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 28th, 2007, 04:55 AM
I like Gold because he is cool

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Feena
April 29th, 2007, 06:21 AM
My favorite is still Ruby. XD Saphire's cool too. I haven't read the original manga in so long. Dx

Fonon
April 29th, 2007, 07:10 AM
I like Blue(Guy), because he has strong pokemon, and an awesome cloak.

Ootachi
May 2nd, 2007, 06:47 AM
I like gold..I dont know why..

RYOUKI
May 3rd, 2007, 08:04 PM
ruby..i think hes pretty cool..in the eyes of sapphire LOL
sapphire too...especially when the part when she said something that i have forgotten

Sammi-chan
May 7th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Silver- Hes made me a fangirl of him, not his looks, but his attitude! <3 XP Mysterious! YAYNESS! XP

The past few days, I've only gotten more obsessed with him <3 Today my obsession has gone up by 50 percent... XP

Okute
May 14th, 2007, 06:53 PM
My favorite character is Giovanni (no one ever said you can never fangirl over the bad guys) I like how he is more then just some evil little...jerk (I could have used a harsher word, but had the instinct that it would have broken some rule) in the manga, a bit more noble if you will.

and "A Fatherly Love" gets me every time, I can't wait until the volume it is in is released in English. (Really, I feel like the only person who liked his redemption)

I also have a bit of an obsesseion going on with Pryce and the Masked children, I quess I'm just attracted to the thouroughly twisted plot.

Although, I don't think that I hate any character per say, infact I love all of the characters in PokeSpecial, those guys are just my favorites though.

Cookie luvs Green
May 20th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Oh gosh I feel like reviving the insides of me.

WHY OF COURSE I TOTALLY WOULD TAP GREEN. HIS MEH MEH MEH AND HEH HEH HEH HE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SWEAT AND SO ON.

Ahem. Truthfully, yes, I like Green. I like his attitude and all. I like his choices with Pokemon. Too bad he softened down quite a bit recently compared to the olden times but that's okay. He's still that woogly boogly boy. Mmn.

Otherwise, I also like Ruby. He's so cute. :3

Ruby_Norman
May 31st, 2007, 04:39 AM
I like ruby... I think he got character,he is a little weird, too.And Sapphire.... she is energetic and emotional at the same time

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
June 17th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I don't remeber whether I posted here or not.
(It's been over a year since I've been here.)

My favorites would have to be Eusine and Lt. Surge.
(AMERICAN HERO LT. SURGE!!! 8D )

Protosasuke
June 17th, 2007, 09:28 PM
My fav characters are Red, Gold and Blue[Guy]. I'm not sure why I like them they're just cool.

SytheXP
June 24th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Meh lol lotsa ppl like red. Red, Gold and Ruby are my faves. Silver is ok....

gotron228
July 7th, 2007, 04:56 PM
I like Red the best because hes allways getting into trouble then getting out of it

Elite 4 Sam
July 12th, 2007, 06:17 PM
It's a tie between Blue(boy) and Yellow.

Tensa Zangetsu
July 22nd, 2007, 10:57 AM
ma i the only one who like emerald lol

羨望
July 22nd, 2007, 01:03 PM
Ruby is my favorite mostly because is Sassy personality and also I am Brendan fan so i like every Brendan Ripoff,And Sapphire is awesome too but her boyish personalty is not my Favorite,I can not forget Diamond ether and also Blue/Green is just awesome.^^

Kouki~

help-14
July 22nd, 2007, 08:02 PM
Everyone can choose favorite character in here, it í vietnamese:
Table 1 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-1-t92.htm
Table 2 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-2-t90.htm
Table 3 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-3-t91.htm

Maxim
July 23rd, 2007, 07:32 AM
Everyone can choose favorite character in here, it í vietnamese:
Table 1 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-1-t92.htm
Table 2 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-2-t90.htm
Table 3 : pkmn.own0.com/Dian-AAn-chAnh-c2/Cuac-thi-bAnh-chan-f23/BAnh-chan-PokAmon-Special-Bang-3-t91.htm

1. Posting links to other forums is against the rules.

2. Who the **** cares about your forums? If someone has a favoutite character, he/she will choose one HERE. No one wants the link to forums in some not understandable language.

STFU, please!

This section really needs a moderator. It's full of n00bs and moderators seem aren't checking it, like they forgot, or what.

Random
July 28th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I like Red, but i also like green(girl).

Apathetic_Yen
July 29th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Red and Blue (guy). They are just so freaking cool. I also like all the gym leaders. That's why I must find and finish the gold series!!!

Orenji-chan
July 30th, 2007, 06:15 AM
My favorite character has to be Yellow. She's so cute in the Y saga and in the RBG saga as well! =)

lalalagirl
July 30th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Blue And Green... yes the boy AND the girl >_<

yvette
August 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Sapphire rocks. I like her wild style. Blue (the girl) is pretty sneaky, I like that too. Crystal too. Ruby, Silver, Gold and Green are next.

Red's ok, thank the lord he isn't like Ash Ketchum.

Abras Doom
August 2nd, 2007, 11:25 AM
Yellow. Well because yellow is the best Duh!

Mewtwo42
August 2nd, 2007, 11:35 AM

Red is my favorite, because he's the main character. What's there not to like? :t061::t062:

lalalagirl
August 2nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
I like Green and Blue... ^_^

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
August 6th, 2007, 09:28 AM

ow, yes. I've been grateful for that too xD

But still, my big fave is Green [ the boy ]
I like his clothes, his way of 'handling' things & I like his pokemon. :3
+ he's offcourse extremely hawwtt <3

7kitty13
August 7th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I like Green the best!
She's so cute and sneaky!!! :t133:

Jake
August 7th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Hm... mine would have to be Emerald. He just rocks.

Mileyangel
August 8th, 2007, 09:50 AM
I like Blue(female) the best because the whole kidnapped thing is so cool. She's pretty, smart, and sneaky. She just plain rocks.

Umi Ryuzaki
August 10th, 2007, 12:02 PM
My favorites are Green(boy) I like his attitide and his pokemon.
Gold is cool.
My three favorites girls are Blue, Sapphire and Yellow.

innuendo
August 12th, 2007, 07:13 AM
My favourite characters are Koga, Sabrina and Giovanni :) OK I like some demonic and bad men ;)

waveguidebuizel
August 15th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I like Yellow and Gold. Yellow's so innocent, and Gold's such a troublemaker.

Kimicatdemon
August 24th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I like all of the guys...>.> -brick'd-

and I like yellow too... but I have to say out of all the gym leaders, wallace is the coolest. I like wataru too..>.< -doubl brick'd-

but when it gets down to it, My favorite character of all is ruby...I mean, who DOESN'T like a guy who can make dresses? -brick'd again- Okay, he's just cool anyway.

MV
August 26th, 2007, 01:05 PM
brock because he has good taste in women