PDA

View Full Version : Water Blue?

Drageon
May 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
:shocked: I just wonder if anybody else knew anything about it?
(What next,Lightning Yellow)

+el_pal
May 8th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I know. It's FAKE!!! Well at least in the U.S.

dqle
May 8th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Heh. I don't believe it, but they're gonna introduce the green version for the first time in the US, but they decided to cut out the blue version as well. I thought this was supposed to be a remake of the classic games. How wacky is that?

+el_pal
May 8th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Fire Red is coming to U.S. as well.

Drageon
May 8th, 2004, 06:25 PM
and don't forget about Leaf Green.
Fire Red & Leaf Green are a rip-off! They are just like Red and Green only with better sprites and music.

+el_pal
May 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM
And the Hoenn and Orre Pokemon.

Pokedragonfire
May 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM
But you can transfer old moves to new pokemon. Also lots of other new things are avaliable. Like play Red/Blue with items. It is not exactly the same, just very similar.

+el_pal
May 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
So I think Fire Red and Leaf Green are not really ripoffs. MY FRIENDS POST WHERE EVER I POST! WHY?! Well maybe it's because I have a lot of friends? MAybe...

dqle
May 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
But what happened to the remake of the blue version?!?! Why green now?! It never came out in the US!!!

Definately not ripoffs. Better sprites and SE's are just the beginning. There are a BUNCH of new features as well as all the old ones.

Jess
May 8th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Water Blue is a fake game. Leaf Green is being relased because who cares about Water Blue? It was never released in Japan.
Also there will be no Special Yellow Game.

Note* Fire Red & Leaf Green are just filler games until Nintendo and Game Freak can think of some ideas.

+el_pal
May 9th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I agree with Jess. I knew that game was fake...

abhinav
May 9th, 2004, 06:08 AM
i know it water blue is fake but i heard about red ruby & blue sapphire

Cassie-chan
May 10th, 2004, 05:22 PM
and don't forget about Leaf Green.
Fire Red & Leaf Green are a rip-off! They are just like Red and Green only with better sprites and music.
It is a remake!!

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
They should make new pokemon cause if leaf green and fire red come out what happens after that.

AJHalliwell
May 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I've played the ROM, and it is basically better graphics for the game. But there's also a few new tricks, and lots of things from the newer games (ie: holding, berries, holding berries, hahaha!) Plus you get to choose a girl,and the pokemon are male and female...

Ryoutarou
May 15th, 2004, 08:36 AM
And the reason becuse there is no water blue is becuse japanese green is the same as american red/blue only with better sprites.

Intuition
May 15th, 2004, 08:49 AM
And some new maps.. ;) XD

Phoenix Boy
May 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
As jess said there just fillers until Houen seris ends (on TV)
Or made they will put all the games to gether with the best Grspiks and called it Pokemon World

Ryoutarou
May 15th, 2004, 08:56 AM
the hoenn league wont end untill next feb or early this december at this rate so the games should come out around dec or jan and we should see a preveiw of the games at spaceworld2004

dqle
May 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I still don't get it! If these games were remakes, then why don't they make one for the blue version? I know that Japan released Red and Green, but also Blue as well. So why the heck are we only making remakes for Red and Green? And why replace Blue with Green now???

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I just had a thought! Maybe FR and LG are to R/S as C is to G/s and as Y is to R/B. Confusing huh?

Brendan Trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
no and no. No because no, it's clear, and no because FR and LG aren't specials. On the special versions, you play the same world, but there's a change in the world. FR and LG are different versions from RS...

and, they won't make a blue remake because it's not neccesary. When green was first released, they knew it would be a bad game in english so they preffered to make a blue american version.... But here's something confusing... they DID release a japanese blue version, they should make a remake of it... however, they wanted to remake green and red because those were the first games they made and they made it by the 8th aniversary of pkmn.... but, until they say something, the reason of a non-released blue GBA version will be kept as a mistery...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 15th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I know, it was just a guess...

Chocobo
May 15th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Let Me Clear This Up. First There Will Be NO Water-Blue Remake The Reason It's Leaf Green Is Because Green Is The Japan Version Of Blue. In A Nutshell It Means Blue Is Green Or Blue Is The American version Of Green.

dqle
May 17th, 2004, 05:48 AM
But Blue WAS released in Japan as well, just like Brendan Trainer said!

Ryoutarou
May 17th, 2004, 07:34 AM
let me sort it out
-first pokemon red and green versions were released in 1996
-The games were doing really bad up untill98
-Pokemon blue version is released in 98 with better sprites starting the craze in japan
-America buy's pokemon green and red but used the pokemon blue sprites so blue version is green and we have never really played the japanese blue version.

AJHalliwell
May 17th, 2004, 06:20 PM
lol, it's not that confusing...
Personally since their on the cover, it makes sence to me that they should make so if you get green, you start with bulbasaur. You get blue, you start with squirtle, exc.
That'd be intresting, you could be like ash, and get there late, and there's only one left. That way they could tie yellow in as actually being ash! And in blue, you should look like gary, and-...
Rambling! I'll move on now.