View Full Version : Level 2 Milotics With Mirror Coat

May 20th, 2007, 10:03 PM
yes, i have finally began my breeding today. so far, i have only gotten 2, but have a bunch more feebas i need to evolve. obviously the most annoying part is feeding him all the poffins in order to get him to evolve :P

yes, all they have is
Mirror Coat

so they are ready for your customization. behold, that painful son of a poop, milotic, why take the work of finding a feebas, and giving him all those poffins, in order to evolve him? why not just take one of mine, and get boosted exp!

just make me an offer, and we'll see. i plan to produce some more milotics in the near future, they are just a pain to breed, so good offers, i await you ;)

also have a ton of eevee eggs, but will hatch them before making the trade, you gotta have boosted EXP durr :3

[edit] oh yeah, please be patient with trades. i'm at work most of the day, and can only trade when i get home. i still read the boards at work though. i'm also not going to just give all of them away instantly, i gotta let this thread unfold first :(

May 20th, 2007, 10:21 PM
also, i have a bunch of feebas from when i was trying to get a feebas that would breed with my corsola, so i could give them all mirror coat, so if you want a free level 1 feebas (i have no idea why) with your trade, just let me know, teehee :P

Angelic Diablo
May 21st, 2007, 1:35 AM
Umm I could give you a dragon dancing larvitar (if you want an Adament [+atk -sp atk] just let me know)

May 21st, 2007, 6:21 AM
I can give you a dratini or fossil pokemon

May 21st, 2007, 8:20 AM
bah! i forgot to water my berries before work, and let my friend borrow my DS :( i guess i'll only get 3 berries per tree instead of 5 >_< it's okay, the offers aren't coming in that fast anyways, if this keeps up everyone who wants one should get one :P

Virtual Headache
May 21st, 2007, 8:36 AM
I need a Feebas^^
I don't care about its moves and level.

What do you want in return?
Are there any Pokémon you still need?

Perhaps a Sinnoh starter or a Cyndaquil.
I can also give you shiny stones if you want.

May 21st, 2007, 8:45 AM
milotic with mirror coat for either a cyndaquil or charmander egg

May 21st, 2007, 8:46 AM
i can give a lucky egg 4 it

May 21st, 2007, 12:55 PM
A Shinx with fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang and crunch?

May 21st, 2007, 2:47 PM
Could I have a Modest Milotic for a Spiritomb or a Regigagas? And if you have a Fire Stone, could I have one of those as well, and I'll attach a good item to the Spiritomb or Regigagas?