View Full Version : My new rp..please join..

May 8th, 2004, 2:01 PM
Okay, I'm going to start rping again (I quit on friday but now I'm back!)
This is an rp for four, and ONLY FOUR people. What you do is you state what starter you have (Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Pikachu), and no one can choose the same one as someone else! Also state if you nicknamed it, and what it's called if it is, and if it's a male or female.

Story(yes it stinks..):
Four trainers get their pokmon from proffesor Oak and star their jurney to the indigo platue(sp?)

I'm not rping in this one.I caculate exp gained in battle for players and make sure no one's spaming and I'll be gym leaders when you get there.

Please Join!

May 8th, 2004, 2:56 PM
Kay, I'll join.

Name: Paige
Pokemon: Pikachu, Female, Spark (Corny, I know.... but you'll understand my reasoning eventually.)
Looks: Short, blond hair, braided in cornrows.... emerald green eyes, medium skin
Personality: Outgoing, loves pokemon, wants to become a breeder, loves guys and flirting, loves to learn, merciless on the battlefield

May 8th, 2004, 3:07 PM
Seems interesting enough (alright, and I'm developing a thing for Mew13's charas). I'll join.

Name: Garret
Appearance: Straight red-brown hair, violet eyes, wearing a black t shirt, old army shirt, gren cargo pants
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Solaris
Personality: Quiet, withdrawn, and random if you get to know him.

May 10th, 2004, 2:45 AM
Name: mike
Appearance: blue pants. fire red shrit with a bigger and longer brock vest. i fire fishing hat that is covering brown hair
Pokemon: charmander
Personality: leaderlike. quiet.

now i here.

May 11th, 2004, 5:59 PM
One more person...... come on now......

Eevee Tamer
May 12th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Why does everyone leave out Eevee?It's also a starting Pokemon! :'(

May 12th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I've never herd of Evee as a starter, but if it is then it's not one in this rp.

May 12th, 2004, 2:12 PM
In Yellow it was Gary/Blue's starter.

May 12th, 2004, 2:35 PM
Name: Kirby00
Race: Kirby of course!
Starter: ill have squirtle as the final starter...
(lol just in time) hehe his name is squirt and he always smiles and makes bubbles.
Appearance: Pink, short and chubby (but dont mention the wight or ill eat u!)
Personality: Nice, but will beat meanies up!

May 12th, 2004, 4:47 PM
Okay then, let's get started!! *thinks a moment* Uh, where do we start?

May 12th, 2004, 4:55 PM

May 14th, 2004, 2:34 PM
hey we have to keep this going... dont let it be last on the rp sections list. keep posting and try to start the storyline alrdy

May 14th, 2004, 2:37 PM
It was Piage's 15th Birthday, and she was finally able to go on her Pokemon Journey! Her mother had always been a bit protective over her. She packed her bag, woke up Spark, and then headed to Oak's lab, where she would meet the others tagging along on her journey for the 1st time. She could hardly contain her excitement!

May 14th, 2004, 3:05 PM
I met with Paige with her Spark (Pikachu), and told her my pokemon was squirtle. My squirtle slowly came out of its shell and shly smiled. Paige's pikachu made a funny face, and thats when my Squirt made bubbles, showing his new found friendship

May 14th, 2004, 4:55 PM
"Ohcrap, ohcrap, ohcrap, ohcrap." Garret had woken up late again, and today, of all days. Absolutely stupid. He tossed last night's shirt on, hopping into blue jeans while he went down the stairs. Grabbing a piece of toast, as he rushed out the front door, he barely remembered to grab Solaris's Pokeball from the front table. He vaulted over the front gate joining the other two as the came up the hill.

May 14th, 2004, 8:10 PM
I met up with the strange boy running up the hill in a hurry, he tells me his name is Garret and introduces his bulbasaur to me and Paige. my Squirtle walks up to the bored looking bulbasaur and makes bubbles, bulbasaur laughs and does a little dance. We all laugh and say that he will grow up to be a dancer, bulbasaur dance and shoots out petals. It jsut learned petal dance! *yay*

May 16th, 2004, 5:27 PM
OOC: Kirby, do NOT control people's pokemon! What if Garret didn't want his Bulbasaur to learn Petal Dance? You are to control your characters and your characters alone!!

IC: Paige saw Garret coming, and peered at him interestedly. His violet eyes were quite attractive. Shock raced up to him and called out "Pika Pika!" Nat giggled and said, "I think Shock likes you!"

May 16th, 2004, 6:37 PM
"Hehe, I think so too" Garret said, cramming the last of his toast into his mouth and reaching down to pet Shock. Solaris ran over to Garret, wanting some of the attention too, petals still drifting gently down. <OOC>I don't mind, one of my fvorite attacks, actually<OOC> "Anyway, wer'd probably better get going. The professor will be waiting."

May 17th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Ooc: I'm the professor, like I said, I'm not rping as my own character, just being people they meet and events that take place. I'm also here to calculate damage and experice gain, so no one becomes unfair.

May 17th, 2004, 3:12 PM
dont forget to wait for charmander, i hear that's the final trianer we have to met b4 we met the prof.

May 17th, 2004, 3:45 PM
"Well, if he's late, we shouldn't be punished for his tardiness!" Paige said, brushing back her blond cornrows. She knelt down to pat Shock, and gave it a yellow Pokeblock. It nibbled happily, exclaiming "Pika Pika!!" Paige noticed shocks flying from her Pikachu's cheeks. "You're getting a cold," she muttered, reaching into her bag for some medicine. Paige dreamed of becoming Pokemon Master/Breeder and had already come up with some of her own tonics and recipies for her Pikachu. She has studied under Nurse Joy, and Professor Maple, a close family friend.

May 17th, 2004, 4:03 PM
hey, i want to be a breeder too, but i make food for all kinds of pokemon... I took lessons from brock b4 i started my pokemon journey recently... He mails me medicine recipies, and food recipies, and all kinds of things... i have his *PDA want it too?

May 17th, 2004, 4:17 PM
"Sure," she said after administering her medicine. She recieved the PDA and turned to Garret, "So, are we off or what?" she asked impatiently.

May 17th, 2004, 4:30 PM
"Course we are. Why waste time?" Garret checked to make Solaris was with him, then turned up towards the lab. Turning around to talk to everyone, he said "So, what'd you think will be happening up at the lab? Aside from the Indigo registry, I mean."

May 17th, 2004, 5:32 PM
"Who knows? Maple's lab was always bustling with business, but Oak is a totally different person!" She noticed the sparks flying from Shock's cheeks had subsided, a sign that the medicine was working. She walked up beside Garret, passed him, and headed tword the lab with only one thing on her mind: Training!!

May 17th, 2004, 5:47 PM
dont powerplay mew13 esp after u told me not too. i was gonna say but u have to gimme the *pdas of oak and maple 1st... (b4 i gave brocks)

May 17th, 2004, 5:51 PM
OOC: Sorry, you can have Maple's but I don't know Oaks, I never studied under him...

May 17th, 2004, 5:55 PM
ok doesnt matter we gonna meet him neways...

May 17th, 2004, 6:06 PM
Letting his excitement and a more childish side take over, Garret spread out his arms and jacket, running up to the lab making airplane noises. This was the strat of his ultimate goal, and as he opened the gate, he imagined the scene.

"Hello battle fans, this is the championship match of the Indigo League! This final match between two extraordinary trainers from Pallet Town is a battle sure to excite and amaze. Over here we have Ash Ketcum, a longtime favorite in the tournament circut. Over here is a promising young trainer from Ash's hometown, Garret Millder!" It was hours later, and the battle had been a harsh one. Finally, it was down to this final match between Venasaur and Pikachu. The two were worn out from the clash, breathing hard and aching from various hits. "You've been a good opponent, Ash!" Garret called out across the field "But it's time for me to end this! Venasaur, SOLARBEAM!" He yelled, and the powerful blast tore across the field, catching Pikachu full on. The Championship was his.

Garret shook his head out of the pleasent vision, and jogged up to the Professor's house, knocking on the door.

May 18th, 2004, 2:59 AM
ooc:sorry i saw that this rp dide so i stop wating it. but i here.

ic:i saw the time and drop my fork. "mom how come you didn't tell me it time for me to leave." she told me."well i didn't want to bother you." i siad"thanks mom. well bye i see you when i see you. i send an e-mail when i can" i sid this sadly knowing it going to be a long time. then my dad came to say good bye. "bye son. here i want you to have this poketop. you will need it." my mom then say."if you see us say hi" i said back "okay now bye." i ran out to prof. oak's lab and with charmander in his pokeball. when i got inside i saw that the other 3 people were there and watching a battle.

May 18th, 2004, 2:16 PM
Paige giggled at the sight og Garrett making the airplane noises. She could tell he'd be a serious contender in battle. She was looking forward to meeting Professor Oak, and asking him a few questions!! Shock jogged along beside her as she raced to catch up with Garret, childishly giggling the whole time.

May 18th, 2004, 3:37 PM
Squirt knew, after tellingit, that this was the final trainer, and he had a charmander... squirtle was anxious to meet it and went up to garret and asked it if it could, but since it was in poke language, it looked as if garret was confused...

May 19th, 2004, 2:58 PM
And so.... the four reach the lab and meet Professor Oak....

May 19th, 2004, 5:35 PM
squirtle rushed if first and ran to give prof. oak a hug, I lafed and smiled in excitement at how respected of a person he was by all pokemon...

May 20th, 2004, 2:56 AM
i saw the group and me and charmander saw how that litte blue turtle was looking at me. "hey char. did you see how that squirtle was looking at us." he nodded to say yes. "do you think we can beat him?" he said "char" to mean maybe. "well let listne to what the prof has to say

May 20th, 2004, 2:59 PM
my squirtle secretly hurt that and gave char the look... a look of i can beat you, but ill let you win the first battle for you, and your trainer wont know...

May 21st, 2004, 2:25 AM
charamder saw that look and i saw that he saw that. "he told you some thing in that look did he charmander." he said "char" i just nodded "well when we go battle he be amaze with the attack that you know"

May 21st, 2004, 12:27 PM
"Ah, how nice to see all of you with your first pokmon! Now to get to matters. You are all new to the world of pokmon, so you will need to know the basics. First of all, this is a pokball, as some of you know. You use it to expand your collection of pokmon, but not all pokmon are caught with them easily. You must weaken stronger ones, and very powerful pokmon need higher quality balls to catch them. That is why you must keep your own pokmon at max health, for they need to be able to fight, for fun or for training. To replenish energy and strengh, visit the pokmon center daily. One more thing. My dream was to catch all the pokmon in the world and study them. But I am too old! So, I want all of you to complete my dream for me. Here- Take these pokdexes. They are high-tech computers that record the data of all the pokmon you catch. So, go on out into the world, and try to catch them all! I will keep you up to date through the phone, found at all pokmon centers. When you all have all of your badges, come see me for a map to Indigo Platue. Now go on!"

May 21st, 2004, 1:44 PM
"Awesome!" Paige said. "Alright Shock, Let's GO!!"

May 21st, 2004, 1:50 PM
"Thank you, professor." Garret said, leaving the lab and ambling off with Solaris towards the town gates, stopping to grab a jacket and his pack on the way.

May 21st, 2004, 2:45 PM
I said "you guys, since we r all new and (itll also be easier for us to rp, and probably deoxyss55 too) its our first time, why dont we explore together and at least go to the first gym together... then we wont feel alone or scared as new trainer... I know i wont be scared bu i still think it would be funner to travel w/ u guys, wut do u think?" My squirtle looked at charmander and said "i heard ur trainer say u had a special move... why dont yuo show me in a battle?"

May 22nd, 2004, 4:21 AM
Ooc: It would also be easier if people use proper grammar in their posts. :p

May 22nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
hey! i hope YOUR NOT targeting me... =|)

May 22nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Ooc: No, I'm just saying lots of people type like that and it ticks me. I'm not trying to offend anyone.

May 22nd, 2004, 4:49 PM
"Okay," Paige said in Reply to Kirby's remark, although she wasn't looking at Kirby. She was glancing at Garret, hoping he'd agree to travel along too. She glanced at the other two now, and it looked like they were getting ready to battle. She reached into her bag and pulled out a sketch pad and a pencil. She sat down on the grass to draw a couple of pictures and take some notes. She was, after all, going to need the info later on down the road.

May 22nd, 2004, 5:03 PM
Secretyl my squirtle jsut wanted to challenge the charmander and beat it up so every1 could see not b/c it was going to let it win! ahaha! that was 1 of the real reasons why i want them to travel along, so it would beat up charmander over and over... but not all the time jsut when they agreed on battling (or when charmander wanted to lose). but that wasnt the whole reason to travel together as i though to myself... i did want to start w/ them and make friends w/ them, and not feel too alone until i made my own friends... my squirtle was quite nice, but it jsut had fun winning battles as any pokemon would... manipulation and tricking, and teasing was my squirlte's specialty as were all squirtles but it wasnt always mean to people, jsut when it wanted to be... i mean after all it is the leader of the SQUIRTLE SQUAD,

May 22nd, 2004, 6:51 PM
"Meh, whatever," Greet agreed to the idea. Paige was looking like a rather interesting companion. He leaned back against a the fence rail to watch the battle, thinking through everything in his pack. He needed to make sure that everything was in place and ready to go. "Rope" he muttered. "How could I forget the rope?"

May 22nd, 2004, 7:09 PM
squritle looked at charmander and used a hydropump (squritle squad leader remember) *it may have missed*...then *tried* to slap charmander to embarrass it, my squritle used fake tears to make fun of it... it was the FUNNIEST thing ever. squirtle went up to it and used scary face. squirtle blew a kiss at it and walked away, now i was laughing histerically

May 23rd, 2004, 7:36 AM
Paige put down her pad and pencil immediatly, ashamed at the way Kirby was trating his new companions. She slowly shook her head and leaned against the tree.

Shock began prodding her arm, as though she wanted something. Paige smiled and opened her pack. She pulled out a small box with a tightly closed lid (to keep wandering paws out in the middle of the night....) and opened it. She pulled out a yellow Pokeblock and gave it to the ever-hungry Pikachu.

Paige then turned her attention to the Charmander and its trainer, wondering how they would handle the embarassing display. She held her breath, hoping there wouldn't be an explosion between the compainons before they had even got out on the road....

May 23rd, 2004, 7:49 AM
<OOC>Dude, you were told about godmodding once. I'm telling you again. You just declared three attacks sucessfully hit, not to mention dictating your opponents actions without giving him a chance to respond. If you're concerned by his absence from the RP, PM him or something. If he's worth anything as an RPer then he'll know when to say an attack has hit or missed, and you do the same. If it's a comcont then it's a different matter, but this is a player. Please don't do it again.<OOC>

May 23rd, 2004, 3:39 PM
oh im sorry, and whats a comcont? ill edit the message so it makes me seem less mean/godmoding.... i hope he responds soon, b/c then we will be waiting for him... :rambo: :tired:

May 23rd, 2004, 6:21 PM
<OOC>In the various RPing communities I come from, a comcont is the abbreviation for computer controlled, or, just a randomly created character used briefly to further the story. None of the normal RPing rules apply to them.<OOC>

May 24th, 2004, 2:45 AM
occ:i think your pkmn(your sqartle is a bit too powerful for a beginner.)
the hydro pump miss. "hey leave char alone. but we figth back with a Anicent Power"
a lots of rocks flew to the tiny blue turtle

May 24th, 2004, 1:57 PM
Ooc: Kirby please post a launched attack and wait for the person to answer before you keep attacking.

May 25th, 2004, 3:04 PM
hey i said it may have missed, and TRIED to slap it... it hydropump is too powerful for a beginner then why does charmander know ancient power? i least i have a better reason, like being the eader of the squirtle squad :sleeping: *innocent*

May 26th, 2004, 2:51 AM
because if you make an egg of a charmander. the charmander that hatches from the egg is able to learn egg moves. and anicent power is one of the egg moves that charmander is able to learn if it came out of an egg. try the pokedex at seribii.net. it tells you these things.

May 26th, 2004, 5:09 PM
ya well same if you have 2 blastioises that know hydro pump and i get a squirtle that knows it esp if squirtle squad leader

May 27th, 2004, 2:40 AM
ok can we get back to the RP. where were we?

May 30th, 2004, 2:47 PM
We were about to leave the town....

IC: Paige picked up her bag and headed down the dusty path. "You guys comin or not?" she yelled over her shoulder at the others.

"Pika Pika!" called Shock from it's perch on Paige's shoulder.

June 2nd, 2004, 9:15 AM
OOC: Not to double post but, I WILL NOT LET THIS RP DIE!!

IC: Realizing she was walking alone, Paige looked back at the others, waiting for them to come along. She surveyed her (hopefully) new companions, wondering what the next few weeks would bring.

June 3rd, 2004, 3:51 PM
i ran up to her and said she is going to have a hard time w/ brock's rock type, so i told her that my pokemon's mother knows how to surf and sometimes pikachu's can learn to so if she wanted to teach her pikachu it would be great... as my squirtle knew hydro-pump/surf (hydropump's reasoning was stated above)

June 4th, 2004, 3:53 PM
Paige smiled at Kirby. "Okay," she said, thankful for the help. A good water attack would totally catch Brock off gaurd.

Paige looked hopefully at the others, hoping they'd come along to.

June 4th, 2004, 10:15 PM
i told her to come w/ me to the water at the very bottom of Pallet town, i said give me your pikachu... and let my squirtle swim it oer to its mother... it you let it it should be back in less than an hour and have the surf technique... itlle take longer b/c its not a water type and it has to have a surf board to do it properly (like a human), ill be right back, jsut put it on pikachu and ill buy the surf boards now... i ran to the surf shop far, but not too far and spent money on a kid sized surfboard, big enough for a riachu if her pika evolved but not too big for a pikachu, it had squirtle squad on the front which was perfect, and my famous squirtle's face on the back... i coudltn wait to ocme back after this quest and show every1 it wouldnt be a squirtle forever and eventually would start the bloastioise squad! i ran back with the board and offered it to Paige... hopefully she would ccept the offer.

June 5th, 2004, 3:42 PM
Paige took the surfboard with a smile, and let Shock try it out. Paige was amazed that Pikachu could call the water out and ride the wave so skillfully. She laughed and hugged the little Pikachu. She then raced over to the others, babbling about her Pokemon's new move!

June 5th, 2004, 5:26 PM
OOC: you have to let it go to the blastoise mother first, i didnt get there yet...
IC: my squirtle saw it tried, but wasnt perfected so it offered it to see the mother as it made an appointment and didnt want to have 2 cancel at the last minute... it patiently waited for the response as we explaied this to her and pika so it could keep the promise and perfect pikachu's move....

June 5th, 2004, 6:13 PM
OOC: Sorry...

IC: Paige nodded. Shock went with the Squirtle.

June 6th, 2004, 2:16 PM
OOC: umm no1 else is posting should we jsut quit? we havent even started the journey yet...and would be hard to pretend like we r the other chars...havin a rp w/ 2 ppl=no fun
IC: My squirtle swam pika to its mother while pika carried the board... squirtle and pikachu soon got out of the water and squirtle directed it to the cave... blastiose was waiting there and smiled at its brave baby, she hugged it and she intoduced herself to pikachu, she said that she will surf a couple of waves for demonstartion, and then he can try, while she judges him... (is pika a girl or guy?) blastoise jumped in the water making a splash and huge waves came in from the impact, she swam into them and then from the water balanced herself on them, she did this with 1 foot to show her expertise, and then used her shell to surf, she said since pika doesnt have a shell he/she can sue the surfboard... she got out of the water as the waves decreased into the shore... squirtle handed pika its shell and told pika to go in the water... blastoise said since s/he uses a board make sure it's balanced on that w/ its legs and then gets up as the wave comes (just like a human)... she pushed it into the water to make sure pikachu wouldnt be scared, pikachu saw a wave coming and quickly balanced itself on the board, as it came he did a perfect "Hang 10" and even used the surf board to do what blastoise did with its shell... she said just for the hang ten pika get a perfect ten and smiled, she waved at them both as they surf their way back to shore and knew squirtle wouldnt return for a long while, even tho it would visit.(sorry for pping, jsut ezr that way)

June 6th, 2004, 2:21 PM
OOC: No, let's give it awhile.... I think the other two just have been busy lately and haven't been to PC at all.

June 6th, 2004, 2:40 PM
ok so say ur bit about the return of pikachu, and then we will move on, they probably wont continue to post and ill pm them to see...
IC: i saw squirtle and pikachu surfing back, i was quiet impressed and thought to myseld, what a gr8 team if we would do 2 on 2 battles, but wondered what the other trainers were doing... after both pokes returned i hugged my squirtle and said congrats to pika, i told paige we cant just wait for the other trainers so lets jsut go together... i invited u 1st neways...

June 6th, 2004, 5:02 PM
Paige hugged Shock, congratulating it. She looked back at the others one last time, and headed off with Kirby, hoping they would follow. She stopped by the tree and picked up her Sketch pad and bag, looking to the road ahead.

June 6th, 2004, 5:24 PM
occ:it been hard to get on PC.

ic:" hey wait for us!!! i here!!! nice one." then i saw the guy with the squirtle. and gave him a mean look. "so where are we and where we going?"

June 6th, 2004, 8:11 PM
my squirtle ran up to him and jumped in his face it promised it would beat him up if he ever tried to pull that on my again... it was about to knock him out before i told it come with me, we dont talk to rejects...

June 7th, 2004, 1:02 PM
Paige sighed. She knew this trip was gonna be a long one, and didn't think she could take it with those two fighting all the time. "Could you two at least try to be nice to each other?" she asked, though she knew it was pointless.

June 7th, 2004, 2:05 PM
"i didnt do nething" i said... "he gave me the look, i just have a pokemon thats close and defends me..." "btw mess with it and u got the whole squirtle squad on u and your char... ill just say Pokemon..."

June 7th, 2004, 2:23 PM
Paige sighed yet again. Hopeless.... she thought.

I could have told you that! someone answered inside her head.

Paige whirled around and saw no one.

A ways down the road, the voice entered her head yet again. I've been watching you for awhile, and I'm very impressed. the voice said.

Who are you and what do you want!? Paige thought.

I am a Togetic, but with Psychic powers. If you were to look carefully, you might see me. it "said" laughing.

Just then, Paige saw two emerald eyes in front of her. Still thinking, she said Shock, Thunder!

Strangely enough, Shock heard, understood, and obeyed. Tht Togetic appeared and fell at her feet. She threw a Pokeball at it and it disapeared inside with a flash of red light.

"Woo Hoo!!" Paige shouted aloud and was acknowledged by a series of odd glances from her companions.

June 7th, 2004, 2:29 PM
i wasnt that surprised (dont pp btw), i was just bored and had nothing better to do... (knowlingly that chars cant surf) i said "paige do u want to surf to cinnabar w/ me... u can see sparks carry you to the island, and maybe catch some water pokemon... ill beat his fire pokemon and ill go from there or otherwise go with... HIM"

June 7th, 2004, 2:35 PM
Holy.... This is so not what I wanted to do on my journey... she thought.

You have to choose. her new Togetic communicated through it's Pokeball.

She stopped, not sure what to do or to say. She hated being put in positions like this, as she was a natural mediator. "Can't we all just get along?" she pleaded.

OOC: How was I powerplaying??

June 7th, 2004, 9:28 PM
OOC; u said we were all surpised (when u cuaght the pokemon)... its unfiar for u to catch a rare 1 before the journey even started... or else i woulda caught 1 too... neways...
IC: " listen sparks think about it... do u want to gain hardcore experience at the 7th gym and win using your new technique surf... not to mention riding some cool waves b4 we get there... or have to start form the beginning... squirtle squad is waiting there and they r dying to meet you, and of course re-unite w/ squirtle... so what do u say... you dont have to come, but you dont have to feel bad for him either, and make urself feel like u have 2 go w/ him, cuz either way u r leaving 1 of us behind..." =)

June 8th, 2004, 7:34 PM
"hey but his pkmn started. but nice one with cating the togetic."maybe it can stop the figthing between us i said to char "hey cool it with the squrtle ok." he just look like ok but i won't like it face. then i thougt about catching a pikachu once we get to the forest here. it could make great friends with char

June 8th, 2004, 8:47 PM
OOC: i didnt understand your post, not to be too mean, but jsut for clarification can u translate it... ty
IC: I saw a pigey in the grass above the grass, at the border or pallet town... i had squirtle use hydropump, and it was a direct hit! it didnt even see it coming! i ran to it and caught it... i said paige i have to go now to the pc... ill have squirtle surf to the cinnabr islands w/ the pidgey pokeball to the pc by itself and return itll be a good work-out and itll give u time 2 decide...

June 9th, 2004, 7:16 PM
ooc:well i just congratuating her on her capture.
ic: "well now that he left what are we going to do" asking the girl beside me. and then i saw it. it was a ratatta. i decide to relese char out and use a ember. but the pkmn didn't went down. then it use bite. but char was to fast and attack with a ancient power and then i throw a pokeball. i got it!!!!!!!!! (did famosue catching pose)

June 10th, 2004, 6:17 AM
Paige giggled. Then, became serious. "Why must you two fight like that?" she asked. "I don't want to choose where I'm going or who I'm going with! We were all supposed to be going on this journey together!" Paige was a wreck over the whole thing. A single tear leaked out of her eye and ran down her cheek. When this happened, her Togetic leapt out of it's Pokeball.

You must choose. was all it "said".

I know... but why did it have to be me? she "said" back.

Would you like me to help mediate things? Togetic "asked".

You're welcome to try... Paige "said" as she watched one boy posing in a classic immitation of Ash, and the other racing off to a pc. She couldn't help wondering where the other boy was right now. And why he hadn't followed them.

June 10th, 2004, 11:24 AM
OOC: in my post i said i sent my squirtle to cinnabar island's pc and i stayed to wait for paige to decide after i caught the pidgey...
IC: i said to the charmander trainer: yay u finally have a worthy pokemon and walked away... i said being a known famous male model, u cant pose so dont embarass your pokemon that has to go w/ you before the journey even started... (j/k)
I said to paige: think about it, if you face the brock trainer he will use ground move and electricity wont work on his pokemon, if you challenge blaine form cinnabar u can use electricity and surf to win with the type advantage... im just trying to help you get a badge... and since his pokemon are strogner ull get more experience, and you can challenge brock after..." i said to the char trainer " id didnt tell u htis but i also gave squirtle an empty pokeball and told it to capture a water pokemon for you, so u can come with us when he comes back, then you can show blaine which fire pokemon is stronger and use ancient power to win... otherwise ill keep the water pokemon or give it to paige and you will have to challange brock and loose cuz of the type advantage... so if we all challenge blaine (me being first) ill tire out his pokemon, then surf them to knock him out, then paige will surf his pokemon, and you can anient power his pokemon... this way we gain a lot more experience form him cuz he has high lvl pokemon that we can beat and then challenge brock and beat him after gaining exp even tho he has the advatge against u guys..." =) (now u dont need 2 decide)

June 10th, 2004, 4:51 PM
Paige hugged her Togetic and rose from the ground. Shock jumped onto her shoulders and she looked at her new Pokemon. You need a name she "said" to the Togetic.

I will take any name you give me. it mindspoke, smiling.

"Grace," was all Paige said aloud.

At the mention of how she could beat the leader of Cinnabar Island, Paige grew angry. She didn't like to be told how to battle, and certainly wouldn't follow Kirby's directions. SHe gave him a sarcastic smile and said "Let's go then," in a sickeningly sweet voice. She flipped her hair and sat aboard Shock's surfboard, waiting for them to come along.

June 10th, 2004, 7:34 PM
i got the idea she was mad, and said i wasnt saying for you to do anyhting i said specifically, i was suggesting... I know that smile so if you are gonna come along with me get over it, and btw im still waiting for squirtle, but you can go ahead just dont get lost... my squirtle return, evolved i was soo happy... looks like you lucked then huh paige? =) i had a warturtle and a pidgey in the pc... my warturtle wasnt even tired, a true warrior i thought... the warturtle handed me the pokeball... i released it to find out it was a vaporeon, rare 1! i was sad to think it was a present for someone else i offered it to the charmander trainer hesistantly, but my warturtle assured me he would get another 1 if i wanted... i smiled and waited for the offer... i said if your are gonna travel with any of us use this vaporeon... you can have it too, my warturtle taught it surf...

June 11th, 2004, 11:18 AM
At the mention of getting herself lost, Paige grew even more infuriated. She shot a loathsome glance back at Kirby. She was not impressed by this Trainer at all. She knew she could take him, and would prove it too. Both of his Pokemon were weak against Electric, and who knows what kind of powers her new Psychic Togetic posessed.

Soon, very soon. I'll show you Kirby. she thought.

Vengence is not the way, Paige. Togetic "spoke" back to her.

Yeah! a smaller voice chimed in. You never battle very well when you're angry.

SHOCK!? Paige's mind screamed. You can talk to me too?

I think it's more correct to say you can talk to her. Grace interjected. I told you that you were special. You have only begun to understand.

It must have been an interesting sight to see. Paige was sitting aboard a sufboard in the water, semingly speaking to both her Pokemon, without uttering a word. Snapping out of it, she turned to the two boys again, hoping the gift would be accepted.

June 11th, 2004, 3:21 PM
Just dont forget i taught your pikachu surf, and spent my own $ paying for its board... be grateful ... thx =) i knew what she was thinking, i thoguht she was crazy, but waited for the offer to recieve its answer... i knew she was a rival of mine too but didnt worry about any of her pokemon, after all i had a warturtle and he was the elader of the squirtle squad... i ran to the shop owner to tell him the news and let him know the leader of the squirtle squad had evolved... "he said rad, and il ltell the surfing companies too..." i ran back quikcly and said well paige, dont think my squirtle squad hasnt dealt with electricity, they rob places guarded with thunde rpokemon, so becareful, but only if your mean to me... :badsmile:

June 11th, 2004, 4:43 PM
OOC: You are invading my character's thoughts, Kirby!! She never once said anything mean to you, only thought it intamatly with her pokemon. Please don't say thigs that your character doesn't really know!!

June 11th, 2004, 7:40 PM
i was looking at the two. the girl was just looking at her new togitic. but kirby was just arging. but i saw how sad she was and i look at char for advice. i said "char should i make peace with kirby? just to make her happy" he look at the squirtle then at the girl. then said "char" and nodded. "ok" i said. i walk to kirby and said "let make peace for the good of the group. so how about it. lets make peace" i waiting for his response

June 12th, 2004, 1:10 PM
OOC: i knew what you were saying b/c my char is also supposed 2 be cocky like yours ie: when you said you could basically easily beat me cuz my pokemon were weak to your pikachu (and you said that you gave me that look/glance in the post above),"She shot a loathsome glance back at Kirby" also the squirtle evolved to warturtle charma, and i knew somewhat what you were thinking cuz we had argued and were were mad at me, so i mean in somesimiliar situations i can get at least somewhat of an idea of what your thinking... also make peace b accpeting the vaporeon... charma
IC: i said to paige i am going now, so if you are coming along now is the time, (i nodded in agreement to charma about his previous ?s stating i would make peace)... i waited for him to use the vaporeon to surf, as that was the only way he was coming with us, otherwise he would have to travel alone to viridan city,,, i surfed first as my warturtle was the fastest and most well-trained, only the best squirtles were the original members of the squirtle squad and my warturtle is the leader and shows that by his great agility...

June 12th, 2004, 5:46 PM
Garret had followed them all at a distance, and sighed at the fighting. Still, Cinnabar would be interesting. Now he needed a way to get there. The oppurtunity presented itself in a Poliwag, promptly beaten and caught. After seeing to it that the Poliwag could surf and carry him, he caught up with the others and affected a pant, releasing Poliwag next to Paige, and getting ready for the ride south. He hoped that there would be some good experience in it for him. Type advantages alone didn't win a battle.

June 12th, 2004, 6:46 PM
i saw the boy finally make a move, and said that was pretty lucky... (since u had jsut found a poliwag) my warturtle sped so fast ahead i only knew of his presence b/c of his (warturtle's) keen eyes... soon i got there and decided waiting wasnt necessary, i just hoped the charmander trainer took the vaporeon (hint hint charizard_ma). entered the gym and challenged the leader he agreed, i said since i only have 2 pokemon how bout a 2vs2 battle... he said he always uses 4 (arcanine/ninetails/magmar/rydon) and its my fault for not being prepared, i ran to the pc and got pidgey although i knew warturtle was already fighting by itself... it was tough and smart and didnt need my guidance for any battle, when i finally got there it had already beaten his rydon... i sent pidgey out and said "when i meant 2vs2 i meant 2 pokemon vs 2pokemon at the same time..." he looked embarassed so i said "are you sure your the gym leader?" he say "hey watch your mouth" i said hey "watch your pokemon and send out the next, youdont want me to think your stupid and cant battle, i hope they didnt let you lead this gym b/c they felt bad for you..." he said "fine go magmar, and ninetails!" pidgey hadnt battled before and my squirtle (at the time) had knocked itout with 1 hydropump, but thats why i wanted a 2vs2 battle, that way it would gain experience without getting hurt... too much ,as his pokemon couldnt even knock-out my pidgey with 1 hit... "pidgey use sand-attack, fire types dont like the sand!" it did and hit them in the eyes as my warturtle easily ice-punched them out cold (literally =)) and saw them fall to the floor... my pidgey learned quick attack! and gained major experience as these lvl 40 something pokemon were dropping so easily... now my pidgey learned gust from the other pokemon that fell as 2 pokemon out gave it 6 experience lvls! he next sent out his arcanine... it looked hungry, he said "go eat that chicken, not the bird either!" i said "hey thats it pidgey quick attack with a gust" pidgey used gust to twirl a small torndado and flew in it using quick attack to launch out of it like a rocket! it smacked arcanin back, as my warturtle seismic tossed it to the wall! arcanine use extreme speed! he said. this pokemon was actually tough, but just compared to his others...pidgey why dont we try that again i said, but winked... pidgey used sand attack and surprised arcanine as he got confused and blinded before he even finished his move... i was surprised at my pidgey's extreme speed (not the attack)... warturtle why dont u slap it around silly! my warturtle was too tough for that, and grabbed arcanine and slammed it against one of his knees, i heard a crack as his back curved from the impact... i said "blaine, return him now, he needs to go to the pc... or else he wont survive for more than 12 seconds..." i knew he was in shock so i told my warturtle to rush him there... luckily warturtle knew where it was so easily b/c he had come here before... after 10 minutes he was riding on arcanine back to the gym, grateful warturtle had saved his life he had a new ally... and i had a new badge...

June 13th, 2004, 6:26 AM
<OOC>Dude, Deoxys55 is going to RP the Gym Leaders. PM her if you're worried, but...<OOC>

June 13th, 2004, 2:36 PM
Paige was silently glad that Garret had followed. She allowed Shock to surf away, with Grace trailing along behind them. The three shared some intamate thoughts to pass the time. Cinnabar Island was slowly matierializing before her.

June 13th, 2004, 2:44 PM
Garret sped away from the shore of his hometown reveling in the wind against his face and the ocean spray. He stopped for a couple of quick battles on his way, training Poliwag and Bulbasaur for the upcoming Gym match. A Goldeen entered his collection and Pokedex, shortly he spotted a coastline. Laughing, he sped Poliwag up and landed, unfortunately realizing that this wasn't Cinnabar, but some sort of desertedisland. He thought about getting back to the group, but a nearby cave piqued his interest. Surely they could do without him for a bit.

June 14th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Paige watched Garret speed away, wondering what he was up to. Before she could wonder too much, she realized they had reached Cinabarr island. She gulped as the Gym loomed into view. She was ready..... or so she hoped.

June 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
he (deocys55) has posted in this rp forever... if he really cared i wouldnt need to pm him and he would have checked by and posted,but you can...
IC: i walked out with the badge and saw paige... i said your pikachu will win easily, jsut watchout for rydon and his earthquake...

June 15th, 2004, 12:29 PM
i took the vaporeon (unhapply) and i name it vapor.so i then surf to cinnabar on it. while on the way i thougth out a plan to beat the gym leader their and i remember that fire types are weak agnist rock attacks so i can use anicent power agnist the fire types. and vapor can be back up. i then saw we were geting close to the island and i said "man vapor you are pretty fast." Vapor repie happy "Vapor eon" so we got their and i saw kirby their. i ask "so have you finish beating on this gym or you are waiting?"

June 15th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Sorry, I haven't been checking in...I'll try to keep up now. Sorry again. And kirby00? I-AM-A-GIRL!!!!!

June 15th, 2004, 12:57 PM
im sorry for that, so ya i did beat him, unless deoxys wants to be the gym ldr. so I have to rematch all over again... also why did u say u unhappily took the vaporeon, any present from me is nice, and it was to make peace so mew would be happy
IC: "yes I beat the gym leader, but i sugguest you have vaporeon use surf and then acid armor, as squirtle showed it how to do both when he caught it for you... his friend is a tentacruel and tentacruel taught it acid armor... that way when you battle he would be able to hurt you, and he will be getting hit extra hard... save vaporeon for the rydon as charmander will be at a disadvatage"
OOC: (not a way to battle like mew thought, just a suggestion, and i had blaine have rydon so that it was like the episode when ash battles him... sorry deoxyys55)

June 15th, 2004, 1:17 PM
You don't have to have the match over again, but if you continue to win badges OUT OF ORDER, I will have this rp closed.

June 15th, 2004, 1:24 PM
Hey but you werent here, and now we have to go right back to Pallet town after the battles, I did it this way so it would be fun and surprising and would make it more interesting... but since you did make this rp ok...
IC: I told them all the battle wouldnt be too hard, but then thought maybe I was just better than them... I didnt want to see them battle, or leave so soon so i relaxed infront of the beach while my 2 pokemon battled eachother and practiced... pidgey was extra fast and used it to its advatage while warturtle was a natural battler and caught pidgey often when it made a direct attack so it made use out of gust...

June 15th, 2004, 2:02 PM
After almost stumbling off a cliff in the near ptch dark, Garret lit a flare and asked Solaris to help him down the cliff. When he reached the bottom, he was standing on a narrow ledge in about six inches of water before a rapidly moving underground river. Garret was more intrigued by the minute. Calling out Poliwag, he asked if Poliwag could swim it. Seeing the little Water-type violently shake its head, he thought that maybe Solaris could help with another vine whip. The crossing was difficult, and Garret almost lost his flare, but made it over with everyone intact. A boulder crashed down behind him, blocking his way out. He continued forward, figuring he'd meet his friends somehere else, Fuschia, maybe. Besides, he might find some new Pokemon here.

June 15th, 2004, 2:41 PM
Once again hearing Kirby say he was better than she was enraged Paige. This guy really knew how to push her buttons! She turned to the Gym and with determination in her eyes, climbed the stairs.

OOC: Deoxys55, do you want me to skip this Gym for now and start in order? Cuz if you do, I'll turn around and come back down the stairs.

June 15th, 2004, 3:13 PM
No, since your already there...

June 15th, 2004, 3:42 PM
OOC: i said i THOUGHT it so dont pp playing it as if i said it mew, anyways...
IC:My pigey didnt give it as it dove in comstantly perfecting its tack/quick attack... while warturtle perfected an almost never missing attack as he used surf to manipulate a huge wave that crash on pidgey, until pidgey found back with a most powerful gust... no it was a whirlwind, pigey just got an upgrade!

June 15th, 2004, 3:54 PM
A surge of water doused Garret's flare. Cursing randomly, he fumbled around in his pack for another. Suddenly, he stopped dead, realizing that the river wasn't flowing rapidly enough to do that. As if confirming his suspicion, a voice cried "Shelldaa!" He pulled out another flare, lit it, and preapared to do battle. Solaris started of with a Vine Whip that grazed his foe. A Water Gun nearly hit Solaris, until he jumped back and got himself tackled. Garret yelled "Solaris, Razor Leaf!" hoping it would work. The leaves hit the Shellder full on, almost defeating it. Pulling a Pokeball from his belt, Garret tossed it and caught himself a brand-spanking new Shellder.

June 16th, 2004, 7:06 PM
i saw that it was my turn to figth so i went in. gym leader said a 3-3 battle since i have only 3

gym leader send out ryndon
mike send out Vapor
ryndon use sunny day
vapor use surf
hit ryndon ready hard. fyndon use solar beam
vapor dogde the attack and use another surf
ryndon fainted but leader use magmar use fire blast
vapor got hit but not much damage exchange for charmander. charmander use anicent power.
hit magmer but it is still up. use flamethrower
char got hit. but still up. anicent power again
magmer fainted. leader send out ninetails it use dig
char use ember but miss
ninetails attack hit char hard but we use anicent power
it did damage.(char look a lot more powerful) ninetails atttack with fire blast
char got hit hard but we use anicent power
ninetails fainted
we won!!!!! (did famose battle badge pose with badge)

June 17th, 2004, 9:44 AM
My pigey's whirlwind still wasnt enough as the wave crashed down on it... pigey meraculassly got back up after the wave... it couldnt fly very well as its wings were damaged and wet, but it used quick attack to charge at warturtle... warturtle ice punched pigey and froze it...i returned her (pigey) and took her to the pc... after a quick heal they were at it again, trying to train eachother as well as themselves...
IF you care so much about the storyline relating to the game, then how come you dont care whether mew has a psy togepi(tic) when its not a knato pokemon, and it clearly an unfair advantage... personally i dont care, but it just seems when i try to make the game interesting i get blamed, but when mew does its okay with you...

June 17th, 2004, 2:40 PM
I don't care about the pokmon you catch just don't catch legendaries in the begining. I'm not basing this on the game, but you can't catch Hoenn pokmon, OK?

June 17th, 2004, 5:20 PM
OOC: I caught the Psychic Togetic as an aid to my personal story. It won't give me an unfair advantage, as it could have easilly been any Psychic Pokemon. I just chose to make it something special, as your Wartortle is the Leader of the Squirtle Squad.

IC: I went up to the Gym Leader and challanged him to a battle, hoping for the best.

June 18th, 2004, 7:41 AM
"I'm happy now." Garret said, happily clutching his new Shellder. "ow," he muttered. "where's an exit?" There seemed no other option but to continue deeper into the cave. He eventually found his exit, and surfed himself back over to Cinnabar, feeling a lot better. After healing his Pokemon, he headed over to the Gym, ready to battle.

June 18th, 2004, 5:21 PM
I watched HIM come back, i had asked him earlier before he sped ahead where he was going so i asked again: "i bet you wentto seafoam islands right? did u catch a shellder?" my warturtle was born there so it knew what pokemon live there... i planned to have it catch me a slowpoke, so i could evolve it to a slowking... i still wanted them to finish the battle knowing pidgey would evolve soon... warturtle was smart and gave pigey a hug, i smiled as i knew what it was really doing... the pigey got angry and slapped warturtle with its wings, as it didnt know why warturtle gave it a hug during battle... warturtle walked up to me and gave me a hug then walked up to pigey this time, and gave it 2 ice punchs...

June 19th, 2004, 8:57 AM
OOC: Deoxys? Do you want me to dictate my own battle here? Cuz I challenged the Gym leader..... Just wondering...

June 19th, 2004, 9:00 AM
Ooc: Yeah go ahead..this thread's getting out of hand and I'm sick with Strep Throat right now, so I'm not up to anything....

June 19th, 2004, 9:27 AM
The Gym leader declared this a 2 on 2, so Paige was in luck. She sent out Shock and he sent out Magmar. "This will be easy!" was all he said.

The light of battle flashed in her eyes as Paige yelled, "Shock! Use your Thunder attack!" she wasn't about to give away her secret weapon yet.

Blaine yelled out, "Magmar, Fire Punch!"

Shock released a ton of electricity and it struck Magmar. But, being a fire type, it survived. The Fire Puch was coming quick, but Paige knew what to do.

"Shock! Agility, now!"

Shock was gone and the Fire Punch did nothing. An enraged Blaine was about to issue another command, but Paige shrieked "Shock, show him your Surf, now!"

The little Pikachu rode a huge wave straight at Magmar. As the wave overtook the Pokemon, you could hear it's flames sizzle. Magmar had fainted.

"You're good, kid!" Blaine said admiringly. "But now, playtime's over! GO! RYDON!"

Rydon was a Ground Element, and Paige knew Electric attacks were useless. But, even before she could issue a Quick Attack command, Blaine had cried out "EARTHQUAKE!!"

It was no contest. Shock fainted and there was nothing Paige could do about it. She quickly recalled Shock in a flash of red light.

Refusing to lose, she called out, "GO! GRACE!"

Grace flew to the center of the field, and Blaine chuckled. But Paige knew he had no chance.

"Grace!" she called to her shiny Togetic. "USE A PSYWAVE, NOW!"

A bunch of curios looking waves bombarded Rydon. Being weak from it's last attack, it couldn't fight them off.

"FULL POWER, NOW!" Paige shouted, victory in her sight.

The waves became suddenly more intense and Rydon fell to the ground. After she collected her badge, Paige raced outside. She had done it, she had won her 1st Gym battle!!

June 19th, 2004, 2:03 PM
I turned around and saw paige, I sighed at the look of her, and resumed my relaxation, i thought "what is she waering, i hope thats not a spot on her shirt" then i said "Paige, why dont you wear the badge, it looks shiny, and you might look okay, if you wear it!" I said trying to be positive, but i knew nothing would help her look... i put on my sunglasses quickly tried to hide myself from her distasteful view... (not being mean just char. rivalry)

June 19th, 2004, 3:55 PM
Paige swished her hips and her floaty black tango skirt billowed in the breeze. Just to be different, she pinned her new badge to her backpack strap. "I like it here, thanks" she said to Kirby. She peered over at the other two boys, hoping they'd notice her triumph.

June 19th, 2004, 6:05 PM
I felt like she owed some of her victory to me, i mean who taught her pikachu surf, who invited her to go to an almost 100% victory on a tropical fiery island, and who tried to help her cover up her fashion mistakes... i was modest, and didnt mention it i just hoped that when my warturtle was finished hugging her she would know why... I saw the squirtle squad coming, and they all talked to warturtle 9their leader) i rushed pidgey back ot the pc and introduced every1 to her... the whole squad seemed impressed with her reflexes as she showed of a talent or 2 by using her very strong whirlwind and extreme speed, which both replaced gust and quick attack... pigey was a model, a glamerous strong winged 9instead of strong willed) model, who with her crudentials would fly high, as did I and my squirtle squad i showed her off as my squirtle squad pretended to be impressed to give her the confidence to impress others...

June 19th, 2004, 6:43 PM
Garret snorted at the trainer's question. He muttered "Impudent brat" under his breath and went inside to the Gym, with a smile for Paige and her victory.

June 19th, 2004, 6:50 PM
Paige smiled back at Garret and wished him a quiet "Good Luck" as he entered the Gym. She then sat down next to Kirby. "So," she said, trying to strike up a friendly conversation. "That's the famous Squirtle Squad, eh?"

Grace giggled inside her mind. A feeble attempt. You know very well that's the squirtle squad.

Oh, Shut Up! she mindspoke back. At least I'm trying to be nice! Although, it's hard. He hasn't exactly been the nicest to me, has he?

He taught Shock to Surf....

True, Paige admited as she waited for Kirby to reply.

June 20th, 2004, 9:32 AM
well hello, im glad you chose to wear the badge, it looks... different... well are you trying to tan as well? my squirtle squad is trying togive pidgey the confidence to be a model and trying to be an audience who makes her look good as she flies to different houses and shows off her skills and beauty... what about your.... pokemon?" i asked, i knew being totally modest about the squirtle squad's accompishments might offend them if they knew, but i figured i didnt want to rub too many things about my life in her face, making some1 jealous wasnt necessary here, i pretended to care while waiting for her response to the question i had asked... "o and yes this is the squirtle squad..."

June 20th, 2004, 3:35 PM
occ: hey i going out of town for about two weeks and there is no computer were i going so if one of you guys can powerplay over my chactacter then that would be very nice. just make sure that my charmander evo into a charmelon before i come back and catch me a paras at least. thanks to who ever does the job!! (my name is mike)

ic:i got out off the gym and i saw one of the guys enter and i just let in. then i got out of the gym and ran to the pokecenter to heal my pkmn. i got out and saw kirby and paige talking and i group of squilters. "man i hate these water pkmn" and hit my head on a wall. then said. no offecse to you and your warturtle. i just had a bad childhood problem with them a memory of me and char geting beat by a squirtle with a stick "so what up"

June 20th, 2004, 4:48 PM
"I am not trying to tan," Pagie said simply. She wasn't the kind of girl who spent hours perfecting her look. At the question of her Pokemon, she answered "Grace and Pikachu could very well be..... models, as you call them. But, we have no interest in demeaning them in such a way." she said.

Mike then came over. Paige greeted him in a much warmer tone than she had been using on Kirby. She looked over at the Gym, wondering how Garret was coming along.

June 20th, 2004, 8:20 PM
I disagreed and said "the whole point of modeling is to increase your own self-esteem and to show off you have, if others become jealous then its b/c of something they have, whether or not your pokemon become a model or not the same person would have become jealous of some1 else neways, so it wouldnt be wrong to be a model if your worried about people who go crazy and have disorders b/c of the pictures they feel they have to live up to..." i said to Mike, " my water pokemon arent that nice to have jsut beaten you with a stick, so if you r going to insult them in any way then tell them yourself and not me, as they will be returning w/ pigey after she shows off her model poses to the residents of this town or should I say tropical island, my excuse for a tan." I looked away at the sky and noticeed a tip of jealousy, and being the modest model me and my pokemon were (once the squad returned), said in unison "not that we are more than better than you in any way, but just think about how offense saying "these water pokemon" or "demeaning" as if all models reuin themselves especially if we r all model/aspiring to be" (pigey)

June 21st, 2004, 11:10 AM
OOC: Kirby, I believe Mike thought about the time his Charmander was beaten with a stick. He didn't actually say it.

IC: PAige considered Kiby's words, and said "I don't believe you have to be a model to show off what you have. My Pokemon and I certainly don't need fancy outfits and millions of crazed fanatics chasing after us to know we're special."

It's better the world didn't know how special we are anywho, Paige muttered to Grace.

I know what you mean. If people knew you could communicate with Pokemon like this.... she trailed off.

I'd be labeled a freak, you don't have to say it.

Mulling over these new thoughts, Paige excused herself from the company of Mike and Kirby and walked off to sit under a tall and shady tree. She looked to the sky, and found it to be quite beautiful. She quickly pulled out her sketch pad and a leather container of colored pencils. She then began to sketch the sky. Grace and Shock gave thier mental approval.

June 21st, 2004, 2:12 PM
i belive youre wrong yet again mew
"man i hate these water pkmn" and hit my head on a wall. then said. no offecse to you and your warturtle. i just had a bad childhood problem with them a memory of me and char geting beat by a squirtle with a stick "so what up"

June 21st, 2004, 6:45 PM

IC: Paige looked to Grace and Shock. She giggled as they stared at her sketch. She then began to sketch the boys. She fought back the urge to mutate Kirby. She actually drew both very nice.

She had just finished the outlines of the pair and had once again taken out her leather colored pencil case when a shadow overtook her pad. She looked up.....

June 24th, 2004, 3:19 PM
i took off my sunglasses and dropped them on her pad, "Ops" i said, i took them and then told her she really does need a tan before we go back, i told every1 who i liked, which was pretty much the entire residency of the town, except the ppl i travelled along w/, that i was going to the pc... they all said, "we hope to see you again!" even blaine ran out of his gym and said "ill miss you while your in the pc" i said, "cool, every1 alrdy does, or at least the ppl i care about do!"

June 24th, 2004, 6:36 PM
Paige blatantly refused to tan. She turned back to her pad, hardly noticing Kirby had left.

June 24th, 2004, 7:25 PM
i thought she wouldnt notice, jealousy is never pretty and hiding it was the best she could do... i walked in and cheers came from every1 as they asked about my squirtle squad and my model pidgey, they named it honorary pokemon citizen even tho it wasnt... this just comes to show how much they appreciated me and my pokemon/squad... after i left, i accidently saw paige trying to cover her well lets jsut say... "face" with her pad, i felt bad she felt so ugly about herself and offered her a few, (lets jsut say few, alot sounds like your a disaster), modeling products, for her face, i said "spend less time perfecting yuor skills, and more time feeling better about yourself, youll have so much fun trust, me im a modest model, trust me for something you seriously need help on......." *after 10 minutes of almost feeling guilty after that was enough time for paige to respond* "no offense by the way"

June 24th, 2004, 8:03 PM
Paige merely glared at him. She wanted to shove the products down his obnoxious throat, but she refrained. She gathered her supplies, and stalked off. She entered the Gym to watch Garret battle. Anything was better than listening to Kirby blab on and on.

June 25th, 2004, 10:40 AM
i told her on her way, "this is me not being mean, this is me giving advice, even if tyou dont accpet it or think its bad, think about the fact that im trying to help you... not trying to offend you, you cant always walk away from your porblems esp. if some1 is trying to help you with them..." i felt like worrying would turn me into her so i just continued my tan... and my pokemon continued to do whatever pokemon do best... Batlle

June 25th, 2004, 4:16 PM
Paige paused as she reached the top of the grey stairs leading into the Gym. SHe turned and said coldly, "I don't need your 'help' as you call it. You'll have to excuse me if my hair isn't perfect, or my tan isn;t just so. I don't care if my clothes are trendy, or if my complextion is impeccable."

She threw one last remark over her shoulder before closing the Gym doors. "It's what's on the inside that counts, Kirby. What you see is never what you get."

Truth be told, she used to be a model. She strutted down the runways with the best of them. But, she quickly realized that this world was fake. She shuddered at the painful memories and pushed them out of her mind.

She walked into the battle arena to watch Garret battle. She wanted to see how good he was as a Trainer. She already guessed or knew what the other two were like. But he was quite the mystery to her, and she kinda liked that.

June 25th, 2004, 6:28 PM
i walked in the gym knowing she took what I said the wrong way, i said "i know that you think youre a good person, but a good person would listen and understand every1's comments/advice and have an open-mind, but i guess since you just walk-away from ppl who talk to you, you still havent even realized your own problems... i can see that the flaws are like you said, the inside and i see many inside you, you need to learn from maybe not even me, nor yourself, you seem to rely on yourself too much, rely on people who know, I know, so do many adults, i had to deal w/ alot in my life, and i know that you need to stop being so sensitive about what i say, either dont care or listen and not be offended, b/c being sensitive is also a problem at least to a certain extent, but i know your'e getting there as you listened at least for a little, practice does improve some skills,other your just born with, and yours is helping yourself, but not enough of being helped by others..."

June 26th, 2004, 4:02 PM
Paige kept walking, trying hard to ignore the coments Kirby was making. She was overly sensitive, and she knew that. But she had good reason to be so, and he did not know or understand that reason.

He's only trying to help..... a tiny voice inside her mind said.

I know, Grace. But he's going about it all wrong. He shouldn't be telling me what to do all the time. I know I'm taking it too seriously, but.... well.... see for yourself. Paige mindspoke back to Grace.

Grace was mentally shown a series of images. These pictures made the Togetic understand what had happened in Paige's past. Shock lowered it's head. It already knew what Grace was being shown.

June 28th, 2004, 1:55 PM
Sorry about the double post. I just don't want the RP to die!!

July 2nd, 2004, 4:20 PM
Arg! Am I The Only One Who Still Cares If This Rp Lives!?

July 2nd, 2004, 4:35 PM
No, I wanty it to live too!!!

July 2nd, 2004, 4:38 PM
Um, and who might you be?? <_< >_> I've never seem you around here before O_o;

July 2nd, 2004, 4:39 PM
I'm Deoxys55 in PGN's account..
Short answer: Dare thread.

July 2nd, 2004, 5:03 PM
dare thread? wut it that? neways i guess ill save this rp w/o double posting, (your luky mew)
IC: ithoguht she was the sadest thing i saw, and i saw alot of wierd, crazy, depressed girls, my friend was one of them... i thoguht maybe she could be friends w/ her, but then realized, that would be bad for my friend... i would have to be there to cheer her up and i couldnt have anymore negetivity around her... i decided her problem was ehr problem and didnt offer advice, no matter how much she needed it... continued tanning and called my company to come over... they shot pictures and promoted the squritle squad and the newspaper came and iterviewed me as i explained the leader had evolved... they were grately impressed and i told them to talk to Paige, she needed attention... they told me she wasnt famous and i said, "i know, she'll never be, but maybe this way she'll feel like she is..." the left to the gym, and talked to the gym ldr totally ignoring Paige, when they returned the gave me money, choclates and letters from fans, i waved bye and they did, the explained Piage's face didnt fit on the camera so they had to talk to the Gym ldr... i knew that was true but still...

July 2nd, 2004, 5:18 PM
OOC: Kirby, you are awefully full of yourself. And, these "newspaper people" couldn't have been talking to the GYm Leader, due to the fact that he is battling the Adamant Dodger!!

IC: It didn't bother Paige that she was ignored. This treatment was actually welcomed. Her past had too much media in it the way it was....

July 2nd, 2004, 5:44 PM
haha i know, but ya b/c he took a break from the battle, b/c he knows the newspaper ppl are more important than a battle than can be done netime, he needs publicity, its like 1/100000 for him cuz he is old and ugly
OOC: as i saw them drift away, i drifted off... my pokemon were slite and famous they frollicked in the gym now acting so cheery for no reason but to have fun and taunt others... they said to paige "squirtle, squirtttttt lee!" it was french for omg im gorgoeus look at me! they were all bilingual, and thats why they were internataionally famous! i walked in and they said "squirtle squirtle!" i laughed as i know what they meant when they talked about Paige...

July 3rd, 2004, 5:15 AM
kirby00, you have two more chances to powerplay before this thread is closed.

July 3rd, 2004, 7:50 AM
No, no more chances because the report button is only used if you cannot correct the problem yourself, or if the problem has gotten out of hand, thread closed and you may start a new one.