PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Board

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Okay there has been a Pokemon Demension dicussion board but never something like this. This is the place where you can talk about the different rps. The title speaks for itself, so I shouldn't have to explain this! :laugh:

Your dear beloved rper (and mod, if I ever get the chance!),
Raichu Master

I'll start first:

Why are there two new Pokemorph rps? Isn't enough to have one?

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I can answer that one: no, not in my opinion

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I can answer that one: no, not in my opinion

Correct! Actually, it was probably an acedent, so just join both!

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM
It's kinda like asking if it's bad to join more than one RPG.. even though, it's bad to have more than your brain can deal with...

< is guilty as charged

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Your also the guilty one for driving me insane! You have too many Avatars, you have a new like ever two seconds! :knockedou

I think this deserves to be stickied, does anyone agree with me? If you do raise your hand! :cool:

Jess
May 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hm... Not much to talk about.. The Orange Islands 4 has reachest it`s most shocking part yet.The Gym Leader Mai was about to die but then Raikou blew up and stuff. Quite odd x.x

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:56 PM
that's whenever i actually finish a sprite.. if you really want to go insane, wait until the weekend, when sparks and I are mass-produsing sprites.. then they change every few hours...

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
GOD! NO! I'm insane as it is, I don't need anymore help! So who thinks this should be stickied? I do! Who's with me! Say YEAH! before your next post here! (As I said I'm insane!) :D

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM
actually.. *gets out long, long, long, long list of sprites* if this comp worked fast enough to change my avatar, I'd have changed it by now... and I'm kinda indifferent on the stickey front...

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Your right you are crazy! Come on this should have already been stickied, but both of the mods are away right now........

And way, I really like that Pokemon: Revolution I rp! I wonder who made it! *thinking really hard* OH YEAH! I DID! Anyway, do any of you like the idea of series of short rps rather than one long big one? I personally like the idea, because the really long ones can get boring and die. But if you keep them short and fast, they can keep your interest and they don't take up half yourinternet time because they're short and once it's over it's over unless you want to make it a series. But that's my opinion, what do you guys think?

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Actually.. i like the long RPGs.... short ones just don't capture my intrest..

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Yeah I noticed, you stick with an rp even when most of the rpers abandon it. I'm guilty for doing this, once an rp gets to lengthy and I get tired of long ones. Short ones are for like the people, who don't want to take half their life and commit it to acouple long rps, like me. You must have a long attention span for long rps, cause I sure don't I stop at around page 50 and repost at like page 80 or 100 so I get away from it for a while. 50 pages at a time is all the patients I have for one rp.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:31 PM
.... thank goodness for child ignore patterns, I only read three words of that...

anyway, I've got a question... how come you keep targeting my charecter?

Jess
May 4th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I will PM Sapphire Latios and ask him if he will sticky this x.x

Rift
May 4th, 2004, 06:27 PM
awright! i like this idea, kinda like the Dimension thread, only you can chat about any of your RPs :D so *cough cough* who here has at least tried to read Pokemon Dimension? :P (oh and, you guys can just call me by my name Scott X3 )

*Stickied*

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:35 PM
<is guilty of reading all but the last 3 pages

Rift
May 4th, 2004, 06:40 PM
well at least you guys arnt scared of it since its almost 40 pages XD

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:46 PM
you know the interesting thing? now that this is stickied, I have very little chance of actually seeing it...

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Scott, I always call you scott! And Flygon Trainer, I never target you. It's just that your either the only one on to rp with on the rp were rping on, or I'm responding to you, or your doing the main action at the time so I respond to the action your character is doig. I never target people, hahaha. :laugh:

I don't think I ever told anyone this but you can call me John, Johann. Johann is german for John and my name's john. Or you can call me john. Oh well. I don't really care what you call me as long as it's not anything stupid. I answer to mud, crazy person in the red, you, dude, man, jackass, jerk, peanut brain, smart guy that I don't know your name, rp lord, or just plain old George, don't care what you call me you could call me fred and I'd still answer to it because I know your talking to me. So yeah.

Oh and I hope you read all that Flygon Trainer! I typed that whole thing to see if you read more than 3 words! :knockedou

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Lol.. 10 People Registred to Particpate in TOI4 and I had to kick 2 People out for not following the RPG Forum Rules,4 People Died in the process of registering and the only ones still in it are:

Jowood
Charizard_ma
Ytnim
Jess

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
There is a robot answering this for Flygon Trainer. 1st paragraph: determand relevant, and read

2nd paragraph: determaned irrelevant and ignored

3rd paragraph: too short to ignore

.... *smashes robot*

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
FT do you take me for an idiot? robots spell better than you, and your spelling horrible!

Anyway, anway. anyway......tahts' lal i anwted ot yas! :knockedou

To tanslat the last 6 words: That's all I wanted to say! So now you can stop trying to unscramble the words, I was making fun of Flygon Trainers spelling!

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Actually, It's the keyboard... besides, I get 100% on my spelling test, but I save my best for school...

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Oh........okay, whatever you say. hahahaha

I hate english, the only good thing about it is poetry. Which I'm doing now, it's the last thing we're doing in that class.

How long do you think you and me can talk, Flygon Trainer? How many pages I mean. I bet about 3 and then we'll get bored if no one else starts talking.

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Oh........okay, whatever you say. hahahaha

I hate english, the only good thing about it is poetry. Which I'm doing now, it's the last thing we're doing in that class.

How long do you think you and me can talk, Flygon Trainer? How many pages I mean. I bet about 3 and then we'll get bored if no one else starts talking.
A little off topic?

---

Anyways RPG Talking x.x

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
depends. if I get angry, i can keep it up for 5 pages.. if not, if I'm taking care of one of my pets, or recoveing from being complimented by my teachers, you won't hear much. anyway, more RPG related, did you notice that sometimes there will be certain people in an RPG, and when they leave, the thread stops until that person comes back?

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Well at least now your posting something abour RPGs ..XD

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Actually I have noticed that, I think it's because the person was the one caring the storyline at the time, and when he took a break no one wanted to step forward and continue on until that person came back. But that's just my theory, like I know what I'm talking about..... Actually I should know what I'm talking about, afterall I made the guidelines to rping! :D

(Hey we got to page 2! Now come on people, more than me, Flygon Trainer, and Jess can post on this board. So come and jump in anytime.)

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Well Shoyru would prob be posting in this thread if she were`nt on vacation in Flordia :(

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Oh well they'll come sometime, doesn't have to be now.

I know this is off topic, but since no one else is posting, I might as well ask this question. What type of music do you all listen to? I'm just wondering, cause I'm bored and I can't think of anything else to talk about.

I listen to country! YEAH BABY! It's the best! :)

Jess
May 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Oh well they'll come sometime, doesn't have to be now.

I know this is off topic, but since no one else is posting, I might as well ask this question. What type of music do you all listen to? I'm just wondering, cause I'm bored and I can't think of anything else to talk about.

I listen to country! YEAH BABY! It's the best! :)
Country scares me.. I like to listen to Gwen Stefani,Britney Spears,Evanesence and Madonna.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I don't listen to music.. actually, I like linkin park, but my parents won't let me listen to it...

shep
May 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Why isnt this being posted in the entertainment section?

Ytnim
May 5th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Because no one here looks at the entertainment section. I don't listen to music cause I'm too stingy to buy CDs and I catch a bus to school and the radios hardly ever on.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Entertainment forum!? For one this is a dicussion board for rpers, so I don't think people who aren't rpers are going to post on this board, and it only makes sense to put an rper dicussion board on the rp forum! hahahaha Don't you think? And besides, I don't go into the entertainment forum the outside people scare me, I just want to stick with the rp side of this community okay? hahahaha

Rp related:

How many rps do you think have been good right now? I think only like 2 or 3, rps haven't been really good lately. What do you guys think?

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Actually, the latest ones have been pretty lame.... they hardly have any plot, and it tends to get set by someone else, that was not the origonal idea.. then the person who made it gives up and leaves, and the entire thing crashes

Jess
May 6th, 2004, 11:31 AM
The Orange Island is doing very well.And it`s almost done!!! Part 5 will be out by late May.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 11:44 AM
My short rp is going okay, everyone who joined is posting on it regularly, and the second installment should be out soon, I'll say like next Wednesday. It's really short, we're almost done with it. The people who have joined are listed below:

Raichu Master (me)
Ytmin
Shineyelectrode
Marina99

and there are a few others but there name is to long and I can't remember there names....

But other than like Geneis, Revolution, orange island, and Academy, the other ones aren't doing as well....

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 12:27 PM
My short rp is going okay, everyone who joined is posting on it regularly, and the second installment should be out soon, I'll say like next Wednesday. It's really short, we're almost done with it. The people who have joined are listed below:

Raichu Master (me)
Ytmin
Shineyelectrode
Marina99

and there are a few others but there name is to long and I can't remember there names....

But other than like Geneis, Revolution, orange island, and Academy, the other ones aren't doing as well....
Pokemorph maker (again) seems to be doing alright, but it's the same old stuff with some of the members, so we still need some new blood to liven things up.

(Thinking about making a private RP similar to what you did RM, but the problem is finding roleplayers who would be interested.)

Does anyone who's played the OLD final fantasy games think Red Mage when they hear RM? It's been bugging me for months! :\

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I seem to be the master of bloodshed for some reason.. only i will get my charecter mauled... and only I actually describe the pain and how much blood was being spilled...

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I seem to be the master of bloodshed for some reason.. only i will get my charecter mauled... and only I actually describe the pain and how much blood was being spilled...
That's probably because it could be considered inapropriate if some 9 year old kid who likes pokemon found that stuff.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
I still play the old ff games, and RM doesn't remind me of red mage.

If your going to have bloodshed you should mark the rp PG-13 or R. Didn't you read the guidlines I made before they were deleted? That way little kids know what is to be expected when they look into the rp. My next one rp is going to either be PG-13 or R. Revolution should be PG-13, but I left it alone thinking that it wouldn't get that bloody or sexual. Oh well......

My private rp went horribly wrong, I don't know what happened but it didn't ever get good. So the first part to making one is to make sure everyone your inviting likes the storyline and how it's going to work.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
wow, berated 3 times in 1 day... new record...

Jess
May 6th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Well there is alot of people that were voted for PC May MOTM for RPG.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:24 PM
And if I counted correctly I believe I'm in head in the votes for best rper. I could have miss counted but I doubt it. :D

Anyway, I'm regaining my sanity Flygon Trainer, because I haven't been on for awhile! YAY!

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 03:26 PM
how dare you. *calls sparks_67* mass production of sprites begins tomorrow... bwahahaha!! *looks around innosently, then runs away*

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Yep I just doubled checked I'm in the lead with 7 votes, Ytnim has like 5 so the winner I predict is either me or Ytnim! YAY!

Anyway, sprites beware! For I shall kill them all off with one giant spiritball! mwahahahaha!

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Best of luck to your sanity.. Sparks and I even made Shiney lose it at one point

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Best of luck to your sanity.. Sparks and I even made Shiney lose it at one point
I lied, I never had any.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Shiney wasn't a stable guy anyway. While me and Ytnim will never fall to your insanity, not to mention Marina99 and Legendary Pokegirl! We'll never fall to your insanity! NEVER! hahahaha :laugh:

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Shiney wasn't a stable guy anyway. While me and Ytnim will never fall to your insanity, not to mention Marina99 and Legendary Pokegirl! We'll never fall to your insanity! NEVER! hahahaha :laugh:

Judging from the last few words, I'd say it's too late.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Someone say my name!? Whos insanity!?

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Someone say my name!? Whos insanity!?

Sparks67, FT, RM, and mine.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
No that was my darkside! I'm have all my sanity. And it shall be that way forever and ever!

No one mentioned your name pokegirl now go back to bed! hahaha

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 6th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I seeeeeeeeeee....I think....

And I was never sleeping! Im not tired!

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Pokegirl, you should join Pokemon: Revolution I it's good. That reminds me Shiney you need to post on it again! NOW GO FOR I AM YOUR MASTER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 03:55 PM
... I just noticed, it's impossible to make RM lose it.. because, that would imply that he had it before...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Wow the insanity has started and I ahve not even started to challenge.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
At least I have more sanity than you people put together.......

Anyway on a different topic, I don't like it when people put a friend list in their sig and say PM me if you want to be on it. Well if they're your friend then you don't have to wait for them to send you a pm. I have like most of the rp community on my buddy list. So it doesn't matter it they pm you or not.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM
you sure about that? anyway, I only have one true friend on this entire site. lots of buddys, but only 1 friend.. Sparks is the only person who can compare to me in insanity...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Thats saying alot she insane plus whats wrong woth pm me to be a friend.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:20 PM
very true, very true.. that, and I'm the dinosaur expert... so... yeah... whatever, anyways, is there anybody who could really be helpful and post in genesis? *hint hint RM*

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:27 PM
If you dont RM I will jump through the computer and make you type something useful to the story.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I'm getting there, I have other rps to rp on you do know that right?

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:30 PM
that's not going to be good for the comp.. watch out for anti virus programs on your way there, okay sparks?

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Jumps throught the screen and chokes flygon and raichu.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
hey hey hey... be calm.. take it out on RM, but not me.. or i won't let you come over this weekend

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
stops choking flygon and chokes raichu intensively.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Hey hey hey! I have 2 hours before bedtime. I'll get there I promise, and I'm truthfully one of the most reliable people you'll ever meet. When I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
eventually.. and anyway, I have no idea what time zone you live in.. is 4:44 pm here.. long time before either me or sparks leave...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Okay stops choking and gets soda.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I live on the east coast, so it's 8:47 PM here. Bedtimes at 10:00 so I have about 1 hour and 15 minutes left.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:59 PM
ah, that would explain the difference.. Sparks and I are in Alaska...

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I know your from alaskia, you already told me, and I figured Sparks was from alaskia if you both know each other outside of here. See I'm smarter than you think.... hahahaha

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Okay your fired raichu cause you know too much sends spies and bountyhunters to kill.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:41 PM
uh huh... right, so you claim... Sparks, don't kill the messanger

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Anyway, what did to Sparks? Is sparks always this terroristic? Very violent, you should take anger management courses. They would probably help you sparks.

Pokemon: Revolution II will be out probably (if everyone who has joined starts posting) by Saturday. But that depends on if the rpers there can hurry up alittle. Oh well......

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:51 PM
you kidding? in real life HE'S the one giving ME anger managment.. I very vilont in real life.. and only sparks dares to straighten me out

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I dont need anger issues just like to kill people.

charizard_ma
May 7th, 2004, 02:57 AM
hey i scott is still here. because i need to ask him something. why are you guys partying. i understand that you guys are kids but get to the action. like ho-oh attacking the group for destorying his mimons or something. or finish this PD and start on PD2. because i want to join and probly about over half of the RPers here. sorry i just have to say that.

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Charizard Ma, this is just a dicussion board for all the rps, the PD dicussion board was wiped out along with my guidelines.

Anyway, It seems the other way around Flygon trainer, you seem to be giving Sparks angermanagement. Sparks seems to be the violent one. But whatever you say....

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Remember RM, theres a fine line between who we are, and who we say we are... for example, at one point, I had most of you convinced I was serious... that was the biggest lie I have ever told... :paranoid:

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 12:00 PM
And I have you convinced that I'm insane! hahaha. That's a lie too, but you won't believe me that it's a lie, I'm actually the sanist person you'll ever meet. hahaha.

Jess
May 7th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Why is everyone posting OCC Posts here?

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Here's five easy anwsers for you Jess:

1. We can't post OOC because we don't have a character to act as, so we're not out of character. Technically the character is you.

2. This is a dicussion thread for the rpers to dicuss stuff, I did mention rps, but I didn't state any rules, just discuss. So there is no off topic here.

3. As I said before, I didn't post it in the entertainment forum or somewhere else, because this is a dicussion board for rpers, and your not going to find a big population of rpers in any other forum than the rp forums.

4. The other rp forum already has a dicussion board so why can't we?

5. OOC stands for out of character not off topic posting, that's OTP (yes that is a real abbreviation)

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
And I have you convinced that I'm insane! hahaha. That's a lie too, but you won't believe me that it's a lie, I'm actually the sanist person you'll ever meet. hahaha.
I'd argue. but right now, I'm tired, I have a headache, and I feel like I want to throw up.. I'll argue after i get home and take a nap...

Edit: by the way, I changed my avatar, and I'm going to change it again when I get home.. I have too many...

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:21 PM
You are all insane just saying you arent is a lie but I the most insane online.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Again, I'm not going to argue, this time because it is true...

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I thought you were going to change your avatar.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
When I get home... and after I feel better...

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Are you saying your sick.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
not sick, but feel like I want to die.. I think I've got another migraine.. and I don't have my meds...

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
But is it possible to see each other tis weekend( hint hint today).

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I'm bored...............

And Pokemon: Revolution II is coming out on saturday, if I can get 3 more post in at Pokemon: Revolution I without double-posting......

I'm bored...............

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Well were me and flygon are here so gives big grin.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm bored...............

And Pokemon: Revolution II is coming out on saturday, if I can get 3 more post in at Pokemon: Revolution I without double-posting......

I'm bored...............
wow what a coincidence. Sparks and i are bored too.... wow, what a consept.... of course, if somebody posts, me and sparks will start fighting over the comp...

Jesus Freak Josh
May 8th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Let's talk about something else...

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 05:23 AM
why? I mean if we're all bored then it just makes sense to talk about being bored.....

GOOD MORNING! :D

I'm still bored! No one's on, and all the rps I'm rping on are not being posted on! I have nothing to do!

oh wait! yes I do! I can scan pictures with my new scanner! YAY! :D

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 06:28 AM
you do that... sparks and I will be trying to kill each other until somebody posts...

Sparks_67
May 8th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Yeah I have to tell all ...Insanity. Insanity. Is... good. Fun. Yes. Fun. Heheheh... I like to be insane. Yes, my precious, yes...

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 02:44 PM
*slowly backs away* okay, he's totally lost it... RM and shiney have lost it, but not totally, I have very little, and sparks needs to see a psycologist before this gets worse

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Have people bin avoiding this for some reason.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
RM is probably on a quest to find his sanity. but I stole it, along witn his shoes

Raichu Master
May 10th, 2004, 04:44 PM
*walks in* I'm back! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! And I'm more insane than ever! One easy explanation! Can you say Raichu Master meets 100marios, if you understand that then you know why I'm insane! hahahaha! :P

*takes shoes back* now for my shoes *puts feet in shoes, feels eggs in shoes* Flygon Trainer! *poors broken eggs out of shoes then drys them out, puts them back on and ties them* that's better! :D :cool:

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:48 PM
*walks in* I'm back! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! And I'm more insane than ever! One easy explanation! Can you say Raichu Master meets 100marios, if you understand that then you know why I'm insane! hahahaha! :P

*takes shoes back* now for my shoes *puts feet in shoes, feels eggs in shoes* Flygon Trainer! *poors broken eggs out of shoes then drys them out, puts them back on and ties them* that's better! :D :cool:

He's back? QUICK! HIDE THE BEER AND PLAYBOY MAGAZINES!

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Wait theres a giant crab eating raichus house.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:52 PM
.. Raichu, you don't know the meaning of insane yet.. anyways... *turns into a kitten and begins to scratch RM*

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:53 PM
.. Raichu, you don't know the meaning of insane yet.. anyways... *turns into a kitten and begins to scratch RM*

*has Ecive (my new Scizor) use silver wind on FT*

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Grabbs a book and ruler and turns into a evil teacher with homework powers.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:57 PM
*ignores attack, and continues using RM as a scratching post*

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I use my F beam on shiney and threw a giant dictionary at him and told him to memorize this dictionary. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:11 PM
sparks, should we get them with team annoy attack?

Raichu Master
May 11th, 2004, 11:32 AM
I don't know the meaning of insane? *gets out dictionary*

Here we go! it says:

Insane adj. 1 : not normal or healthy in mind 2 : used by or for people who are insane.

There we go, now I know what insane is *gets out chainsaw and looks at the kitten with an evil grin* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Sorry Raichu, you're not going to get any humor out of me today. I'm very upset, and not happy at all.

Raichu Master
May 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
*hides chainsaw under a pillow* Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were upset. So what's the matter? Did your girlfriend leave you? Did you fail a test? What is it? You can tell us. We're the RP Family, I should make that a thread.....hahaha.

Anyway, we're all friends here, so what's wrong?

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
actually, it's kind of stupid, but it's affecting the moral of everybody in the house.. see, I have this golden retriver, and the family just took him to the vet about a week ago, to have sugery done on his leg. we took him to the vet this morning, and it turns out, his leg is broken... he has to stay at the vet's till thursday, and after that... well.. let's say I'm not sure if he'll ever be able to walk again...

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 05:54 PM
actually, it's kind of stupid, but it's affecting the moral of everybody in the house.. see, I have this golden retriver, and the family just took him to the vet about a week ago, to have sugery done on his leg. we took him to the vet this morning, and it turns out, his leg is broken... he has to stay at the vet's till thursday, and after that... well.. let's say I'm not sure if he'll ever be able to walk again...

That sucks, and believe it or not, I really know what it's like. My c.ocker(why is that censored anyway?) spaniel had problems with her back, and she faced the same prospect.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
don't worry though, my humor will come back, this time with a vengance... *takes moter out of chainsaw and feeds it to metagross*. but not entierly until thursday, and I see my dog again...

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
You know my dogs rammed me down 2 flights of stairs but they did not care they wanted out.

Ytnim
May 14th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Its alright I'm not dead, just my computer. It crashed and I don't know how long it will be until i get it fixed so I won't be back till then.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 08:21 PM
you may not be dead, but I think Raichu has been avoiding us. anyway, a little something I wrote, it's the everlasting war between me, and my grandma's evil computer:

Me: this is it, you evil computer! Time to meet your maker!

Computer: Bwahaha! You cannot change me! I shall keep you from pokecommunity, and everybody on it!

Me: Gasp! You fiend! I shall stop you and your evil slowness!

Computer: you will never be able to do that! I will never obey you, or anyone in your family!

Me: bring it on!

Computer: in that case, draw your weapon!

Me: you cannot win! I shall stop your evil with this! *brings out keyboard and computer mouse*

Computer: nooooo!!! I will not submit

Announcer from Nowhere: And Flygon Trainer has brought out a keyboard and a mouse! She moves her cursor to her internet browser... and clicks on it!!!!

Computer: nooo!! I shall not let you on! I will freeze myself

Announcer: the computer had used Freeze! How will Flygon trainer get past the computers defenses?

Me: NO! You cursed computer! *headache starts* I shall use... Ctrl, Alt, Delete combo!

Announcer: A pop up appears on the screen! Its a shut down/ end task thing. She selects her internet, and hits end task! The computer waits a while... another pop up appears. It says that the program is not responding, yada yada yada she hits end task again. Her internet shuts down! She clicks on the internet, and it loads up! She enters the URL and pokecommunity loads, but Flygon trainer has been attacked by pop ups! She is blasted to the other side of the room by all the pop ups! She gets up, walks to the computer, and hits ctrl alt delete, and shuts down the ads. Flygon has finally beaten the comp, and can now post as much as she wants!

Comp: NOOOOO! Foiled again!!!

Me: thats what you get for being slower than molasses in December!

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Now my battle with my comp.

Me; Work LOAD NOW. (PULLS OUT AXE)
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Computer: HAHA Your idiotecy is now foiled.

Me: looks at comp weird.

Computer: I will become the slowest comp ever BWHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH.

Me : NOOOOOOOO Wait your already are.

Computer; I will give you bad grammar and spelling.

Me: I could use spell check.

Computer: Drats mine plan is scrambeled.

Me: Eggaxtly

Computer; dies from to much protein.

Jess
May 14th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Have people bin avoiding this for some reason.
Yes I have,XD! There are some pretty crazy people in this thread. XD

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Well you know Im the most sane on the net so no worries gets out hammer and beats self senseless.

Jess
May 14th, 2004, 11:52 PM
What does this have to do with Role Plays? *dies* XD

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 11:57 PM
that would be something to ask RM... it says here, rule number 295848 of roleplaying: if something unexplainable happens, blame it all on Raichu Master.

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 12:20 AM
well Why is this stickied if it like other chat? Im the only one posting RPG stuff here..XD

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:24 AM
That's what I want to know. honestly, I didn't think this really was worth being stickied...

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Well at first I PMed Sapphire Latios asking him to Stick *ON THE SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD* , But Im starting to regret askign for this to get sickied if all it`s gonna be is a Chit Chat Topic.

Ytnim
May 16th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Yeah I am back! Well at least for a while. My internet is real dodgy at the moment so it could fail again but I hope it doesn't.

MysticSwampert
May 19th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Why are there 2 Pokmon Survivors? One called "Pokemon Survivor" and another called "Pokemon Survivor :d"

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Man why do people get these crappy computers that dont work or the internet screws up.

Ytnim
May 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM
My computer wasn't crappy when I got it...... 6 years ago. My parents are too stingy to get anything better and the fact that everything in Australia is twice as expensive to buy than in America so don't go around teasing people about things you have and they don't!

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Sorry I was not focusing on you more on flygons grandmas computer.

praetoritevong
May 21st, 2004, 12:57 AM
Ytnim-someone who understands my pain! ungh... I live in Sydney...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask-anyone not RPing in the RP Olympics actually check that thread out? I'd recommend having a look, cuz most of the guys who've posted there are awesome Rpers! I've had a look at some of the RPs here. A lot of ya are quite good Rpers ^^ Anyways, it certainly makes for some interestin reading too. Go Pokeschool! W00t! lol...

Ytnim
May 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
Sydney? You got it good! I live in Tassie, Tassie I tell ya!!!! And I agree with you about looking at the olympics thread because its great. It may take a while to read but certainly worth the time. If only I could be in it.... Oh well maybe next time!

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I looked at it before but I decided not to sorry, Plus I live in eagle river alaska.

praetoritevong
May 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
Sydney? You got it good! I live in Tassie, Tassie I tell ya!!!! Well, when ya put it that way... @_@ Colosseum is only just available for pre-order... I'm surprised that we've actually got r/s considering that... ungh.
Sparks, don't be sorry... I mean, do it if ya have the time and interest.

JoWood
May 24th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Hey listen, I thinking about making a Spy RPG. Of which roleplay spy like things, like a 007 pokemon style. Would you be interested joining?

Jess
May 24th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Jowood did ya forget about TOI4? XD

Also I made another new rpg: Azurill`s Pool Party.

Join People Please..XD

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I would, but you specified not over 5 feet.. and I have a virtually unbroken tradition of being a Flygon

Jess
May 24th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I would, but you specified not over 5 feet.. and I have a virtually unbroken tradition of being a Flygon
What is ya talking about? o_O

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Your Registration Form:

Pokemon: (You must be no larger than 5 Feet)
Nickname/Name: (Choose a Name For Yourself)
Your Color: (You may be any color you want)

I would join that RPG, but I would be a flygon, invariably, and Flygon is over 5 feet long

Jess
May 28th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Well Part 4 of TOI has come to a conclusion.. The FINAL Part in The Orange Island series is coming soon.

Shelz4U
June 21st, 2004, 07:56 PM
TOI5 is going great..XD Just needs the members to be a lil bir more active ^_^

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 01:44 AM
Wow why hasnt anyone posted here for awhile.

Raichu Master
July 14th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I don't know but I need to know what the hottest rps here are right now! Cause I'm trying to make a come back here! XD

So what are all the super cool rps? If there are any now...

Rift
July 15th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Well Pokemon Dimension 1 has been finished, and im guessing its popular cause over 5500 people have read it XD lol

Shiney
July 15th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Well Pokemon Dimension 1 has been finished, and im guessing its popular cause over 5500 people have read it XD lol

THAT'S what it was that I forgot to do! X_X;

Rift
July 15th, 2004, 01:56 PM
lol what? read Pokemon Dimension? XD

Shiney
July 15th, 2004, 02:03 PM
lol what? read Pokemon Dimension? XD

Yeah, I need to get started on that.

Rift
July 15th, 2004, 02:04 PM
How much have you read of it? XD

Shiney
July 15th, 2004, 02:08 PM
How much have you read of it? XD

Before I forgot, I had gotten to page 6. I'll start again now though.

Rift
July 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
wow, back in page 6 we were like, in Oldale town XD lol but its okay until i talk to Raichu_tamer PD2s not nearly complete enough to go putting into RP mode yet XD

Shiney
July 15th, 2004, 02:51 PM
wow, back in page 6 we were like, in Oldale town XD lol but its okay until i talk to Raichu_tamer PD2s not nearly complete enough to go putting into RP mode yet XD

Ok, I'll get to work.

(Making a pm to you first, as I have an idea...)

Raichu_tamer
July 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Scott told me the idea you had, and I really liked it! Only problem is, it has almost nothing to do with the plot-which is kind of weird considering that the plot was completely re-vamped throughout the story XD But it’s a great plot, and would make a great stand-alone rp with a bit of change here and there, we may be able to work it through the plot for PDII though, so don’t go making a new rp yet XD lol

Raichu Master
July 16th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Ok everyone! I am now working on "How to Make Role-Play Post" again, I think everyone would remember it when it was up. So I'm doing it all again, with a new twist, that I learned from rping on other sites! So enjoy the totally new "How to Make Role-Play Post"

Yes I'm doing it all over again, cause some of you are slacking on your post, and it's annoying, so that's my step in helping everyone regain or get better at their rping skills!

Raichu_tamer
July 16th, 2004, 03:05 PM
*Sigh* It’s good to see you would like to help others with rping, but despite your concern with the skill of the rpers around you, I don’t think things like that should be bickered over. I mean-Rping really isn’t something to make an english class out of, haha—hope that didn’t sound mean XD I like the “How to make a post” Idea, it’s good for the new members, but the current members… I doubt it’ll make much influence, I hope it does though! The only thing I need to say is that

1- SPAM XD I have seen SO MANY PEOPLE on role plays making 1-line posts, and double posting as well!

2- I don’t know if anyone feels the same way, but don’t you guys ever find it annoying how people tend to post one post right after another person, stopping each post at a point where even more could be stated within it? I have found myself leaving an rp for half an hour, and coming back to the same one finding 3 extra pages of 1-3 sentence posts to read! Really, if the posts are a decent size, then it’s much more managable, but otherwise, it’s just *Scroll scroll scroll… Read… Scroll scroll… Read… Click next page… Scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll… Read… Next page…* ehhhh sooo annoying -_-;

yep yep, those are the only things I have to complain about, lol

Raichu Master
July 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
*Sigh* Its good to see you would like to help others with rping, but despite your concern with the skill of the rpers around you, I dont think things like that should be bickered over. I mean-Rping really isnt something to make an english class out of, hahahope that didnt sound mean XD I like the How to make a post Idea, its good for the new members, but the current members I doubt itll make much influence, I hope it does though! The only thing I need to say is that

1- SPAM XD I have seen SO MANY PEOPLE on role plays making 1-line posts, and double posting as well!

2- I dont know if anyone feels the same way, but dont you guys ever find it annoying how people tend to post one post right after another person, stopping each post at a point where even more could be stated within it? I have found myself leaving an rp for half an hour, and coming back to the same one finding 3 extra pages of 1-3 sentence posts to read! Really, if the posts are a decent size, then its much more managable, but otherwise, its just *Scroll scroll scroll Read Scroll scroll Read Click next page Scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll Read Next page* ehhhh sooo annoying -_-;

yep yep, those are the only things I have to complain about, lol

MY POINT! Bravo! I can tell you've read my last one! YAY!

I think it's annoying when poeple don't make a new paragraph for every new speaker, and it's one big paragraph, with more than one person talking in it. But that's just my opinion, it's confusing and messy. And it seemed to be working last time, and my inspiration was the slackers, but helping new people is a good reason too! XD

Shiney
July 16th, 2004, 03:35 PM
MY POINT! Bravo! I can tell you've read my last one! YAY!

I think it's annoying when poeple don't make a new paragraph for every new speaker, and it's one big paragraph, with more than one person talking in it. But that's just my opinion, it's confusing and messy. And it seemed to be working last time, and my inspiration was the slackers, but helping new people is a good reason too! XD

The only problem are the times when there simply isn't that much to say. If you repeat the same emotions and thoughts your character is having when all there is to do is ask someone a question, it can begin to get ridiculous. The thing is finding a balance.

EDIT: Scott told me the idea you had, and I really liked it! Only problem is, it has almost nothing to do with the plot-which is kind of weird considering that the plot was completely re-vamped throughout the story XD But its a great plot, and would make a great stand-alone rp with a bit of change here and there, we may be able to work it through the plot for PDII though, so dont go making a new rp yet XD lol

Ok, I'll be waiting to hear from either of you abot PD2.

Rift
August 10th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Wow, im excited on how PDII is coming along, it may surpise its prequel XD but thats just my guess on right now XD Me and Raichu_tamer were seriously thinking on sending it to Nintendo...that'd be awesome...

Ytnim
August 11th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Yeah that would be awesome if you sent it to nintendo but wouldn't they just sue your both since you used their stuff (pokemon, towns) without permission?

Rift
August 12th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah that would be awesome if you sent it to nintendo but wouldn't they just sue your both since you used their stuff (pokemon, towns) without permission?
dunno XD i doubt they would, seeing how we might be giving them a multi-million dollar script XD

Raichu_tamer
August 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Well, it’s not like we’re making any money off of PD ( yet! XD ), so they can’t quite sue us, we’ed simply be… Raising the awareness of a fairly decent plot that could add to the momentum of pokemon! Which reminds me… Wouldn’t it be sweet to have The Academy be played out in theatres by actual people? Have the pokemon done in 3-D, that would be something I’d definitely pay money for… It gives the older pokemon fans something to watch, rather than the anime that most of us have already grown out of =\ …

Rift
August 19th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I would to, seeing as how well they've came along in making 3-D graphics in Real Live movies, I wouldnt be surprised if they looked like they were real!

AlexOak
August 26th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I have a quick question about RPs in general on this site, because I'm scared senseless of getting people mad. is there a rule that you cannot be related to Canon characters? (Ex: Ash, Brock, Misty, Oak, etc. etc) Because as you can see from my name, when I RP with my friends (We think theres kinda a gap if you arent related to a character, or at least know them, but I have been known to adapt.) we have to be related to someone. (ex: in Pokemon, I'm related to Oak, LotR, Boromir, HP, Harry, Lily and Voldemort yes dont ask about that, it was just an example, long story that I dont feel like explaining about on a Pokemon board.) Well I hope someone replies to this...

Max of Pallet town
August 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
i have a question do i wait to be approved by raichu to role play at the Pokemon Role Playing Academy board or can i start right now? thxs

Raichu_tamer
August 27th, 2004, 09:16 AM
You can start right away, although it’s been inactive for a while… No one will be turned down, anyone can join at any time… As long as we don’t have too many members at a time, you should be able to join though ^.^

Iyanden
September 15th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I posted at the RPA when i first got here. No one's psoted since. :tired:
Edit: WOw the Safari Zone is SO fun!!!

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 02:28 PM
This place is really boring...well if it's all you can do, then it has to be.

This really sucks that I can only RP, and write fanfics.

These are the rules my mom set for me.

1.I can't be paired with anyone
2.I can't post anywhere (Except for rps and fanfics
3.I don't get to pm
4.I have to show that I'm invisible

So yeah...I'm having alot of fun...well that's when I'm rping...

Jess
November 5th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Wonder why the RPG Forum ain`t going to well -_-
You guys need to be more RPG Active.XD

Anna-chan
November 7th, 2004, 08:52 PM
... It's called school I believe....

charizard_ma
November 8th, 2004, 03:43 AM
there isn't any good RPs here anymore. all the RPs are well......geting wierd and stange, some don't have polts or have loco plots. i even thinking about going back into the RP-making busness. i havn't made an RP since march(i think) i all ready made one and it doing pretty well. it called Chained. and i may do another one in that serires. but the RPs here arn't that good.

you post one and then it dies in a day or 2. or the ones that don't look like lasting just do.

William
November 10th, 2004, 01:13 PM
I know you guys feel...any of the good ones got quickly ruined by stupid posts or the people in them are no longer on posting.

I just created a thread, Origin of Being. I am not trying to advertise it but I createe it because of the things in the other threads that I can barely stand. One of the things that kills most RPs here I think is the realistic factor. I mean if you look at alot of the bios that people use to start, some say that they have defeated the johto league and orange league and what ever else.

I mean its RP sure but come on now, if everyone beat the leagues, shouldnt they at one point had to battle each other? And than again how many child proteges can there be? age 8 and beat the leagues, yeah right. And I dont think I should even get started on the Legendaries. I mean seriously why would Entai raise a kid? Come on now, the boy who was raised by pokemon in the shows turned out like a tarzan!! And what is up with the manipulation of Jirachi? I mean comeon isnt its story that it comes only x amount of years, grants one wish than gets asorbed into the earth? How can it just come back from nowhere?
And than no one actualy battles in a manner that pokemon most likely would if real....I mean at best it follows the games but some how alot of people dont care to take hits.

But that is my rant, it could get better, maybe not...however I am sure that I have peeved more than one poster who reads this or whom I have posted with. Just a word though, Im not that big of a Pokemon fanatic, however I am a gamer...

Kylie-chan
November 19th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Um, I have a kinda silly question.

Are you allowed to die in an RP?

SBaby
November 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
In an actual RP, yes death is a reality. It is going to happen to people at some point or another. Sooner or later, there will be a situation that one of your characters faces where they may be killed. So the short answer would be yes.

(Tiamat...killed...Balamon... <Tear runs down his cheek>)

Kylie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Okay, are you allowed to (now people think I'm all bloodthirsty XD in an other roleplay I carried a knife up to one of my roommates XD I could have had bloodthirsty intentions had I not explained it) kill other characters off? (I guess they'd have to be willing.) What about killing people that don't really come into it? Like your parents?

No, I'm not psycho, and I'm not a murder-maniac. I'm just curious.