• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Zita said:
TeNk put me on ya list cause I really do.
Shelz says he wants you to add him too cause your a SPAMER.

Okay you little dipsh!t. I hate you anyways too. I hope you die --^--.

Great reason to hate me, loser. I think you deserve a rightful place in ****. Free of charge.

EDIT: Many other people SPAM too. B.T.W. It's SPAMMER not SPAMER. Sorry Arcanine, you won't see any more flames from me after this, of course unless she starts up again.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ehh...*sweatdrop*
Zita, TeNk, if you two don't get along, I will just have to report this to a mod

BTW, why am I on that list? I don't want to beat up anyone at PC...and I'm sure Kairi (also on your list) doesn't either...is it that you assume that anyone that speaks against you wants to beat you up?

Timbjerr

Years
ehh...Shelz idolizes me?!?

whan was the last time I heard that?

Timbjerr

Years
back on topic...

kinda bland without a picture of some sort, but it is still cool with the blue text...9/10

Timbjerr

Years
^Idolizes me...and is calling me by my RL name

[EDIT] oops, I thought this was the one above^...but since I already rated Shelz's sig, I don't need to add anything...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
6/10
There's just words, try to put some sort of picture on it.Other than that, it's pretty cool

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
^ 9/10. It's got colorful pictures, and you made sure to add everything in there that relates to you.. or whatever. ^_^; (Lol, like you're the Gold House leader, etc...)

Timbjerr

Years
^ didn't you just say that you no like pics earlier?!?

I don't get the red X at the bottom, but other than that, I already ated it -.-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back