PDA

View Full Version : So I need help evolving some guys and I want Magby/Elekid

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'd like A Magby, and Elekid from the wild. (Not hatched ones) Preferably with their hold items.

I've got six Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi, I owe two to friends, and one's mine, and I can't get any more. You can get one Jirachi for both Elekid, and Magby. From the wild, you know, not ones you hatched from eggs. Otherwise I've got a mess of rare Pokémon. Combee, Riolu, and the like, too. They're from eggs though.

If you've got two of each, you can have two Jirachi's. :o

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 10:47 AM
And I've got to go in like fifteen minutes.

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 10:52 AM
i have an elekid with an electrizer that i would be more than happy to trade for a jirachi :0

however i'm at work right now, and don't have my friendcode with me, so i'm a little sad :(

keep me in mind though :)

i've been searching for a magmarizer for 2 days though, those things are hard as hell to find >_< but i have like 5 magbys :P

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 11:08 AM
i have an elekid with an electrizer that i would be more than happy to trade for a jirachi :0

however i'm at work right now, and don't have my friendcode with me, so i'm a little sad :(

keep me in mind though :)

i've been searching for a magmarizer for 2 days though, those things are hard as hell to find >_< but i have like 5 magbys :P

If you happen to find a Magmarizer, you can keep it for yourself (I mean, if you happen to find two, then by all means you could give it to me, I'd love you for it) but Magmar himself is cool enough to be worth half a Jirachi, right?

I'm gonna go pick up my brother, I hope you'll be around when I get back. =p

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 11:19 AM
yeah i'm always around, hopefully i won't forget about these forums ;)

i suppose i could give you a magby with the elekid (with item) due to having, well, 5, and i only want 2 (to breed on my friends game, then trade it back :D)

you can contact me via AIM when i get home from work, which won't be for 5 more hours sadly :( but then after that i can do the trading :0

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Okay I'm back from getting my brother. :o

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 03:16 PM
So yeah, I'm still hanging in here.

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 04:20 PM
hey yo, i'm home now, sorry that took so long!

[edit] oh great, now i have to leave for a couple hours ago, and i just got home! BAH! i understand if you hate me forever :(

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
hey yo, i'm home now, sorry that took so long!

[edit] oh great, now i have to leave for a couple hours ago, and i just got home! BAH! i understand if you hate me forever :(

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:
Not even for a minute?

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Luminous Reaver: I'm on
Luminous Reaver: woo
Luminous Reaver: You're on
Luminous Reaver: woo
Luminous Reaver: If you have a minute it would be fantabulous
Luminous Reaver: Reaver/4553-6444-6789
Luminous Reaver: Also I don't know if you can read me because Trillian is weird when I just add a contact

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Alright going to bed in like half an hour.

Luminous_Reaver
May 17th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Okay gone.................................

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 06:28 PM
sorry about that. i'm currently at my friends house (without wifi >_<)

BUT! i did get a magmarizer, and i'm trying to get another one for you :) hopefully this will make you NOT hate me forever ;)

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 11:37 PM
ack! i just got home (2:30AM) and saw your messages on AIM :( sorry, i've grown out of putting up away messages, because my other 3 SNs are invisible, but i just made this one :0

i'm sorry, i have work again tomorrow :( but that gives me more time to find you a magmarizer ^_^

kasekiou
May 18th, 2007, 12:31 AM
if can't get together with blue hippo then i could give you a magmar w/ magmizer for a jirachi later today (after 6ish)

Luminous_Reaver
May 18th, 2007, 01:22 AM
ack! i just got home (2:30AM) and saw your messages on AIM :( sorry, i've grown out of putting up away messages, because my other 3 SNs are invisible, but i just made this one :0

i'm sorry, i have work again tomorrow :( but that gives me more time to find you a magmarizer ^_^

Dang I missed you again, I think. Poo. D: Atleast the weekend is coming.

Luminous_Reaver
May 18th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Hey guys, It says the letter limit doesn't apply, I'm reading that right, right?

Luminous_Reaver
May 18th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Dude. .

silverbullet1188
May 18th, 2007, 05:20 PM
i can trade you an elekid right now with the item

Luminous_Reaver
May 18th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Well okay aragornbird locked that other topic specifically regarding Magby and Elekid, but that's cool. I guess I'll use this one longer still.

silverbullet1188
May 18th, 2007, 06:30 PM
do you still need elekid and the evo item?

BlueHippo
May 19th, 2007, 07:47 PM
ug i've been sick all day all i want to do is trade with you, but i haven't seen you on AIM all weekend, i've been lookin' for ya :(

Luminous_Reaver
May 20th, 2007, 09:02 AM
ug i've been sick all day all i want to do is trade with you, but i haven't seen you on AIM all weekend, i've been lookin' for ya :(

This topic is a jynx.

Anyway I'll be on till the end of the day. Please be around. ;~;

BlueHippo
May 20th, 2007, 09:38 AM
i'm looking for you online but i haven't found you, lemme go add you to my friendslist right now :0

Luminous_Reaver
May 20th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Awesome, I think I'm IMing you but you're not answering though.

Also I'm on the fifth guy in a Battle Tower Challenge at the moment