PDA

View Full Version : Pika Family

Pages : [1] 2

katfox2
May 7th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Okay, who ever is interested in Lightning pokemon, you might like this.
This thread is about the Pika family. Pichu, Raichu, Pickachu, Plusle, and last but not least Munin. You get to pick which one you want to be. When you pick the pokemon you want from the Pika Family, you get to name it. But these pokemon live on a small island known as,
Thunder Island. I hope U all can join!!! :chu:

HERES MINE:

My pokemon: Plusle
Name: Zapper

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Pokemon: Riachu
Name: Shock

Okay, now the thing is, I don't see the point, can you start a storyline?

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Pokemon: Riachu
Name: Shock

Okay, now the thing is, I don't see the point, can you start a storyline?
CHAPTER 1

Okay, Zapper just got up from her nap. She yawned a few times and then she started to sreatch a little. She came up to her sister, Shock and said,
Hey Shock, I am going to go to the otherside of the island. Do you want to come with me to the Pikkinia beach for a swim? She asked as she was waiting for an anwser.

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 11:23 AM
"Sure!" said the teenaged Riachu. She picked up her little sister and carried her out of the cave they used as a den. The two headed for the beach. Shock, being the romantic teen she was, hoped to meet some other Pokemon on the way. Or better yet, at the beach.

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Zapper just lied there on the sand and stared up at the blue warm sunny sky.
She lied there for a minute and then she got up and ran towards the ocean.
When she got there, she jumped high into the air and shouted, PIKA!!!
She landed into the water and stouck her head out of the water and asked,
Hey sis, arn't you comming in? The water's fine!

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Shock looked at her. She knew if she didn't get in, Zapper would have a cow. So, forgetting all of her dignity, she took a running leap and shouted "CANNONBALL!" After smashing into the water, she discovered Zapper had been washed a ways out to sea

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Good one! Zapper shouted, then she went underwater and started to swim deeper into the ocean. Zapper saw something move underwater, it was like a strange shadow
form. It go bigger, bigger, and bigger. Zapper became very worried, she came back up to the shore and told Shock, Sis, there's something down there!!! :paranoid:

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 01:03 PM
OOC: ME join!n.n
Pokemon: Pikachu (later evolves)
Name: Sparkz

That okay?

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC: ME join!n.n
Pokemon: Pikachu (later evolves)
Name: Sparkz

That okay?

Yes ScArLetSkye, that's okay.
So.....do you want to start now??? :\

ScArLetSkye
May 8th, 2004, 01:13 PM
OOC: Yes, of course!
Another dull day.Sparkz had been walking along the beach, watching every other Pokmon.Boring.

katfox2
May 8th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Zapper ran towards Sparkz and said, There's something underwater! I'm not sure what it is, but that thing is HUGE!!! :confused:

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"OUT OF THE WATER!!" Shock cried at her younger sibling. She watched as the shadow grew and began to take shape. It was a Wailmer, and a big one! She made sure Zapper was out of the water, then stuck her tail in and let a Thunderbolt loose.

Being the evolved form of Pikachu, Shock was very powerful, able to send 10,000 volts of electricity in one attack. Fear fir her sister's safety made her let out her max. The Wailmer was knocked sensless and floated back to the bottom of the sea.

Breathing heavilly and slightly weakened from the amount of power she'd let out, she turned to the two Pokemon behind her. "Back to the den," she said simply. "The beach is too dangerous today, we'll have to wait untill that Wailmer decides to leave."

katfox2
May 9th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Okay sis. said Zapper as she walked back to the den. While she was waiting for her sister, she started to talk her other siser Sparkz. She asked,
Hey sis, do you know what Wailmar is? :\

+el_pal
May 9th, 2004, 06:30 AM
IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN! Please stare at the my name. Now stare at my avatar...\
Pokemon: Plusle
Name: Shocker (?)
Someone already took SHock! I don't no what to name mine..

The Pichu brothers
May 9th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I'll join.
Then,I will,too!

EDIT:My profiles are in my signature.

katfox2
May 9th, 2004, 07:07 AM
IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN! Please stare at the my name. Now stare at my avatar...\
Pokemon: Plusle
Name: Shocker (?)
Someone already took SHock! I don't no what to name mine..

Oh cool, another member. :D
And you have the same pokemon as I do, that is so cool!!! :chu:

dqle
May 9th, 2004, 08:20 AM
OOC: Hey, I wanna be a Pichu too!!! Of course, if that's not the case, having two Pichu, just tell me.

katfox2
May 9th, 2004, 08:35 AM
OOC: Hey, I wanna be a Pichu too!!! Of course, if that's not the case, having two Pichu, just tell me.

It's okay to have two pichus. In fact we already have two plusles, one from me and one from +el_pal. OK? :laugh:

dqle
May 9th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Ok, thanks. Since The Pichu Brothers posted before me, I'll let him choose which one he wants to be. That is, of course he lets me...

If not, I'll be a different Pichu then!

The Pichu brothers
May 10th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Being 1 of my characters?Er... I think you should be a different Pichu.

dqle
May 10th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Technically, you didn't create them. Therefore, they're not yours! But since no one cares, I'll be a different Pichu.

Name: Pichoo (I don't want a name!)
Pokmon: Pichu
Appearence: Like any other Pichu, except wears a pair of blue goggles and a blue neckerchief. (for those who can't imagine that, play Super Smash Brothers Melee and choose Pichu with blue costume.)

The Pichu brothers
May 10th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I don't mean I made them... I'm saying the characters I RP as.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 01:36 PM
PEOPLE!! LET"S GET BACK ON TRACK!!

Shock went back to the den after her sisters. She came in time to hear Zapper ask what a Wailmer is. "It's a really big, really dangerous fish." she answered simply, dragging in a huge bag of fruit. "Now quit asking questions, it's dinner tim!"

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Oh....ok, said Zapper as she went to go to the otherside of the den to wash-up for dinner. So......sis, What are we having tonight? Oh, I can smell it! Is it Piknkia oysters and Pik sushi with a side of freash fruit? That's my favorite meal!!!! :D

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"Yep!" Shock said, giggling at the backflip Zapper did. "And for desert, I found some strawberries so we can eat those!"

The den was suddenly a bustle of activity, what with all the younger pokemon trying to get ahold of some food. Shock tried to mediate things, like she always did, being the oldest. She eventually restored order and the family began to eat.

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Mmmmmmm.....this is sooooooooo good sis!!! :D
You really did outdone yourself!!! :D
Hey, do you want to play a game of tag after dinner? :nervous:
It's a perfect night to go outside. :cool:

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Sure," Shock said, finishing her strawberries. She quickly reached over and cried, "TAG!! YOUR IT!!!" and raced out of the den, the sounds of many little feet chasing after her filled the entry tunnel.

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I am sooooo going to get you sis!!!!
Zapper was only a few inches from her sister.
You better run faster, cause I'm getting closer. Zapper said while giggling with joy. :laugh:

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Shock put on a sudden burst of speed, wanting to get her sibling slightly tired out. She sped ahead of Zapper, and headed for a tree. She raced around it a few times, then slowed up enough for Zapper to catch her.

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Man, you are at this!!!! she said while breathing heavly.
But, that doesn't mean that I'm out!
Then Zapper started running with lighting bolts shooting out from tail increasing her speed then she said, You better start running sis, cause here I come! :D

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Watching the sparks fly from Zappers tail, Shock stayed put, pretending to pant and cower. "Oh no! Here comes Zapper!" she cried.

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Very funny sis!!!!
Then Zapper was captured in a rubber net by strange humans.
Zapper cried, WHAT'DA!!!! SHOCK, HELP!!!!

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 10th, 2004, 03:09 PM
OCC: Is it possible for me join? ^_^;

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hey, sory I'm late

ShockER (plusle) ran out to see what was happening. ZAPPER!! she cried out.
I'll save you!! Shock yelled out. She went and tried to get the net with Shocker but the humans were too fast and starting to get away with it.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC: I'm Shock.... not you.....

IC: Shock watched the net fall over Zapper. "NOOOOOOO!!!" she cried. She saw four strange men dragging the net away. Shock still hadn't recovered fully from her encounter with the Wailmer, but her lil sis was in danger. Her cheeks glowed red and she let out another 10,000 volts at the men crying "RIACHU!!" at the top of her lungs. The men fell sensless at the shock and Shock ran to her sister's aid. She quickly removed the net and called "EVERYONE! TO THE HIDEOUT AT THE COVE!! WE'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY AWAKE!!" The family quickly tore off into the setting sunlight to the cove.

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Excuse me, but look at the first page. I'm shocker! Notice the 'er'

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 03:45 PM
But you said "SHOCK" cried out I'll save you. You either had a typo or were being me.... but oh well! Must get choo choo train back on track!!

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
OCC: Is it possible for me join? ^_^;

Yeah, sure! :D

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
The family of Electric mice headed tword the Cove. Upon reaching it, Shock made everyone get into the nearly invisible entrance. She took the liberty of standing gaurd for awhile, to see if the humans had followed them...

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Zapper lied on the ground.
She wasn't breahing!!!! :(

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: Zapper wasn't breathing?

katfox2
May 10th, 2004, 04:27 PM
OOC: Zapper wasn't breathing?

OOC: Yep! :'( But she'll be ok in the future of the story. :classic:
(Oh.....I got to go now! C ya tomorrow!!!! :laugh:)

dqle
May 10th, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: Hey! Where do I fit in all this?!?!

IC: Pichu was wandering around the area, near where the incident occured. He wasn't afraid of people that much though. In fact, that's how he got his blue goggles and neckerchief in the first place. The person who gave him the stuff was a guy with a Pikachu. (More on that later)

Pichu found the group finally and hurried over to the others. "Hey guys! Did the people go away?" he said without noticing the unconcious Zapper.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Shock quickly administered shock therepy on Zapper hoping to revive her. She loved her sister, and didn't want to lose her. Tears began to spill from her eyes as she noticed Zapper wasn't coming around...

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 06:08 PM
No... Shocker whined. Please no... Zapper... Shocker continued.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Don't go, Zapper. Don't leave us here... we need you!!" Shock cried, tears flowing onto her sister's body. She let out one final shock and collapsed, completely drained of energy.

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Shock, you tried. Shocker said. She then tried to perform the shocking therapy like Shock. Being younger she didn't have to much power. Zapper didn't budge. It's too early... Shocker cried and walked away sadly.

dqle
May 11th, 2004, 05:38 AM
OOC: Boy, a little depressed, are we?

IC: Being such a young Pokmon, Pichu really had no idea what was going on. "Why's everyone cryin'?" he asked. He saw the unconcious Plusle. "What? We're cryin' over a sleepy head?" Pichu touched the Plusle's head. She didn't move. "If everyone doesn't like her sleeping, why don't we wake her up?" He used a Thundershock on Zapper. Unfortunately, since he never was in battle before, he knocked himself out in the process.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 06:37 AM
OOC: Where are the others who said wanted to join?

IC: Shocker didn't want to leave the room of her unconcious sister. She really wanted to go away and weep because she was the younger Plusle but she wouldn't let herself leave her poor sister in need. "We have to do something" she muttered.

katfox2
May 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Then Zapper opened her eyes and started to cough and said,
Huh?......where am I?......Shock.......
Zapper's eyes were wet from her tears.

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 01:29 PM
'We're in the secret cove Zapper. I'm just glad you're alright! You need to rest now, don't try to get up, lie down, the humans can't get us here." She said, tears of relief now pouring down her face.

Shock then turned to Shocker and said, "Watch over her, I need to go stand gaurd and make sure no human can find us here." She then raced from the cave.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah, sure! :D

Okay!

Name: Shockwave
Pokemon: Pichu
Looks: Where the places are that are black it is brown, and she has a blue bow on her right left ear. She is pretty small.

Description: She is energetic and kind. She is always there to stick up for her friends.

Shockwave jumped from a tree. She looked around. She was not familiar with this place. She wondering if she would meet and of her kind. She bent her head down and played with the ribbon. She walked into a clearing and saw a small cave. She ran inside it and sat there in the dark, watching as Rattata ran past.

katfox2
May 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
SHOCK WAIT DON"T GO,
YOU COULD GET KILLED!!!! :'(

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Shock!! You could maybe suffer like Zapper, or even not even return!" Shocker realized that she was already out of the cove. She paniced but stood by Zapper.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Shockwave pricked up her ears. She heard something, she ran out of the small cave. She wandered all around until she found a cove, she heard noices from inside it. She didnt dare go in, just in case whatever in there was dangerous. She just sat there in a bush listening.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
"Oh, someone, HELP!" Shocker whined. Suddenly Shocker heard footsteps outside the cove. "Shock, is that you?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Shockwave ran out of the bush because she heard someone yell for help. She ran into the cove.
"Who are you? Whats wrong?" she asked panting.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Shocker saw Shockwave. "Oh please, help my dear sis, Shock! She is a Raichu and went out there! She could be caught ny humans! I would go out there but I need to stand guard by Zapper!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Shockwave tilted her head, and pulled off her ribbon. She then dropped it on the ground. She saw humans walking around in the forest. She then saw a Raichu. A human was coming toward her. Shockwave jumped on the man, and used Thunder Shock. The man fell to the ground, and so did Shockwave.

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"My name is Shock, who are you and what are you doing here?" Shock said, trying to ignore the pleas coming from the cave. "Nevermind, could you do me a favor? I need you to go in there and tell my little brothers and sisters that I'll be okay and I need them to stay there. I'll be back by morning!" she called over her shoulder as she raced into the trees.

Shock's super-sensitive ears had picked up something and she raced tword it. She located the humans and they were angry....

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"I wonder what is happening out there... I didn't even ask for that (older right than Shocker right?) Pichu's name... Oh, Zapper, she could be caught too!!!"

katfox2
May 11th, 2004, 03:18 PM
SHOCK..........NO..............
said Zapper as she fell back to her side.
Then she felt a gash in her back, it started to bleed.
Those.....humans.....they......they.......

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Shockwave ran back to the cave, and Shock asked her who she was.
"I am Shockwave. What am I doing here? I am an orphan wandering the forest, when I heard please for help. So I came. And yes I will" she said as she ran off to Shock's brothers and Sisters.

When she got there she told them Shocks message and they cried louder. Shockwave covered her ears. Sh e wasnt a baby-sitter.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Shocker started to quiet. "Here is your ribbon, Shockwave." Shocker gave it to Shockwave. "Is Shock okay? I love her very much..." Shocker then after the question noticed that Zapper didn't recover fully. Shocker saw that Zapper was limping.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Thanks" Shockwave said.
"I think she will be okay. There isnt many men out there right now"

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:29 PM
"Shockwave, Zapper is walking funny" Shocker didn't know what limping was.

katfox2
May 11th, 2004, 03:39 PM
..........Shocker........there is something wrong with back. I feel a gash and it stings real bad! :'(

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Lemme touch it." Shocker was about to touch it when Shocker saw a giant bruise on Zapper's back. "eheheh, there is something on ya back..." Shocker did not know what a bruise was.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Schockwave looked at Zappers back.
"Thats a bruise" she said. "Did anything ad happen to you out there?"

katfox2
May 11th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Well......I was attacked by humans......they.......they.......tried to hurt me!!! :'(

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Shock raced after the humans, they were closing in on the cove. Shock put on a burst of speed and caught up. She once again stunned them with a shock and headed back to the cove.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"A bruise? That what you get when you're hurt? Br-ui-ce... That how you say it?" Shocker stared at Zapper's bruise.

dqle
May 12th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Pichu came to a few minutes after using his Thundershock. "Oh, wow. She's awake! I must've overdid myself!" he said.

He caught the conversation between Zapper, Shocker, and a new member of the group. "Hey, another Pichu! Hi!" Pichu quickly changed subjects. "People are bad? I thought that they're all good!" He adjusted his goggles on his head. Oddly, the goggles and the neckerchief survived the zapping with no signs of singing. "A person gave me these things. He was really nice. So was the Pikachu that followed him..."

Pichu then noticed the bruise on Zapper's back. "Did you get an owwie? If my mom were here, she'd kiss it for you!"

katfox2
May 12th, 2004, 11:49 AM
I am not a baby anymore!!!
I'm 10 years old now!!!
Treat me like one!!!
I don't have.............a mom or a dad! :'(
My sister Shock, was the only one who watched out for me and protected me from any harm.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Pichu came to a few minutes after using his Thundershock. "Oh, wow. She's awake! I must've overdid myself!" he said.

He caught the conversation between Zapper, Shocker, and a new member of the group. "Hey, another Pichu! Hi!" Pichu quickly changed subjects. "People are bad? I thought that they're all good!" He adjusted his goggles on his head. Oddly, the goggles and the neckerchief survived the zapping with no signs of singing. "A person gave me these things. He was really nice. So was the Pikachu that followed him..."

Pichu then noticed the bruise on Zapper's back. "Did you get an owwie? If my mom were here, she'd kiss it for you!"

"Hi, Im Shockwave", Shockwave said to the unfamiliar Pichu.
"Not all humans are good. Someone tryed to kill me once" she said, trying to forget the terrible scene.

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Shock hurtled into the cave, saying "It's not safe here anymore! We've got to get off the island! I just stunned the people with more electicity, but I'm weakiening, so it won't last long. Here's my plan, now everyone listen. No one is allowed to leave the cave except for me and Shockwave. We'll start gathering wood and you all are to make a boat. Shocker is in charge so listen to what she says. Once the boat is built, we'll sneak out of here, sail away, and never return. We've got to get away!"

Shock then sat down, being too weak to say any more. She needed to rest untill morning, then, the escape would begin.

katfox2
May 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
But, where are going to live??? :'(

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Shock slowly lifted her head, looking at her sister's sad face. She said "Wherever the tide takes us.... I've lived here all my life, so I have no idea where we're going or who we'll meet, but anything is better than waiting here to be captured."

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 12th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Shockwave pricked up her ears.
"I came from an island!" she said. "Its not far from here!"

Shinin
May 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Species: "Raichu"
Name: Morphachu

A strange raichu slightly tinted pink that looks a lot like shock appears from the bushes. "Hi, whats up? Im from a small island south of here called Berry Islett. Whats happening?"

dqle
May 13th, 2004, 05:29 AM
OOC: Uh, don't you guys remember? Pichu are baby Pikachu.

IC: Pichu nearly cried at Zapper's comment, but quickly became happy. "Hi! I really don't have a name, but you can call me Pichu for now!" he said to Shockwave. "Not all people are good? I thought everything was good!" Pichu, being the youngest of the group, didn't understand much of anything at all.

"Huh, we have to go somewhere else?" Pichu said a little suprised. At the same time, though, he was used to it because he's been traveling around the region with the help of other Pokmon. "Well... I guess we could go to that place nearby."

He suddenly saw a Raichu coming from the bushes. "Hi!" Pichu said with a smile. He introduced himself. "We have to move now, but you can come along if you like!"

+el_pal
May 13th, 2004, 06:34 AM
OOC: I'm going to be gone for a while so don't expect me to post in the Pika Family for a while.

Shinin
May 13th, 2004, 12:14 PM
ok, i'll come! where are we going?

katfox2
May 13th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I heard that there was an island known as, Pika Island.
But, it's 100 miles from here!
Do you want to go there?
It's going to be a looooooong trip!

Mew13
May 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"We just need to go somewhere, anywhere!!" Shock cried, then noticed the new Riachu. "Hello," she started. "Sorry to drop this on you, but we're being attcked by humans, and they are closing in! You're an evolved Pokemon like myself, do you think you could help protect the younger ones while the older ones get wood to build a boat? We could use all the help we can get!" she explained, looking at the new Riachu pleadingly.

Shinin
May 13th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"We can make a boat or a raft to go to Pika Isle. Or we could go to my home, Berry Islett!" i said. "it's only about 10 miled away!!"

dqle
May 14th, 2004, 08:12 AM
"Berry Islett?" questioned the young Pichu. "I don't know what islett means but the berry part sounds yummy!" He didn't have a berry for a while.

Dark clouds started to roll in. Pichu's body started to spark. "I guess a big rain cloud's coming!" he said. Eventually, Pichu starting shooting lightning bolts uncontrollably. Pichu managed to keep himself from getting knocked out again. All of the electricity was drained from the young Pokmon's body. A little exausted, Pichu wandered about and found a smoking berry. "Yay!" he squealed as he ran up to it. The berry was cooked thoroughly. He ate the berry. "It's tasty!" he exclaimed. Apparently, the berry recharged the Pichu, but this time the electricity managed to keep inside his little body.

Shinin
May 14th, 2004, 12:29 PM
"An islett is a small island," Morphachu said. Morphachu puts her tail on the ground and starts to absorb all the lightning from the sky. The clouds got smaller and smaller until they disappeared. "Lets start building that boat."

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"The Island I came from is very safe, and there is Pika Families everywhere. I am heading there anyway. Anyone coming?" Shockwave asked lookoing at the others.
"It is only about 3 hours away"

Mew13
May 14th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"We should all go to the same Isle." Shock said calmly. "There is safety in numbers, and that seems to be all we have." She paused and thought about it carefully. "My vote is for SHockwave's isle. If there are Pika families everywhere, we could raise up a mighty army and take down those wretched humans once and for all!!" Shock cried, elecrtical energy shooting out every which way as her anger rose. How dare these humans invade thier home and force them out? She let out one large blast and then managed to calm herself, realizing she was frightening the younger ones.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 14th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"I am working on envolving into a Pikachu. There are a few Thunderstones on he Island. It is the safest Island I have ever been to", Shockwave said running to the cave opening. She ran out. She dodged something. She looked up. There was a Steelix right in front off her.
"RUN!" Shockwave yelled. "Get out of the cave!"

katfox2
May 15th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Help I'm stuck!!!! Shouted Zapper as she struggled to get free.
Because there was a huge rock on Zapper's leg.

Shinin
May 16th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"I'll take care of the steelix!" said Morphachu. She jumped on its back and started to mega punch it. The steelix tried to bite her, but she jumped on its head. She mega punched its eyes, making it faint. She ran over to Zapper and struggled to pick up the rock. "Help me!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 16th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Morphachu thought that the Steelix had fainted, but then a large tail slammed down beside Shockwave, making her fall to the ground. She then jumped back up and ran to Zapper. She helped Morphachu get the rock off her leg.
"Get out of here!"

katfox2
May 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Zapper's whole body started to shoot out lightning bolts, giving her the speed boost she needs to escape from the steal killer pokemon.
Zapper zapped her way out of the cave and headed towards the otherside of the island to look for her sister, Shock!

Mew13
May 16th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Shock saw Zapper coming at her, and realized the damger they were in. She quickly megapunched a tree and it came crashing down into the ocean. "EVERYONE!" she cried. "Get into the log, we've got to escape, NOW!! Don't ask questions, we don't have time! Just get on and we'll paddle to the nearest island!"

Shinin
May 17th, 2004, 03:12 AM
"The stupid steelix was just stunned! Anyways, paddle south, to Berry Islett!" said Morphachu as she pointed in the south direction.

dqle
May 17th, 2004, 05:56 AM
Pichu pondered on why Shockwave wanted to be a Pikachu so fast. Being a Pichu was already very fun, he thought.

He hopped on the afoat log and stared at the Steelix. "I wonder why that big snake tried to hurt us." he said outloud. He didn't think about it too much and attempeted to paddle the log. Being a Pokmon of such a short stature, Pichu couldn't reach the water with his tiny arms without slipping off the log, so he just sat there.

Shinin
May 17th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Morphachu paddled in the direction of Berry Islett along with everyone else that could paddle. "If we keep paddling at this rate, it will only take about half an hour to get there. And we'd better hope the ocean doesn't get too rough."

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 17th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OCC: I think we are going to the island that Shockwave mentioned Shinin

katfox2
May 17th, 2004, 01:53 PM
OCC: I think we are going to the island that Shockwave mentioned Shinin

OOC: That sounds like a GOOD idea to me. :laugh:

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Well, where are we going? I think that needs to be decided.

Shinin
May 17th, 2004, 04:57 PM
ok. and what does OCC mean?

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
OOC means Out Of Charater, so you know

Shinin
May 18th, 2004, 03:36 AM
OOC: k. thnx.

"I'll split off the part of the tree that i am on to go to Berry Islett to get more pokemon that are nice to bring to Pika Island. Some of them came from there," said Morphachu. She was already at the front of the boat, so she used her tail to cut the front off and started paddling to Berry Islett. "See you later!"

OOC: Until i get to the island u are all going to, i will post what happens to me on the way to Berry Islett, on Berry Islett, and on the way to Pika Island (or whatever island we are going to). ANd i was going to actually be a ditto (i morphed into Shock), but now i have another reason for being pink that u will find out soon. So i'm not a Ditto.

dqle
May 18th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Pichu said goodbye to Morphachu as he paddled off in another direction.

The water's weren't that rough for now. Pichu never did like big bodies of water. He always got sea sick in rough waters.

Shinin
May 18th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Morphachu paddled with its arms and tail. It kept doing that and then she saw a Lapras in the distance. "Hello!" Morphachu shouted at the Lapras. The Lapras noticed her. The Lapras swam over to her.
"Hi, i'm Lenny." the Lapras said. "Do you need something?"
"Yeah, can u give me a ride to Berry Islett?"
"OK. Just hop on my back!"
Morphachu jumped on his shell and he started to swim very fast towards Berry Islett. After 5 minutes, they got there. Morphachu jumped of his back. "See you later maybe." she said.
"Ok, bye!" said Lenny. Lenny swam away and Morphachu started walking through the island.

katfox2
May 18th, 2004, 12:24 PM
OOC: Hey! What about all the other pokemon that are still on Thunder Island??? :\
You said, "I" not "We"!!!! :paranoid:

Mew13
May 18th, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: That's because he's going to Berry Islett for reinforcments and we're going to Pika Island.

IC: Shock saw the island and paddled frantically tword it. They washed up on the beach, totally worn out.

Shinin
May 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Morphachu walked up to a big tree with pink fruit. "The good ol' pink fruit tree." she said. She climbed the tree and ate some fruit. She became a little pinker. She looked for her old friends. Then it saw its mom and dad, a male Raichu named Rai and a Ditto named Morph. She got her name from Morph's. She ran up to them to say hi. "Hi! I left because a Nidoking chucked me into the ocean. I was washed up on Pika Island. My friends from there are going to Thunder Island because Pika Island isn't safe anymore." she said.
"OK, but we can't go. We have to stay herebecause we have take care of the island." said Rai.
"Ditto." said Morph.
"OK." said Morphachu. She started to look for pokemon to bring to Thunder Island.

dqle
May 19th, 2004, 08:12 AM
The log beached on the... beach. Pichu jumped off, relieved that he wasn't over the large mass of water anymore. He shook off all the moisture that had accumilated on his body. "Hey, I'm hungry!" he said outloud. The berry he had eaten earlier didn't do much to keep his stomach from complaining.

Mew13
May 19th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Shock looked at the Pichu compassionatly, she was hungy too. "Alright everyone!" she said. "Let's get a camp set up and get some food in our bellies. I'm sure we're all just as hungry as Pichu!!"

Shock left everyone but Shockwave and herself in charge of making a camp. She and Shockwave were going to find something to eat. They searched and searched, coming up with very little, for now.

katfox2
May 19th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Zapper took some fire wood and built a camp fire, so they can be able to have dinner.
Zapper came up to Shock and asked, Is this enough? Or sould I get more wood?

Shinin
May 19th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Morphachu walked around, looking for reinforcements. Suddenly, a Nidorino being chased by a giant group of Houndoom appeared. "Help!" screamed the Nidorino.
Morphachu jumped onto the back of the houndoom with the most curviest ears, which she knew was the alpha male. She let out a giant spark and it weakened the houndooms. The alpha male bit her arm, so she slammed her tail into his ayes and shocked him. He fainted, and the other houndoom ran away.
"Thanks." said the Nidorino. "I want to leave this island. It isn't safe anymore. Oh, and my name is Nido."
"OK. I was looking for pokemon to bring to Thunder Island. Do you want to come, Nido?" replied Morphachu.
"OK. I want to be anywhere but here."
"OK, lets look for a boat or a Lapras." They walked to the shore and found Lenny.
"Hi. I've been here for a while waiting for you. I knew it wouldn't take much time for you to find good pokemon here." he said. "Hop on." Nido and Morphachu jumoed on Lanny's back. Lenny swam to Thunder Island.
"Thanks for the ride." said Morphachu. Lenny said goodbye and left. Then Morphachu saw the others from Pika island. Her and Nido ran over and said hi.

OOC: i will control Nido

dqle
May 20th, 2004, 05:52 AM
OOC: Two characters, eh? I like the sound of that!

IC: Pichu was scampering around, finding small sticks from the beach and bringing them to the larger pile of sticks. "Is this good enough?" he asked everytime he brought in more twigs.

He then heard Morphachu. "Hey! Morphachu's back!" Pichu yelled to the rest of the group. He then noticed that another Pokmon followed Morphachu. Knowing no better, Pichu thought that the Nidorino was attacking his friend. "Watch out!" he screamed as he ran up for an attack, but triped on a pile of sand, landing flat on his face. When he got up, the Nidorino was up in his face. Pichu screamed, ran away scared, and hid behind the pile of sticks as best he could.

Shinin
May 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"I'm good, not bad." said Nido.
"Yeah." said Morphachu.
"Cool, sticks." said Nido. He put them in a pile and used Flamethrower on them. "Some TMs are scattered around Berry Islett. I found one that teaches Flamethrower." Then, he saw a Moon Stone at the top of a tall palm tree. "YAY! I can evolve with that stone!" said Nido. He continuously rammed against the tree until it fell down. Nido touched it and started to glow. He evolved into a Nidoking. "YAY!!"

dqle
May 21st, 2004, 07:02 AM
The Nidoking looked MUCH more intimidating. Pichu didn't listen to the Pokmon and ran away some more. Screaming, he ran towards Zapper.

katfox2
May 21st, 2004, 12:17 PM
The Nidoking looked MUCH more intimidating. Pichu didn't listen to the Pokmon and ran away some more. Screaming, he ran towards Zapper.

Pichu, is there something wrong? :surprised

Shinin
May 21st, 2004, 12:50 PM
Suddenly, Nido shot a ball of fire at Morphachu. She jumped up just in time. "I am actually evil! I want to take over this island!" said Nido as he used Earthquake. Morphachu jumped before she got hit by the shockwave.

Mew13
May 21st, 2004, 01:40 PM
Shock wasn't about to let a Nidoking ruin their perfect hide-out. She unleshed a Thunder attack, stunning the Nidoking, then sent him hurling into the ocean with a Mega Punch. Panting slightly, she began throwing threats and insults at the Nidoking.

Shinin
May 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
OOC: Nidoking are ground/poison, they wouldn't be effected by thunder!

IC: Nido started running out of the ocean with his horn spinning, running straight at Morphachu. She jumped and landed on his back, avoiding the spikes there. She started rapidly punching his back. He fainted. "Let's push him into the ocean!" said Morphachu.

dqle
May 22nd, 2004, 06:09 AM
OOC: Ack! It's not Windwaker!!!
Oh, and about electricity attacks not effecting ground types: yes, it can, so as long there's no ground below them. I suppose that the Thunder attack broke the ground beneath the Nidoking, therefore, it worked, if not partially.

IC: Pichu, still a little scared, heard Morphachu's comment. "Wait!" he yelled, not liking the idea of putting any Pokmon in a large body of water. "Can't we give it something to float on? It's not good to send anybody in a big pool without a floating thingy!" Pichu quickly grabbed the pile of sticks he worked so hard on and made a small raft with some tough-looking seaweed.

Shinin
May 22nd, 2004, 06:36 AM
OOC: The Wind Waker 2 is just the tentative title. So its not gonna be called TWW2 when it is released.

IC: "Its too heavy!" said Morphachu. Suddenly, Lenny appeared.
"I'll take him to a faraway island," he said. "Just put him on my back."
"OK guys, roll him onto Lenny's back!" Morphachu said.

katfox2
May 22nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
Zapper was grabbed by the huge pokemon Nidoking!!!
Zapper cried for her sister's help.
Zapper tried to shock it, but it was too powerful.
Then, Zapper heard a very strange noise comming from the otherside of the island.
And there stood a VERY angry Snorelax, the huge beast was awoken by Nidoking!!!
Snorelax picked up it's huge arms and used Mega Punch, Zapper was still stuck into Nidoking's hands, she couldn't move and Snorelax was heading their way fast!!!! :(

Shinin
May 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Lenny shot a blast of water at Nidoking, hurting it greatly. The snorlax body slammed Nido and slept on him. "Let's just leave him there." said Morphachu. Lenny swam away.

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 07:16 AM
Lenny shot a blast of water at Nidoking, hurting it greatly. The snorlax body slammed Nido and slept on him. "Let's just leave him there." said Morphachu. Lenny swam away.

OOC: Ummmm......what about Zapper??? :paranoid:

dqle
May 23rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
Pichu was quite angry that he made the small raft for no apparent reason. He noticed that the Nidoking had grabbed Zapper and was still holding on to her Pichu quickly grabbed the raft and swam to Zapper. He bit down hard on the Nidoking's hand. It woke with a scream as it let go of Zapper. She landed on the soft raft. The Snorlax slapped it across the face with its huge paws. The Nidoking was knocked out once again. "You ok, Zapper?" Pichu asked, followed with a heavy sigh.

+el_pal
May 23rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
OOC: Someone tell me, how do I fit in! I don'twant to read the whole thing...

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 08:18 AM
I......I.....guess so. *cough*
But what about the others???
Are they okay???
Why.....didn't Morphachu help me?

+el_pal
May 23rd, 2004, 08:23 AM
Shocker (Plusle) walks into the scene. "What happened while I was gone?"

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 08:25 AM
OOC: Someone tell me, how do I fit in! I don'twant to read the whole thing...

OOC: Well, we are at the part where Zapper was attacked by an Nidoking then Zapper was saved by Pichu, but Morphachu didn't even try to help Zapper.
(well that was really really stupid!!! Morphachu knew Zapper was in trouble the whole time!!!) :disappoin

dqle
May 23rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
OOC: Well... Shinin did post yesterday at about 7:00 PM EST... and probably didn't realize what he did. I haven't seen him since then.

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Shock was glad everyone was okay now, and she quietly removed herself from the scene. She walked off into the forest behind her and climbed a tree. Sitting up there, she watched the clouds go by and became lost in her thoughts....

Shock was lonely. Sure, she had Zapper and the other young Electric mice, but she was looking for something more. Someone she could cudle with on lonely nights, someone she could fall in love with. Shock had always been a romantic, but had put up with being the oldest and the most experienced for quite awhile. But now, she tired of it and wanted a significant other to share her feelings with...

Could it ever happen? she thought to herself as the sun slowly sank behind the horizon.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
Shockwave went for a walk to gather some more food. She saw Shock, and quickly climbed up the tree.
"You okay?" she asked, asshe quickly eyed a Raichu running by.

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 10:53 AM
Shock looked at Shockwave. "Yeah," she said quietly. "Sorry, is everyone at camp looking for me? I shouldn't have taken off like that, but I needed some time to think..." Shock whispered, looking to the stars slowly appearing. She had seen a Riachu run by too, but she thought it to be a figment of her imagination.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
"No, their not, Im just gathering more food" Shockwave said, watching the Raichu running around. "He looks familiar, Im going for a closer look" Shaockwave said climbing down the tree a little. "Power? Is that you?" she asked the Raichu. She could tell he was young. The Raichu lifted his head and smiled. "Shockwave!" He said. "Its good to see you sis!"
"Shock. This is my brother Power"

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 12:31 PM
"Uh, Hi!" called Shock called, gracefully leaping down from the tree. "Shockwave, why didn't you tell anyone you had a brother?" she asked quietly, eyeing the new Riachu.

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Zapper was still on the cold ground crying.
Zapper was alone, she was far away from all the others.
Her tail grew longer and longer. Her body started to form into mew-like form.
Then, she knew she evolving into a pokemon that others never evolved before.
She looked up at the black starry sky thinking, Where do I belong? Am I like all the Pika family? No I'm not, I am not like tham at all!!! What am I changing into?
But, I can't leave my sister.......What........am I???

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
"It slipped my mind, my whole family is her" Shockwave said happily.

katfox2
May 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
What's happening to me?
Shock where are you?
There's something wrong with me, very wrong!!!
I am changing into a............

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Shock looked this new member up and down. He wasn't all that bad looking... then again... she'd never seen another Riachu before...

It was then that Shock heard a cry. A cry that sounded like her little sister, Zapper. Shock didn't want to leave this new Riachu so soon, considering they had only just met. But the urgency in Zapper's voice couldn't be ignored.

"Sorry guys," she started. "I think my lil sis is in some kind of trouble. I'll catch up with you two later...." she called over her shouder as she raced off into the night.

"Zapper?" shock called, a sense of forboding in the air. "Zapper, where are you?" she called again, wishing Zapper would quit hiding. That's when she saw her.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Shockwave looked up at her brother, and for the first time in her life, she saw a resemblence. Her eyes were the same shade of light blue, and they had the same cheerful sparkle.
"I will see you later, I am going with Shock" she said running off. She finally caught up with her.

Shinin
May 24th, 2004, 02:36 AM
OOC: sry, i forgot u were in its hand...

IC: "Sorry Zapper." said Morphachu. "At least the Nidoking is gone... at least until the Snorlax rolls over..."

katfox2
May 24th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Shock looked this new member up and down. He wasn't all that bad looking... then again... she'd never seen another Riachu before...

It was then that Shock heard a cry. A cry that sounded like her little sister, Zapper. Shock didn't want to leave this new Riachu so soon, considering they had only just met. But the urgency in Zapper's voice couldn't be ignored.

"Sorry guys," she started. "I think my lil sis is in some kind of trouble. I'll catch up with you two later...." she called over her shouder as she raced off into the night.

"Zapper?" shock called, a sense of forboding in the air. "Zapper, where are you?" she called again, wishing Zapper would quit hiding. That's when she saw her.

Shock what is happening to me??? :'( :'( :'(
I'm turning to a mew-like pokemon creature!!!
Who am I???
Do I belong to the Pika family or am I.........

Shinin
May 25th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Morphachu watched as Zapper morphed into a Mew-like creature. Suddenly, a burst of light came out of Zapper, hit Morphachu, and she started glowing. She took the form of a Pichu and stopped glowing. "I was just de-evolved..."

katfox2
May 25th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Zapper turned into a.......Zer.....the strongest of all pokemon, stronger than Mew!!!! :confused:
Zer, the pokemon of the light and dark. :sleeping:

Shinin
May 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Morphachu couldn't stop staring at what Zapper had become. Suddenly, Nido came up to Morphachu, picked her up and threw her into the ocean horizon. A large splash could be seen. "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!" said Nido. He had become even stronger somehow, for his eyes were red and he was glowing. He then released a black colored beam from his hands at a mountain, and a rock slide started. It was coming down right at the pika family and Zapper.

OOC: Morphachu died :( i will control Nido until he is killed and then make a new Pika family member.

dqle
May 26th, 2004, 05:02 AM
OOC: What the... I thought this is supposed to be a kid friendly RP!

IC: Pichu was very confused. Everything was happening oh so fast. First there was Zapper who's evolved to a Pokmon he's never seen before. Next was Morphachu's de-volution. Then there was that Nidoking who just caused a Rock Slide. Pichu ran around in circles. He tried to calm himself down, but to no avail. He also worried about the incoming boulders. Pichu panicked and ran around even more. He didn't know what to do first.

katfox2
May 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Zer picked up huge boulders and jolted it at the creature with her physic/lightning powers. Her eyes golwed bright silver, then she used a strong attack known as,
Ground Shocker. The whole surface shook feriously, and lightning bolts came shooting out of the ground and zapping Nidoking to death. Zapper said, Zerrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrzzzzzz Zerrrrrrrrreeeeeerrrrzzzzzz.....
but in poke languge: Get out of here now!!!! Nidoking is gone, go to Pika island, I'll meet you there.

Shinin
May 26th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Nido was lying on the ground. Suddenly, it started floating in the air and regained concsiousness. "YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME!!! DIE NOW!!! GIVE UP!!! GIVE UP!!! GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!" he screamed so loudly that u can here it on Pika Island and beyond... . He made a blue forcefield around his body. He shot rainbow colored beams from his eyes, horn, hands, ears and tail at Zapper. The 8 beams crashed into Zapper's body.

katfox2
May 27th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Nido was lying on the ground. Suddenly, it started floating in the air and regained concsiousness. "YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME!!! DIE NOW!!! GIVE UP!!! GIVE UP!!! GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!" he screamed so loudly that u can here it on Pika Island and beyond... . He made a blue forcefield around his body. He shot rainbow colored beams from his eyes, horn, hands, ears and tail at Zapper. The 8 beams crashed into Zapper's body.

Zeerrrrrrz. Poke languge: Think again. :badsmile:
The beam that hit Zapper reflacted back towards Nidoking, but this time Zapper made the rainbow beam into a Zap Ray Beam. Then Zapper said,
ZEEEEERRRRRRRRRERRRR!!!!! Poke languge: You will die NOW!!!!!
The beam hitted Nidoking, millions of volts went into his body.

Shinin
May 27th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Nido fell onto the ground. Suddenly, a Shedinja floated out of Nido. The Shedinja tossed shadow balls at Zapper.

katfox2
May 27th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Zerrreeeeeezzzzzz....? Poke languge: You think You can defeat me? Then when the shadow ball hit Zapper it no effect!!!
Zeeeeerrrrrrrrr EErrrrrrrrrrrrrreeezzzzzzzzzzz......Poke languge: Give up, you will never defeat me, cause I am the strongest pokemon in the world, even stronger than Mew!

Shinin
May 27th, 2004, 03:53 PM
The Shedinja floated towards Zapper, and then floated into it. It now had control of Zapper's actions, thoughts, and powers. It then made Zapper shoot beams at a large mountain, blowing it up.

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeerrrrrrrzzz..... Poke languge:You just made a big mistake.
What Shedinja did made it worse for him. Cause the beam that Zapper used did blow up the mountains but, Zapper's brain cells formed an eletric shock to her brain giving her control again. Eeeeeeeeerrrrrzzzzzzzer....... Poke languge: You think you can control me? Zapper's eyes glew bright sliver, Zapper used her light shield attack,
Shedinja was trapped in a lightning orb.
Zeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr...... Poke languge: In 50 seconds you will die.......

Shinin
May 28th, 2004, 01:09 PM
The Shedinja just floated out of the bubble. It went into Zapper's body again and stopped its brain cells from working for 30 minutes. It then, in Zapper's body, shot into the water incredible fast, trying to drown it. It made Zapper breath heavily, filling its lungs with salt water. It then made it drink the water, trying to dehydrate it. Shedinja left Zapper's body and watched it sit there on the ground, its brain cells still dead for another 25 minutes, just enough time for it to drown.

lil' jose
May 28th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Can I join too? If so I will be Raichu! I will name it... dave!

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Zerrrrrrr Errrrrr Zeeeerrrrrreeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Poke Languge: What!? Do U know how many brain cells I have? I have 300 billion brains cells. U might have killed 50 of my brain cells, but it doesn't mean U will stop me. Some how or some way, Zapper's
brain cell shocked one brain cell, then another, and another. Soon all her brain cells were working again. Zapper flew into the sky, all the salted water came out of Zapper's mouth. Then she said, Zzzzzzzeeeeeerrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrrreeeerrrrrr Zeeerrrrrrr..... Poke languge: No matter what U do, U will never defeat me. Oh, and by the way, your time is running out. U have about 15 seconds to live.:badsmile:
Zapper used her powers to stop him from breathing. :dead:

katfox2
May 28th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Can I join too? If so I will be Raichu! I will name it... dave!

Sure!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shinin
May 29th, 2004, 02:49 AM
OOC: i think u forgot the shedinja dont breathe!!!

IC: The Shedinja looked angry. It grew until it was the size of a human. It then started glowing red. It floated into Zapper's body again. It then slowly destroyed all of Zapper's brain cells. All 300,000,000,000. It then (in Zapper's body) drowned it and dehydrated it again, this time swallowing and breathing in even more water than before. It then (still in Zapper's body) flew to a volcano. It flew down close to the lava and then came out of Zapper's body and floated higher. Zapper fell down into the lava, dehydrated and heavy from breathing in and swallowing salt water. The Shedinja then returned to normal size and wasn't angry anymore.

katfox2
May 29th, 2004, 05:40 AM
(OOC: Um......fire and water attacks have no effect on Zer.)
While Zapper was in the lava, before her brains cells were damaged,
She used a Sliver Shield on herself to protcet her the from the Lava. Zapper had two brains cells left, Zapper tried to create more brain cells.
However she did, the two brain cells shocked each other, and then there billions.
Soon, she had all 300 billion brain cells again. Zzeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeerrrrrr......? Poke languge: Did I forget to metoin that can ceate more Brain cells?
Zeeeeerrrrzzzzzeeeeerrrrrr.......? Poke languge: Why are we doing this?
I didn't mean to cause trouble, why do you want destroy the island?
My family lives there you know, My sister, Shock and all the others.
If we just keep fighting, none of us will ever win.

dqle
May 29th, 2004, 12:16 PM
OOC: I'm so confused!!!

IC: Pichu was very confused! Everything was STILL going too fast! He stared in awe at the battle between the two Pokmon. Not understanding a bit, Pichu started to cry loudly.

katfox2
May 29th, 2004, 03:39 PM
It's okay Pichu, everything is going to be alright.

+el_pal
May 29th, 2004, 03:40 PM
OOC: I'm too busy now so I'll have to leave this thread. So someone can replace me (Shocker, Plusle) or just exclude me from the story.

Shinin
May 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
The Shedinja turned red. It flew into Zapper's body again and destroyed all of Zapper's brain cells. And it double checked. It then destroyed its internal organs. Then it found a very sharp rock and piereced Zapper's stomach into it. It went through Zapper's body. Shedinja left Zapper's body and its color returned to normal. It then shot shadow balls and silver wind at Zapper.

katfox2
May 30th, 2004, 07:10 AM
OOC: Um.....Shinin, Why do U want to kill Zapper so badly? I mean, she is the main pokemon character of the story. Oh, and by the way, who is Sedinja any way??? I am getting tired of fighting him, he is also getting on my nerves!!!! And I do not want Zapper to die ethier!!!!

Zapper just laid there on the ground dead.
But however, Zer has 17 lives.
Zer's soul returned to her body, her eyes were wet from her tears.
And the Sliver balls missied her, because she used her Silver Shield!!!
She hovered into the sky and said, Zeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeerrrzzzz.....! Poke languge:
I do not know what your problem is but, there is one thing I can do to stop it!
Zer used her lightning powers to open a vortix portol, Shednija was getting stuked into the portol. Zapper said, Zerrrrrrrrrrrr Errrrreeeerrrzzzz.....!!!! Poke languge:
Since U use your powers for evil, U will be banished into the Dark Portal for all eterniey and always. No evil pokemon can escape from the Dark Portol!!! And the only thing I can say is good bye forever, Shednija!!! I hope U have nice trip!!!! :badsmile:

dqle
May 30th, 2004, 08:59 AM
OOC: And yet again, I'm so confused!

IC: Pichu hadn't a clue of what was going on. The vortex that was being formed had aa pretty strong pull, so Pichu had to hold on to a nearby tree from being sucked in.

Mew13
May 30th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Shock was terrified of her little sister. There was no way any normal Pokemon could be that strong. She backed away from the Mew like Pokemon. She grabbed her little brother, Pichu, and headed for the ocean. She gathered up Morphachu, Power, and all the others and put them on the raft they used to get here.

"Zapper," she said as the raft floated away. "I'm afraid I can't understand what has happened to you. You are not a normal Pokemon any longer. No normal Pokoemon could function on 2 brain cells, or come back to life as you did. You are too strong for your own good. Everyone on this raft is welcome to come with me, as are you. That is, if you can keep your powers under control." Tears filled the Raichu's eyes as she watched her little sister. This was not the way things should have been....

Shinin
May 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: ur the main character? wtvr

IC: The Shedinja floated into the portal. It seemed happy to go into it. Suddenly, a Neutrab came out of the bushes. "Hi!" he said. "I'm Electer!"

PKMN: Neutrab
Name: Electer
Ability: Minus

(pic of Neutrab attached)
Neutrab is a baby form of Plusle & Minun. It evolves w/ Thunder stone depending on its ability (plus=plusle, minus=minun)

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 30th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"I have to stay here....my whole family is here" Shockwave said sadly. Power stepped beside her. "Im staying" he said.

Shinin
May 30th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOC: Morphachu died a couple pages ago.

IC: Electer saw a thunder stone. "I want to evolve now!" he said. He dived at it and evolved into a Minun. "We shouldn't leave. The Shedinja went into that portal. There is no need for evacuation."

Mew13
May 30th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Shock was still quite nervous, but agreed to stay.

katfox2
May 30th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Zapper flew towards Shock and said, I......I....am sorry sister, I didn't mean
for this to happen but, Shocker died during battle. Zapper flew the ocean and piked up her lifeless body and said, I am sorry......Shocker died because of........me!!! During battle, I......used my Zap Ray Beam on Nidoking, but it also hitted Shocker and......died because of it!!! I.....do not belong here anymore, I am not normal......... :'(

Shinin
May 31st, 2004, 03:29 AM
"You are too strong for your own good, Zapper. If you think that you must leave, you should. Do what you think you should." said Electer.

katfox2
May 31st, 2004, 05:58 AM
I.....I....I...can't leave my sister!!!!
I will have to stay.
Zapper flew towards Shock and said, No matter how diffrenet I am...I will always be your little sister!!!! *Zapper gave her sister a hug*

dqle
May 31st, 2004, 12:06 PM
Scared of everything that was going on, Pichu couldn't help but cry while on the raft. He snuggled against everybody else to try to get comfortable, but even then he was way too scared to do anything.

Mew13
May 31st, 2004, 12:24 PM
"We'll get through this" Shock said quietly, hugging her sister back.

Shinin
May 31st, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Lets just stay here." said Electer. "Zapper will learn to control her* powers. Plus we know that we must stay away from her* when she is in battle."

*I forgot if u were a boy or girl.

katfox2
May 31st, 2004, 12:49 PM
OOC: Zapper is a female Plusle, remember?
Then she turns into a pokemon known as, Zer.
Zer is the mew-like pokemon creature.

katfox2
May 31st, 2004, 01:28 PM
Sis what's wrong with me?

Shinin
May 31st, 2004, 01:35 PM
dont double post
i know what happened 2 ya i just forgot ur gender

Mew13
May 31st, 2004, 01:36 PM
Shock sighed, not knowing what to say. After pondering the facts for a moment, Shock sat down and cuddled her little sister. "Nothing is wrong with yoy, Sweetie." she sighed. "I shouln't have said the things I did. You are still my little sister, and nothing will change that. You have merely evolved into a Pokemon that no one has seen before. We'll figure everything out later...." Shock crooned. She then began singing softly, in her lovely soprano voice. As she sang, she stroaked Zapper's head, lulling the Pokemon into a well-deserved rest.

katfox2
May 31st, 2004, 01:41 PM
Zapper looked up at her sister and said softly, Thank You for everything sis.
Then she fell asleep. -_- zZ

Shinin
May 31st, 2004, 01:49 PM
"Maybe Zer is an evolution of Plusle and you need to do something special to evolve..." whispered Electer.

Mew13
May 31st, 2004, 01:51 PM
"Maybe," Schock whispered back, still stroking Zapper. "Anything is posible...."

katfox2
May 31st, 2004, 04:41 PM
....zzzz.....zzzz.....zzzz......

Shinin
June 1st, 2004, 02:38 AM
....zzzz.....zzzz.....zzzz......that was pointless.

IC: Electer sat on a rock, looking at the ocean and all of the water pokemon on the surface of it, waiting for Zapper to wake up.

katfox2
June 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Ummm....what....time is it......?

Gal
June 1st, 2004, 02:47 PM
IM JOININ!

s
s
s
s

COULD I JOIN?

Shinin
June 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
that was spam
u can probably join

IC: "Its probably 4 o'clock..." said Electer.

katfox2
June 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
IM JOININ!

s
s
s
s

COULD I JOIN?

Sure! But, please tell me your info on your pokemon.
Is is a boy or a girl, what's it's name, and what kind of pokemon.

katfox2
June 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: sorry if I double post.
IC: I am sorry what happened yesterday sis.

Mew13
June 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM
"That's okay," Shock said slowly, not wanting to upset her little sister. "It's not your fault things like that happened. And to be honest, you really saved us all!!"

Shinin
June 2nd, 2004, 03:09 AM
"Yeah you did save us. You saved us from Nido. The Shedinja was stronger than you, but it went into the portal. It did it purposfully, though." said Electer.

dqle
June 2nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Pichu quietly slept through the night. He never thought that such a Pokmon battle could have ever taken place. Thinking that it was a dream, he peacefully snored his worries away.

The next morning, he woke up with a satisfied yawn. He looked around and saw that the rest of the gang had already woken up. Before saying anything, Pichu saw a Pokmon that didn't look like any Pokmon he'd seen before. Knowing that the dream was real, Pichu started to cry once more. He was terrified of the battle.

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 09:08 AM
Shock rushed over to the Pichu, her nurturing instincts taking over. "Don't cry Pichu!" she crooned as she rocked the little electric mouse. "It's all over now, there's nothing to be afraid of. The Shedinja is gone now, and Zapper is fine." She hugged the sobbing Pichu, comforting it. Eventually, it calmed down.

katfox2
June 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Thanks but, what about our home land???
I mean, it was destroyed during battle with me and Shedinja!!!

Shinin
June 2nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
"It wasnt destroyed. There are some craters and some boulders on the ground, but it isn't ruined." said Electer.

katfox2
June 2nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
I guess I was mistaken. *confused right now*

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
"That doesn't matter now," Shock said briskly, setting Pichu down. "Let's get to work rebuilding our home! Come on everybody, it is our home after all."

dqle
June 3rd, 2004, 02:50 AM
After being convinced that the battle was over, Pichu calmed down just a bit. Sniffling here and there, Pichu started it's best to clean up the place. Being such a small, young Pokmon though, all Pichu could do was to move small piles of dirt and rocks. He quickly cheered up at the job.

Shinin
June 3rd, 2004, 02:55 AM
Electer started helping Pichu pick up rocks and big sticks that Pichu couldn't pick up by himself. Then he took small, flat rocks and started skipping them across the ocean.

Mew13
June 3rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
Shock took care of the larger logs and things, rolling them into a big pile, and giving a few a good Mega Punch to create smaller logs and twigs for Pichu to pick up. He was enjoying himself so much......

Shinin
June 3rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Electer found a berry tree. He shook it and some berries fell down. He roasted them by zapping them and ate them. He suddenly felt more energetic and started moving lots of rocks.

katfox2
June 3rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Zapper helped-out her big sister by getting logs from the forest, to build thier home once again.

Shinin
June 4th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Electer rolled some big logs into a pile, ate some more roasted berries, and started picking up big sticks and putting them in a pile.

katfox2
June 5th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I want to know if my sister Shock will help me control my powers.
She might be able to help me.
I hope....

Mew13
June 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Shock agreed to help out, as much as she could at least. She took Zapper's hand, bade farewell to the others, and headed into the forest for a couple of days trainig with her lil sister.

Shinin
June 6th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Now that the island was mostly clean again, Electer decided to explore. He walked to the cave and looked in. He saw yellow eyes in it. Suddenly, a large pokemon moved towrads him. Then, it became visible. It was a Dragonite. It ignored Electer and flew away. Suddenly, some Dragonairs flew out of the cave following the Dragonite. Electer watched as they flew into the ocean. Then he walked away from the cave.

dqle
June 6th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"Huh? I didn't know snakes could fly!" Pichu yelled as he saw the Dragonair fly off into the ocean.

The place was looking much better now that most of the debris was cleared and sticks and rocks were being piled on top one another.

katfox2
June 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
So I have to use Lightning Blade to cut through 50 trees without hurting anyone?
Okay, I think I can it. Shock I hope you mave into a very safe spot cause here I go.
*ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" Shock cried as the Lightning Blade caused more destruction. "Please, please don't hurt our home. We're supposed to be getting so that you can control and focus your powers. Not destroy a perfectly good forest." Shock sighed. This could take awhile.

Legendary_Pokegirl
June 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Power quickly grabbed Shock,a nd carried her to a cave. Shockwave was there waiting.
"Its not safe out there" Power said, Shockwave nodded is agreement.

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"I know" Shock said. "But she's my sister, and I have to try!" she said as she exited the cave, only to find she was blocked in by the logs Zapper had caused to crash down. Shock sighed.

Shinin
June 7th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Electer heard the logs fall and rushed to the cave. He found a crack and slipped through into the cave. "You guys have to get out of the cave. And Shock, just tell Zapper to only use her powers when in battle. You have to stop helping her train. Tell her to go to a deserted cay to practice her powers so no harm is done." he said. He tried to slip through the spot where he got in the cave, but the log fell a little and he couldn't get through. "And tell Zapper to move the logs." said Zapper after he sighed.

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 12:59 PM
"Zapper?" Shock called. "Zapper, can you hear me?"

katfox2
June 7th, 2004, 02:33 PM
"Zapper?" Shock called. "Zapper, can you hear me?"

Yes, I can hear U just fine.
I am....sorry for destroying half the forest and all.

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"It's Okay," Shock said. "But I think Electer's right. Let's just not use your powers, okay? We can just leave them alone. Maybe you'll learn how to control yourself."

dqle
June 8th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Pichu walked up to Zapper, feeling much more comfortable around her. "Yeah! Don't use your powers just like me!" Then again, Pichu really can't use his powers. If he did, he'd just end up electrifying himself!

Pichu continued to pick up sticks and rocks and piled them on top of each other.

Shinin
June 8th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Electer walked out of the cave. He ate some roasted berries, rolled some logs into the middle of the forest, which had been destroyed. He started to build a small log cabin. "Lets make a shelter! Other pokemon, like the Dragonairs, live in the caves." he shouted to everybody.

Mew13
June 8th, 2004, 10:04 AM
OOC: I'm still stuck in the cave.....

Shinin
June 8th, 2004, 04:27 PM
OOC: zapper opened it. she didnt say it. she shouldve.

katfox2
June 8th, 2004, 04:46 PM
OOC: zapper opened it. she didnt say it. she shouldve.

Oops!
Sorry I didn't tell U that Mew13.

Shinin
June 9th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Electer continued to build the shelter and eat roasted berries. "C'mon, help me with the shelter!" he said.

katfox2
June 9th, 2004, 03:38 PM
O.K. said Zapper as she ran to help him build the shelter.
She picked up some logs and roled them down towards the area where Electer was.
Zapper said, Heads up!!!

Shinin
June 10th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Electer turned around and saw the logs. He braced himself, ate a roasted berry, and grabbed the first log. The rest of the logs stopped when they hit the first log. He put them on the shelter. "Thanks!" he said.

dqle
June 10th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Pichu tried his best to help out. He put on some foilage on the logs to keep the water out as well as made some nice soft cushions, although they were a bit small.

Pichu took a break from the work. He's a kid after all. He tried what Electer was doing by zapping the berries, but Pichu quickly found out that it was better if he let the others do the zapping!

Mew13
June 10th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Shock laughed when she saw Pichu trying to roast the berries. She roasted some very sweet ones herself and gave half to the obvioulsy hungry Pichu.

katfox2
June 10th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Sis, do you think I am really good at helping out all the others with the shelter?

Shinin
June 11th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Electer shook a tree, and a glowing berry fell out of it. "Whoa!" he said. He shocked it to roast it and ate it. He suddenly felt very strong. He ran to a giant log, picked it up, and ran to the shelter and put it on. He did that a couple more times and then his strength returned to normal. "That was awesome!" he said.

dqle
June 11th, 2004, 03:14 AM
'Thank you, Shock!" Pichu said, unintendingly in a cute way. He munched on the berries. They were quite good. So good that Pichu didn't care about the juices from the berries were smothered all over his face.

Mew13
June 11th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Shock reached down and wiped the warm juice away in a motherly way. She then turned to Zapper and said, "Of course you're a big help!"

She was being more motherly than she intended, and quickly snapped out of it.

katfox2
June 11th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks. Zapper ran to the shore and sat down on to the cool sand. She looked at the Golden Sunset and thought, Is there anyone like me out there.....?
She started to cry. :'(

Shinin
June 12th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Electer ate another glowing roasted berry, which also gives the eater supersonic hearing. He heard Zapper crying, and in literally half a second, he was there. "What's wrong?" he asked.

katfox2
June 12th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Why am I like this???
Is there is there any pokemon like me at all???
Am I the only one???
She stared at Electer with her wet eyes waiting for his reply.

dqle
June 13th, 2004, 04:54 AM
After licking his lips clean, Pichu ran over to Zapper. "Well, I'm probably the only Pokmon who likes to wear clothes!" he said gleefully. He snapped on his goggles, which hurt by the way, and jumped into the calm ocean. He decided that it was time for a break.

katfox2
June 13th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Thanks, Pichu.......
but, I just don't understand why this is happing to me.
Why am I a pokemon known as, Zer.
No other pokemon has ever changed into this form before.

Shinin
June 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
"There may be another one like you out there..." Electer said to Zapper. "Somewhere out there..."

katfox2
June 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I guess your right, there might be another pokemon like me.
Thanks for cheering me up.
I feel a little bit better.
Hey, lets go finish our shelter, before it gets dark. ^_^

Shinin
June 14th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"Yeah, the sun is starting to go away." said Electer. He ate a roasted glowing berry and got to work.

katfox2
June 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Zapper picked up a log and roled it to Electer, as always.
An hour later, they were finished with their first shelter.
Then, they had to finish the second one.

Shinin
June 14th, 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: second one? there was a second one?

katfox2
June 14th, 2004, 02:34 PM
OOC: second one? there was a second one?

OOC: There were actully three. :cheeky:
But, I think I said that there were three in the the first part of the story. :classic:

Shinin
June 14th, 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC: OK

IC:
Electer ate a couple more glowing roasted berries and got to work. He was going lightning fast back and forth between the new shelter and the logs. Eventually, it was finished. He got tired and found a glowing berry. However, this one was glowing blindingly. Electer roasted it and it exploded. He looked at where it was. A small nut was there. He picked it up and examined it.

dqle
June 15th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Finally, the homes they built were finally complete. After Pichu took a swim, he worked very hard for a Pichu to get the homes complete. Right after the homes were complete, Pichu fell on the ground, sighing heavily. He was glad the work was done. Now he thought that since the work's done, there can be more playtime.

Pichu rolled his head to face the glowing berry Electer zapped. Without getting up, Pichu yelled "What's that? I never saw a berry like that one before!"

Shinin
June 15th, 2004, 03:23 AM
"I don't know." said Electer. He ate it. Suddenly, he started running around really fast. "That berry made me super hyper!"

katfox2
June 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Ohhh....Electer, watch out for that huge rock!!!
You are heading right towards it!!!

Shinin
June 16th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Electer noticed the rock. When he ran into it, he went right through it, making a tunnel. And he wasn't hurt at all. "That berry is awesome!" he said.

katfox2
June 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Okay....that was a little weird.
Did I say little, I mean that was really weird.
Hmmmmm.....I think you ate a berry that has a hyper blast inside.
It would stop in a while. You might want to run a little bit more, so that way you could get rid some of your energy.

Shinin
June 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"OK." said Electer, who was still running. He ran into the water and ran over it. "Nice!" he said. He ran back. After a couple minutes he stopped running and fell asleep.