PDA

View Full Version : Trainer storys

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 08:38 PM
In this Rpg you are a trainer or a gym leader. You will start with either mudkip, torchic, treeco, bublasaur, squirtle, or charmander. You can pick two if you want. Anyway you catch pokemon on the way. Then you start the journey. But when gym leader you can only have 4 pokemon through the game. Also there are only going to be 8 gym leaders and as many trainers appear. Good luck!!!

name: Taddon
type: Gym leader
looks:wears red t shirt, black trenchcoat, and black jeans
personality: Likes to fight and is loner
Pokemon: Meganium., Blazekien, Scizor, And Lanturn.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Name: Eclipse
Type: advanced trainer
Looks: all black, but skin is pale
Personality: varies
Pokemon: Septisile, Blazikin, Flygon, Metagross, Lanturn, Sableye

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 08:52 PM
ooc: its sceptile and blazekien cause you cant spell.

Ic: the journys begin as gym leaders get there pokemon ready for the trainers. ( challenge hint-hint.)

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 08:56 PM
OOC: let me check the blazikin spelling

IC: I flew to the sootropolis gym, and after earning a headache trying to get through the ice, challenged Wallace. after a furious battle, it ended in a flash, after my sceptile ended it with a Solar beam. I took my badge, gave my thanks, and left the building.. I had 24 badges...

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 09:03 PM
OOC: Its Blazekien get it right.

IC: I meant challenge me and we can have a Two on Two match.

Mari
May 4th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Okay...I know I'm not part of this but I just wanted to say that the spelling is "Blaziken"

Anyway I'm really sorry to bother you guys.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 09:32 PM
OOC: actually, thanks for the verification. therefore, sparks, we were both wrong...

Jesus Freak Josh
May 5th, 2004, 01:11 AM
ooc: its sceptile and blazekien cause you cant spell.

Ic: the journys begin as gym leaders get there pokemon ready for the trainers. ( challenge hint-hint.)

Look at what I've underlined, put in bold, and put in italics. Now back on what I just said, you can't talk.

Quite a few mistakes I will point out:
No capitals in the correct places
Can't spell "Journies"
Can't spell "Blaziken"

Sorry to say all that but you just walked into that trap.
I will go away now...

The Vince Knight
May 5th, 2004, 04:06 AM
I'll join! I want to make up a type of person if thats ok.
Name: Drago
Type: Dragon Master
Looks: White,smooth skin.
Personality: Happy,Likes to battle.
Pokemon: Charizard,Kingdra,Flygon,Selamence,Dragonite.

Mew13
May 5th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hey! I'd like to join!

Name: Natalie
Type: Advanced Trainer
Personality: Kinda shy, but nice, funny, a hopeless romantic. Don't make me angry in a battle, ot you will feel my wrath!!
Pokemon: Torchic, Dragonite, Scyther, Garydos, Azuril

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Sure you can do whatever and join.

IC: I ran out side and sent out blaziken and scizor to fight them selves to make scizor much stronger than usual.

~Ozy~
May 5th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Methinks I'll join.

Name: Ozymandias
Pokemon: Espeon, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Blaziken
Appearence: Black cape, steel backed gauntlets, green swordsmans shirt, white pants, black boots, sunglasses, silver hair, tall
Personality: Unforgiving and stubborn, a bit arrogant and soewhat of a loner, but he'll defend you to the end if you befriend him. Getting bored with his current job, he prefers to get out and travel.
Hometown: Blackthorn, leads there as well.

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: Cool for joining.

IC: Blazikin used flamethrower and scizor used endure then attacking with reversal knocking blazekin out.

~Ozy~
May 5th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I sat rather sleepily at my desk. It'd been three days since I last slept, and to be honest, it was beginning to grate on me. I winced as my secratary slid open the door saying "Ozy. I've got your coffee." She left it on the desk and I returned to my work, which mainly consisted of tapping a pen on the desk as I perused expense reports. On of my idiot junior trainers had broken the heating system. What the ****, I signed it. Not like we had a tight budget anyways. I pushed the window open, letting the mountain brezes around Blackthorn wash over me. "Christ, but I need to get out of here." I thought, planning out my escape yet again. But, as usual, my duty forced me back into that **** chair.

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I then sent out swampert and order him to use surf. Scizor gave up and I returned then sending out Lanturn and ordered a giga drain.

~Ozy~
May 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Finished with my paperwork (finally) I went out to the Gym courtyard, sent out Blaziken and began practice. After fifteen minutes of blocking drills we went into free sparring, in an elegant dance across the flagstones. Ten minutes later, winded and weary, I called Balziken back and went off for a cold shower.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I heard about the new gym in Blackthorn, and decided to fly there on my Flygon.. I'd be a harsh flight, due to low storm clouds.. but I knew that my Flygon could make it.... I hopped on my Flygon, and it flapped into the air...

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Swampert resisted the attack and used a earthquake that fainted lanturn. after that I went to the Pokemon center to heal.

OOC: Pokemon 3 is on.

Shiney
May 5th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I believe I am the 3rd gym leader.

Name: Sephiroth
Type: Gym leader
Looks: see my sig and avatar, since I'm an adult in this RP.
Personality: A former pokemon champion, his heart is cold as stone, and his mind as sharp as a dimond-cutting tool. He's not evil, but under no circumstances will he tolerate a loss.
Pokemon: Arcanine, Raichu, Hypno, Nidoking. (Can I have other pokemon for non-badge battles? Just wondering, cause if I had onlly four, then I'd have had to lose a lot of my pokemon along the last ten years.)

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 09:28 PM
OOC: glaring weakness detected. preparing to take complete and total advantage of it

~Ozy~
May 6th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Standing at my window, I say a speck in the distance. Someone was trying to fly in this wether? Were they nuts? Kinda cool, really. Hopefully they were coming for a battle. Things could use some livening up.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I reached the pokemon center, and healed my flygon, before walking to the gym.. I checked the rules, seeing if it was a 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 battle...

OOC: as this is your gym, you have to set the rules...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Scizor sensed a nearby ratatta and charged and fainted it.

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 12:08 PM
OOC: Eh, where IS my gym btw? How about I become the gym leader of Lillycove?

~Ozy~
May 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
<OOC>Rules are three on three battle, no substitutions, no time limit. Last Pokemon standing wins.<OOC> The speck was indeed a challenger, of the female variety. I go back to my own arena, to wait for her arrival.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"sweet" I said, seeing the rules... I used my pokemon transporter, and swapped my septcile for a shedinja. then, I walked into the gym, and started looking around for the leader...

Mew13
May 6th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I started down another dusty path. Such is the life of a trainer I thought. I actually never wanted top be a trainer. My real dream is to become a Pokemon Breeder....

Losing myself in thought. I quickly reached the city of Lilycove. I was alerted that we had arived from the tiny Azuril I carried everywhere. We were constant companions, caring for each other greatly. Torchick let out a giggle, she knew I never even saw the city coming.

I took Azuril and tossed it into the air, wondering where the Gym was. Azuril's 7" high body came floating back down and I gave it a hug. Not leaving Torchic out, I knelt to give it one too.

That's when I saw the Gym looming in the distance....

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
I walked through my gym, inspecting the trainers who were there to learn from me, my gym trainers. The Gym itself was made from the architexture of medeveil(sp?) Eruope, and it actually looked like a huge castle from the outside, yet had all the modern comforts inside.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
OOC: you may assume that.

IC: after beating all the gym trainers, I got bored, but continued waiting for the leader

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I returned to the gym in Mossdeep and waiting for a challenger.

~Ozy~
May 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Very good" I said calmly, clapping as I stepped out. "Not many have earned the right to face me. Heal your Pokemon, if you wish. I'll be waiting in the back." I retreated back into the shadows that felt so much more comfortable to me, waiting a battle.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"why should I? there is no damage to heal" I said... it was very true, the fights were over before thay had even started "I really hope that they arn't a signal of your power. if they are, this will be far too easy"

The Vince Knight
May 6th, 2004, 11:24 PM
"This is starting to get annoying that no one found my secret Dragon temple...." Drago saids
"If I had someone to battle then they would have to find this temple....."
One day later....
"Hmm.... I'll raise the buliding from under ground to the floor!"
*Raises*
"Now All I have to do is wait."
*Waits*

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I got bored of waiting so I went to sootpolis and trained swampert against wallace.

~Ozy~
May 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"These fools are but insects to me." I said, a cruel sneer coming across my face. "I should hope that a trainer of your level proves to be more. Now, enough talk. it's time to staart the battle." The referee stapped up to the arena's edge (a mountinous field), and stated the rules. I chose my first Pokemon and casually called out my Espeon.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I nodded, and selected my first pokemon. "go, Sableye" I yelled.... "you mentioned this is a three on three battle, correct?" I asked

The Vince Knight
May 7th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"With 5 badges in my possession I'll May as well go to sootopolis!"
*He sends out dragonite flys from the top of sootopolis*
"Time to crack things up...."

~Ozy~
May 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Yeah, three on three. No substitutions. Good choice, by the way." I called back across the arena. "Now, Espeon, show 'em what mountain training does for you! QUICK ATTACK!" Espeon darted forward with startling speed. It still shocked me what high altitude training could do.

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: Okay how does quick attack work on a sableye.

IC: I threw out my lanturn as wallace threw out his luvdisc.

~Ozy~
May 7th, 2004, 07:20 PM
<OOC>It's a feint. I was hoping to keep it a surprise, but ah well. I'll wait for a response.<OOC>

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: I question your logic

IC: "is he daft?" I muttered under my breath... "sableye! as a gym leader, he's not that stupid! use Shadow ball!" I called to it. it nodded, and tossed a shadow ball at the espeon

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 04:57 AM
"Now this comes into play" I thought, muttering to myself. "Espeon! Dodge it and use Iron Tail!" Espeon indeed did dodge, rebounding off one of the rocks, although th Shodow Ball grazed his shoulder. As he was in the air his tail began it's hardening.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 06:31 AM
"okay, it's a plan, abielt a bad one" I hissed... "Sableye! faint attack!" I called to it.... Sableye complied, preparing the attack

OOC: remember, faint attack always hits, unless the enemy is using any of the protect moves, fly, or dig

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 08:37 AM
"Ha! She doesn't get the field." I muttered. Espeon's Iron Tail missed, but it didn't matter. "Espeon! Springboard behind the rocks!" I called. This field had been built for what I was trying to get into, hide-and-seek battles.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
"that's a new one" I muttered.. this guy was good.... "Sableye! if he wants to play, show him we can play too" i called to it. it's eyes glowed for a moment, then it dissapeared...

Sparks_67
May 8th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Wallace ordered his Luvdisc to attack with water pulse. Lanturn dodged the attack and FAINTED the luv discc then wallace sent out Milotic.

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Nat walked into the Lilycove Gym. "Hello?" she called. "Is anyone around? I'm lookin for a Gym Battle." She stared about her waiting for a response, clutching the six 5 Pokeballs at her waist. Azuril shivered.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:22 PM
'You're a bit smarter than I first took you for!" I called out over the field. This battle was getting more interesting by the minute. "Still, you don't stand a chance as things are now."

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I was silent, as my eyes sterted glowing.. the Sableye revealed itself for a moment, in front of my face, as it's eyes glowed in responce. I nodded, and the Sableye dissapeared, appeared behind the espeon, threw a shadow ball at it, and dissapeared again...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I saw the Sablyeye appear behind Espeon and launch its attack. No time to dodge, so I yelled "Espeon! Light Screen!" Espeon had had no time to put up a decent defense, so he still took some damage, but still..."Our best bet is to keep moving! Stay on the high ground!"

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"sableye, sky piller time" I muttered under my breath.. not even i could see the Sableye, but according to my plan, it was somewhere near the espeon... it would not reveal itself until I said so...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I could wait. After all, where's the fun in hide-and-seek if you know where the people you're hunting are.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"you know, if your espeon loses to my sableye, I'll die laughing" I called... Sableye revealed itself behind the espeon, thought for a moment, then dissapeared again...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"And if my Espeon loses than I'll have learned something." All in all this had been a delaying game so far. Now Espeon had been able to sense the air currents that Sableye mad. "We won't be off guard again" I thought to myself.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Sableye appeared in front of me, and used Mean Look on espeon. Sableye looked pretty bored, but dissapeared...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"I have to compliment your Sableye's speed. It's better than what I usually see." I called acroos the field. "But it's not enough. Espeon! Psybeam to your right!" I called. Espeon fired the attack without hesitation.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"are you lost in the head?" I muttered under my breath.. sudenly, a fiery pain shot up my left arm, causing me to lose my focus... the sableye completly forgot about the battle, and hopped onto my shoulder "listen, I'm fine.. get out there for the battle" I told it.. it looked unhappy, but it dissapeared...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Maybe you should try keeping your Sableye on the field!" I yelled across, noting th appearence and dissaperance on the trainer's shoulder.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"have no idea what's wrong with him" I muttered... of course, I knew exactly what happened.. my pokemon cared more about me than the fight.... Sableye looked like it really wanted to spend it's time helping me rather than fight.... it was full of energy, and used Shadow ball, thne dissapeared again...

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Ah, dammit." I muttered. This isn't as fun as I'd hoped." I came to a choice in my mind, one that I'd been contemplating for a long time. "I forfeit the match!" I shouted across the arena. I couldn't stand life here anymore. I needed to get out again. Maybe she'd let my travel with her. Anyways, I called Espeon back and walked across the arena to the victorious trainer, presenting her with a Risingbadge. "Wait around a sec, I want to talk to you." I said to her. I then found my most senior apprentice and signed the Blackthorn Gym over to her.

Sparks_67
May 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I went back to moss deep as I heard of the defeat of the black thorn gym. I wondered to myself if I was next to be challenged.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I glansed over at my sableye, which was watching the gym leader... after it figured out the match was over, it ran straight at me, jumped up, and began hugging me around the neck. "Sableye, get off me!!" I muttered, finally wrenching it off, and returning it to it's pokeball. "the scary part of this match? that was a lvl 9 sableye" I said

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"Not scary at all, I'm just bored." I said after signing the Gym over. "I can't stand my job, and this battle made me realize it. Anyway, I want to get out on the road again and I was wondering if I could go with you?"

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"feel free... I'm headed for mossdeep... I hear that tate and lisa were booted out by a more powerful trainer" I said, checking the health of my team.. my flygon needed a quick heal, but nothing more. "anyway, I'm out of here" I finished, walking calmly out of the gym

Sparks_67
May 8th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I went to the p.c. and grabbed my starmie and depoisted lanturn. I tossed out starmie and scizor and started to train them both.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Running to catch up I said "Tate and Lisa defeated. Serves 'em right. Thanks for letting me come along."

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"no prob.. anyway, i defeated tate and lisa about 3 months ago. I won with a hyper moding vibrava. they wern't happy about it. I really hope the new leader isn't that pathetic" I said, rembering the scene. I brought out my flygon, and then asked "do you have any flying pokemon? please say yes, because Flygon won't be happy one bit about flying doubles."

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"I have a Pidgeot in th Storage System. If you'll let me run to the P.C. real quick and I'm good to go."

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"kay, i'll wait here" I said.. of course, there was the chance that Flygon would try to disconnect the guy's head from his body, but it wasn't likley

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I added my old Pidgeot to my party, along with my old Kirila as well. The weight of 6 Pokeballs felt odd at my belt, it being years since I had carried anything but 4. I ran back out and said "I'm ready for takeoff, you?"

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I hopped on my flygon. "mossdeep city" I said to it. it flapped into the air. "some nasty storm clouds between here and mossdeep." I muttered absently

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:56 PM
After taking off I yelled "Actually, I never really liked Mossdeep! Thanks for helping me out of that rut, good luck, and I hope to see you again!" I then leaned so that we were facing due north and headed straight for Lilycove. I had an old friend there who I wanted to talk with a bit befor going who knows where. Feeling the wind on my face reminded me of how great it was to not be tied down.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:59 PM
ah well, who says I have to be badge hunting anyway?I thought to myself. I took off, and used my lanturn to dive underwater, so I could look for another relicanth. something felt.. wrong...

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
My assiant came to me and asked will she be getting here soon lord. I said yes very soon as I pulled out 2 pokeballs and gave them to my assaint.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I looked around in the water... suddenly, I saw a familer shape in the distance.. my Lanturn panicked and returned to it's pokeball... the shape became visable. It was Kyogre, and it was rushing straight at me... it clamped its jaws on my leg, and I felt intence pain as my leg broke.. the Kyogre backed off, and swam away... I quickly ran out of air, and my mind spiraled into blackness...

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
My assintant threw out her pokemon which was a tyranitar and Cactutne. I told her you must fight that trainer once she enters the gym.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:08 PM
OOC: umm... I cant get to the gym if I'm drowning..

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:09 PM
OOC:Well I cant do anything about that can I.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC: well, I can't... unless I think of something.. ah, i've got it

IC: my lanturn came out of it's pokebal, and saw the condition I was in. it swam under me, and pushed me to the surface. then, Flygon moved me onto it's back, and flew to mossdeep... once it got there, it looked around, hoping for someone to help with the injured trainer...

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I saw you outside and ran to you. What happened to you, Does anything hurt?

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"a Kyogre attacked her. her leg is badly broken" The flygon responded, since I was knocked out

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I took you to the hospital and waited to see if you were okay.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:38 PM
after a few minutes, I woke up.. "what in the world happened? and who are you?" I asked

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Im the gym leader here are you a trainer?

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"yeah" I responded, shifting slightly, and wincing in pain from my leg.. "note to self. hate Kyogre for the rest of my life" I muttered under my breath

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well I will be expecting you at the gym so get well soon for are fight.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I nodded, and dozed off, as the equipment speed healed my leg...

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: Good lord Flygon_trainer! Your avatar is blinding me! J/k, but still, it's pretty bright compaired to your usual ones. A nice change.

No one's challenged me at the lillycove gym yet either. :cross-eye

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM
OOC: well, I like my shadow sprites better... but the rainbow was an interesting change... and I would have challenged you, but I promiced Sparks that I would give him a fight

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OOC: Hey shiney I like her avatar to. But are you staying in this story or what.

IC: I ran back to the gym and saw my assintant training I asked if she was ready. She replied yes sir she will not get past me.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:59 PM
finally, once my leg healed, I immediatly hopped out of the hospital bed, and made a bee-line for the gym.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
OOC: Yes, still in the story. I don't really have that much to post though until someone challenges me.

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
OOC: Sorry once she challenges me your up.

IC: My assiantant ran out to the trainer and helped her in. The rules are 2 on 2 battle only use 2 pokemon. And if you can beat me the leader is waiting in the next room.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"well, what are we waiting for?" I asked, then sending out my 2 pokemon. "Blaziken! Lanturn!" I called. they came out of thier pokeballs, and prepared for battle...

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:08 PM
She threw out her Tyranitar and Cacturne. Well lets get it started.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Blaziken used Sky Uppercut on tyranitar, and lanturn used Blizzard

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:14 PM
HMMMMM..........Tyranitar use earthquake and cacturne use dig on Blazekien.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"that had to hurt" I said under my breath.. Blaziken had dropped to about half health, and Lanturn still had 3/4 of it's health left. Blaziken used Sky uppercut again on tyranitar, and Lanturn used Ice beam on it

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Poor Tyranitar return now attack cacturn as he switched targets to lanturn.

OOC: My lanturn would have been almost dead against a lvl 70 tyranitar.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:22 PM
OOC: it's not lvl 50 anymore sparks. I've been busy with all of my new members

IC: Blaziken used Overheat, and Lanturn continued using ice beam

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Cacturne managed to aviod damage with the sand stream sand viel combo. The cacturne used double team to make it harder.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Blaziken used Areial ace, and Lanturn used Rain dance

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Cacturne seems to be on last legs so cacturne explode.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"uh oh. Lanturn, dive!" I called. Lanturn dove under, while Blaziken fainted. I recalled it to it's pokeball. "I believe the battle is over" I said

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:39 PM
The assiantant opened the door I was waiting for her to approach.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
OOC: *looks at Sparks' avatar* AHHH my eyes!! looks good

IC: I walked into the room, and waited for the usual power speech

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I m not a man for speeches so lets get this battle started go scizor go meganamium.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"figures" I muttered under my breath. I sent out Flygon and Metagross

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:50 PM
oooopppppppssss....... silly me I forgot the rules 4 pokemon 2v2 battle there is switching but no subitision.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I nodded, and my Metagross used Meteor Mash on meganium, and Flygon used Fire Blast on scizor

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Meganium sunny day and scizor double team.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Flygon used Fire blast on meganium, and Metagross used Sandstorm

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Scizor grabbed meganuim and ran out of the way. Then I told scizor double team again.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:00 PM
OOC:... that was imaginitive

IC: Metagross rammed the scizor, knocking him away from the Meganium, and Flygon used Fire blast at point blank range

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Scizor used another double team as meganium used synthesis.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Metagross used meteor Mash on megnaium, and Flygon launched another point blank shot

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I retreated meganium cause it was almost dead but then sent out starmie. and told scizor use baton pass and meganuim came back out more evasive then ever.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Flygon instantly used Giga drain on Starmie, and Metagross used Shadow Ball on it

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Starmie used Ice Beam on flygon and meganuim used sunny day.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Flygon managed to live with 3 HP left, but used Giga drain, and was almost restored to full. Metagross used Sandstorm.

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I retreated starmie and sent out scizor and made meganuim use a earthquake which is super effictive against metagross.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Matagross lived through the attac fairly eiasaly, thanks to the high defence. Flygon used Fire blast on the scizor, and metagross used psychic on Meganium

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Meganuim and scizor evioed the attack due to high evasiveness. The I told scizor physic on flygon and meganuim return go starmie.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:35 PM
OOC: ahem? scizor would have lost all evasiveness in the switch, unless he came out after Baton pass. when a pokemon is retreated, all stats return to normal, weather they were raised or lowered

IC: Metagross took the hit for Flygon, and responded with meteor mash. Flygon used Giga Drain on Starmie

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: Scizor already have high evasiveness the highest and starmie is faster than my kyogre now and flygon is the fastest on the team scary.

IC: Starmie launched a Ice beam at flygon as scizor used flamethrower on metagross.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
OOC: told ya that Flygon could get scary

IC: the metagross was pretty close to fainting, but used Shadow ball on the Starmie, and Flygon, after recovering from the ice, used Giga drain

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:46 PM
OOC: Thats flygons last giga hope you know that.

IC: Starmie used recover but could barely take another hit as scizor used flamethrower again.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
OOC: have you forgotten about the all-mighty PP-up?

IC: Metagross took the hit, and finally fainted. I replaced it with Blaziken, while Flygon used another Giga Drain on Starmie

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
OOC: Leaving it with 2 mir pp left bwhhahahahahaah.

IC: Starmie used skill swap with the flygon and I returned scizor for meganuim.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Blaziken instantly used Skill swap with Starmie, recieving the levitate. Flygon used another Giga drain

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Starmie used recover as meganuim used earthquake which hit flygon.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
OOC: sparks, be fair. I let my metagross faint...

IC: Blaziken used Overheat on Meganium, and Flygon used Fire blast on it

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:59 PM
OOC: I am. Also flygon should faint cause he has no power against ice and will die instantly if even contacted.

IC: Meganuim fainted and starmie let out another ice beam at flygon.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Blaziken (who had been sitting there for a while) jumped in front of Flygon to save it, and used Sunny day. Flygon then used.. Solar beam.

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Starmie fainted but Then I sent Meganuim. I then sent out blazekien. I told blazekien skill swap with the other blazekien and Scizor used physic on on enemy blazekien.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:07 PM
OOC: but meganium fainted?

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:12 PM
OOC: Sorry I editted forgot and was not thinking.

IC: I told blazekien use blaze kick on flygon.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Blaziken was down and out (really, sparks, your blaziken does not like psy pokemon very much) but I sent out Sableye. Flygon took the psychic, and responded with fire blast

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Blazekien jumped in front of the blast and sent a blaze kick back.

OOC: Didnt your flygon get hit with a ice beam and shouldnt it faint after that.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
OOC: my blaziken jumped in the way of ice beam

IC: Flygon didn't take much damage, and responded with Dragon Claw

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Blazekien grabbed the hand of Flygon and tossed it at the trainer. scizor than used flamthrower on sableeye.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Nat decided there was no one there and to come back tomorrow

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Nat decided there was no one there and to come back tomorrow

OOC: I'm in my gym! don't leave, boredom is killing me! :cross-eye

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:26 PM
OOC: I thought you died 2 years ago?

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Nat heard the shout and called out, "Then I Challenge You!"

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:49 PM
OOC: umm.. that was said in 'out of charecter'.... and really, I know shiney had chosen a team that is half weak to water, but an azurill?

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 02:50 PM
OOC: I thought you died 2 years ago?

OOC: that was meant as the expression, not literally.

Very well then. Two pokemon each alright?" I asked, then I released Hypno.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"GO, DRAGONITE!!" I cried, watching Dragonite come forth in a blast of red light. "Quick now, knock it down with an Aroura Beam!!!"

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"GO, DRAGONITE!!" I cried, watching Dragonite come forth in a blast of red light. "Quick now, knock it down with an Aroura Beam!!!"

OOC: (out of character) In your profile, your pokemon were torchic and azurill. Dragonite is fine I think, but if you wanted it, why didn't you pt it in your profile?

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I returned flygon, and sent out Shedinja. I then had Sableye use skill swap on it. i then returned Shedinja, and brought out Flygon again
Only 4 pokemon thats 5

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: yeah, but you also said no subbing a pokemon. and besides, what post? I never did that

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:27 PM
OOC: I siad you can only use for pokemon and that would be 5 cause you used metagross, blazekien, Flygon, and sableye so you only have One pokemon left.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:29 PM
oooopppppppssss....... silly me I forgot the rules 4 pokemon 2v2 battle there is switching but no subitision.
OOC: I never brought out shedinja. read the posts. and doesn't that mean you broke your own rule with subbing your pokemon?

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:31 PM
OOC: The term subbing means if like went to battle tower and you only have 3 pokemon you are stuck with them the ones you chose.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: Azuril and Torchic are just the two I carry with me all the time. I have a few others which I regularly battle with. FYI, I'll be battling with Dragonite, Scyther, Torchic, and/or Garydos. (Azuril is too young to battle)

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOC: The term subbing means if like went to battle tower and you only have 3 pokemon you are stuck with them the ones you chose.
OOC: really, sparks, you are my best buddy and all, but WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO WRITE WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: Azuril and Torchic are just the two I carry with me all the time. I have a few others which I regularly battle with. FYI, I'll be battling with Dragonite, Scyther, Torchic, and/or Garydos. (Azuril is too young to battle)

OOC: okay, but please add them in your profile, so that these things don't crop up again with other people.

"Hypno! Use psybeam!" I shouted, and rainbow beam met rainbow beam in the center of the stadium.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
OOC: I did write that on page before anyway.

IC: Well 1 pokemon left this makes things easier but poor blazekien cant keep this up.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:07 PM
OOC: like I said, I never made the switch. so Flygon and Sableye are still alive

IC: Flygon used Hyper beam on Blaziken, and Sableye used Psychic, again, on blaziken

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC: okay but flygon has 5 attacks that are solarbeam, giga, hyper beam, fire blast, and dragon claw.

IC: Blazekien then grabbed flygon and held him so Scizor could use phsic.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: we ALL seem to be stretching the rules of the pokemon league a bit.

IC: "Bet you're wondering where Hyper Beam came from arn't you?" I called. Flygon had just naturally learned Hyper Beam, and I had replaced Solarbeam wiht it... Sableye got in the way of Psychic, and hit Blaziken with Psychic, while Flygon got out of attack range to re-charge

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Scizor wacked the sableye away as blazekien used endure.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Sableye waited to the side, while Flygon used a mysteryberry to restore PP ((well, you never said no held items))

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I used a revive on starmie and said and I never said no reving. As Blazekien used overheat on both pokemon.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Dragonite! Keep it up, Don't give up now!" Nat cried. Dragonite was slowly losing power due to the prolonged attack. Nat saw this and cried, "Back off, NOW! You've got to get away and regain power! Use Recover, NOW!"

Dragonite qiuckly backed off and used Recover, being engulfed in a bright green light. It came down and once again took up it's fighting position.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: this is going to be a LONG fight... and overheat only hits one target

IC: Flygon used Fire blast on Scizor, and Sableye used Psychic on Blaziken

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Scizor fainted as well as blazkien. I then stopped the battle it seems that you showed yourself worthy. Here I gave her the heart badge.
This shows me the real bond between your pokemon. May I join you on your journey.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: Dragonite with recover? oh noez!

"Hypno, don't give it a chance to recover fully! Ice Punch!" I shouted, and hypno leapt at dragonite, with one of it's fists held back to strike, covered in frost.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: thank goodness, I was starting to think this would last the week...

IC: "I'd be honord" I said. I looked at the badge, and my sableye took it, and ran outside, where I had left my vest, where I kept my badges.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Okay first I need to go grabb and depiost pokemon. Went to the Pokemon center and then went back to gym and grabbed a pokeball.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"next stop, lilycove. hopefully, I don't end up on a Kyogre's menu again" I commented, walking out of the gym, and hopping on my Flygon

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I threw the pokeball and it revealed Mew as he was ready to teleport to lilycove. One thing mew is not mine he is a friends so I have six pokemon besides him.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM
by then I was already halfway to lilycove, and I was watching the water... suddenly, Kyogre surfaced, and jumped at me. Flygon managed to dodge just in time.. I could feel the downpour all around me...

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Mew teleported me to were kyrogre was and put me in a bubble to float around in.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:50 PM
the Kyogre was extremly agile, and managed to knock me off the Flygon.. this time several of my ribs cracked, and the Kyogre dragged me down into the water..

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I threw out my gyrados to rescue as mew fought off kyogre.

OOC: I know you hate kyogre but really why must you.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: as one of the two trainers, I need a problem. and yes, I must

IC: my lanturn came out and pushed me to the surface, and began using thunder repetivly on the Kyogre

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Mew teleported use to lilycove before anymore madness broke out.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"I wonder if theres a connection between this-" I started, getting out the Red Orb "and Kyogre continuously trying to kill me"

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Maybe kyogre will listen if I use my Blue Orb.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"mabye. hey-" I said, destracted "sounds like a battle over there. lets check it out" I finished, and without waiting for a responce, ran to a nearby ledge. I looked down, and noticed a fight between a hypno and a Dragonite "I bet that that guy's the leader" I muttered, looking at the guy with the hypno

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Yes plus judging the pokemon the hypno will win this.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"yep. could be my toughest fight yet. I hear he has a Raichu. I wonder if he'll bring it out?"

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Man hope that trainer knows whats she doing.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"look at the azurill and Torchic. for one thing, torchic has the most potental as a Blaziken, and bringing a member of the marill famly is just plain odd"

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Theres logic in this but it does not look like she will use the azurill.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"I really don't get why azurill is a Normal type. hey, how long will it take before he notices us up here?"

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Noy very long but as Mew started to fly around the battle.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"mind calling the mew back? I don't want our first meeting to have us hating each other"

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Mew put a please hold sign up in his head as he came back to me.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:29 PM
OOC: my character is battling, but he noticed you. He's just mainly focusing on the battle.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"well, I have no idea when this battle is going to be over, so I'm going to buy TMs for my pokemon" I said, hopping on my Mach Bike and heading for the department store

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Ill just wait for you here and play with mew.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Dragonite took the Ice Punch and lost quite a bit of power. Nat only hoped it had enough energy to complete her next command. "DRAGON RAGE NOW!! FINISH IT OFF!" she cried at the top of her lungs.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I came back, with my backpack full of TMs. I brought out my pokemon, sent Shedinja back to the PC and recieved my Teddiursa, and began teaching them the attacks.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Mew took a tm and multiplyed it into 20 tms.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:37 PM
OOC: Hope you don't mind a slight bit of power playing...

"Hypnosis!" I said, and as dragonite fell to the ground, snoring, I said to hypno "Use Dream Eater to finish it off" and hypno walked towards dragonite, and slowly, very slowly, purple tendrils began coming out from all over dragonite and into hypno.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"impressive stratagy" I said, after teaching all my pokemon the desiered moves, and swapping teddiursa for Shedinja. "hypnosis and dream eater. add that to toxic, and you've got pain. but that would be murder to a hypno, having no psy moves that it could use anytime"

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: I wasn't paying much attention to your battle with sparks, so this is basically roleplaying the gameboy games so that there are just like 4 attacks per pokemon or what? I always liked the other way, more realistic. For example I teach a charizard mega punch, mega kick, counter, and slash, and he's not able to breathe fire any more? That always seemed kind of messed up to me.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: well, no one said there had to be only 4 moves.. so.. yeah.. but it's still be stupid if a a psy pokemon had no matching moves

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Real death is gyardos with hydro pump, earthquake, Flamthrower and hyper beam.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"No, Dragonite!" Nat cried, wishing it would wake up, although she knew it wouldn't. She watched as Dream Eater weakened her beloved Dragonite untill it finally had to be recalled. She then noticed Hypno was weakening and decided to show them a bit of her own power. "Torchic, Go! Use Flame Wheel now!"

Torchic's Flame Wheel came fast and engulfed the Hypno in scalding flames. "Keep it up!" Nat encouraged her Pokemon. "You can do it! I know you can!!"

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Real death is gyardos with hydro pump, earthquake, Flamthrower and hyper beam.

OOC: So low spec attack hydro pump isn't worth it, and flamethrower is absurd without a stab or spec attack.
Gyardos
Earthquake
Aerial ace (stab and physical)
Hyper beam
Dragon dance (boosts phys attack and speed)

IC: I saw hypno fall, it must have been a critical hit!

"Good job kid, but playtime's over now. Go, Nidoking!" I said, and in a flash, a large, blue, nidoking was staring down at torchic.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I yelled down there what are you liutnet surge.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I yelled down there what are you liutnet surge.

OOC: Buh?? (Translation: huh?)

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Crud," Nat said under her breath. "Okay Torchic, let's do it, Flame Wheel, on emore time!"

Torchic let another powerful Flame wheel loose. The Nidoking was engulfed in the super hott flames, but knowing Nidoking, Nat suspected it would only weaken it slightly.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: I getting off and were did FT go.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:08 PM
OOC: I had to get to my grandma's house

IC: "actually, that would the iorn mask guy" I said to taddon. this battle was getting just plain wrong... either the leader was purposfully being pathetic, or he was actually that lame..

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I said "Nidoking, Thrash!" and as it's tail hit the torchic, I couldn't resist quoting one of the old ganster movies I used to watch when I was a kid.

"You're good kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best."

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"well, this battle is virtually over. i'm putting my money on the gym leader" I commented, as my sableye came out, turned invisable, and hopped down to watch the fight

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Nat growled as Torchic was thrown backwards. "Okay, try again! Use Fly!!"

Torchic flew high into the air and dove back down with deadly accuracy. It struck the Nidoking squarely in the face.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:16 PM
OOC: torchic is a chicken. Torchic can't learn Fly

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Says you! Blaziken can fly, so why can't Torchic?

~Ozy~
May 10th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Pidgot came to a landing in front of my friend's house, down on a small peninsula. I got off and returned him. God did it feel good to be free. I came up and knocked on his door. He answered, and at seeing me, drew me into a fierce hug, saying "Ozy! You rascal, where you been?" I replied "Being bored out of my mind, mostly, Ein. What you been up to?"

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Right as the Torchic landed on Nidoking's face, I said "Sludge bomb!" and it was at point blank range, knocking torchic back. Nidoking rubbed it's eye where torchic had hit it, and began advancing on the fire chicken.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Says you! Blaziken can fly, so why can't Torchic?

Sorry for double post, but I've never been able to use my fly HM on blaziken.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOC: Charizard cam fly, but why not charmander?

IC: "can this match get any more un-even?" I muttered to myself.. I could sence the Sableye wanted to battle, but I called it back up nayway.. the fight could wait...

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"COme on now! DOn't give up!" Nat cried, but it was no use, the Nidoking was advancing on it... Hope was almost gone. She tried her last resort: Sand Attack.

Torchic kicked dust up at the Nidoking and it howled in pain. Torchic then sped aroung behind it and, on my comand, let loose one last Flame Wheel before useing up all it's energy and becoming a sitting duck.

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"You have potential kid, but as of right now, you aren't strong enough to beat me." I said, then I ordered "Nidoking, let's finish this quickly. Earthquake."

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I flew on my Flygon to a nearby route, and collected berrys for combos. after finding the desired ones, I attatched them to my pokemon, and returned to the ledge

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Mew had seen eclipse fly off a gave her a wierd stone with a dinasour fossil inside.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:04 PM
OOC: are you TRYING to home in on an all-too-well-known weak spot?

IC: "thanks mew" I said, taking the stone, and placing it in my backpack.

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 07:07 PM
OOC: Is this rumor true that chikorita can learn fly.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:08 PM
OOC: just tested it. is false.. darn

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 07:09 PM
OOC: Why would you want to though.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
OOC: a meganium that knows fly? pretty freaky

IC: I took a nap on the grass, waiting for the battle to finish. my sableye rested next to me...

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Mew picked me up in a bubble and sent me to space.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I could sence the sun was rising.. since I hated batteling during the day, i teleported to my hidden base, preparing to spend the daylight hours there...

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Nat let out a small shriek as Torchic was bulled down by a huge earthquake. The poor thing didn't stand a chance. She walked over to the leader and shook his hand saying ony this: "You may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war." She turned and stalked off, her pride injured because of losing to an audience. But she'd be back, and when she came, a score would be settled.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I was still dozing back in my base. I didn't like fighting in daylight, and even my pokemon were sensitive to sunlight. that was the biggest weakness they had. for some reason, they could deal with sunny day though...

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Nat walked around the paths outside of town all day. She was hopping mad at her loss and needed to blow of steam before the rematch. She walked about kicking and punching thin air. Once she had cooled down enough, she headed back to the gym for a rematch.....

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 07:17 PM
the sun set, and I woke up. deciding that NOW was the time to challenge the gym leader, I hopped on my flygon, and almost instantly arrived at the gym

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 07:49 PM
OOC: a little clarification before our match, I'm a bit confused. Gym leaders have a set limit of pokemon, or the default six? I'm wondering becuase I might wanna change my lineup a bit.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
OOC: gym leaders have four, trainers have six. if you go from Gym leader to trainer, you have the option of adding extra pokemon

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 08:05 PM
OOC: gym leaders have four, trainers have six. if you go from Gym leader to trainer, you have the option of adding extra pokemon

OOC: okay, so that means that I have a team for battles of four, which I can change those four with some of my others, or I just have four pokemon?
Waiting for your challenge in chaaracter.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
OOC: trainers can change thier pokemon anytime, but gym leaders can't. you can change the order any time though...

IC: I walked into the gym, and looked around for the leader. finally spotting him, I asked "well, seems you made mince meat out of the last challenger. up for a battle with me?"

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Certainly." I said, and picked up my pokeballs from the portable healing machine.

OOC: cold medicine messing with my head, off and on in thinking ability, sorry for the short post, but my brain will be kind of fizzled for the next minute or two.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"one on one, or two on two?" I asked, mentally selecting the desierd pokemon, depending on the rules. A last moment switch may be desierable...

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"One on one is fine." I said, thinking of the pokemon I'd use first.

OOC: brain-fizzle starting to fade, but I gotta go offline for a while, could be like 5 mins, might be an hour, but I should be back quickly.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM
OOC: if you're gone an hour, i'll probably be sleeping.... zzzzzz....

IC: Knowing that I had a pokemon that would be absoloutly usless in 1 on 1, I got out Shedinja's pokeball, and transfered for another pokemon. I placed the pokemon on my belt, picked another, and sent out my lanturn

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: I do have to go for a while now, but at least we can get our pokemon out before I have to go.

"Go, Raichu!" I said, and in a flash, he appeared, with it's tail glowing from the electric charge.

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"Raichu? what on planet earth is he thinking?" I muttered under my breath. I shrugged, and ordered my Lanturn to use ice Beam

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Nat appeared once again to challenge the Gym leader to a rematch, but found him battling another trainer. With the fire of battle burning in her eyes, she sat to watch them battle, mentally calculating her moves as she watched earnestly for any mistake.

Shiney
May 12th, 2004, 01:50 PM
"Mega punch." I said, as raichu leapt over the beam, and struck lanturn squarely on the side.

Flygon trainer
May 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
the lanturn seemd stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered, and upon my command, used Rain Dance

Shiney
May 12th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: I've been officially grounded from the computer until further notice, this post is breaking the rules, and may be my last for a while.

"Brick break!" I shouted, and raichu rushed forward to deliver the blow.

Flygon trainer
May 12th, 2004, 02:03 PM
OOC: the point is NOT to get grounded...

IC: "lanturn!" I called. it understood what I wanted, and used Dive

Sparks_67
May 12th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Mew had threw out gyrados and started to throw him around as I watched the fight.

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: So much for me challanging the Leader to a rematch...

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: back, for a little while, but still on probation.

Raichu waited, it had been in this situation before, and all it did was gather up it's energy for the attack that was about to happpen.