PDA

View Full Version : Ashs' D/P Team.

Jim
May 18th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Ok, we all know that Ash/Satoshi always manages a Team of 6 Pokemon in every Series of the Anime. The mostly consist of a Grass Type (The starter for that Generation), A Water Type, A Fire Type, A Flying Type, Pikachu and a Filler (Like Heracross, Phanpy and Glalie).

So what do you recon Ash will capture this time round. Everyone was speculating about Buizel, but it turned out too be Dawn/Hikaris'. The strongest candidate for Fire Type is probably Magmortar, as he, Heatran and the Chimchar family are the only new Fire types. Also Gary/Shigeru has an Electivire and Paul/Shinji has an Elekid. Who are linked to the Magmar family... Also the only other Non legendary Water type is Bibarel, Shellos/Gastrodon, Mantyke and Finneon/Lumineon... (The most likley being a Shellos/Gastrodon which he may catch because they look like Lapras and how can a Finneon fight in a Gym?)Also people think he may bring back some of his old Pokemon like Totodile and Cyndaquil... But you never know, for a Water tpe he could unearth a Kabuto/Omanyte Fossil in the Sinnoh underground... Evethough after a million Kabuto attacked him in the Orange Islands I highly doubt that.

Current Team:

Starter - Pikachu
Flying - Starly -> Staravia
Grass - Turtwig
Water -
Fire -
Filler - Aipom

Myzou
May 18th, 2007, 12:28 PM
I'm one of those people who are going for a commemorative 10th anniversary one...

Possibly after the 5th gym (after movie), he will obtain totodile and cyndaquil from oak, or just cyndaquil, and catch a gastrodon or lumineon, or even an omanyte (like you said in underground)

but I'm still 100% confident he'll claim cyndaquil or catch a ponyta or slugma :/

Jim
May 18th, 2007, 02:40 PM
I'm one of those people who are going for a commemorative 10th anniversary one...

Possibly after the 5th gym (after movie), he will obtain totodile and cyndaquil from oak, or just cyndaquil, and catch a gastrodon or lumineon, or even an omanyte (like you said in underground)

but I'm still 100% confident he'll claim cyndaquil or catch a ponyta or slugma :/

Cyndaquil is a very strong candidate. As is Gastrodon to be honest. It'd add variety If he got a Kabuto/Omanyte but I highly doubt it. Also if he got Kabuto he'd have Three Crustacian Pokemon along with the Seldom seen Kingler and amazing Corphish. Muk should make an appearence, along with Snorlax, like in a tournament or something. But he's due to catch a new Pokemon soon, It's been nearly 30 Eps after he caught Turtwig.

ChrisG14
May 18th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I hope he gets back Totodile or Cyndaquil. I want them to evolve a bit and I think that they were pretty good Pokes.

Akio123
May 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I say Magmorter for fire. As you even said, Shinji and Shigeru , his rivals, the po0lar opposite to it. Only issue is Shigeru has a Magmar if you remember, so I am not compeltely sure. However, if he was to get a Magmorter he proably would catch it as a Magby. As for the water, I am definitely going with Shellos.

Saud-Blaziken
May 18th, 2007, 07:14 PM
ya i think his gonna go with cyndaquil because when its a typloshin its wicked powerfull!!

Jim
May 19th, 2007, 12:43 AM
ya i think his gonna go with cyndaquil because when its a typloshin its wicked powerfull!!

Even if he does get Cyndaquil I doubt it'll evolve all the way... To be honest is Totodile or Cyndaquil evolved it'd make them worse. Considering Dawn's just caugh Buziel and Brock's just got an Egg, he's due for a new one, maybe Turtwig'll evolve at the Gym battle with Gardenia? You never know...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 20th, 2007, 04:32 AM
I hope he gets Cyndaquil and make it evolve to at least a Quilava and I hope he finally catches a Ghost type Pokemon like a Gastly, Misdreavus or a Drifloon (I think it is to late for Drifloon) but you never know

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

RYOUKI
May 20th, 2007, 05:02 AM
um...not magmortar a magmar only
ash cant trade magmar but misty evolved her poliwhirl without trading...hmm
i think he will come across a chimchar because he always come across a starter pokemon

Jim
May 20th, 2007, 09:19 AM
um...not magmortar a magmar only
ash cant trade magmar but misty evolved her poliwhirl without trading...hmm
i think he will come across a chimchar because he always come across a starter pokemon

He's got a Turtwig starter. Also Misty did evolv Poliwhirl without trading it (Unless you count giving it Nurse Joy for about 2 Minutes).

FullMasta
May 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I don't think Ash will get a Chimchar because he already has Turtwig. And Pokemon was out of this "Ash getting all 3 starters" bit at the beginning of AG. But if anyone should get a Chimchar, it should be Brock (which doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon)

Jim
May 21st, 2007, 07:56 AM
Maybe Paul will get mad at Chimchar for being weak and release it, then Ash/Brock/Dawn could get it... But i highly doubt it as it has lost a few battles and still not been released. If he gets Shellos/Gastrodon (Which he more than likley will) Wjat form dya reckon he'll get? Maybe he'll catch a Blue one in an episode where it's been bullied by Pink ones for being differant... Or He and Dawn could both get differant coloured Shellos...

~Dai-kun~
June 3rd, 2007, 06:15 AM
Well I think it will be like this:
Ambipom,Grotle,Croconaw,Staraptor,Magmortar,and Pikachu

Hydross
June 5th, 2007, 02:09 AM
Don't forget that Ash can as well take charizard back from the valley since he still haven't caught a fire pokemon, and I think it's a bigger chance that the designers will do that instead of taking back cyndaquil to the anime.

RYOUKI
June 5th, 2007, 03:10 AM
I don't think Ash will get a Chimchar because he already has Turtwig. And Pokemon was out of this "Ash getting all 3 starters" bit at the beginning of AG. But if anyone should get a Chimchar, it should be Brock (which doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon)

But then...It is a highly capable chance of having a chimchar since In the Indigo and Johto league Ash got all the Starter
but...seing there's only a few fire type pokemon...maybe he'll get a ponyta or something like that

Bluelatios*
June 12th, 2007, 04:50 PM
i think that ash should have gotten a chimchar and paul should have gotten a turtwig. this is because he always seems to go for the grass starter! he got bulbasaur before charmander and squirtle, chikorita before cyndaquil and totodile, and he got treecko in the hoenn region! but anyways, im not sure exactly what he should get....oh! i know! maybe sneasel because it is two types he rarely ever has: dark and ice! and his aipom REALLY needs to evolve into ambipom....

Jim
June 13th, 2007, 06:42 AM
It will more than likley follow the type pattern in the first post. It will more than likely be a Sinnoh Pokemon or Cyndaquil, due to its Limited screen time. But I'm 99.999999% Sure He/Brock/Dawn will get a Sheloos because it's been picked on for being differant. I don't think Turtwig'll evolve, just Like Bulbasaur. Look at this Pattern in his grass starters:

Bulbasaur- Didn't Evolve
Chikorita- Evolved Once
Treeko- Evolved all the way.

Plus Turtwig is cute! I just hope his VA isn't the same as the one in the First Episode. But I'm thinking it'll be Magmortar or Cyndaquil. Also I don't want Staravia to evolve. I hate Staraptor and I just don't think it'll happen :-/

Empires228
June 13th, 2007, 07:16 AM
I think theres a small chance that he might obtain one of his past pokemon you know the ones he gave away. But its unlikley because hes been back to PalletTown several times after going to the OI and Pidgiot is still there. But Butterfree, Primape or Haunter woudl make a nice addition to his team *I doubt they wouls bring back Lapras or Larvatar*. Theres also the possability of Tauros making its return he hasent used it much only in tounraments.

poke2393
June 13th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I think Charizard will make a return, since their aren't many new ones to choose from. For his other ones, I have no clue.

Jim
June 13th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I'm 99% sure Charizard won't. If any do return it'll be Cyndaquil. Hey may just teach Aipom a fire Type move, which'll be annoying. I really don't like Ambipom. Torkoal won't return. It'll be something like there's a Fire Pokemon Contest or something and Ash enters Cyndaquil. He wins and/or Evolves and Ash decides to keep him on his Team.

Sesshomaru
June 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
i think aipom should stay aipom.
also, who's chimchar was it in the movie preview?

Starly
June 13th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Staravia should evolve to Staraptor though it might be possible

Myzou
June 14th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Now that you mention it, I could see Larvitar seeking Ash out... and Aipom learning a water/fire move...

I'm still sticking by the cyndaquil/ponyta/slugma theory XD (Probably not slugma, as flannery had one), but Ponyta hasn't been owned by a major character yet =P

Jim
June 14th, 2007, 07:37 AM
No, It has to be Sinnoneon... XD (A Sinnoh Pokemon) But I'd love to see Larvitar make a comeback, so long as he doesn't do a Phanpy and decie to Evolve.

Ryo
June 15th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Ahhh, Ash with Cyndaquil again would be awesome. Though, I can't seem him having two starters from different regions on his team. But who knows.
I wouldn't mind if he had a Ponyta.

I was really hoping he'd catch that Buizel. Seeing as I hate Floatzel, and Ash has a knack for not evolving his pokemon. Plus Buizel's look just fits Ash. =(
I can only dream that the anime will let Ash make a trade with Dawn.

I really pray he doesn't get a Magmotar...That thing's horribly ugly. >_>

Voltrex
June 19th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Actually, I dont think he will get a fire or water pokemon this region. Their not going to bring back Cyndaquil or Totodile, because they already had their chance to shine. Now its the sinnohs pokemon turn. I think he will get Lucario.

Voltrex
June 19th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Also if you have noticed, the pokemon in this reigon follow a new formula.
pikachu-pikachu
beggigng bird-staravia
grass starter-turtwig
warrior pokemon-Lucario
random-aipom

Star★Seeker
June 19th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I think he will get:
Ponyta and Sneasel

Voltrex
June 20th, 2007, 05:27 AM
I think he will get:
Ponyta and Sneasel

Ohh come on, are you serious?
Ash
Pikachu
Staraptor
Grotle
Ambipom
Lucario

Dawn
Piplup
lopunny
pachirisu
buizel
ponyta

Brock
Sudowoodo
Croagunk
Happiny
snover
This is what i think will happen by the sinnoh leaue.

~Rene~
June 20th, 2007, 05:34 AM
I think Ash will get Eevee and Gastrodon.

~Rene~ :t136:

Voltrex
June 20th, 2007, 05:40 AM
I think Ash will get Eevee and Gastrodon.

~Rene~ :t136:

Has Ash ever caugt a pokemon from another reigon, besides in a filler arc? NO. So that says Asyboy wont get an eevee or a ponyta or a sneasel.

Jim
June 20th, 2007, 06:56 AM
I don't think Staravia and Turtwig will evolve. I agree with Dawn and Brocks' Pokemon but Ash will not get a Lucario, he just won't. But I think He'll get a Shellos/Gastrodon of one Colour and someone else will get another colour one. Maybe Paul will get a very Viscious and Cruel Blue one and Ash'll get a Pink one that is Wimpy and Kind, just to make the rivalry even stronger.

Voltrex
June 20th, 2007, 05:37 PM
I don't think Staravia and Turtwig will evolve. I agree with Dawn and Brocks' Pokemon but Ash will not get a Lucario, he just won't. But I think He'll get a Shellos/Gastrodon of one Colour and someone else will get another colour one. Maybe Paul will get a very Viscious and Cruel Blue one and Ash'll get a Pink one that is Wimpy and Kind, just to make the rivalry even stronger.

Dude, we already have 2 water pokemon on their squads. If their is a pokemon he wont get, its Gastrodon. How will he fight on land? Lucario is perfect for him, seeing as how he always gets a Warrior pokemon.
Charizard
Snorlax
Donphan
Sceptile
Pikachu
Lucario
Ash and his team are sucking this region. Unless he has a super stroke of luck(which he usually does) he will only get worse. That means we dont need to say that he needs to get more pokemon that are prone to sucking, like.....GASTRODON! Paul would not waste his time with a pokemon like that. If Ash is going to battle the E4, he should get pokemon that will help him. Then he wont have to rely on Charizard for every battle...

Caleb290
June 20th, 2007, 07:39 PM
ash probably wont get any fire pokemon this season because they get to powerful and they just dont get many fire pokemon and ash really wont bring any pokemon back and he for sure wont get chimchar, because for one Paul has one so they cant have two main characters with the same pokemon

Jim
June 21st, 2007, 06:34 AM
Dude, we already have 2 water pokemon on their squads. If their is a pokemon he wont get, its Gastrodon. How will he fight on land? Lucario is perfect for him, seeing as how he always gets a Warrior pokemon.
Charizard
Snorlax
Donphan
Sceptile
Pikachu
Lucario
Ash and his team are sucking this region. Unless he has a super stroke of luck(which he usually does) he will only get worse. That means we dont need to say that he needs to get more pokemon that are prone to sucking, like.....GASTRODON! Paul would not waste his time with a pokemon like that. If Ash is going to battle the E4, he should get pokemon that will help him. Then he wont have to rely on Charizard for every battle...

He won't have a Lucario, it's been the main focus of a Movie. Plus Gastrodon's a Sea Slug so it can go on land, and there have been 2 Water Pokemon on the Team before. Brock had Mudkip/Marshtomp while Ash had Corphish and May had Squirtle. And in Johto/Kanto Misty had a whole Team of Water types.

Plus he's always had a Water and Fire type on his Team. Along with Pikachu, a Grass starter, a Bird then a Random/Filler Pokemon (Aipom).

Mr.Altosax
June 21st, 2007, 06:47 AM
I don't actually think that Ash will get a Lucario since it was already in the movie, then again he may get Riolu that will evolve. There's no way he's just going to catch a Lucario, I think he should actually get a Riolu egg from Riley. That's what will happen if he does get a Lucario. Though what about his sixth pokemon? I think most of us are forgetting it. Also since the common belief is that Turtwig won't evolve, then Staravia will become a Staraptor so his team doesn't completely suck. I honestly hope he doesn't have a Lucario, it's too overused. Though as his "warrior" pokemon, I think it would be pretty funny if he got a Gabite. (It will evolve into Garchomp in the filler season).

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 08:17 AM
I don't actually think that Ash will get a Lucario since it was already in the movie, then again he may get Riolu that will evolve. There's no way he's just going to catch a Lucario, I think he should actually get a Riolu egg from Riley. That's what will happen if he does get a Lucario. Though what about his sixth pokemon? I think most of us are forgetting it. Also since the common belief is that Turtwig won't evolve, then Staravia will become a Staraptor so his team doesn't completely suck. I honestly hope he doesn't have a Lucario, it's too overused. Though as his "warrior" pokemon, I think it would be pretty funny if he got a Gabite. (It will evolve into Garchomp in the filler season).

Him getting a Gabite is funny but not likey. And Garchomp? Are you joking, or are you serious? Has Ash ever got a super powered pokemon like Dragonite? Metagross? NO. He wont get gabite. And his Staraptor is not just going to revive his team from its ultamite Suckage its obviously experiencing. Also, im sorry. If i made it sound like he would just catch a Lucario, he wont. He will battle it and catch a riolu.:D

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 08:23 AM
He won't have a Lucario, it's been the main focus of a Movie. Plus Gastrodon's a Sea Slug so it can go on land, and there have been 2 Water Pokemon on the Team before. Brock had Mudkip/Marshtomp while Ash had Corphish and May had Squirtle. And in Johto/Kanto Misty had a whole Team of Water types.

Plus he's always had a Water and Fire type on his Team. Along with Pikachu, a Grass starter, a Bird then a Random/Filler Pokemon (Aipom).

You just cant base him not getting a Lucario because he has been the focus of a movie. He is the only non-Legend to do that. Also, Misty never really used any of her pokemon, ever. Brock never really used those 2 either. And Corpish was severly shafted when it was with squirtle. This time, we have Buizel AND piplup, 2 water types that are with the same person. If Ash gets Gastrodon, that will ruin his chances of getting a Torterra.

Jim
June 21st, 2007, 08:50 AM
Please don't Double post it's against the rules and you've done it twice. He always has a Water type and Turtwig won't evolve, If he does he won't go past Grotle. As for Riolu, it's possable, but once again i'm 99.9% sure he won't, espescially as Riley probably won't feature in the Anime as the Character "Sir Aaron" that owned Lucario was based on him.

Also you're forgetting the theme that Ash has followed all throughout the Anime:

Starter - Pikachu
Grass - Turtwig
Water -
Fire -
Filler - Aipom

But then again he used to catch all 3 starters and now he doesn't, so he could break out of said theme.

ChrisG14
June 21st, 2007, 09:06 AM
I think Ash might get a Magby Egg, but before that, he'll get a Gastrodon. Ponyta is only in Sinnoh in the games, and as we know, this isn't the games. Magby seems pretty good, considering he gets and Egg every othr season, and any other Water Pokemon just seems lame. Paul definitally won't waist his time on Gastrodon. He's probably got a better shot of getting a Totodile... :\

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 09:09 AM
Please don't Double post it's against the rules and you've done it twice. He always has a Water type and Turtwig won't evolve, If he does he won't go past Grotle. As for Riolu, it's possible, but once again i'm 99.9% sure he won't, espescially as Riley probably won't feature in the Anime as the Character "Sir Aaron" that owned Lucario was based on him.

Also you're forgetting the theme that Ash has followed all throughout the Anime:

Starter - Pikachu
Grass - Turtwig
Water -
Fire -
Filler - Aipom

But then again he used to catch all 3 starters and now he doesn't, so he could break out of said theme.

He broke out of said theme in the Battle Frointier, and even when he had the chance to catch a fire type he didnt. Tell me please, what fire pokemon can he get?

Jim
June 21st, 2007, 09:56 AM
Well. There's the Magby -> Magmar -> Magmortar theory, that works because Paul has an Elekid and Gary has an Electivire. Because Magmortar is the only new Fire type Pokemon that isn't a Starter or Legendary (Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape and Heatran).

Charaxes
June 21st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Thank you, Jimz, for reminding about the Double Post rules. Anyway, I'm just hoping the Staraptor won't turn into the insane endurance powerhouse that was Swellow. Man, the difficult victories it has won...so cheap.

Vavavoom ♣
June 21st, 2007, 10:45 AM
I strongly beleive that Ash will evolve his Aipom. After that, his Aipom evolution will learn fire-type moves! Simple as that.

Hydross
June 21st, 2007, 10:58 AM
it gotta be time for ash to get his 5:th pokemon now, gone way too long with him having only 4.

I still hope he will get an old pokemon from oak though, totodile/cyndquil/charizard(valley).

Vavavoom ♣
June 21st, 2007, 11:02 AM
it gotta be time for ash to get his 5:th pokemon now, gone way too long with him having only 4.

I still hope he will get an old pokemon from oak though, totodile/cyndquil/charizard(valley).

He's not even on the other side of the region and only got his second badge...

Mr.Altosax
June 21st, 2007, 11:10 AM
I was joking, there's no way he'll ever get a Garchomp. And the theory of him getting a Riolu isn't very farfetched, I think that getting a Riolu would be a good idea. It will probably evolve next season, and then be released for the common good or something. I do think that at least one of his pokemon should evolve all the way, either Turtwig or Staravia. I just said Staravia, because it's more likely having evolved once already. They may have just done that so he wouldn't have a whimpy Starly on his team, so I suspect a Torterra.

So my guess for his team.

Pikachu
Ambipom (I hope they don't evolve it, though they probably will so he'll have all Sinnoh)
Torterra
Staravia
Riolu (not evolved, but it will be one tough cookie)
and then we have the elusive sixth member...Could be anything.

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 11:52 AM
Well. There's the Magby -> Magmar -> Magmortar theory, that works because Paul has an Elekid and Gary has an Electivire. Because Magmortar is the only new Fire type Pokemon that isn't a Starter or Legendary (Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape and Heatran).

Why do so many people think that just because they both got new evolutions means they are rivals of some sort. They are not rivals. Like I said before, Ash never caught a pokemon from a past reigon, unless it was in a filler arc. It would be really stupid for him to get a magby then magmar then,finally, a magmortar, just so he can get a fire type. And if that actually did happen, then Turtwig wont evolve all the way.

Jim
June 21st, 2007, 12:11 PM
Well with the way things are looking, the Sinnoh Saga will be very long. Verrrry verrry long. But I hope Turtwig stays like Bulbasaur and Squirlte. Not evolve but a Powerhouse in itself. Look at the all the other series' Followed the same line up. (Pikachu, Flyer, Filler, Grass Starter, Water & Fire) and look at the current possabilities. It'd be good if he Dug up a Kabuto fossil, it's be orginal. But like you said, besides Filler arcs there's been no Pokes from Previouse generaions.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/9/9e/393MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/06/394MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/a/a4/395MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/7f/400MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/7c/418MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/6c/419MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/f/f1/422MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/44/423MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/73/456MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2b/457MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/8/80/458MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/c/ce/489MS.png http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/01/490MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/24/484MS.png
^Are the New Water types. Exculde the Legendaries, and Starters, Buizel, Floatzel and you're left with.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/7f/400MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/f/f1/422MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/44/423MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/73/456MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2b/457MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/8/80/458MS.png
^Ashs' Pokemon need to fight on Land.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/7f/400MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/f/f1/422MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/44/423MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/8/80/458MS.png(->http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/da/226MS.gif)
^So unless Totodile makes a reappearence you're left with these Candidates.

As for Fire Type.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/73/390MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/0e/391MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/04/392MS.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4e/467MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/c/cf/485MS.png
^Take away the Starters and Legendaries.

(http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/dd/240MS.gif->http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/e/e3/126MS.gif->)http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4e/467MS.png
^ Unless Cyndaquil Makes a Reappearence. Well, does this make sense?

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
(http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/dd/240MS.gif->http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/e/e3/126MS.gif->)http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4e/467MS.png
^ Unless Cyndaquil Makes a Reappearence. Well, does this make sense?[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that he will catch a wild Magmortar?

ChrisG14
June 21st, 2007, 12:17 PM
Are you saying that he will catch a wild Magmortar?

Nooo, he's saying that he'll probably catch a wild Magby or a get a Magby Egg, because I don't see Ash catching a Magmar.

Jim
June 21st, 2007, 12:21 PM
Nooo, he's saying that he'll probably catch a wild Magby or a get a Magby Egg, because I don't see Ash catching a Magmar.

Yup. Thanks for clearing that up. But yeah, I don't see him breaking away from the Typset Tradition. Do you?

ChrisG14
June 21st, 2007, 12:26 PM
Yup. Thanks for clearing that up. But yeah, I don't see him breaking away from the Typset Tradition. Do you?

No, it's not like he'll catch a Chingling or Magikarp. :\

I think I'll stick with Magby, because I can't see him getting anything else, except maybe a Munchlax...

Voltrex
June 21st, 2007, 12:29 PM

Well, he did pretty good without that typset in the Battle Frointier. He only lost to 4 different people. Also if he did get Magmortar, wouldnt that take some spotlight from Charizard???

Jim
June 22nd, 2007, 06:21 AM
Well, he did pretty good without that typset in the Battle Frointier. He only lost to 4 different people. Also if he did get Magmortar, wouldnt that take some spotlight from Charizard???

Well Sceptile took some of Charizards' Glory. They're his two Strongest Pokemon, it's just Charizard can Fly which helps a lot.

Voltrex
June 22nd, 2007, 09:27 AM
Well Sceptile took some of Charizards' Glory. They're his two Strongest Pokemon, it's just Charizard can Fly which helps a lot.

No, you are horribly wrong. What does Charizard Flying have to do with anything at all ever? Sceptile, if anything, took glory from those grass pokemon called bulbasaur and bayleef. He and Charizard dont even share the same type, let alone spotlight. Magmortar,on the other hand, Is a third stage fire type pokemon(just like Charizard). If he did get one, it would probably know many of the same attacks as any other fire type, which is already boring and repatitive. And like I said on a couple of my earlier posts, Ash has NEVER caught a pokemon from a previous reigon inless he was in a filler arc. So just stop it with this Magmortar stuff. Seriously.

Jim
June 22nd, 2007, 12:04 PM
No, you are horribly wrong. What does Charizard Flying have to do with anything at all ever? Sceptile, if anything, took glory from those grass pokemon called bulbasaur and bayleef. He and Charizard dont even share the same type, let alone spotlight. Magmortar,on the other hand, Is a third stage fire type pokemon(just like Charizard). If he did get one, it would probably know many of the same attacks as any other fire type, which is already boring and repatitive. And like I said on a couple of my earlier posts, Ash has NEVER caught a pokemon from a previous reigon inless he was in a filler arc. So just stop it with this Magmortar stuff. Seriously.

You don't understand what I'm saying T_T. We'll jst have to wait and see won't we?

Voltrex
June 22nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
You don't understand what I'm saying T_T. We'll jst have to wait and see won't we?

Dude, just explain it to me, I dont really understand what your trying to say.