PDA

View Full Version : It's me!

Eiris
September 27th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Well, obviously it's 'me,' but anyway...

I was once Elyse The Conqueror. I hadn't been here for ages (stupid ISP cut me off... apparently they don't apprciate it when you go on about three times a day for a whole week) and when I do come back I find the place in uproar...

Anyway, I decided it was time for a change of name.
Hopefully I'll be more active in the *all new PC, complete with a set of steak knives* than I was in the last one of late. Hopefully I won't be perpetuating my own kind of weirdness.

Oh well, off to play with my signature...

Kairi
September 27th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Welcome back. ^_^ Glad you can be with us now, have fun here!

Rift
September 27th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Yep, Yep! ^_^ im happy to see yet more members to PC! i hope ya have fun here! and i have to say it:

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!!

22sa
September 27th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Well, obviously it's 'me,' but anyway...

I was once Elyse The Conqueror. I hadn't been here for ages (stupid ISP cut me off... apparently they don't apprciate it when you go on about three times a day for a whole week) and when I do come back I find the place in uproar...

Anyway, I decided it was time for a change of name.
Hopefully I'll be more active in the *all new PC, complete with a set of steak knives* than I was in the last one of late. Hopefully I won't be perpetuating my own kind of weirdness.

Oh well, off to play with my signature...
Hi Elyse, glad you're back lol

Shelz4U
September 27th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Welcome Back!
I remember you:)
Im glad you cmae back to PC!

Sudowoodo_prince
September 27th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Hi, Elyse!

I don't think I know you well, but I'm sure I've probably seen you around. Welcome back!

Timbjerr
September 27th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Hi Elyse...I remember your username, but I keep getting it confused with another membber at a different website...imagine that...

MoonLight
September 28th, 2003, 08:39 AM
Hey There Elyse yeah i rem ya aswell well Welcome Back!!

Miyu-chan
October 4th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Welcome back! Even though I haven't seen you before... o.o; Anyway, don't mind me, have fun here at Pokemon Community! =D