PDA

View Full Version : I am so confused

code zerro the deluge
May 3rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
If mew is the ancestor of all pokemon and has all the pokemon dna. how is aruseus the creator of pokemon?

Toshiya
May 11th, 2007, 10:28 PM
I thought he was just the god...o.o....and mew....maybe mews decended from him, or vice versa. Ahh...I dunno. :....: A truly mind boggling question *pays attention to future posts*

Typhoon
May 12th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Maybe you can explain that by saying that their legends are stories from each section. Kanto has legends about mew, Sinnoh about arceus. They're just legends so nobody knows which one is true, or if any of them are true.

Toshiya
May 12th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Maybe you can explain that by saying that their legends are stories from each section. Kanto has legends about mew, Sinnoh about arceus. They're just legends so nobody knows which one is true, or if any of them are true.

..You know...That makes alot of sense!! ^___^ yay! Clearification!

RYOUKI
May 12th, 2007, 11:52 PM
i still dont get it either...maybe arceus created mew and all the other pokes just to show-off LOL

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 13th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Yea I really dont understand it at all, nor do I really care

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Rivvon
May 13th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Well Typhoon has the most reasonable idea. Remember, in the Color generations they said Mew came from South America but in theory the Pokemon world is not even on the same planet as ours. There really ought to be a game that explains all this, not just contradict itself...

Magestia
May 15th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Arceus as the God and Creator could mess up alot of facts.