PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite type of pokemon?

pokemaniac johnny
April 28th, 2007, 04:44 PM
hey guys i was wondering what your favorite type of pokemon is so choose and reply =D

Tapioca
April 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Well... This doesn't belong here at all. *reports*

All polls like this go in the regular Pokemon chat forum. Just to let you know ^-^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 28th, 2007, 04:49 PM
I happen to like Ghost type Pokemon

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Rai
April 28th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Yes, this is in the wrong section~

Anyway, my favorite type is bug! All the bug pokemon are so cute!!

But for battling, my favorite types are electric and ground :3

Harmony
April 28th, 2007, 05:58 PM
well
i kinda like water pokemon, but actually i prefer all

JX Valentine
April 28th, 2007, 06:51 PM
My preference lies with Water and Ghost, split as an even tie. Water-types for Pokemon like Starmie, Blastoise, et cetera. Ghost-types for being completely evil in ASBing (and in general).

Astinus
April 28th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Fire has to be my favorite type. I've always been a fan of the Pokemon of that type, enjoying the destructive powers of flame. Also, Electric and Flying are becoming favorites as well, when I noticed that a lot of my favorite Pokemon were of those types.

mamudi
April 29th, 2007, 01:58 AM
i like water much ue their movepool , water and ice type attacks

Autaven
April 29th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Probably Fire and Eletric for me, they're the types I seem to use most. Although I do find Water Pokemon extremely cute.

Crimson Arcanine
April 29th, 2007, 02:12 AM
If you want to know...

I'm a big fan of the Dark, Ground and Fire types.
I'm also rather fond of the Psychic type.
I also like canine (such as Growlithe), vulpine, rodent and weasle-like pokemon :)

Edit: Just look at the sig!

Phanima
April 29th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Well, my favourite Pokemon is Dragonair, but I'm not much of a dragon type fan. My favourite would have to be Ghost Pokemon, but none really appeal to me. :\

swellow
April 29th, 2007, 04:05 AM
my favorite type is flying type pokemon

like Swellow ,Starraptar and Pedgeod

She-Elf
April 29th, 2007, 04:45 AM
I really like water pokèmon, I don't know why. But I have always liked them since I was a kid.

Smarties-chan
April 29th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Bug for the win! I've always loved Bug type Pokémon, (especially Yanma, Butterfree and Beedrill.) but sadly, most of them aren't too good. I also like Normal types, mainly because of Dunsparce, Aipom, Ambipom (or whatever Aipom's evolution is was called.) and Pidgeotto. <3

The Holy Shoe
April 29th, 2007, 07:59 AM
XD. I've got four types that I like equally. Electric (lightning is perhaps my favorite element to use), Fire (Kaboooom!), Flying (Who doesn't want to be able to fly), and Grass (Bulbasaur is my favorite - next to Pikachu - pokemon in the anime).

Soogz
April 29th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Steel is my favorite type.

Espeon Master
April 29th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Flying types are my all time favorite.

Xylitol
April 29th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Grass types for me. I love the Treecko evo line.

LawLessChaoz
April 29th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Grass and Psychic are my favorites. Go Celebi.

blindhobo
April 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Water (Blastoise, Milotic, Golduck), ice (Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras), poison (Tentacruel, Nidoqueen, Weezing) & fire (Ninetales, Houndoom, Rapidash).

But I like all Pokemon of those types...with the exception of stuff like Swalot & stuff like that.

Timbjerr
April 30th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Poison, Ghost, Dark, and Bug

I always find myself attracted to pokémon that can use annoy strategies and have a 'dark' design to them, and most of the good ones fall int othose four type categories, with my all-time favorite being Crobat. Others include Gengar, Sableye, Venomoth, and (even though I've yet to play D/P myself) Dorapion

Ichida
May 1st, 2007, 05:53 AM
If you don't mind me picking a dual type, Fight/Psychic appeals to me, as both Gallade and Medicham are Pokemon I favor.

Aegis
May 1st, 2007, 07:34 AM
I prefer grass types. I became obsessed with them when I first got into Pokemon, it hasn't changed much.

MUSION
May 1st, 2007, 11:59 PM
Electric types are my favourites, but I like all other types too.

_Prince_
May 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
I like fire and dragon types.

Ootachi
May 2nd, 2007, 08:02 AM
I like normal type, I like many normal pokemon

WintressForever
May 3rd, 2007, 01:02 AM
Ice types for me. They're so inspiring and beautiful. Ever since I got into Pokemon I instantly fell in love with them. Especially Articuno, Glaceon and Lapras.

My other favourite types are Water, Flying, Dragon, Psychic, Dark and Electric.

EvilDunsparce
May 3rd, 2007, 05:39 AM
For me it is a tight tie between ghost and steel. Steel Pokemon are the some of the most hardy ones out here and I find that they are surprisingly in little use among a lot of players. Ghost types are also seemingly rare amongst players, although not as uncommonly used as steel types. Ghost pokemon have some of the best abilities such as levitate.

Then again...all the pokemon I use are generally not used amongst players :P

RYOUKI
May 3rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
i love psychic pokemon ever since i saw gardevoir..
poison,dragon and ghost appeal to me too..

DracoJesi
May 7th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Dragon types.............

darkphoenixdude
May 7th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Water Pokemon Rule :D They don't have many weaknesses, they are beautiful, they can take you almost anywhere, their special attack and defence is high and they come in all different shapes and sizes :D The pokemon that sparked my passion for water pokemon was Vaporeon

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 7th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Mine is Fire type and dragon type ^^

Ayusuke
May 7th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I think I like Poison Pokemon the most, since the whole concept of annoying and draining the life out of an opponent is fun. I really do like the character designs for Poison types as well. Other than that, I like Bug types since they're pretty nifty.

Thunderdash
May 8th, 2007, 03:01 PM
mine is Elec cause i live thunder

Athena
May 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Ooh my... This is hard question. (I remember some reporter person in Canclaved asked me this in Diamond lol!) I put dragons then, but really I think I own a lot of leaf-type pokemon. I usually just like specific pokemon (cute ones ;D) so nothing specific. But I almost always start with the leaf or water starter as well. :] <3

Houndour2005
May 9th, 2007, 03:50 AM
I love all types too.

Mostly fire types.

Myzou
May 9th, 2007, 05:14 AM
I used to like bug types, but now that D/P is out, I seem to like Ice more =P

Scyther5
May 9th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I love a ton of the bug type pokemon, so I'd probebly have to go with bug, I just hate the way the stupid bug catchers look on the game. >_<

Kota
May 9th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Electric <3 Fire <3 Flying <3

Toshiya
May 11th, 2007, 10:13 PM
My favorites are Ice, Dark, and Psychic. They're just really beautiful pokemon Types. v.v;

Punk_Rocker
May 12th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Ghost, Dark and Psychic are my favourites.

Magestia
May 15th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I love Fire Types! Ninetales being my most favorite of all, I love Flareon, Arcanine, Rapidash too! I like Water Types and Grass Types too, but Fire is just my favorite.