PDA

View Full Version : Insanity Club!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Are you insane? are you crazy? this is the place for you! here, you can let all your craziness ride, and talk to other people who are more insane than you! so, give it a shot! what do you have to lose? besides what little sanity you have, that is.

Sparks_67
May 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Can i be pres walks and gets eaten by computer. Plus Im sane You young whippersnapper! We are perfectly normal! BWWWWWAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
.... well, your insane, but lets see if anybody can prove themselves even more insane than you! Insanity is fun.. hehehehehehe

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 07:13 PM
People don't think I'm insane, but psychiatrists have found out that I'm
Schizophrenic
Narcissistic
Paranoid
Nhiliphobic
ADHD
And I don't even want to know what else. I seem normal. SEEM normal, mind you.I have people inside my head, most of them, male and female, flirting with me.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Adamant is currently the craziest. Can anybody else prove themseves more crazy!

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Male and female flirters?! EEAK!!! *hides* I dont gots them, but I have a dude with an afro dancin' somewhere in there...Shake it! XD Miror B. Lives in my head! Is ANYONE crazier than THAT?!?!?! MEEP! *chases non-exsistant tail and then gets sucked up a random vaccum cleaner*

coco
May 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM
can i join? i crack myself up alot
yesterday i was eating at this restaurant called Friday's and i said, "It's Saturday at Friday's...." and i started laughing right there.

what?.....

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:08 AM
adamant is still crazier than that. and reptar is just plain crazy

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Well I dunno about insane, crazy, psycho or downright weird, but I have a sweet little bedtime story that you should pass down to your kids and grandkids

Once upon a time... there was this really fat kid, and he broke out of the stork, and he fell down on to this old man, and he had a machine gun, and he started firing at the fatzo, and so the fat kid started puking on him, and he ran away, and so he threw grenades at the house and he became President... THE END

Of course, you could tell them the story that everyone knows about... the one that involves:
Cheese
Monkeys
Proctologists
Subsitute Teachers
Ancient Mew Cards
Heavy Household Items
Midget Meerkats in Detroit
Androgynous Presidents

and more...

So yes, Bananas were originally orange with brown and blue coffee stains on them, if thats what you're asking.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 12:46 PM
well, this is a tie between adamant and jokestr... too many crazy people! ready to lose what litte sanity you all have left? sometimes, I will find a link to a totally crazy site. I'll then put up the link! watch the insanity begin anyone else can share the crazy sites they find!

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:41 PM
I like eggs... BACON AND HAM!!! *faints* *gets up* DOes anyone else here like pie...?

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Um...my name sorta describes me x.x;; I dont FEEL like being insane, but it's weird when I am...uh...LANCE HAS PINK HAIR! *runs*

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Pink haair?! 0_0 Eeeeeek! *hides* *looks at coco's avatar* SQEE! It's SHIPPO!!! *grabs Shippo and runs off*

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Pink hair rawks!!! Except on guys like Lance...x.x;; Yeup. STEVEN HAS BLUE HAIR! @____o

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Blue hair!? I wants blue hair! *puts a blue wig on a random monkey*

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM
*eats the random monkey*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! @_@

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Noo! ..Wait...*hits purple insanity with a shoe* I feel better now.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Wakes up... That story looks and smell like a lullaby to my foots, but they know about a girl like this guy... who?... Huge Keys rock!!!Give me a try, please!!!JUST IF THE HAIL CLAPS ASIDE, mwahahahahahahaha... ok let eat... I like pies too hehe - A product constructed and designed by 100marios Corporation...

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
hehe hehe hehe hehe...@____@ MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP...Okay that was a little too random....

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Noo! ..Wait...*hits purple insanity with a shoe* I feel better now.

*dies your hair pink* That's what you get for hitting me with a shoe! Fwah! :P

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 02:00 PM
QUACK! *dies your hair blue* meep! ^____^

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Yay! Now I look like Steven! Moo! Beware of me for I look like an....ICECUBE HEAD! *runs around like an idiot*

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Yaay Icecubes! *gets hit by a truck* Yippee, that hurt!

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 02:04 PM
<is laughing so hard that she fell out of her chair

ouch. anyway, still looking for sites

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 02:05 PM
http://squidi.net

@_@ I dunno if we can post sites but...FEAR THE INSANITY OF DAT SITE!!

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 02:06 PM
-puts a pink wig in the head- Hey! Don't I look like Purple Insanity -dances a waltz- lalalala lalala ... I think...

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Oh you wanna be that way huh? Well so do I! *gets out Pepto Bismal and rubs it in hair*

YOu shall never be great enough to harness thou Pepto... and even more so, the Bismal...

You know, Bismal is a funny word... kinda reminds me of the result of a collision of 3 Semi-Trucks, George W Bush, some little muskrats and a mutant, purple dog eating Cherry tree... and reptar!

~Ozy~
May 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
SQUEEE!!!! Blue and pink hair! *glomp*

Say "George" over and over again. It's an odd name. I'm glad I'm not named George.

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
*throws nitroglycerin on you all*

Fwahahahahaha! @_.;;

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 02:10 PM
just re-checked the rules. says that as long as it isn't a forum, posting a link is okay

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 02:10 PM
*jumps around like a jackhammer* COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! 0__0 CAFFEINE! *faints*

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
NUE! You're supposed to use Mountain Dew...it's like drinking a whole cup a sugar, with a ton of caffeine in it. I drink it all the time *bounces up and down* Wheeheeheehee!

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I found a site. It hasn't been updated in a while, but still, really crazy. its http://botvgh.disktech.org/

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 02:15 PM
*faints* Don't I look like Reptar? *dies* lalalala lalalala

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 02:17 PM
XD How can you go 'lalala' etc if you're dead...O_o

Of course you look like Reptar! *dyes your hair green* And now you literally do!

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hey! WAKAWAKAWAKA!!!! 0_________0

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 02:27 PM
WOT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Lalala is the only thing that dead people do! They'll go and scare people out of their minds, yes, but they'll always be going Lalala... I know from experience......

Look one time I woke up and I heard someone saying lallalaa and I was confused... my brother was asleep... and my mom cant sing *shudders at the thought*, so it HAD to be a dead guy! Heck I'll try it myself *gets a knife* *stab*

llalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 02:29 PM
*dies* LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!! Bwahahaha...

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 03:50 PM
NoW tHaT's WoT i'M tAlKiN' bOuT!

lalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalamountaindewlalalalala

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 03:54 PM
-Come on, not TOO late- Excuse for the trouble but I was licking some remote controls over a Taiwanese bridge...

Duke R: *kicks Purple Insanity's head like barnacleboy*
Purple Insanity: *faints*
Duke R: *lovely kisses Purple Insanity*
Purple Insanity: *wakes up* Time to die Duke R!
Duke R: *dies* lalalalalalalala
Madonna: *sings Me Against the Music near Purple Insanity's ears* [...] Hey Insanity! [...]
Purple Insanity: *flies over the space and throw a towel and something related to a shampoo onto Pluto planet*
Mickey: Oh, at least someone washed him *laughs like Spongebob* hehehehehehe...
*Insanity Club dies*
Insanity Club: lalalalalalalala

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 04:07 PM
hey! no one can kill my club! excapt for me or the mods, of course. *kills club*

Club: Yayness! i'm dead, and Ive gone to club heaven!

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Now the club gets to say lalalalalalalalala all the time!

~Ozy~
May 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
*Uses Soul Transactio to return club to earth*

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Club: NOOOO why'd you do that? I was socializing with all the other clubs that got killed

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM
The sky is a jungle, boys...
The heaven needs to sit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, nothing happened...

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Ookiewookie Woooooookiiiieee!!!

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 05:03 PM
*cries* Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
hang on a moment, I need to go lose my sanity again. brb

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Grabs a stick and runs around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Good luck and enjoy yourself!

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM
its THE SPAM-CAN-OF-DOOM or GOD NO A BIG MOUNTAIN OF CANNED SPAM IS COMING STRAIT FOR US
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
STUPID. PESTERING.ANNOYING.MAIL
STUPID.PESTERING.ANNOYING.MEAT
S.P.A.M.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Wow, so cool! I want one of these too!

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:39 PM
whats cool about it .

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I like eating spam! *steals spam from everyone's inbox and eats it* Muhahaha..

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:41 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate spam nasty

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Giant forks crush the spam under tremedous force.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 06:44 PM
*takes the spam out, and eats the can* yummy!

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:45 PM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Spam is so gross how can you eat it.

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Thats My Question Sparks .

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I mix it with banana in a blender... hmmm...

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Oh My God That Is Nasty Duke R

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 06:52 PM
You now about spam-food-war, I do it with Spam pies XD

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Ok Oh My God A Big Mountain Of Canned Spam Is Heading Strait For Us

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM
We need orange shoes to win the spam!
*throws blue shoes*
Uh-oh

*explodes* & *dies* is a Trademark from CaRtOON Inc. - All rights reserved*

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Wait I will use a mountain of soup to mix with the spam and wish it away.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Try it and you wll meet the darkness leeleeleeleelee LEELEELEELEELEE!!!

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Then use the fork use the fork and may the fork be with you.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 07:32 PM
fork is totally demodet, I use rivers!

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I will use the spoon to scoop your river up.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks sniff, I will never know how to retribute what you're doing for me.
*use beige paint in his ears* Done! XD

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Man whats all this about spam and spoons and forks and big tall hungry hamsters with machine guns and curly mustaches?

Whatever all this nonsense is... its making me high!

*jumps in bucket of beige paint* WOW! A SPOON! I shall fight off rivers and muskrats and Dukes with this beige watercolor painted spoon! WAHAHA *swish swish* I'm a master of the art! *stabs himself with spoon!* gahhhhhh.... I'm dead..

Wait... how could I be stabbed with a spoon.. a beige... watercolor... painted... spoon? MAN I'M WEAK

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah Moron, I understand about your life and I will prescribe you a medicine. The consultation finished, it's US$104,59, on demand, right?!

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Now face my furry of the attack of the killer bubbles.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Let's see... *sits on the best chairs and buys pop corn*

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
May I join? I bring a slightly more sophisticated/mature breed of insanity, yet it is insanity none the less. NOW BRING ME THE EMERALD SHORTS! Sorry, just needed to add that in just in case you don't accept my natural type of insanity.

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
No making you insane is that you like shifttry.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:59 PM
you proved that you were crazy over in desert fusion. and Sparks, be nice. some people have different tastes. had I been speaking of you, I would have added 'or lack thereof'. anyways, shiney is in..

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Sorry shiney but why the shiftry there so weak and defenless.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:03 PM
This changes with the egg... I think..

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:03 PM
yeah, you put them up aginst a heracross and they're as good as dead

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:06 PM
yeah, you put them up aginst a heracross and they're as good as dead

More of an annoyer than anything. I picked it because they look cool. One word for heracross, "Extrasensory". Bye bye Heracross.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
No totally useless.The unique mode to become the gear is spending the egg

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
oh yeah, i forgot.. then a scizor with silver wind could dispatch it, unless shiftry can learn fire moves...

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
And a scizor with silver wind is impossible last time I checked.

No pokemon is completley useless*

*Magikarp is the exception to this.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:12 PM
umm.. shiney.. you might want to play pokemon colloseum.. CURSED SCIZOR!!!! and magikarp is useful for evolving into gyrados

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Yeah, nothing... I think..

My Scizor have Silver Wind.

Everyone: Cause?
Me: *gurpt*

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Gyardos is use ful with its 1 weakness lots of havoc also adding earthquake bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Plus the scizor can learn silver wind cause evice is so evil.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:16 PM
umm.. shiney.. you might want to play pokemon colloseum.. CURSED SCIZOR!!!! and magikarp is useful for evolving into gyrados

Yes, but magikarp ITSELF is useless. I have colosseum, that had to have been done like the amnesia psyduck, EQ gligar, surfing pikachu, ect. Or with lots of breeding, but that's highly unlikely.

Let's not debate on whether or not any pokemon is "useless" that argument was long dead before any of us got into pokemon.

No pokemon is useless, despite what it may seem like, there are several situations where any pokemon can make itself useful. Magikarp, I haven't been able to find any yet though, but as it's only one out of 151, I don't really think it matters.

151 was the number of pokemon in japan at the time.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Also, I just found sometihing. Dig = dead Scizor.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Hey, ShineyElectrode, your "mature insane" is too serious. I know what you need *gives him a sneak boot* XD

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:24 PM
*nods* very dead scizor. and if you havn't noticed.. the neo pokemon were changed to have hoenn moves.. so yes, scizor can now learn silver wind.. too bad it ONLY is avalible to your opponent, and is un-snaggable..

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Hey, ShineyElectrode, your "mature insane" is too serious. I know what you need *gives him a sneak boot* XD

I don't understand, Sneak boot is a sneak kick?

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:31 PM
No is a boot made of sneak skin. But I'm of Green Peace... Synthetic skin! *Elvis Presley's voice* Yeah!

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Oh yeah, I've aso got a new addition to our club! the rubber room! lock yourself in there whenever you have too much suger

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:34 PM
You think it's too serious, in truth, it just fluctuates in it's own nature.

*throws instant spring-of-drowned-girl powder on Duke R*

*If you dunno what that is, do a search for Ranma 1/2!

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:35 PM
*tosses shiney into rubber room and locks it* you get to be the one to test it

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:41 PM
*searched and didn't found anything* -after a bath- Now I'm no more with this blablabla-girl powder...Cause you two don't pair up?

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:41 PM
*melts a hole in the room with his breath, walks out, and begins spraying everything that moves with instant spring-of-drowned* *Sparks gets hit with Catgirl, and Flygon_trainer with Kitten*

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:43 PM
*searched and didn't found anything* -after a bath- Now I'm no more with this blablabla-girl powder...

*in a nutshell* Boy and father fall into cursed springs, one of which is drowned girl. You become whatever the spring is cursed with every time you are splashed with cold water, and turn back when hit with hot water. As far as I know, it's permanent unless you find a similar curse that will work against it, which hasn't happened to my knowledge. Therefore, you are still cursed *Splashes him with cold water*

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:46 PM
*uses clear spell* go final fantasy?

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:47 PM
-yeah you post the 100th post... cool...-

Walk below a ladder have any effect?

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Clear spell does nothing against Ranma 1/2 based curses, not spell based. Technically, not even really a curse.

No, walking under a ladder has no effect, though now it will be a bit more difficult to pick the correct restroom.

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
COOL I'M CURSED!! YAY! *feels bad* O_o

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
well, it'd probably help if I had the foggiest what you were talking about.. *uses un-explainable plot twist to remove curse*

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I'll ring that channeler that helped me another day... *too too too too* Busy...

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:58 PM
well, it'd probably help if I had the foggiest what you were talking about.. *uses un-explainable plot twist to remove curse*

"Clear spell does nothing against Ranma 1/2 based curses, not spell based. Technically, not even really a curse."

Meaning, that things that undo spells do not work, and since it technically isn';t a curse, neither do anti-curse things.

And one good twist deserves another *applies curse* Once cursed by the spring curses, we can't remove them, I know cause I'm cursed.

(Perhaps this is slightly off topic from the general insanity of the club, should we post a spirng of drowned ??? Topic in this or one of the roleplaying forums?)

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:00 PM
if you can make it crazy, it belongs. nuff said. well, this makes the 98765432101923748382929 curse that somebody used on me.. this is going to be painful when they activate...

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Yeah, *boots Shineyelectrode with his sneak boot* I mean, you can take the boot to you if you want...

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 10:03 PM
if you can make it crazy, it belongs. nuff said. well, this makes the 98765432101923748382929 curse that somebody used on me.. this is going to be painful when they activate...
I'm guessing that since it could cause some problems with others that have been in the ranma universe, that this curse overides others as long as it lasts.

*Can't resist any longer, sprays Flygon_trainer with water, and looks at the soggy kitten.*

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I've got to bed, so I'll have to resume the madness tomarrow. see ya later

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I've got to bed, so I'll have to resume the madness tomarrow. see ya later

Ok, see ya later.

*Starts packing so he'll be ready to run when flygon realizes she's a kitten.*

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I snuck back online for a moment *jumps on shiney's arm, and begins to claw it* you can do only so much damage when your a cat...

Duke R
May 9th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I'm bed, I'm really bed, so I'll be back in 21 hours, mwahahahaha!

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:16 PM
*claws up Shiney's stuff* who needs a shredder, when you've got me? I'm Flygon_trainer, the shredding kitten!

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 10:17 PM
*Distracts flygon with a catnip mouse, which she can't resist in this form*

Meh, I need to go to bed as well, but I'll be online for a little while.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I have three cats, one of which can resist catnip *continues shredding all shiney's items*

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I have three cats, one of which can resist catnip *continues shredding all shiney's items*

*Gets out extra strength catnip* Who says you're one of those cats? even if you are, this'll get ya.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 10:25 PM
*playes with catnip for a while, then gets bored, hops on shiney's head, and falls asleep*

Duke R
May 10th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Looks like a lovely couple...

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Be quiet or I'll claw both of you

Purple Insanity
May 10th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Mrow...Hiss...*shows out fangs* Claw me or I'll uh...eat you!

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 12:47 PM
P.I., you got sprayed with kitten or catgirl?

Purple Insanity
May 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Uh...I dunno...o.o;;

This suddenly became a spam thread while I wasnt here O_o;;

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:24 PM
no, it became crazy. again. *begins to claw Shiney's shirt*

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Grabs dog food and sends millions of dogs at purple.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:42 PM
*is shredding shiney's sleeve* remember, you did this to yourself

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:45 PM
*Splashes hot water on himself and turns back into his natural form*
*begins rolling and shooting swifts at Flygon_trainer*

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 04:48 PM
*uses perish song* don't ask how I know that, I just do...

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 04:50 PM
*uses perish song* don't ask how I know that, I just do...

Kind of like my freshly snagged Scizor with Silver Wind eh?

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 01:08 AM
I think delcatty can learn it. if not, with complicated breeding, it can. *begins to shread shiney's other sleeve*

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Still grounded, but right now I'm back with a little rant. About Steve "Croikey" Irwin, aka the Crocodile Hunter.

http://www.getlostmagazine.com/features/2000/0011olymp/steve-irwin.jpg

used to find the guy entertaining, now he's just annoying. He does the same thing every time he's on TV. He either:

a) Get's a stick and smacks an animal with it until the thing tries to eat him.
b) Jump's on an animal and try's to get it to bite him.
c) Throw's food at the animal in a vague attempt to get it to attack him.
c) Dangles a live baby in front of Crocodile (no **** he did this with his OWN ****ING KID).

The last point, I somehow doubt Irwin though he was actually putting his kid in danger and would have beaten the **** out of the crocodile if it even tried to eat his kid. But Jesus Spoony Christ! YOUR HOLDING A BABY IN FRONT OF A LIVE CROCODILE FOR ****'S SAKE, DOESEN'T THAT SEEM EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT STUPID?

Also you know all these dangerous and/or poisonous creatures in Australia? Like those Spider's that live in toilet's and the evil Boxing Kangaroo's of Doom? How come none of em have managed to kill the bastard yet? He might as well stick a giant sign round his neck saying "EAT ME" in some of the situations he get's into.

One day a Crocodile will eat him, and that Crocodile shall be made the King of France as a reward, just like in this Artist's rendering that was not bunged up in 5 minutes in MS Paint by me.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lotharhex/bonjour!.jpg

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I happen to like Crocodile hunter, thank you. I respect his way with animals, unlike Jeff corwin

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I happen to like Crocodile hunter, thank you. I respect his way with animals, unlike Jeff corwin

I don't really like him, I was just posting that to vent, because after a week of seeing him do nothing but taunt animals with sticks, meat, baybies, and various other items/methods, I needed to vent some anger. And the King was my insanity part showing up.

"Bonjour!" *chomp*

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:39 PM
it something called TV. no action, no show. he has to do stuff like that so it's worth airing. I still hate jeff.. I would actually like his show, but the Alaska one was just not acceptable... MOOSE ARE NOT ELUSIVE!!!! sorry, tempermant issues

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
it something called TV. no action, no show. he has to do stuff like that so it's worth airing. I still hate jeff.. I would actually like his show, but the Alaska one was just not acceptable... MOOSE ARE NOT ELUSIVE!!!! sorry, tempermant issues

I have the same thing with crocodile-chow, he's at least educated in what he's doing, even if he is doing something wrong (morally, not wrong as in mistake) And I still think he should be eaten alive by the first crocodile king of spain.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:53 PM
hey, he's gotten chomped before, by Gram. the second time he got someone, it was his co-worker.. that had to hurt...

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Mehehe,
http://exterminatusnow.keenspace.com/images/bonjour.png
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:26 PM
*throws her fossilised T-rex tooth at shiney's head* I don't understand anything but english...

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 05:28 PM
*throws her fossilised T-rex tooth at shiney's head* I don't understand anything but english...

I have a limited understanding rodian, but considering the fact it was made up by george lucas, that doesn't really count.

I believe it's a greeting/goodwill or some such crap.

EDIT: Aren't electrodes just head? or are they just bodies with faces? Hmmmm....

EDIT 2: They must have a protection of some sort, I'll fix it so you see the picture.

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
You know I speak the lanquage of cheese and cheesecake.

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
The image won't work, I hate the sites that do that, I can copy and paste it into any program I want, but I can't link to it by any means? that's messed up.

This is a test (http://exterminatusnow.keenspace.com/images/bonjour.png)

Nope, don't work.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I have a limited understanding rodian, but considering the fact it was made up by george lucas, that doesn't really count.

I believe it's a greeting/goodwill or some such crap.

EDIT: Aren't electrodes just head? or are they just bodies with faces? Hmmmm....

EDIT 2: They must have a protection of some sort, I'll fix it so you see the picture.
last I checked, you were a scizor... and I speak the language of chocolate

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I get out a magikarp and watch shiney suffer.

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I said bayleef, undertood? BayleEF.. Come on! You know! *gets fun when two alphabetical letters get united in the end of a word* Bayleef, you need to love...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Sparks, are you implying that shiney is not a scizor, but a magikarp? I have to agree with you. *runs away, and fetches a Lanturn* Gyrados proofing myself...

Shiney
May 15th, 2004, 11:06 AM
*turns into dragon/steel type pokemon with levitate ability*

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 11:07 AM
eggaxtly pulls out a legion of spoiled eggs with scramble powers.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:14 AM
*brings out sableye and shedinja, and has Sableye use Skill Swap* sorry, I win. shiney, your lagging in the insanity. For tomarrow, I will use my teddiursa to take over the WORLD!

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 11:30 AM
*a Teddiursa cuts his head with a butterfly's antenna* Now I need to say: Shiney's Scizor likes chocolate cake!
Everyone: Oooooh!

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I can make chocolate cake! *oven explodes from too much cake baking* well, not right now, that is.

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I like SPAM cakes, with banana, and papaya, and er, Orange Juice *remember that his head is cut off* Lalalala! *uses http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/plusle/1-TEMP-FOLDER/buttons/edit.gif button* Try to don't use TNT in your cakes, ok?

hyrule center
May 15th, 2004, 03:16 PM
mooooooooooooooooooooooooo i eat cheese

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
There is a tradition that comes from thousands and thousands of years in my country, we eat two SPAMs and throw a cheese over your neck or over the leg of someone holding a gear called SPAM miliby that I don't know how to translate...

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 03:46 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! KIX!! 0_0 I VOTE FOR MY DELICIOUS BOX OF KIX FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! *faints*

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 03:51 PM
And I... I... I'll juice you all, you ropes!

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Not if president Kix can help it! *throws Kix at everyone* Fear da cereal!

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 03:58 PM
NO! you can't kick it or you will become a dull! Please don't vote to Gell for president!

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 04:10 PM
*runs in* WEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOOOO!

*Gonbe eats some trash* Hiya me wants to join and NOONE ever make fun of Gonbe :)

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Kix is the ruler of EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Kix is the ruler of EVERYTHING!!!!!!
*Gonbe kills Kix*

GONBE IS OUR MASTER

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Kix....!!! *ressurects her mighty box of Kix* Muhahahaha!

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 04:18 PM
*Gonbe eats Kix*

Nomore kix ;p

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 04:25 PM
MEEEEP! *mourns over Kix* Okay, I'm bored with that....*pulls a ready-to-cook chicken out of a random refrigerator* HUZZA!

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
*Gonbe eats the chicken*
Gonbe: Hmm... this chicken is as tasty as a thrash... *Gonbe looks at the wrapping: Don't eat after 15/12/1967* Hey, i liked it!

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
*somehow uses mystical powers of total and complete randomness to turn into an espeon and psybeam everyone* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 04:39 PM
MY GONBE CAN EAT YOUR GONBE!

*Gonbe opens it`s mouth and runs around*

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 04:41 PM
*chases gonbe* MONKEYS! /:o)

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Err, I thought the Gonbe that ate the chicken was yours... GONBE CAN CLONE ITSELF!!!

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Wait how many Gonbes is there?

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
In your sig? five... I think... *uses http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/plusle/1-TEMP-FOLDER/buttons/edit.gif* WARNING! This is not a test! Gonbe like to eat shoes!

Shiney
May 15th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Snorlax > gombe.

*snorlax uses return, with stab and super-power, as well as silk scarf, OHKOs everything, including itself.*

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 06:29 PM
*faints* don't I look like Snorlax? *dies* no. I look like Gonbe, I think I need a plastical cirurgy to seem more fat o.O!

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:32 PM
*sends out Wailord* big vs. bigger

Shiney
May 15th, 2004, 06:41 PM
*throws an X-box at wailord, who explodes.* "The power of X!"

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Gasp! how dare you! *throws her grandma's pathetic computer at shiney's head*

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 06:43 PM
*Throws a PS2 at Shineyelectrode* The power of Final Fantasy X

Shiney
May 15th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Throws gamecube to counter PS2, and his computer undoes the lesser one by sheer awesome-nessh.

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
it's Time To The Console War!!!*Throws a Super Famicom at Flygon_Trainer* XD

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:57 PM
actually, shiney, according to what you said about your comp, mine is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001 better than yours. *throws a sega dreamcast at shiney, and dodges the famicom*

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Huh? Console war? *throws gamecubes and Xbox's at everyone* MEEPTY!

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 11:13 PM
*throws 2 N-Gage to Reptar*

Reptar: *cries*

Duke R: hehe...

Reptar
May 15th, 2004, 11:16 PM
WAAAH! *throws kirbys at Duke R*

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 11:19 PM
*Kirbies swallow Duke R* *Kirbies morph into Duke Kirby* *Duke Kirbies throw Nintendo64s to Reptar*

Shiney
May 15th, 2004, 11:39 PM
*farts toxic waste which melts the consoles*

There, no more console war.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:52 PM
*comes in with more consoles* who says? *buries Shiney with gemecubes, X-box, and Playstation 2s*

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Yeah! Thanks Flygon_trainer! *throws GameBoys at Flygon_trainer* Woops! XD

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 10:25 AM
*catches gameboys, and puts them in her backpack* my GBA SP is on the fritz, might be time for a replacement

jokestr2004
May 16th, 2004, 10:26 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SNAP!

I is back!

....you're not saying "yay' or "dlkfhg" or "im really high" or anythig...

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 10:28 AM
nope, were throwing game consoles at each other.. *puts jokestr in the now-repaired rubber room*

Duke R
May 16th, 2004, 10:40 AM
AND DON'T TURN INTO SOME JELLY LIQUID THING TO SCAPE FROM THERE, OK? *throws a CPU at jokestr2004* Now its CounterStrike time!

jokestr2004
May 16th, 2004, 10:59 AM
ooo now its on...

*turns into Captain Dental Floss* SLFGNKSLJFVG NOW I CAN ESCAPE!!

*starts throwing random electronics at everyone*

WAHAHAHAH The name's Floss...

Dental Floss....

Reptar
May 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Floss!!!! Quuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaack!

Duke R
May 16th, 2004, 07:07 PM
SLFGNKSLJFVG NOW I CAN ESCAPE!!The sound of a marry can point you? *uses http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/plusle/1-TEMP-FOLDER/buttons/edit.gif* Don't let the sail huge, cause if the moon home she will ugly! :shocked:

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
*transforms into captain toothbrush* I shall fight cavities! mwhahahaha! *Turns into a giant toothbrush and brushes everyboddys teeth* (very painful because I am a giant toothbrush that shouldn't even be able to fit in your mouth)

AngelWolfie
May 18th, 2004, 02:22 AM
EEK! *ransforms into captain mouthwash* Uh....I she pour my overly-intense Listerine-ness on you! Moo!

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Reptar, stop changing your name! I still like pluslechu best.. *tosses hammer at Captain's head*

AngelWolfie
May 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
EEK! You shall pay! *throws cute plushy azurills at Flygon_Trainer*

Shiney
May 25th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I agree with flygon, pluslechu was by far he best. *throws a gigantic lead snrolax at Radical_edward*

AngelWolfie
May 25th, 2004, 07:48 PM
AAK! *is squashed* ...ow.....*tosses snorlax at Shineyelectrode*

Shiney
May 25th, 2004, 07:57 PM
*Summons a hoard of Gonbe to dogpile Radical_edward*
Change back to Pluslechu!

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Ahem. *drops a wailord on shiney's head* it seems that i have been lacking in the insanity.

AngelWolfie
May 25th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I literally can't! 0_o;; *chases Shineyelectrode*

Duke R
May 25th, 2004, 08:06 PM
*screams* I NEED CAPUCCINO *runs to The Bar*

AngelWolfie
May 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
*sees Duke R* Aieeee! *pounces on his head* HI! =3

Duke R
May 25th, 2004, 08:23 PM
*sees Radical Edward* Aieeee! *puts his foots in hot coal* HI! =O

AngelWolfie
May 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
*falls off* HII! Ow....=0

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Okay, this is almost dead...*pushes thread back into place* No more wandering little mister! *runs off*

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks, *pushes her heard* We are not liking your work... *Says something* Leh, but lehanks + t - le + "You know what" + COME ON!

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Huh? 0_o;; *hides somwhere* Seriously..What?

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Stop this, you're really snagging my fingers! *break sound* Sugar Strawberries rock! (But don't steal it!)

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 10:11 PM
*is dumbfounded* that made no sence...Just like this! SPOONIFY! *spoonifies Duke R* I have no clue what that means! XD

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 10:14 PM
*spoonifies Radical Edward* This is sponify! d:D

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 10:16 PM
*is...spoonified 0o;;* I AM THE KITTEN WHO CAN NAME FRUIT! *chases Duke R* APRICOTS! COCONUTS! APPLES! PEACHES! *faints*

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Hey, I'm spoonified too *chases Radical Edward* PAPAYAS, LEMONS, PINAPPLES, WATERMELONS (no, that's too heavy for her) CHERRIES! d:]

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 10:23 PM
*throws eggplants at Duke R* RANDOM!!!

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
*THROWS TOMATOES AT RADICAL EDWARD* w00t!

raveberuk
May 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
*muahaha...* *Drool...**drool......*

I am not insane?! Its just that I forgot to take my medication... Hehehe :disappoin

*i see stars*

*throws gloom's slaiva at everyone*

Rave :D

Aiya Quackform
May 28th, 2004, 11:20 PM
*lil newb walks in* Hello everyone, I'm Aiya... *gets smacked in crossfire*

Oh, it is on. *summons reinforcements*

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 11:42 PM
AIEE!!! NEW PERSON! *runs after Aiya*

Duke R
May 28th, 2004, 11:53 PM
AIEE!! NEW NEGATIVE FORM!!! *runs after Nothing*

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 11:55 PM
You have done well, my young apprentices... Your journey towards The Dark Side is nearly complete!

AngelWolfie
May 29th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Dark side?! Nooo! *turns on a nightlight* EEEEPS!

Duke R
May 29th, 2004, 12:12 AM
*throws lightbulbs at Shineyelectrode* Take this, you dark, Mwahahahaha!

EDIT: *throws the glass fragments at the garbage can* Someone needs to clean this club! :b

Flygon trainer
May 29th, 2004, 11:33 AM
*tosses everybody into the rubber room* I fixed it after Shiney melted it... *gives shiney a breathmint* and they say I have dragon breath...

Shiney
May 29th, 2004, 12:43 PM
*Melts it again, and is the only conscious person to walk out of the room.*

Every human has two outlets of "air" but one is much deadlier than the other.

Flygon trainer
May 29th, 2004, 12:48 PM
that was uncalled for... *puts on gas mask* actually, it's interesting if you eat too many breath mints...

Aiya Quackform
May 29th, 2004, 01:29 PM
*pinches nose* Eeeew, that's nasty!! *sprays lysol in the air*

Duke R
May 29th, 2004, 02:12 PM
*pulls a rock* Awright, now let's get voom, right?

Sparks_67
May 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I know why dont we dance on are heads and sing the saugage song.

Duke R
May 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
EXACTLY WHAT IS WAS WANTING TO SAY! COZ EVRYONE UNDERSTANDS ME? But you're really wrong...

Aiya Quackform
May 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Woohoo! *starts break dancing to techno*

Shiney
May 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
*Releases a magneton who dances the robot* "Domo-origahto, mis-tah robah-toh!

LOL! I don't know why, but the mental image of a magneton doing the robot cracks me up. :\

Duke R
May 30th, 2004, 09:52 AM
*Cools up* Now is loof time!

Jess
May 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
*Sits quietly on the ground eating toothpaste*

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 01:17 PM
*tosses Jess into the rubber room* hey, you come in here, you're begging to meet Mr. Insane! *sends Mr. Insane after everybody*

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Pulls out Mr. game&watch to attack Mr. insane. Then juggles him in the air.

Jess
May 30th, 2004, 01:21 PM
*Hides behind a Pillow with a fork in his hand*

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Mr. Insane, attack! *Mr. Insane drives Mr. Game & Watch insane* Fear my inanity!

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Mr. game and watch starts rhyming . Get ready to die or face my pie. Throws a giant peice of pie at Mr. insane.

Jess
May 30th, 2004, 01:28 PM
*Throws a Pillow at Mr.Insane*

Jess:"Yeah Hiya Mr.Insane"

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Oh no! Mr. Insane is LOSING! I shall bring out Mr. Fun to help!

Mr. Fun: Hello boys and girls! hope you're ready to have FUN! *starts posessing people to do the Macarena*

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 01:33 PM
YOU FIEND HOW DARE YOUUUUUU!!!! Wait I have an idea pulls out Flygon_trainer' s computer and sucks Mr. Fun and Mr. insane to the computer then he freezes the computer. Then he Control, Alt Delete.

~Oh Yay~

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 01:34 PM
*computer spontaneously combusts, freeing mr. Insane and Mr. Fun. Mr. Fun makes Sparks do the Macarena*

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Mr. inoccent appears and uses his flick you and die attack on Mr. Fun and Mr. game and watch starts creating more pies and hurling them out at Mr. Fun and Mr. insane.

Aiya Quackform
May 30th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Time to pull out the big guns...

MR PIE, IF YOU PLEASE!!!

*Mr Pie starts throwing blackberry pies at everyone, staining all their clothes*

Flygon trainer
May 31st, 2004, 07:13 PM
hmph, I bring out Mr. Idiot! *mr. Idiot causes idiocity, and then jumps off a cliff, and all the other Mr. people in thier ididicy jump after him*

AngelWolfie
June 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs into sliding glass door* Hi peoples!
*breakdances to soft slow music*

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 09:31 PM
*jumps off cliff* as sparks would say, what is with me and cliffs? well, it all started when 100marios shoved me off one...

AngelWolfie
June 2nd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Wee! *sings the sausage song* I AM THE TITANIUM TOENAIL! ^_______^ *sings the sausage song some more*