Dialga
Palkia
Arceus
Shaymin
Darkrai
Jirachi

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 08:51 AM
i have a milotic(with mirror coat), and have 4 feebass that i plan to turn into milotic. eventually i will start breeding milotics (with mirror coat) so i can hook you up with one of those in the near future :)

BDT
May 17th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I have a Darkrai English but its a hacked one i think. If you are intrested. Its a Level 12

I wouldnt mind one of thsese

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 08:58 AM
a Darkrai would be cool :3 i have a kyogre and a rayquaza (actually i have a second rayquaza i might be able to trade) and a latios and a latias, but i'd like to hold onto those while i can.

just curious, how do you get the legendary dogs? i had them on my silver, but i know i can't trade them from silver :(

but i can def. hook you up with a milotic :D

BDT
May 17th, 2007, 09:06 AM
a Darkrai would be cool :3 i have a kyogre and a rayquaza (actually i have a second rayquaza i might be able to trade) and a latios and a latias, but i'd like to hold onto those while i can.

just curious, how do you get the legendary dogs? i had them on my silver, but i know i can't trade them from silver :(

but i can def. hook you up with a milotic :D

I dont know how to get the dogs sorry. Rayquaza sounds good. Are yours Hacked? Or Real?

Cheers

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 09:17 AM
all of my guys are real, i don't own any hacked pokemon :)

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 09:24 AM
ug dammit i just made a big edit on my post and it didn't show up.

this is to you, BDT, i'm sorry i responded to your message, i just assumed it was the topic starter (i wasn't really checking, i'm at work right now)

i've actually decided to hang onto my legendarys for a while, until i get more settled in. even if you gave me a darkrai i would have no use for him, as i don't use legendarys on my teams :P i want to keep my options open for a while, but: my offer still stands on the milotic, as i plan to start breeding them soon. however, you will have to wait for me to find a magmarizer before i ever leave the volcano, and then after that i gotta do some breeding.

[email protected]
May 17th, 2007, 09:32 AM
mine are all real, from my emerald which were traded from Leaf Green, i'll trade you a Latios for your Darkrai BDT, if you can get me a milotic BlueHippo i will trade

tknight
May 17th, 2007, 11:33 AM
i trade my PALKIA Lv 100 for your MEWTWO

shinigami_gaara
May 17th, 2007, 11:36 AM
i have a shiny gible, i could trade for your Suicune

[email protected]
May 18th, 2007, 12:11 PM
yes to marsh...........................