PDA

View Full Version : Drifloon

Autaven
May 17th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I need a Drifloon to complete my Sinnoh Pokedex and I'm wondering if anyone has one to spare? I have a few decent Pokemon, but nothing really rare, and nothing on National Dex so far to trade back, but I'd be ever so grateful if someone was kind enough :( I have Cranidos or Shieldon, the version exclusive fossils.. if anyone is interested.. I have like 5 Cranidos lol. Anyway, ask and I'll see if I have whatever you're interested in in return.

(I know I'll be able to catch one tonight at midnight, I'm just slightly excited about the fact that I'll have completed it :D)

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 10:58 AM
just set your DS to friday and go in front of the power plant. i HAD 2, but i gave mine away to my friend :( currently drifloon and bibarrel are my two HM beeches :P

Autaven
May 17th, 2007, 11:00 AM
just set your DS to friday and go in front of the power plant. i HAD 2, but i gave mine away to my friend :( currently drifloon and bibarrel are my two HM beeches :P
I heard about doing this, but I've heard of all the problems some people have had, and I'm far too paranoid to try it lol! Thanks anyway :)

BlueHippo
May 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM
heh fair enough. although you know tomorrow is friday, so you could just catch one tomorrow if no one makes you a trade ^_^

best of luck to you, though!

spike6958
May 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM
i have one that i don't want anymore make me an offer and we will see

Autaven
May 17th, 2007, 11:05 AM
heh fair enough. although you know tomorrow is friday, so you could just catch one tomorrow if no one makes you a trade ^_^

best of luck to you, though!

heh, yeah exactly! :D Thanks!

i have one that i don't want anymore make me an offer and we will see

I'm not very good at making offers :( Is there anything you need from the Diamond exclusive pokemon? Fossil pokemon etc?

Legacy
May 17th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I have one that you can have for any old Pokémon. Just give me an hour or so to get my DS and it's yours.

Athena
May 17th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I could just trade you one and trade back? If all you want is the info. If you actually want to catch it you could just do that tomorrow. :] I don't really mind if we're just going to trade back.

Name: Rina
FC: 3694 6597 4839

spike6958
May 17th, 2007, 11:09 AM
i have diamond so i only need pearl exclusives chimchar and piplup

Autaven
May 17th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I PMed you Athena :)

Sorry spike, don't have any of those to give away atm :(

spike6958
May 17th, 2007, 12:11 PM
well tell me of any good pokemon you would be willing to trade for it

Legacy
May 17th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Well, as I said, I have a Drifloon that can be traded away for anything at all, if you're still in need.