• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fake] Movie 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I was just browsing Wikipedia when I came across this , it claims that the next Pokemon movie is going to feature Deoxys again. After reading it, it's pretty obvious that it is fake since it claims that Ash dies. But what would you think about another Deoxys movie?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
An other Deoxys. Well, it already had a movie and a special and both were somewhat disappointing to me. If they made this more spectacular, why not? The odds for Deoxys actually reappearing is slim though. The anime is currently focussing on Shinou Pokemon and there are a lot of legendaries to be covered.

An analysis of the article why it is fake.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
The tenth movie hasn't even premiered in Japan yet. Aren't they jumping the gun a little by discussing this too soon? I'm all for talking plotbunnies, but wait until your product is released first.

Is that just me? Heh. Of course, it's wikipedia -- nuff said.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Wow!!! That is really fake if I can spot it so quickly. Teeheehee

I want to say something too. If I did my math right then the movie that is coming out this year is movie 10 rigth? And this article is claiming to be movie 11? Well what I heard they do a new movie each year right? Well then this is a bunch of lies then if they are claiming the movie will come out in 2010 because I can truely believe that movie 11 will come out in 2008. That is for sure. Yeppie. Also I think they will maybe do it on a Sinnoh Legendary like this movie.

Teeheehee Nice try but Deoxys was kind of creepy the first time. I don't think he needs to come back again. Teeheehee

Also I heard that somebody on PC helps with the updating on Pokemon information on Wikipedia right? It doesn't look like anything he does too.

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
Years
Well I don't think It's completely fake because if you remember that they were doing that bonus ticket thing in the japaneese version. So if you think about that you might say that Deoxys is the most populer legendary so it wouldnt be abnormal for them to make another movie about him and about Ash dieing well if you read it all it says his cousin goes back in time to save him.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Yea I know that it is fake I heard about this a week ago, it sounds stupid and a movie coming out in 2010. That makes no sense. A virus killing Ash what a bogus story

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes... thats horribly fake.
But still, it would be an intresting movie, I think. xDD
Even though I'd cry if Ash died... a dark plot would be awesome.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Tip: When it says a page is slated for deletion, 99.9% of the time, it's false =P

Years
I think we could go as far as we could with this. But I'll be nice and leave it up for the night in case anyone else wants to chime in.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Tip: When it says a page is slated for deletion, 99.9% of the time, it's false =P

Oh, XD that wasn't up there when I first came across it.

Wow... the page has changed a lot. I'll just copy and paste it, since it's really short:

"Pokemon and the legend of Orquais
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every felt like your were dreaming, just to find that your awake, the magic that's around you, you see I've waited all my life for this moment to arise, and finally, I believe."

Thats what the page now says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back