PDA

View Full Version : June 4th for dub D/P run to start.

Charaxes
May 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Apparently, as I watched the re-air of the Lucario dub today, CN dropped a promo saying that June 4th will be the airdate for the D/P season premiere. No idea on timeslot, but June 4th? Man, that's a little early. Heh.

I was thinking end of June myself.

Aegis
May 12th, 2007, 04:51 PM
I thought that CN was saying it would be June 22nd, back when the Manaphy movie came on CN at least. Well, either way I'm glad they moved it up, I just hope I remember to watch it.

Now, will they start over, or will they pick up from where the little preview left of?

RYOUKI
May 13th, 2007, 04:45 AM
i wish pokemon air shows in america is just like where i live
the season where i live is...still in kanto (forgot the season)

Forci Stikane
May 13th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Eh, news is news, regardless of...nevermind. This is actually some good news, that we won't have to wait too long.

I would also like to point out at this time that June 4th is indeed a Monday.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 13th, 2007, 04:47 PM
They should have started this new season when they start other seasons which is the fall. But I'm looking foward to June 4th after my Six Flags Trip ^^

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Whoa...they are starting early. I was thinking like the mid of June or the end of June. This is cool, but why they have to start on a Monday? Could of they started on a Saturday? That would have been a good choice. Oh well, I am very much looking forward of watching it. *gets the DVR ready*

Miss Reyna
May 15th, 2007, 07:16 PM
On Monday? Su? That is kinda strange. I mean sounds like that they planned in December.

I was kinda hoping for new episdoes to be shown on Toonami. That would have been nice.

Charaxes
May 20th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Well, according to Serebii.net, they'll starting with the 4th episode ("Dawn of a New Era") onward. Geez. But of course, the three-part premiere will re-air soon enough.

.Bastion
May 20th, 2007, 05:49 PM
It was a bit sooner then I had expected.

I'm not complaining, its actually pretty cool.

Drew
May 20th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I saw that too, and its pretty cool that its airing earlier than the 22nd. ^^

&& I'm also glad that they're starting from episode 4.
Yay!

Forci Stikane
May 21st, 2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah...but there's something that concerns me. They said 7:30 would be the airtime, but I could swear that they said 7:30 AM. Was that just me...?

Jorah
May 21st, 2007, 01:38 PM
How frequently will new episodes air? Once a week? Twice a week? Once a fortnight???

Otter Mii-kun
May 21st, 2007, 01:55 PM
June 4th? Man, that's a little early. Heh.

I was thinking end of June myself.I wasn't expecting the dub to even start 'til sometime next year. (I once read somewhere or heard back during the 4kids regime of dubbing that it takes a month just to make the dub voice track for just a few episodes!-script writing and all!)

Psi Yamaneko
May 21st, 2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah...but there's something that concerns me. They said 7:30 would be the airtime, but I could swear that they said 7:30 AM. Was that just me...?

Oh, heavens, I certainly hope that's not so.

ChrisG14
May 22nd, 2007, 09:16 AM

I heard that to, I was watching the preview this morning, and it said 7:30 AM and this is on a Monday! I hope this was a mistake, because I have to go to school still, and I leave at 7:30 AM. I'll check the schedule.

BlueHippo
May 22nd, 2007, 09:24 AM
-sigh- i will be busy at work not able to watch the show, what a drag...

Charaxes
May 22nd, 2007, 09:17 PM
They are running a mega-marathon next weekend. Could be the new episode airs right after as some do. Besides, CN will re-air ad nauseum, anyway. So, I wouldn't fret too much.