PDA

View Full Version : Five Legendaries Up For Grabs

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Hello all! After just transferring my batch of 6 Pokes, I've decided to keep only one of them. This is simply because I have no real use for the five legendaries I transferred... so I'm gonna put'em up for auction.

These are all genuine and non-hacked, far as I know. Mostly traded from friends or those I know personally, and they are non-cloned, so you know you will have a one of a kind on your hands.

However, I must say that they are not the preferred nature for any. Two of them have neutral natures, but I will post them also.

Let me know if you're interested!

Mew, Lv 30 (Impish Nature)
Mewtwo, Lv 70 (Bashful)-- TAKEN
Deoxys, Lv 30 (Docile)-- TAKEN
Ho-oh, Lv 70 (Bold)
Lugia, Lv 70 (Rash)

None have ever participated in a single fight, for those of you EV hounds out there. They also know their original moves. I guess you could call them "mint condition".

I'm not specific when it comes to trades, but I ask that the ones up for offer not be hacked (although cloned is fine for legendaries, as I wouldn't use them in battle), but this is my wish list, with top priority/want first, and so on and so on. A good nature would be nice, but seeing as how I can't return the favour, I can't be too specific:

Jirachi

(Preferred natures: Bold in particular, pun intended; Timid, Calm, or Modest also work for me; if you should have one with one of those natures, I'll throw in the bonus of two of the above, that haven't already been taken, if not, just one will do)

That's actually all I'm looking for... if none of those, make any offer you wish, and I'll PM you. I'm a simple guy, I can't be too particular. :-) But a Jirachi is mainly what I'm looking for, seeing as how it's the only Steel Pokemon I've yet to obtain. And after that... the rest go on a first come/first serve basis.

kingofgames157
May 24th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Hey

Check my Thread for anything that you might like.

I like your Ho oh!

Soulinferno
May 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Cressalia for Lugia? .

Kagome100
May 24th, 2007, 06:10 PM
just asking, do you want a Dialga lvl 47 for the mew? if not that's fine i was just asking.

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 06:30 PM
just asking, do you want a Dialga lvl 47 for the mew? if not that's fine i was just asking.

Sadly I already have a Dialga... I would like to establish a Jirachi trade first, and then I can trade the others out freely. So after the Jirachi comes into play, I shall let you know the ones I have left!

Kagome100
May 24th, 2007, 06:35 PM
ok, well it was worth a try.. :\

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 06:42 PM
ok, well it was worth a try.. :\

Hey, I'll tell ya what... I'll put the Mew on reserve for you, and after the Jirachi trade (if the other person isn't persistent on the Mew), it's all yours. Like I said, I wouldn't use him... I just want a Jirachi in case anyone likes a 5 + 1 Legendary battle.

Or we could do a gamble... I love to gamble, and I'm more than willing to gamble a Pokemon in the form of a Showdown. Hell, I may even start my own thread... but either way, my real team isn't transferred yet, so it'll take some time. If I can get my hands on another Mew (I have a few friends who specialize in this sort of stuff, but with clones), I shall let you know; unless, of course, you are against the whole "cloning franchise".

ahmose
May 24th, 2007, 07:00 PM
untouched Manaphy for Deoxys ?
I also have a level 52 Lugia and a level 50 Celebi (untouched) ?

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 07:05 PM
untouched Manaphy for Deoxys ?
I also have a level 52 Lugia and a level 50 Celebi (untouched) ?

I'll take the Celebi, if that's okay?

Name: Richard
FC: 5197 9082 9483

Let me know yours, and when you'll be on.
We can do this right now if you wish!

ahmose
May 24th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Name: Adzuca
I'll add you and go online now. FC is in my sig.

Haunter Master
May 24th, 2007, 07:18 PM
How about a shiny Cresselia for Mewtwo?

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 07:25 PM
How about a shiny Cresselia for Mewtwo?

How about done! haha, name and FC are in above post, tell me when you can be on, and all that jazz.

Haunter Master
May 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I'm on now, I'll be waiting :)

Richard Lynch
May 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I saw it was Japanese... I've read about the Japan/US trades, and that doesn't affect your game or anything, does it?

Aethos
May 24th, 2007, 08:36 PM
hey how about....

growlithe with egg moves

crunch and flare blitz....
plus feebas
for hooh or lugia???

if not..how about a phione for one?

BDT
May 25th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Im intrested at Ho-oh, Lugia, as i only need them and Deoxys to me to complete Legendary. What would you want for them?

BDT
May 25th, 2007, 02:35 AM
I have a Jirachi to trade asi have to and there legit

Toa Arceus:The Shapeshifter
May 25th, 2007, 03:47 AM
How about all 3 Sinnoh starters,Legit,and Shiny,for Ho-Oh??I NEED A HO-OH!!

Richard Lynch
May 25th, 2007, 07:47 AM
The trades are on hold for Paranoia, who's working for a Bold natured Jirachi. But after that, Toa Arceus:The Shapeshifter and BDT (a name eerily close to "BTK"), we can make a deal!

Rikeec97
May 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
i want that mew i will give dialga and azelf and chimchar and lucario

Richard Lynch
May 25th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Once again, I'm waiting for a response from a friend about a Bold Jirachi trade, and whichever Pokemon are left (might be all three, depending on what he asks in return), I shall put them up for a probono trade, as in, anyone who wants it has it. However! I want to make this fun... so the catch is that the trade from you has to be a Steel-type Pokemon. Could be a Lv 100 Dialga, could be a Lv 1 Mawile, it doesn't matter; ANY Steel Pokemon will do. And it will be based on a first come-first serve basis by PM.

Once Jirachi is set up for me, I will post when the auction time is (I'll try my best to make it an easily accessible time for everyone, since school and work may do battle with your schedule), and the first PMers will get their choice (one per customer! haha, so make your choice well).

Just a reminder on why make such a fuss about this: these are all legit, untouched, un-cloned (ie, one-of-a-kind), and "mint condition", so they're a bit more special than most others that are usually cloned, though mine aren't preferred natures, so I apologize for that.

So I shall let you all know!

BDT
May 28th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Do you still have Lugia and Ho-oh

Kagome100
May 28th, 2007, 05:12 PM
it's been a few days i forgot about the thread sorry, so is the mew gone?

Soulinferno
May 28th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I have a Jirachi or do you already have one?

Richard Lynch
May 28th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I have a Jirachi or do you already have one?

Not yet, but my patience is waning.

Is it legit, and if so... what'll you take in return?

Kagome100:

No, the Mew isn't gone. Would you like it? I'm past the point of expecting anything fantastic for them, so I'm just gonna take any feasible offer. I'm not one to go stiff. :-)

wingedwolves
May 28th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I have a legit lvl 18 Jarichi...

I'd like either the Ho-oh or Lugia... do you still have either of them?

Soulinferno
May 28th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Not yet, but my patience is waning.

Is it legit, and if so... what'll you take in return?

It arrived from Hoenn at lvl 5 and its now lvl 8 so I think it is legit. Whatever you give me for it will be fine.

Richard Lynch
May 28th, 2007, 06:30 PM
wingedwolves and Soulinferno... one last question:

What nature is the Jirachi?

Soulinferno
May 28th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Impish .

wingedwolves
May 28th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Let's see... Mine is impish natured

Soulinferno
May 28th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Lol both of our Jirachi's are impish natured.

wingedwolves
May 28th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Heh, that is strange... did you transfer your's from Collesium too?

Soulinferno
May 28th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Heh, that is strange... did you transfer your's from Collesium too?

Someone traded it to me I think it is.

shinigami_gaara
May 28th, 2007, 07:16 PM
manaphy egg for ho-oh...............

Gysztaf
May 28th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Check MY thread to see if you can find anything you'd like to trade for Ho-oh or Lugia.

Psi Yamaneko
May 29th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Hmm...Alright. Here's the thing. I have two Jirachi, one up for trade, one I have been intending to keep. The one I intended to keep may be of interest to you but I dunno if I can let it go for Ho-oh or Lugia, and I have a few Mews already.

I'll give you its stats, anyway, though, in case you want to offer up anything else:

JIRACHI
Lvl 21
OT: WISHMKR
ID: 20043
Bold Nature
Attack: 47
Defense: 56
Sp. Atk: 53
Sp. Def: 52
Speed: 52

Moveset: Wish, Psychic, Rest, Swift

It also got Pokerus from my Giratina.

Richard Lynch
May 29th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Hmm...Alright. Here's the thing. I have two Jirachi, one up for trade, one I have been intending to keep. The one I intended to keep may be of interest to you but I dunno if I can let it go for Ho-oh or Lugia, and I have a few Mews already.

I'll give you its stats, anyway, though, in case you want to offer up anything else:

JIRACHI
Lvl 21
OT: WISHMKR
ID: 20043
Bold Nature
Attack: 47
Defense: 56
Sp. Atk: 53
Sp. Def: 52
Speed: 52

Moveset: Wish, Psychic, Rest, Swift

It also got Pokerus from my Giratina.

Well, it's the perfect nature. Pokerus is of no interest to me, since I got it in Emerald and transferred it... but the nature does interest me.

Now, about making a deal... dunno if you saw my entire first post, but I would be willing to give BOTH Lugia and Ho-oh for a Bold natured Jirachi. Does that seem like a fair trade to you?

rezxxx
June 12th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Im am willing to make an offer.. wat do u want for Mew(lvl)-30

bribri121212
June 12th, 2007, 08:21 AM
i have a legit regirock(nicknamed),regigigas cresselia, and giratina would you be interested in any of them for lugia or ho oh

Shad0wind
June 12th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Ho-oh plz private message me if i can have

Chaolin
June 12th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Would you want a Manaphy for that Mew?