PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for Squirtle, among other starters

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 17th, 2007, 08:10 PM
K, I got Squirtle now, but I still need Totodile, and Cyndaquil.

Pokémon I can breed for trade:

Bulbasaur
Burmy
Charmander (5 stocked)
Cherubi (have several of these hatched already in my box)
Combee (in my free-time, I'll breed them and list how many females turn up)
Cubone (2 stocked)
Drifloon
Eevee
Feebas (have several of these hatched already in my box)
Gible
Munchlax
Piplup (1 stocked)
Shieldon
Spiritomb
Squirtle (3 stocked)
Turtwig
Vulpix (1 stocked)

Not really much, but if you're interested, say what you'll take, what you'll give, and leave your FC and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Update: added Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Turtwig

Kota
May 17th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Squirtle for Vulpix?

Name: Dk
Fc in sig.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM
K, I just got the egg, so it will just be a while before I hatch it. Sorry for the wait.

Kota
May 17th, 2007, 08:35 PM
You don't need to hatch it. I've got that part.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 17th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Oh, just finished lol...well, I'll throw in a Fire Stone, and I'll be heading to the center now.

Edit: ok, apparently, I'm getting 52103 errors now and I'm having trouble connecting to the WFC. This might take a while, otherwise, I'll have to catch you at a better time. Sorry for the trouble.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 17th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Ok, fixed the errors with a quick reboot, but now the site has been messing up. Waiting in the WFC if you're still up for the trade.

Uni
May 17th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I can trade you a torchic for a cubone or female combee

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 17th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Uni: that's good, cubone for torchic, I'll be on WFC for the next half hour, otherwise, I'll be on again tomorrow, around noon EST. (it's 2AM here, so going to sleep soon)

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 18th, 2007, 08:12 AM
I have a female eevee now, so I will add eevees to possible trading choices now. Still need all non-Sinnoh starters except Charmander.

Oh, and female Combees, I just remembered how specific breeding combees is, so instead, in my free-time, I'll breed them and list how many females turn up.

Tekei
May 18th, 2007, 08:39 AM
I could get you a bulbasaur for a charmander

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 18th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Wasn't really planning on breeding Charmanders, but sure, just finished hatching one, so if you want, I'll be heading to the WFC.

Persona
May 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Treecko for a female Combee, and Mudkip for Feebas?

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 18th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Still no stocked female combees, but the Feebas I can trade.

Persona
May 18th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Still no stocked female combees, but the Feebas I can trade.

Alright, Mudkip for Feebas then (if you can get me a female of this, that'd be great. If not, I'll still accept). I've already added you, just check my profile for the friend code. I'll be online now.

Tekei
May 18th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Allright, I'm ready to trade
Male Bulbasaur lvl 3.
Tekei
1117 6888 3154

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yea, I picked out a female Feebas for you, and I'm waiting in WFC now.

Edit: kk Tekei, whenever you're ready.

Edit2: Alright, thanks both of you, really appreciate this.

Tekei
May 18th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks alot for the trade!
Good luck mate :)

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 18th, 2007, 09:28 AM
You too. XD

Added 4 stocked Charmanders ready for trade. Though I probably won't be online much longer, so if anyone is willing to trade, just leave a message. x_x

Gysztaf
May 19th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Would you like to trade something for a chikorita?

dpottsy
May 19th, 2007, 02:48 AM
dont need any more i got squrtles plus a few other starters

Makoto
May 19th, 2007, 06:19 AM
I have every starter out there, except for the G/S/C ones, to trade as eggs. If you want, I can trade you one for either Spitiromb, Combee, or Cherubi~

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 19th, 2007, 08:00 AM
After getting my hands on more starters, and getting females in the GTS, I have added that I can breed Bulbasaur, Squirtle (yay~), and Turtwig now. Still need all Johto and Hoenn starters.

Gysztaf: If you're offering a Chikorita, then yea I'll trade, just say what you want for it.

dpottsy: I have all the Kanto and Sinnoh starters now, still need Johto and Hoenn.

Makoto: hmm, well, I guess I'll offer a Cherubi for a Treecko? Love that thing...lol. If there's anything specific you want, just ask, but Cherubi I'll be ready to send right off.

Edit: well I do have Treecko now, but I'll still be willing to trade Cherubi over, for Treecko or anything really, just because. XD So catch me sometime later and hopefully we can set something up.

Gysztaf
May 19th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Cubone.......................

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 19th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Alrighty, I'll be on Wifi whenever you're ready.

Gysztaf
May 19th, 2007, 08:17 AM
oki I'll log on in 5 min or so

Persona
May 19th, 2007, 08:38 AM
If you're still in need of a Treecko, I guess I can offer it for a Cubone. If you ever get your hands on a female Combee, I'll trade it for a Cyndaquil.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 19th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I'll get back to you on both, as I'm not really happy with my last Cubone. (it doesn't have Rock Head, so I'm gonna breed more)

aragornbird
May 19th, 2007, 09:10 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How about a Mudkip egg for a Squirtle egg?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Persona
May 19th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Oh, you've got Squirtle? Then forget Cubone, you can have the Treecko for a Squirtle.

AB, I've already given him Mudkip. XD

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 19th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Oh, awesome, I'll do that. Would a squirtle egg be fine, I'm gonna leave soon.

And yea, I forgot to say I have mudkip on the top post, so all I really need now is Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. I'll update that now.

Persona
May 19th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Oh, awesome, I'll do that. Would a squirtle egg be fine, I'm gonna leave soon.

And yea, I forgot to say I have mudkip on the top post, so all I really need now is Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. I'll update that now.

Friend code is in my profile, I'll be on soon. I've also got Totodile, but I'm not sure what I want in return yet.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 19th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Sorry if you were on in the last 10 mins. 52103 errors stopped me, along with paranoia over whether the eggs I had are squirtle or combee eggs. Anyway, I'm ready when you are to trade, I'm in the WFC now.