PDA

View Full Version : Grif's Charity/Trading/Request Thread

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I still don't really have much to give, but it's still a start at least ._.;

Pokemon I can breed (that have some useful value anyway):
All Sinnoh starters (Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig)
Treecko
Eevee
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Glameow
Stunky
Shieldon (egg or fossil)
Poochyena
Skorupi
Croagunk
Gible
Drifloon
Growlithe
Vulpix
Zangoose
Certain mansion and swarming pokemon

Yes, I will give away free eggs, however it should stay relatively reasonable. As in don't try asking for a bunch of things at once (I think I keep the limit to only 2 at a time). Also I'm willing to catch extra Dittos, for anyone that wants easier breeding.

Pokemon I would like back (not required, however I would prefer if it was an egg):
Bulbasuar
Squirtle
Mudkip
Torchic
*Scyther
*Seel
*Lavitar
Houndour
*Aron
*Cranidos (perferably still as a fossil)
Heracross
Munchlax
Aipom
Cherubi
Feebas
Any kind of legendary (asside from Palkia, the psychic trio and others that can be found in the game itself)
Any unwanted shinies

* - more highly wanted. The rest I could get on my own time, but would make it easier for me.

Requested Items:
Master Balls (roughly 6 total if possible)
Fire Stone (2)
Dawn Stone (1)
Shiny Stone (1)
Sun Stone (1)
King's Rock (2)
Metal Coat (1)
Electizer (1)
Magmatizer (1)
TMs for Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, or Thief
Any sort of plate or other type-boosting items

Items I can give out:
Water Stones
Leaf Stones
Moon Stones

Friend code is 2019 6142 3388

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:02 PM
i want the electizer and magmatizer. ill give you chikorita ,cyndaquil and totodile eggs.

RocketD
May 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM
i want the electizer and magmatizer. ill give you chikorita ,cyndaquil and totodile eggs.
can i have the chikorita and totodile?

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:08 PM
rocket - we tried to trade last week and for some reason there was a wifi error which we couldnt solve :(

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:09 PM

Crap.. the items were requests too x_x. Sorry about that..

*goes to fix that*

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:15 PM
:(
i can give you those starter eggs though

Red X
May 15th, 2007, 10:16 PM
How about a Mudkip for a Charmander?

RocketD
May 15th, 2007, 10:19 PM
today i traded with someone no errors

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:23 PM

Only if you want to. But I would love you forever if you do ^^. I'm probably going to start farming those things soon anyway, as soon as I decide who to give thief to XD;. But if I get extras I'll send some back if I can.

Red - sure thing =P

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Oh, and I should also mention that I probably can't trade tonight, but should be available tomorrow ._.;

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:28 PM
lol sure. let me breed them to get the eggs. get on wifi in 5 mins

rocket - ok we'll try again. get on wifi in abt 10 mins

RocketD
May 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
ok if the first try doesn't work we just end it.

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
hmmm... 5 minutes you say? >.> <.<

..... *sneaks on afterall* =P

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:30 PM
sure rocket..

lawl grif..

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:34 PM
working on catching a few things, be there in a few minutes

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:42 PM
grif - am waiting on wifi :)

rocket - lol this problem comes only when we two trade.

RocketD
May 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM
yeah

it said you were busy, probably something on our isp or something

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:47 PM
..... freakin errors D:

dunno if it's me doing them or not..

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:48 PM
grifstar - lol never seen error like these before. get on wifi and try again

rocket - yes but actually 86410 is a common error.

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:53 PM
yeah, I get them all the time though whenever I try trading with one of my friends.. (the cursed black screen of death XD)

although when I trade with my brother it goes through well(even if there's just one or no bars O_o), and we're using the same router too... So I'm not sure if it's really my side then..

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:56 PM
yes maybe its cos of my firewall. you put up the invitation.
incase it doesnt work , ill disable my firewall :)

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 10:57 PM
k, ready whenever you are

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 10:59 PM
already on wifi :)
waiting

Grifstar
May 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks a bunch X3;

*darn 4 word rule*...

BoRn-2-B-eViL
May 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM
thank you too , i need bidoof's :D

lilmoox2
May 15th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Interested in getting a gible off you for my hubby. I have some dawn/shiny stones on me, and some of the other stuff on your want list...*scans* I have the starters on your list. I could breed a set of them and give them in egg form if you like that instead. :D

I think I've got or can get off my hubby any of your 'wanted' pokemon on that list (providing its not legendary, but they don't look to be).

Turismo2029
May 16th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Hey, may I please get Charmander and Treecko?

I would appreciate it alot!

My FC is 4639-5543-4624

I will add you as soon as I finish typing this post!

If you don't want to do it, that's fine though.. I don't have anything to offer back, only some Onix's. :(

lilmoox2
May 16th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Hey, may I please get Charmander and Treecko?

I would appreciate it alot!

My FC is 4639-5543-4624

I will add you as soon as I finish typing this post!

If you don't want to do it, that's fine though.. I don't have anything to offer back, only some Onix's. :(

I've sent you a PM. Sorry I didn't catch you earlier - I just noticed the post now.

:)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 16th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Rae you doing any Request then I would like to request a Porygon Z for a lv. 100 Deoxys

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

k1a2t
May 16th, 2007, 03:17 AM
i"ll give you a mime.jr for your murkrow.

dpottsy
May 16th, 2007, 05:58 AM
can i please get at chinchar and charmander please you rule if i can =)

Grifstar
May 16th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Interested in getting a gible off you for my hubby. I have some dawn/shiny stones on me, and some of the other stuff on your want list...*scans* I have the starters on your list. I could breed a set of them and give them in egg form if you like that instead. :D

I think I've got or can get off my hubby any of your 'wanted' pokemon on that list (providing its not legendary, but they don't look to be).

I think I'd rather have some of the stones, since it seems like starters and so forth will be easier to find XD. Also I should warn that gible eggs take FOREVER to hatch x_x (like, over 10,000 steps). But then again if it's going to be traded again, then it might actually be a good thing XD.

Dpottsy - Sure, I'll get to breeding those =P

K1a2t - I need your code. Also I already have a mime jr, so it can be anything you want.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
I know you'd prefer unhatched pokémon, but think I could trade a female Cherubi holding a Skull Fossil for a Treecko? x.x

Edit: I should add that the Cherubi is Lv 1, hatched and untouched (I have a bunch of these lying around lol)

lilmoox2
May 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I think I'd rather have some of the stones, since it seems like starters and so forth will be easier to find XD. Also I should warn that gible eggs take FOREVER to hatch x_x (like, over 10,000 steps). But then again if it's going to be traded again, then it might actually be a good thing XD.

Sure, not a problem! I've added you to my MSN contact list so when you pop on we can coordinate the trade. Thanks again! :)

Grifstar
May 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I know you'd prefer unhatched pokémon, but think I could trade a female Cherubi holding a Skull Fossil for a Treecko? x.x

Edit: I should add that the Cherubi is Lv 1, hatched and untouched (I have a bunch of these lying around lol)

That's fine(nothing else I could breed it and get another), actually I have an extra treecko egg right now.... though I was sorta, saving it for someone else ._.;. Though I can probably get another egg fairly soon, when I have the time.

Also, for some reason, my Charmander/meleon is REFUSING to make eggs right now (already gained 9 levels total in the day care and still nothing has happened >.>;; ). So because of it I'm taking charmanders off the list. Besides, I have about 3 people who I somewhat promised I would give them Charmander gifts anyway ._.;

Annnnd.... right now I'm working on getting Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil ready to become "breedable" (without gaining mass levels and risk losing some moves). So I could be adding those shortly.

Psi Yamaneko
May 16th, 2007, 04:46 PM
A Gible egg would be cool.

I breed Scythers, too, but it'll take a bit to get an egg since daddy is a Pokemon I use for combat.

The babies are born knowing Baton Pass, Silver Wind and Toxic.

ditto_13
May 16th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Grifstar i've 2 master balls i'll trade u for a croagunk i also have a phione egg who wants it ?

Grifstar
May 20th, 2007, 11:14 AM
sent PMs to ditto and Yamaneko

Sorry for disappearing, got a little distracted and busy D:. Anyway I'm adding more things that I can breed now, along with some other updates.