PDA

View Full Version : Mew, please someone, trade me a Mew xD

Zackstorm
May 1st, 2007, 08:18 PM
I'm DYING to have a Mew in my pokemon diamond.

I'm very new to trading over the DS games, but if someone has a low level Mew(that will obey), I'd greatly appriciate it if you could tell me some offers you'd accept.

I don't have that much, but who knows, maybe somehow I can scrap up a tradable offer.

Please, of all the pokemon, I need a Mew :P

SSJ_Joe
May 1st, 2007, 08:39 PM
lmao, i doubt u will get a Mew, even with all the pokemon on my Trade thread I cant get a mew lol

Zackstorm
May 1st, 2007, 08:43 PM
Can't hurt to try =P

Thanks for the bode of confidence though. =P

SSJ_Joe
May 1st, 2007, 08:45 PM
LOL sry man XD u might be able to get one, i mean i did get a shiny lvl 100 Palkia for a lvl 1 turtwig on GTS XD

Zackstorm
May 1st, 2007, 08:47 PM
An apology isn't needed =P

It's cool =P

All I can do is hope that someone will take mercy on my pitifulness and let me try and fufill an offer :P

Samson
May 1st, 2007, 08:47 PM
there are several people who have cloned their mews in emerald. i don't see why you'd have that much trouble getting one, especially with the GTS.

Zackstorm
May 1st, 2007, 08:50 PM
The GTS seriously confuses me.

I don't mind if it's a clone, just aslong as I can train it and it obeys me, I'd be in poke-heaven xD

Samson
May 1st, 2007, 08:52 PM
i haven't used the GTS yet myself. until today, i didn't even know where it was XD

but yeah, the emerald clones will obey... or at least they *should*.

Zackstorm
May 1st, 2007, 09:02 PM
Now if only I could find someone that would trade me an Emerald clone xD

Kuri-Chan ♪
May 2nd, 2007, 04:02 AM
I'm getting a Shiny Emerald Clone... If there was a Clone Glitch in D/P I'd get you one. Seriously.
... But there's not a clone glitch... Sorry... Maybe, if you have a good offer, I could get the guy who's trading me to trade you.

Zackstorm
May 2nd, 2007, 06:11 AM
Hey don't be sorry =P I really appriciate that you could if you would, so thanks.

Looks like I may just have try and find a good offer...it may take a while though, I only own diamond, so I don't even really have access to anything much rarer than what the average player can get.

Forci Stikane
May 2nd, 2007, 06:16 AM
Hmm...how far are you in the game?

Zackstorm
May 2nd, 2007, 06:38 AM
I have my eighth badge, I haven't gotten to the PKMN league yet, because I'd rather my team get stronger.

Forci Stikane
May 2nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
I have my eighth badge, I haven't gotten to the PKMN league yet, because I'd rather my team get stronger.

...Okay, nevermind then. Contact me once you've gotten the National Dex, and there might be a deal to be made.