PDA

View Full Version : What did you name Epona on Twilight Princess?

Jim
May 3rd, 2007, 08:36 AM
What did you name your horse on Twilight Princess? Yes I do like making pointless threads... I wanted to play the game so I let my Sister name it... Worse Mistake ever. (Thunder the Horse T_T)

Also I was wondering if this should vbe in the Polls board? It's a random question but not a Poll O_o

Cherrim
May 3rd, 2007, 09:00 AM
Even if it were a poll, it still goes here. :x

Anyway...I just named her Epona. I usually go with default names in games like that. Especially when it's not even the main character that I'm naming. But...rofl. Thunder. :x

Jim
May 3rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
Even if it were a poll, it still goes here. :x

Anyway...I just named her Epona. I usually go with default names in games like that. Especially when it's not even the main character that I'm naming. But...rofl. Thunder. :x

Shutup... xD I'll give my sister beatings... Well, not really but you get the idea.

Ninja Monkey
May 3rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
I don't even remember naming it, but I would have named him Epona.

TRIFORCE89
May 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Epona. I always name Link, Link too. I'm just original like that. XD

I was surprised though that Link and Epona has default names in TP, that's new to the series.

yaminokaitou
May 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I name her Epona. I can't see her with any other name.

Atabas
May 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I named her Epona on my first run through the game (and named Link "Link")

on my second run through (to collect everything)
I named her "Xenohorse"
and named Link "Atabas"

JBassFox
May 9th, 2007, 12:45 AM
I guess you can kinda say I'm a bit boring along with everyone else and left her with the name Epona.

Richard
May 10th, 2007, 09:53 AM
My first time through I just kept their default names(not on purpose however, I was so excited Christmas morning to finally have a Wii that naming things was the last thing on my mind).

Second time I named Link after myself and Epona 'Claudia'.

Astinus
May 10th, 2007, 04:18 PM
:< For years, the main character of that game is Link. And his horse gets the same treatment. I followed along and just named her Epona. I just can't see the characters with any other name.

TRIFORCE89
May 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hanako Tabris, yes but "Link" was never already enterred for you by default. Epona was the horse's name in OoT and MM. Nothing was mentioned in the Oracle series. And the animated series feature a horse named Catherine.

And, poopoo - I'm deleting your post. I'm assuming all the ones are because you needed to meet the character limit?

Yoshistar64
May 14th, 2007, 01:34 PM
I named Epona "Yoshi" </insert shocker>. I didn't name Link "Mario", I kept it as Link.

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 19th, 2007, 07:05 AM
I named Epona "Vivian", and I named Link "Antninet".

I wanted to name him "Antoinette" but it wouldn't fit. =(

Forest Grovyle
May 19th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I named Epona "Sam" :) I have always thought that's a nice name for a horse.

I always call Link my real name, but it's a bit weird when they refer to him as "Mr (Girl's Name)"! XD

--FG

wakachamo
May 19th, 2007, 08:53 AM
...am I the only one who thinks that the name Epona actually fits Epona? =P I left her name as is.

Jeremy
May 21st, 2007, 02:42 PM
Well sweeties, I named Epona "Epona"! I am SO original! 8D

*Pats wakachamo's back.* So did I sweetie, so did I. XD

Xylitol
May 22nd, 2007, 08:38 AM
Epona, also. I thought that the default names were fitting, it would have been weird if everyone would have called "Link" by my own name, so I left them both as is.

Jim
May 28th, 2007, 05:31 AM
I do prefer Epona as a name but I was all excited 'Oooh You can name Epona ZOMG! Need name just for the fun of it! I'll ask my 5 year old sister O_o'

Piplup_WazUp
June 10th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I just kept it Epona. I like to keep it simple.

Rivvon
June 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I named Epona "Epona." I wanted to name her something ('cause I had named Link "Miku") but I couldn't think of anything, and I was so excited to play, that I just left it default. I'm not good at naming animals! >.>

Electric Flames
June 13th, 2007, 06:01 PM
i named epona jerry. <_<. I have no clue either

blazerbendez
June 21st, 2007, 01:25 AM
i named her epona too. I love to keep it original like that.

Bishopk
June 22nd, 2007, 11:23 AM
I named her Donkey. Woulda gone with a**, but my parents were watching.

roxas123
June 23rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
I went with Epona, but the first time I played my friend was over and named Link, Mr. L.

Inugami
June 23rd, 2007, 05:25 PM
I named her "Epona" But link's name got changed into a better name......My name ;)

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 05:27 PM
I went default. I'm Link and my trusty steed, Epona!

SBaby
June 24th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I couldn't think of a good name, so I just called her 'Horse'. She didn't seem to mind too much.

HoundoomOfTheDarkness
June 28th, 2007, 07:34 AM
I named Link after myself, and I named the horse Deimos. 'Cuz Deimos is just an awesome name.

AztecSunshine
July 2nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
you are not the only one i letet y cousin name her and he named her ray (i hate him) a female horse named ray it make no sence to me at all

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 2nd, 2007, 09:30 PM
I named it Horsey. I think it fits well. xDD

KKN
July 2nd, 2007, 11:38 PM
I didn't actually play it, but my sister named it Epona, the default name. My cousin named it Silver, and if I had played it, I would have named it after my sister. XDD

Black Ice
July 3rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
I named her the default name, 'cuz I'm uncreative like that.

Same with Link.

Viksu
July 3rd, 2007, 06:28 PM
Pörri, and that's finnish, and mean furry X3

Rebellious Treecko
July 5th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I wanted a name that was original, cool, and fitting for a horse like Epona.
I named her Luigi. XD