PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstone Cafe'

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 05:46 PM
This is an open club, that you don't have to like a certain thing to join. Just come in grab a seat and order a nice cool drink.

This will be done in a loosly based rp way, example:

*walks in and looks around* Hey what's up?

No skill required, I just thought I'd make it more like a club and have some twist to it.

This is just a cool way to hang out and socialize. All you need to do is state what you want to be, example:

Co-owner, bartender.

The facitlies are list below:

1. Bar. NO Alchol! Just lemonade, soda, and stuff.
2. Lounge. This is located in the back where there is a tv, three couches, and 5 lazy boy recliners
3. Game room. Located as soon as you walk in, there is an arcade, 3 pool tables, and an Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2 area.
4. Pool. In the backyard.

I hope this isn't against the rules, this is just a club with an rping twist to it. Of course you don't have to rp if you don't want to, it's just for the people who like rping. Like I said you can have any interest and fit in here.

Hope people join this.

~Ozy~
May 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
*Walks on in*
Hey yo! I understand you're in need of a barkeep. I'm up for it. Got a dance floor?
*Goes to lounge, takes shoes off, and plops down on couch*

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 03:28 AM
*gets of bar table* huh? Yeah, I need a bartender. You can be on e if you want. *walks over and post paper on front window*

Memberlist:

Raichu Master - Owner
The Adamant Dodger - Bartender

Here some more positions you can be other than the examples I showed you:

Co-owner
Disc jockey
Lifeguard

there's more to come as soon as I think of more.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 05:00 AM
'Scool. Thanks. I can cook a bit too, if you want.
*Gets up and walks behind bar*

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 05:16 AM
You can if you want, that is if anyone else joins.

*New members the positions I mentioned are just a few, if you can think of anything else, let me know and I'll okay it. and new memebers you don't have to have a position, you can just chill if you want. :D

The Vince Knight
May 8th, 2004, 05:25 AM
*As I walk down the street of the thunderstone cafe...*
Hmmm I need to cool down. I'll go in!
*Races in*
Hmm... So can I have a diet coke?

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 06:36 AM
*turns around to see Dragon Master* Hey. Sure wait a minute.

*opens refrig behind bar counter, gets diet coke* Here you go, why don't you stay and hang out? How about a game of pool? My treat.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 07:35 AM
*walks in with his moogle* its time we had a drink. *goes to the bar and orders somthing* a lemonade please.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 08:22 AM
*sits down beside Philibro with a lemonade* here you go. And if you want to become a member of the thunderstone cafe' just sign your name on this paper. *hands philibro a sign up paper*

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, sorry all. Kinda fell asleep. Anyone want a stir-fry?

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 09:44 AM
*signs the papers* Kupo sign aswell. *showed it the little moogle and it signed it.* we are in.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 11:12 AM
thank you, now you may enjoy the benefits of Thunderstone cafe'. You can use the pool, and once we get our expansion you can use it. I'm not sure what the expansions going to be but there is going to be one.

TAD can I get a cheeseburger instead? I don't really like stir-fry.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 11:52 AM
*walks over to a chair and sits down as he did a fire spell to make the fire nice and warm* there you go Fire moomba a nice place for you.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 12:04 PM
*walkes over to the xbox section and starts playing D&D Heroes* So what's your moogles name Philibro?

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Well they are called Clair, Charlie and Kirsty. They all was named after my brothers and sisters who died in the black mage fight 3 years ago. So i got these they were my brother and sisters. And meet mine Kupo who has beebn with me all my life.

Castrainer
May 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
*Enters the caf*

Wheres the menu? =P
*changes the jukebox music to the Sonic Heroes theme*
I love this music XD

*looks at the menu*
I want this hamburger!

So, whats the topic? ^^'

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:32 PM
*Puts the burger on a bun* Hey, RM, want anything on the burger? And what kind of cheese? Cast, I'll have your burger done real quick too.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Castrainer what can i get you. a drink or somthing to eat. *changes the theme to Team Sonics tune*

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Yellow american TAD! *shuts off xbox and walks over to castrainer* Hey cast want to join? Here if you want to join, just sign here *points to the dotted line on a peice of paper*

Here's the member list:

Raichu Master - Owner
Philibro - Member

Castrainer
May 8th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Castrainer what can i get you. a drink or somthing to eat. *changes the theme to Team Sonics tune*

*Change the Team Sonic Theme to the Team Dark Theme*

Plz! I want a lemonade and some fries... Weather (My Castform) wants a Pkmn Food plz!

Yellow american TAD! *shuts off xbox and walks over to castrainer* Hey cast want to join? Here if you want to join, just sign here *points to the dotted line on a peice of paper*

Here's the member list:

Raichu Master - Owner
Philibro - Member

Humm... Can i be the waiter?

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 12:47 PM
coming up *changes the trakc to Team Dark theme and brings out a Lemonade, Fries and some Pokemon Food and a Toy for Casterform.* There you go. Please do join this club its very good. *takes the papers off raichu and gives them to Castrainer* PLease think about it.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:53 PM
One Am cheese burger for RM. *slides burger down bar* Cast, your burgers done too.*Comes out from behind bar and sits on a stool*

Castrainer
May 8th, 2004, 12:54 PM
coming up *changes the trakc to Team Dark theme and brings out a Lemonade, Fries and some Pokemon Food and a Toy for Casterform.* There you go. Please do join this club its very good. *takes the papers off raichu and gives them to Castrainer* PLease think about it.

I really need to read all those papers to be a waiter? O_o Oh well... *start reading*

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 12:59 PM
*grabs the burgers and passed them to RM and checked the stock list ready for the suplies coming in.* Right anyone need anything just ask. *works some money sums for the clubs new area*

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Hey, um, Phil, we got any green tea back there?

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 01:08 PM
It's only one paper Cast, it's a short form saying your a member of Thunderstone Cafe', so just sign here and put that your going to be a waiter.

Woah, Philbro! Are you my secretary/DJ? haha.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 01:10 PM
yeah want a cup of green tea

Castrainer
May 8th, 2004, 01:10 PM
It's only one paper Cast, it's a short form saying your a member of Thunderstone Cafe', so just sign here and put that your going to be a waiter.

Woah, Philbro! Are you my secretary/DJ? haha.

*sign the paper*

Here I go!

~Casty (Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!)

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Yeah i am RM and we should be able to fit a Pokemon Pen in now if you want me to. To put pokemon in it.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Actually, if you'd just bring me the pot and tea leaves that's be cool. And a cup of course.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 01:29 PM
*brings out a Pot of tea Leaves and a cup for Adamant* there you go.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Updated Member list!

Raichu Master - Owner
Philbro - Secretary and DJ
Castrainer - Waiter

I wonder if 100marios would want to join........

Pokemon pen? Sure why not, and if we have enough money left over than we can get a spa in beside the pool.

Now we need a Pokemon day care type person.

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Hmmmmm...Daycar, I dunno anyone who would work. *sips tea* I mean, so far we're the only one who've showed an interest.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 03:02 PM
well we have enough for the pen and the spar *buolds the greatest pen in the world and builds the greatest spar in the world* there done. *gets a drink of water and downs it in one go.*

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 03:13 PM
yeah I think your right TAD. Oh well, I don't think we'll need a pen until we get more members. Anyone up for a game of pool?

The Vince Knight
May 8th, 2004, 03:16 PM
DID EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT ME?!?!?!?
*Sips from diet coke*
Unless you did I'll want to be...... top cooker for hamburgers and fries and noodles and stuff. So When I'm done I'll give the food to the waiter.... and thats all.

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Here is the form please fill it in ty.

Castrainer
May 8th, 2004, 03:18 PM
DID EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT ME?!?!?!?
*Sips from diet coke*
Unless you did I'll want to be...... top cooker for hamburgers and fries and noodles and stuff. So When I'm done I'll give the food to the waiter.... and thats all.

Wants something? Im the waiter, hehe. We have brand new peanuts... i think ^^'

The Vince Knight
May 8th, 2004, 03:21 PM
hmm.... *Reads* This will take a while....
*5 mins later...*
There signed!!!!

Deoxys55
May 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
**Shouting through the door** Hey am I allowed to bring pokmon in here?

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 03:24 PM
ty wellcome the boss will add you to the list you may staert your work. Or still hang out because we are not very busy as you can see. *puts the paper on the boss's desk*

The Vince Knight
May 8th, 2004, 03:29 PM
so want do you want?
*Runs into the kitchen To get ready*
5 mins later...
*Runs out*
So heres ya menu,what do ya want?
*Hands menu*

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 03:31 PM
hm a plain hamburger and som fries. Please

The Vince Knight
May 8th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Coming right in 5 mins!
5 mins later...
*Hands philbro fires and hamburger*
There!

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Hey, DM, mind getting me some noodles? *shouts back towards door* Yeah, bring 'em on in as long as they don't disrupt anything!

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 04:54 PM
So I guess here is the new member list?

Member list:

Raichu Master - Owner
Castrainer - Waiter
Dragon Master - Cook

*looks at Deoxys55* sure come in. We got a pen you can put any pokemon in. And if you want you can join Thunderstone Cafe'.

Oh and you should put your title and the club in your sig, here's an example:

Bartender of Thunderstone Cafe', or Cook of Thunderstone cafe'.

Okay? Good.

Chairman Kaga
May 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Quick, someone get me something to drink! I need to join this club! Quick, quick, I need some *collapses*

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 06:49 PM
*Quickly throws together an extremely caffinated beverage* Hey, DM, get the new guy some eggs, would 'ya? *Slides extremely caffinated beverage down to pickup station*

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:01 PM
*walks up to bar with her espeon* One Pepsi, please. *sits down*

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:04 PM
One Pepsi cola, nic cool, refreshing Pepsi cola, yessir, sit down and chill with your firends on a hot summer's day Pepsi cola comn' right up.
*Hands him a Coke in a Pepsi glass*

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 12:39 AM
hello all *passes forms to everyone who wnats to join* sign it and decide who you want to be. a member or a different person like us.

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 03:34 AM
I was sleeping sorry, so what's up? *looks at the new people* hey costumers!

So any of you want to join? *Philbro THEN passes out the papers to the potiential members*

Philbro your sig is old, it says your going to marry LuLu but LuLu is already married to Wakka! :knockedou

~Ozy~
May 9th, 2004, 05:30 AM
*Wakes up* Good sleep all, good sleep. Nice to see y'all again.

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Can I get a hamburger Tad? It's 11:01 where I come from. *sits down at bar waiting for food*

Chairman Kaga
May 9th, 2004, 07:51 AM
*is revived*

Ah, thanks! Eggs and a cup-o-caffeine...the breakfast of champions...

*begins eating, lays a 1000 bill on the counter*

coco
May 9th, 2004, 08:02 AM
*walks in* hi everybody!
*sees pool* yay a pool! *jumps in*
wait, there's no lifeguard! help me!! AAAAAAHH!!!

Chairman Kaga
May 9th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Arrgh! I'll save you! *jumps in, rescues coco*

Wait...I don't have the strength to pull myself out of the water now >_< Somebody throw me a life vest or something! *begins to float to other side of the pool*

I'm going to drown, somebody sav-*trips over staircase out of pool*

Nevermind that...I didn't see the stairs ^^;;

*leans up against counter* I sure could use some Mt. Dew or something...

coco
May 9th, 2004, 08:40 AM
*buys a lemonade* whew, thanks Chairman Kaga! now that i'm alive, can i be lifeguard? i can swim!

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 09:13 AM
hm we need to hire one and i do njto care about my sig i am going to kill wakka then hey it seems right. *walks over and gives everyone a free drink of there choice.*

~Ozy~
May 9th, 2004, 09:27 AM
RM, your burger's up. Phil, do we have any DOA2 music?

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 09:36 AM
hey yeha sure* sticks the track in and plays it* hey anyone wanan go to my rpg.

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 11:00 AM
CC (coco) here's a form you can be a lifeguard if you want to. Just sign your name at the bottom and put that your the lifeguard. CK (Chairman Kaga) you can join to! *hands both of them a form while eating a burger*

Yo, P! Lulu's already pregnant, and married to Wakka! So if you kill Wakka your still stuck with his baby! haha! :P

coco
May 9th, 2004, 11:06 AM
ok *signs paper* now i'm a lifeguard! woohoo!
*jumps in pool*

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 11:07 AM
A. My Rpg Click Here (http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=11510) And B. I like ito have a baby with lulu i just get it into its head that i am its father der.

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Yeah that could work too........ :sleeping:

Member List:
Raichu Master - Owner
Castrainer - Waiter
Dragon Master - Cook
Coco - Lifeguard

Hey look! The club is growing we're to 6 members! YAY! :)

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 11:26 AM
told you i have it all under control :D

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 11:29 AM

*finishes lunch* P, you up for a game of pool?

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 11:32 AM
yeah go on then Dolls be a sec *grabs a cue* you can go first

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 11:36 AM
*breaks, does a fairly decent job in doing so* go ahead, I did the break. *takes cue from his hand*

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 11:38 AM
*hits the white and pots in a red.* your turn

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 11:44 AM
*hits white ball, and pockets the red striped ball (I'm not to good with the numbers!)* Cya later I got to go eat.

Philbro
May 9th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Ok i go look for somone to play on my rpg wee

Raichu Master
May 10th, 2004, 12:10 PM
*enters cafe* hey! I'm back had to go to school before I got to reply. I'm really tired and worn out. I need to relax. *looks around, no one is around* oh...... no ones here. I guess I'll get a lemonade and go tan near the pool/

*get's lemonade, then goes to locker room to change into swimsuit, walks over to a bed chair thingy* Lemonade in hand, nice warm day, suns out. Time to lay back and tan. *lays down and sips lemonade every now and then*

The Vince Knight
May 11th, 2004, 04:08 AM
I forgot to change my sig because I wasn't avalable until now.
Sooo I ill do that after I'm done with this.
Anyone want a New organized menu?
*Gets new menu*
Have somethin!
Thunderstone Cafe Menu:
Chips small $2.00 medium $2.30 large $2.50
Burger $2.00
Drink small $2.00 medium $2.30 large $2.50
Combos
Chips,Burger and drink $4.00

If theres anything you want to change for the menu ask me.
*Goes back cooking*

Philbro
May 11th, 2004, 04:40 AM
yawn can i have a chips, burger and a drink please *puts $4.00 on the table plus $4.00 tips*

Shinin
May 11th, 2004, 12:39 PM
*I walk in with a gun*
Gimme all your money!

j/k lol

*Walks in*
Hit me with a beer.

Philbro
May 11th, 2004, 01:12 PM
we only serve non alcaholic i am afraid

coco
May 11th, 2004, 02:37 PM
just a question..de we have any security guards around here?

Castrainer
May 11th, 2004, 02:43 PM
just a question..de we have any security guards around here?

*go Hariyama*

Now we have >=D

~Ozy~
May 11th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Chips and a burger for Phil, and a Virgin Banana Daquri for Shinin. while I'm at it, I have some chicken a noodles for anyone who wants them.

Philbro
May 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
ty adamant anyways lets see who else is on todays member list.

The Vince Knight
May 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
We don't serve beer.... anyway any more stuff you want to add to the menu? Anyone?

~Ozy~
May 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Lesee, do you do anything Asain? Wok? Stir fry? Various pork dishes? Beef? Chicken? Fish? Ohhh, or properly done babyback ribs? Those are heaven.

Philbro
May 15th, 2004, 12:01 AM
hm calm down people can i have a full breakfast its 9:01 in teh morning here please

Raichu Master
May 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I just got back from my canoe trip this weekend. What did I miss? And can I have three burgers? I'm starving!

~Ozy~
May 16th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Well, I suppose since you just got a workout that we don't have to feel guilty about pumping fat and grease into you. Other than that, I ordered a drum set *Yay for drummers!*

Ytnim
May 17th, 2004, 05:35 AM
I wanna join!!! I don't wanna be some normal member I wanna be someone!!! Anyone got any ideas of who I can be?

Philbro
May 17th, 2004, 09:23 AM
hm i wonder what should we have next oh i know a place to play on everygame and consle in the world *makes a gaming hut area* there have fun.