PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Forci Stikane
May 26th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Hello and welcome to my ultimate trading thread! I have in my posession ALL of the Pokemon, and am willing to trade them. All I need...is a Bidoof. That's right, just a Bidoof, and you can have your choice of ANY freshly-hatched Pokemon. Just to name a few:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Feebas
Combee
And every single other Pokemon that can hatch out of an egg!!

Pokerus is available upon request. SOME Egg moves are the same, but not all, and they'll cost you an item (like an EV berry or something).

Legendaries are also available for exceptional trades (REALIZE NOW THAT THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THROWAWAY POKEMON). However, seeing as it's apparently been decided that item-hacked Arceus, Darkrai, & Shaymin are illegit, I can no longer offer those.

Oh, yes, there is a catch, though: your post has to be legible. No spelling/grammar killers, no spam or "25 character evasion" garbage, none of that. Your post has to follow the rules of English or else you won't get your Pokemon. Being from a different country isn't very much of an excuse, either, as Wakachamo and others have proven (it will get you a bit more leniency, though). Oh, and no requests through Private Messages. You have to post them here (at least at first).

One more point: I am not taking gender requests, mainly because some of the genders are a pain to breed for, especially when a specific nature is also requested.

------

Okay, I am now adding a new "service": If you're in need of a Legendary in your Pokedex, I can now trade you that Legendary for your Pokedex as long as you immediately trade it back. There are some rules, though:

1. Only three Legendaries at a time.
2. You don't get to keep them. The trade will only be so you get them in your Pokedex.
3. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, takes a Legendary and runs, I will post their username in this thread for all to see (and maybe in my signature as well) and stop offering them. No excuses. Oh, and if the Legendary that is taken from me is at least part-Psychic, I'll also cut down on the normal Pokemon I offer, too, so DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING ONE FROM ME.
3b. To try and cut down the risk of the above, if I am going to trade you a Legendary for this purpose, you must offer something of equal or greater value in the trade, as sort of an "insurance policy". This'll usually mean another Legendary or a Shiny. You'll get it right back, though.
3c. Also to help out with this, your post count has to be 20 or higher. They have to be of actual worth, too, so no going out to random places in the forum and posting one-sentence posts (this doesn't apply if you're over the 20-post marker by a considerable margin). I WILL check them if I have reason for suspicion.
4. Darkrai & Arceus are NOT included in this, as this still counts as a trade under the rules (unless I hear otherwise). However, I now have a PC-legal Shaymin that I can include. Since it has now been decided that the glitched Darkrai & Shaymin are illegit, I can't include Shaymin either, anymore.
5. The other rules in this post still hold true.

Okay. Now you can all start requesting Mew, Celebi, & Deoxys over and over again XP. Oh, one more thing: if I accept your request, you are to PM me or else I'll consider you to not be serious. Really, the number of people just asking and never coming back is getting ridiculous. This doesn't mean to PM me at any time you're ready to trade and expect a fast answer, though. If you don't see me online, that means I'm NOT, which means that I can't see you're online and get your Pokemon ready.

----------------------------------------------
*claps hands together* Alright, now that this thread's cleared over 1000 posts and shows no sign of stopping, I'm bringing in a little bit of help to help coordinate everything.

From here on out, Cyan Goggles and star6phoenix9 will be assisting me by sending out PMs when your Pokemon are available for trade but you aren't looking at the thread. If you get a PM from either of these two, come by the thread immediately to find your Pokemon ready and post a confirmation (DO NOT IMMMEDIATELY GO ONLINE--make sure you come by the thread first to post that you're going on Wi-Fi). Keep in mind, however, that I'm still the only one in this thread actually trading the Pokemon, so your trade will still be with me. They're just helping me make sure you know when I'm ready to trade ;).

Now that's out of the way, make a request!

kingofgames157
May 26th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Hi,
It's very nice of you to give out Pokemon for garbage Pokemon.
I would like a Celebi and a Ho oh for something in my Trade Thread.
It's in my Signature.

=D

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 26th, 2007, 06:03 AM
ill give u a bidoof for female combee

Forci Stikane
May 26th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Hi,
It's very nice of you to give out Pokemon for garbage Pokemon.
I would like a Celebi and a Ho oh for something in my Trade Thread.
It's in my Signature.

=D

...*headdesk* Figures that the first request would be for a Legendary...

Celebi isn't included in that, and I didn't see anything for the Ho-oh. Sorry.

ill give u a bidoof for female combee

...Thanks for reminding me of that point. I need to edit the thread...

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 26th, 2007, 06:19 AM
i want that hooh ill give u a rotom phione and dratini, and lapris

Forci Stikane
May 26th, 2007, 06:30 AM
i want that hooh ill give u a rotom phione and dratini, and lapris

...One, two, three, four, five, six...yeah, too many spelling/grammar mistakes in that small a message. I don't even know what "hooh" or "lapris" are. No.

asthegreat
May 26th, 2007, 07:10 AM
i will give u a bidoof 4 a Chimchar

Cema
May 26th, 2007, 07:25 AM
I have a Bidoof to spare if you can spare a Feebas.

yuki123
May 26th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I give you a Drifloon egg( I have lots of them) Growlighte( or a Cyndaquil if you don't have a Growlighte).

RocketD
May 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Do you have a Larvitar?..........

shadow rayquaza
May 26th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Can I get a Magby with Magmarizer?

Haunter Master
May 26th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I need a Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, and a Torchic. Also, I would like to see a list of Legendary Pokemon you have. :)

fearow23
May 26th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I'll take a Mudkip for a Bidoof please. Thank you very much.

blazedsoldier
May 26th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I'm curious as to whether you have a spare mew to trade. If you do, I have some pretty good things to offer. If not, I would love to trade anything for a chikorita. I could give a female spiritomb or larvitar. Thanks a lot!

.Eevee-Chan
May 26th, 2007, 11:16 AM
i want any jhoto starter and my trading thread is midnighteon's pokemon trading thread choose what you like!

Pikasaur
May 26th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I can trade Whiscash for Charmander or Cyndaquil.

wakachamo
May 26th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Remember that you can still offer/ask for Darkrai/Shaymin as long as they're obtained through the Japanese Surf glitch. Those are accepted. If they're hacked, however, then no. =/

sth hijack
May 26th, 2007, 01:11 PM
i want a Chimchar for a bidoof my fc is 3351 0819 3814

Forci Stikane
May 26th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Whew, quite a few here...i will give u a bidoof 4 a Chimchar

I stopped reading at the "4". No.

I have a Bidoof to spare if you can spare a Feebas.

Indeed I can.

I give you a Drifloon egg( I have lots of them) Growlighte( or a Cyndaquil if you don't have a Growlighte).

I don't even understand what you're asking for. No.

Do you have a Larvitar?..........

Yes..........but I also said none of that "punctuation-spamming" stuff. You didn't need it though...I'll flip a coin.

*uses Poketch app*

...Tails. Sorry.

Can I get a Magby with Magmarizer?

Magby? Yes. Magmarizer? No, don't have one, sorry.

I need a Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, and a Torchic. Also, I would like to see a list of Legendary Pokemon you have.

I've got them, and you can have them. As for the list, though...I have most of them. I'm keeping quiet on specifics, though ;).

I'll take a Mudkip for a Bidoof please. Thank you very much.

Okay.

I'm curious as to whether you have a spare mew to trade. If you do, I have some pretty good things to offer. If not, I would love to trade anything for a chikorita. I could give a female spiritomb or larvitar. Thanks a lot!

No Mew. I have a Chikorita, though. You only need to give me a Bidoof, like I said in the first post.

i want any jhoto starter and my trading thread is midnighteon's pokemon trading thread choose what you like!

...You're not specific enough and that's a run-on...eh, nah.

I can trade Whiscash for Charmander or Cyndaquil.

You can trade Bidoofs for them.

Remember that you can still offer/ask for Darkrai/Shaymin as long as they're obtained through the Japanese Surf glitch. Those are accepted. If they're hacked, however, then no. =/

...I'm just going to take this to PMs...

i want a Chimchar for a bidoof my fc is 3351 0819 3814

...Just no. Ignoring the grammar problems I didn't ask for you to post your Friend Code. To be blunt, doing so seems a bit presumptuous to me. I don't like that.

So, to review, here are the accepted ones from the above and the Pokemon they're getting:

Cema-Feebas
shadow rayquaza-Magby (if you still want it without the Magmarizer, that is)
Haunter Master-Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Torchic (maybe I should restrict the number per customer per visit...NAH.)
fearow23-Mudkip
blazedsoldier-Chikorita
Pikasaur-Charmander, Cyndaquil

Okay, you six can send me PMs with Friend Codes and times you'll be available. Any other requests?

.Eevee-Chan
May 26th, 2007, 05:59 PM
your chikorita 4 a surskit?

Haunter Master
May 26th, 2007, 06:24 PM
You are a grammar and spelling freak!(I'm not sure if "Nazi" is acceptable) That's okay, so aren't I, I will PM you with the details. :)

iluvmisty
May 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Hello, good day my friend!
I've come here today to make a pledge. May you please give me a Raikou, Entei, and Articuno? I will give you some pokemon that I have no use for, in return. I would also like a Latias. Now, is it alright with you if I ask for specific natures? I ask because, I want a specific nature on some of them and on the Latias I would like a Soul Dew. On all of the pokemon I don't want, there will be an item of your choice that is not an HM nor an EV Raiser.

Sincerely,
Iluvmisty

Warheart
May 26th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Hey, I was wondering if there's anything I might be able to trade you for a feebas; I wouldn't feel right just giving you a bidoof or something for it, but I'm having trouble finding a feebas anywhere else, so...

iRaf
May 26th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Hello, I would like Ho oh, Raikou, and Entei for my Manaphy egg and some garbage pokemon? Please PM me back with you answer.

Kardin
May 26th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Hey there, could I please have a Chikorita, Treeko, and Bulbasaur?

Richard Lynch
May 26th, 2007, 11:41 PM
*reads entire thread while laughing*

Ichaste Pekoni, you are evil! I love it! hahaha!

I'd be interested in the 2nd Generation starters... but I'm a bit busy this week with setting my team up for transfer, so I'll get back to this thread in time... but it's awesome what you're doing here! Kudos!

PS:

I don't even know what "hooh"

Maybe he was quoting Al Pacino: "Hoo-ahh!"

yuki123
May 26th, 2007, 11:52 PM

A Drifloon egg for a Growlighte and if you don't have a Growlight for a Cyndaquil. But if you rather have a Bidoof I will catch a Bidoof.( I have lots of Drifloon eggs so I don't care about trading one.
I do notspeak English as my first language not even as my second language so a bit understanding please?

Pkmn Trainer Alex
May 26th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I'd like a Totodile and Cyndaquil to finish my starter collection. Still feel bad about just giving Bidoofs though. To even it out a bit more, is there a specific EV berry or item you'd like attached?

Gysztaf
May 27th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Do you have a female combee?

And would you be willing to trade it either for bidoof or

I can breed:
Eevee
Dratini
Bulbasaur(with Giga drain)
Chimchar(with Fire blast)
Piplup
Turtwig x1 hatched
Sableye x1 hatched
Totodile
Squirtle( with surf and dig)
Shieldon
Charmander
Treecko
Zangoose

Pikasaur
May 27th, 2007, 04:29 AM
I know, I don't want Whishcash since it is common when you use a super rod in the Safari Zone.

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 08:02 AM
your chikorita 4 a surskit?

Better. Chikorita for a Bidoof. Deal.

You are a grammar and spelling freak!(I'm not sure if "Nazi" is acceptable) That's okay, so aren't I, I will PM you with the details.

No, I'm just sick of seeing spam in this area XD. And for the record I haven't gotten a PM from you yet (if you sent it).

Hello, good day my friend!
I've come here today to make a pledge. May you please give me a Raikou, Entei, and Articuno? I will give you some pokemon that I have no use for, in return. I would also like a Latias. Now, is it alright with you if I ask for specific natures? I ask because, I want a specific nature on some of them and on the Latias I would like a Soul Dew. On all of the pokemon I don't want, there will be an item of your choice that is not an HM nor an EV Raiser.

...To be honest, when I first saw this post I thought you had copy/pasted one of those "Loan me money and you'll get more back!" spam e-mails XD. Anyway, um...funnily enough I have Articuno, Raikou, & Entei, but not an extra Latias at this moment in time (maybe if I get lucky on the GTS). I can't guarantee that I have the natures you want, though. I also need to know exactly what you're offering.

Hey, I was wondering if there's anything I might be able to trade you for a feebas; I wouldn't feel right just giving you a bidoof or something for it, but I'm having trouble finding a feebas anywhere else, so...

Your Feebas has already been hatched. I only want throwaway Pokemon like Bidoof so that I can release them or something and not have to worry about my PC Boxes getting filled up. I don't care if it's a rip-off on my part because it's no problem of mine to hatch the little critters and trade them off.

Hello, I would like Ho oh, Raikou, and Entei for my Manaphy egg and some garbage pokemon? Please PM me back with you answer.

...Okay, I will.

Hey there, could I please have a Chikorita, Treeko, and Bulbasaur?

Yes you may.

*reads entire thread while laughing*

Ichaste Pekoni, you are evil! I love it! hahaha!

I'd be interested in the 2nd Generation starters... but I'm a bit busy this week with setting my team up for transfer, so I'll get back to this thread in time... but it's awesome what you're doing here! Kudos!

PS:

Maybe he was quoting Al Pacino: "Hoo-ahh!"

I'm glad you're enjoying it...

As for the starters, you can have them.

And maybe he was...

A Drifloon egg for a Growlighte and if you don't have a Growlight for a Cyndaquil. But if you rather have a Bidoof I will catch a Bidoof.( I have lots of Drifloon eggs so I don't care about trading one.
I do notspeak English as my first language not even as my second language so a bit understanding please?

Well you still did much better this time around. Even better than some of those on here that do have english as their native language... I do have Growlithe eggs available, and would rather receive a Bidoof than a Drifloon, so okay.

I'd like a Totodile and Cyndaquil to finish my starter collection. Still feel bad about just giving Bidoofs though. To even it out a bit more, is there a specific EV berry or item you'd like attached?

...Heart Scales, perhaps? I don't need any items attached, though. Just the Bidoofs.

Do you have a female combee?

And would you be willing to trade it either for bidoof or

I can breed:
Eevee
Dratini
Bulbasaur(with Giga drain)
Chimchar(with Fire blast)
Piplup
Turtwig x1 hatched
Sableye x1 hatched
Totodile
Squirtle( with surf and dig)
Shieldon
Charmander
Treecko
Zangoose

As I said in the first post, I can't guarantee genders, so I'm afraid that I can't do that. Sorry. I CAN give you a Combee for a Bidoof, but I can't guarantee that it'll be female.

I know, I don't want Whishcash since it is common when you use a super rod in the Safari Zone.

Then offer it on the GTS or someone else. I don't want a Pokemon like that traded to me for one of the eggs. Bidoofs will do.

So...you people need to PM me.

Gysztaf
May 27th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Well can I have a carvanha or Feebas then?

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Well can I have a carvana then?

Okay.

Well can I have a carvanha or Feebas then?

Delete the other post first.

iluvmisty
May 27th, 2007, 09:29 AM
This was my offer.
U give me those pokes.
I give you crappy random pokes WITH any item of your choice that's NOT an HM EV Raiser nor berries. (I suck at getting berries)
The reason grammar wasn't good on this one is because u asked what I'd offer so I told ya.

Demon3000
May 27th, 2007, 10:00 AM
...One, two, three, four, five, six...yeah, too many spelling/grammar mistakes in that small a message. I don't even know what "hooh" or "lapris" are. No.

Haha own'd :D
It's always fun to make fun of people uncapable of spelling correctly :P

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
This was my offer.
U give me those pokes.
I give you crappy random pokes WITH any item of your choice that's NOT an HM EV Raiser nor berries. (I suck at getting berries)
The reason grammar wasn't good on this one is because u asked what I'd offer so I told ya.

...Let me get this straight, then: You wanted me to trade you Raikou, Entei, & Articuno for items. I don't think so!

Haha own'd
It's always fun to make fun of people uncapable of spelling correctly

OFF-TOPIC. And I was not making fun of anyone. Unless you have a request, don't do that again, okay?

Oh, and ironically enough, you spelled "incapable" wrong.

Pikasaur
May 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
If you don't have Chikorita and Totodile I want Charmander.

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 03:44 PM
If you don't have Chikorita and Totodile I want Charmander.

...>.>

For the record, people, if you make a request, don't wait for me to go and hatch the Pokemon then change your mind. That's a very annoying thing to do.

O.B
May 27th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Hello, is it possible you could hatch an ekans, shelldar, and a female nidoran please. I can attach some heart scales to the throw away pokemon if you like?

thanks
O.B

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Hello, is it possible you could hatch an ekans, shelldar, and a female nidoran please. I can attach some heart scales to the throw away pokemon if you like?

thanks
O.B

Ekans, yes. Nidoran F, yes. I have no clue about "shelldar", though...and you don't need to attach anything. Just bring the Bidoof.

O.B
May 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks, also I mean't to write "shellder".When will you be available to trade?

thanks
O.B

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2007, 05:03 PM
This is the Ultimate Trading Thread. XD

Mind if I could have a Chikorita, Growlithe, Misdreavus, Heracross, Feebas, and Sheildon?

If you want something other than Bidoof's for some, than that's completely understandable.

Forci Stikane
May 27th, 2007, 05:09 PM
This is the Ultimate Trading Thread. XD

Mind if I could have a Chikorita, Growlithe, Misdreavus, Heracross, Feebas, and Sheildon?

If you want something other than Bidoof's for some, than that's completely understandable.

Thanks for the compliment XD ...I think.

Yes you can...but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's getting kind of late for me and I'm not sure if I'd be able to do all six tonight...

Dawg 2005
May 27th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the compliment XD ...I think.

Yes you can...but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

You think? :o

Alright, sounds good.

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Okay, I'm back...hmm, no activity this time? How strange...so nobody else wants to make a request?

Pikasaur
May 28th, 2007, 04:44 AM
...>.>

For the record, people, if you make a request, don't wait for me to go and hatch the Pokemon then change your mind. That's a very annoying thing to do.

I said if you don't have it,not that I don't want it because I still want it.

Phuzer
May 28th, 2007, 05:01 AM
I would glady offer two bidoofs for a Tangela and a Croagunk. If you could provide me those two it would be very nice.

Have a nice day.

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 05:09 AM
I would glady offer two bidoofs for a Tangela and a Croagunk. If you could provide me those two it would be very nice.

Have a nice day.

Indeed I can offer those. PM me.

Dawg 2005
May 28th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Thanks a lot for them.

I may have to be a regular customer here. XD

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Thanks a lot for them.

I may have to be a regular customer here. XD

No problem.

A regular customer, huh...?

BDT
May 28th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Have you got Lugia / Ho-oh / Deoxys for trade?

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Have you got Lugia / Ho-oh / Deoxys for trade?

Depends on what you have to offer.

BDT
May 28th, 2007, 08:14 AM
The only BIG pokemon i can offer is Jirachi legit. Then if you want any others i can breed, aslo theses are my pokemon im willing to trade staright away but i know your not intrested.
3 x Marill
Rilou Lv.1
Sneasel Lv.1
Mr.Mime Lv.1

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 08:27 AM
The only BIG pokemon i can offer is Jirachi legit. Then if you want any others i can breed, aslo theses are my pokemon im willing to trade staright away but i know your not intrested.
3 x Marill
Rilou Lv.1
Sneasel Lv.1
Mr.Mime Lv.1

Hmm...no thanks. Not even the Jirachi.

shadow rayquaza
May 28th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Ichaste Pekoni I'm on WiFi if you want to trade.

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Okay, more down...

Remember, everyone, you only need to trade a Bidoof!

Red Rain
May 28th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Hello, can I just ask a question please? Are the Feebas bred with Mirror Coat?

Forci Stikane
May 28th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Hello, can I just ask a question please? Are the Feebas bred with Mirror Coat?

No usually, no. But they probably could be if you had the right item...

Ferra
May 28th, 2007, 01:35 PM
I've yet to find a single person with a Snorunt that they're willing to trade. If you have one, I can certainly acquire a Bidoof in exchange. (If not, you still gave me a good laugh by the number of chat-speakers you've sent away.)

fearow23
May 28th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Could I please have a Spiritomb for a Bidoof please? Thank you.

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I've yet to find a single person with a Snorunt that they're willing to trade. If you have one, I can certainly acquire a Bidoof in exchange. (If not, you still gave me a good laugh by the number of chat-speakers you've sent away.)

Then you should have come here sooner. Yes I do, and yes I can give it to you.

Could I please have a Spiritomb for a Bidoof please? Thank you.

Wait, didn't I already...oh, no, last time was a Mudkip. Okay, yes you can.

Anybody else?

Autaven
May 30th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Whenever you're not busy, I'd be quite interested in a Cyndaquil, Totodile and Spiritomb if you have any :) Let me know if you're free and it's ok.

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Whenever you're not busy, I'd be quite interested in a Cyndaquil, Totodile and Spiritomb if you have any :) Let me know if you're free and it's ok.

I'm free and it's okay ;).

Autaven
May 30th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I won't be online until later on tonight, so I'll PM you when I'm home. Thanks a lot!:)

Kratos184
May 30th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hey, can you get me a gible/gabite/garchomp?
I have the bidoof ready XD

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Hey, can you get me a gible/gabite/garchomp?
I have the bidoof ready XD

A Gible, sure. I'm not quite into trading off evolved Pokemon (yet), though.

~Mithos~
May 30th, 2007, 11:58 AM
may I have a riolu, sneasel, turtwig, spiritomb, misdreavus, and a gibble.

Thank you for your time. I'm going to share some of theese with my friends. Are you available right now?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 12:05 PM
may I have a riolu, sneasel, turtwig, spiritomb, misdreavus, and a gibble.

Thank you for your time. I'm going to share some of theese with my friends. Are you available right now?

Ehh......okay. You'll have to wait for me to actually get them, though.

~Mithos~
May 30th, 2007, 12:23 PM
thank you very much

so, any idea how long that might take?

thanks again

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
thank you very much

so, any idea how long that might take?

thanks again

Umm...if I'm lucky I should have them by the end of the hour.

~Mithos~
May 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM
ok, do you need to know my friend code?

pokecommunity keeps going down for me... (uh oh)

i will pm you my name and code kay?

you still there mate? this site is now frequently going down for me

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 01:59 PM
A triple-post?? Tsk tsk tsk...maybe I shouldn't have traded you...

Oh well, what's done is done.

Anyone else?

~Mithos~
May 30th, 2007, 02:01 PM
lol thanks mate that helped me a lot

oh and read your messages

Saint of Swords
May 30th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I would like a totodile if it isn't too much trouble. =]

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 02:10 PM
I would like a totodile if it isn't too much trouble. =]

Nope, not any trouble at all.

Saint of Swords
May 30th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Nope, not any trouble at all.

Thanks, my FC is 1031 7755 0591.
You want to trade for a Bidoof I guess?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks, my FC is 1031 7755 0591.
You want to trade for a Bidoof I guess?

Yes I do, please. I'm on now.

Anybody else?

bribri121212
May 30th, 2007, 04:35 PM
May I trade you a bidoof in exchange for a Munchlax?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 04:44 PM
May I trade you a bidoof in exchange for a Munchlax?

Yes, you can.

As a matter of fact I've been waiting for someone to ask me for that...

bribri121212
May 30th, 2007, 04:57 PM
I'm really sorry, but do you think this trade can take place some time tomorrow. My WiFi connection is being terribly buggy right now, and i don't see it returning tonight. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused.

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm really sorry, but do you think this trade can take place some time tomorrow. My WiFi connection is being terribly buggy right now, and i don't see it returning tonight. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused.

Nope, that's quite alright. As long as you don't forget about your offer, like certain others seem to have done >.> .

bribri121212
May 30th, 2007, 05:06 PM
You don't have to worry about that. I want a Munchlax very badly. What time do you come on tomorrow?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM
You don't have to worry about that. I want a Munchlax very badly. What time do you come on tomorrow?

Early.

I'll be on, don't worry about that. The question is when you'll be on.

bribri121212
May 30th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I come on at various times, but if worse comes to worse and i can't find a definite time, I will definately come on same time tomorrow

Kagome100
May 30th, 2007, 05:15 PM
I need a Chikorita, and Totodile. So all your saying is I just need to give you is a bidoofs ok cool FC in sig, i'll be on in a sec. Can I please have your FC.

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I need a Chikorita, Totodile. So all your saying is i just need to give you is a bidoofs ok cool FC in sig, i'll be on in a sec. UMMM what is your FC

UMMM nah. I also said no spelling/grammar killers. Clean it up, then I will.

Kagome100
May 30th, 2007, 05:23 PM
ok well that made me feel bad. im in college and that's how i talk. :(

But i fixed it for you is that better?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:29 PM
ok well that made me feel bad. im in college and that's how i talk. :(

O_O;

I'm sorry to offend you, but is that how you write assignments?

I need a [S-HIGHLIGHT]Chikorita, Totodile[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. So all [S-HIGHLIGHT]your[/S-HIGHLIGHT] saying is [S-HIGHLIGHT]i just need to give you is a bidoofs ok cool[/S-HIGHLIGHT] FC in sig, i'll be on in a sec. UMMM what is your FC

I don't need anything fancy or perfect, but "i just need to give you is a bidoofs"??

Oh, sorry, I didn't see that you fixed it......wait a minute...it's the same. You just changed the last phrase (which was actually fine in the first place) and added an "and" between the two Pokemon you're asking for.

Kagome100
May 30th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Oh now i see what i did heh wow i sound like that <_<. Sorry i'll try not to type wrong. I will say i do have bad grammer skills. Sorry for that.

Ok i'll retype it:

I see you have Chikorita, and Totodile. I need them for my DS game. May I have your FC so i can trade with you? My FC is in my sig. Thank you.

Is that ok?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Oh now i see what i did heh wow i sound like that <_<. Sorry i'll try not to type wrong. I will say i do have bad grammer skills. Sorry for that.

Ok i'll retype it:

I see you have Chikorita, and Totodile. I need them for my DS game. May I have your FC so i can trade with you? My FC is in my sig. Thank you.

Is that ok?

Actually, you went a bit overboard...You only needed to put I need Chikorita and Totodile. May I trade with you? My FC is in my sig.

But that doesn't matter. Yeah, sure. I've actually been waiting for the past 15 minutes XP. My Friend Code is in my profile.

RealWeirdo
May 30th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Hi

can you trade me a Female Squirtle(if Possible) for a Bidoof?

I hope u can breed a female for me.
Fc is in my sig

PS:
If my english is someway bad,i'm a dutch man ;)

Kagome100
May 30th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Ok thank you. Im just trying to put my words right :\. As you can see im not good at grammer and spelling.

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Hi

can you trade me a Female Squirtle(if Possible) for a Bidoof?

I hope u can breed a female for me.
Fc is in my sig

PS:
If my english is someway bad,i'm a dutch man ;)

No, actually it's quite alright. And I can trade you a Squirtle, but as I said in the first post I can't guarantee gender. And seeing as you have about a 1 in 8 chance of a Squirtle being female...sorry. If you still want a Squirtle I'd be happy to trade it to you, though.

Kagome100
May 30th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry im taking so long to get into wifi i had a data base error so it slowed me down.

RealWeirdo
May 30th, 2007, 05:52 PM
No, actually it's quite alright. And I can trade you a Squirtle, but as I said in the first post I can't guarantee gender. And seeing as you have about a 1 in 8 chance of a Squirtle being female...sorry. If you still want a Squirtle I'd be happy to trade it to you, though.

ok is cool m8

in about 10 minutes on WiFi?
my Fc is in my sig,yours are in youre profile right?

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 06:01 PM
ok is cool m8

in about 10 minutes on WiFi?
my Fc is in my sig,yours are in youre profile right?

(aww, and you did so well before, too...oh well)

Yeah, 10 minutes sounds about right. And yes it is.

RealWeirdo
May 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
(aww, and you did so well before, too...oh well)

Yeah, 10 minutes sounds about right. And yes it is.

sorry,i'm a little bit drunk :P

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 06:06 PM
sorry,i'm a little bit drunk :P

......Enough said.

Oh, by the way, you beat the odds: it's a girl! I'm heading online now.

RealWeirdo
May 30th, 2007, 06:10 PM
......Enough said.

Oh, by the way, you beat the odds: it's a girl! I'm heading online now.

i saw this reply right after i got the Squirtle :)
Thanks U So Much :D

Forci Stikane
May 30th, 2007, 06:12 PM
i saw this reply right after i got the Squirtle :)
Thanks U So Much :D

Don't thank me, thank your/my luck for hatching a female so easily.

Anybody else?

bribri121212
May 30th, 2007, 08:05 PM
As luck would have it, i caught a Munchlax while waiting for my WiFi to work >.> Would I be able to get a Charmander instead? Just as a side question; Do you have and shinies?

Autaven
May 31st, 2007, 02:04 AM
Just thought I'd ask again about Cyndaquil, Totodile and Spiritomb. I'll be online all day starting from an hour, could you maybe PM me when you're ready? Thanks!

~Mithos~
May 31st, 2007, 04:37 AM
I asked for some pokemon yesterday (which are really helping me out thanks XD), but may I also have a chimchar and a piplup.

Thanks erm pm me or post here tell me whenever to get on if it's possible

Kratos184
May 31st, 2007, 07:04 AM
Thank you very much for the Gible!

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 07:34 AM
As luck would have it, i caught a Munchlax while waiting for my WiFi to work >.> Would I be able to get a Charmander instead?

>.>" I knew it...see, that is what I meant by going back on the trade.

...You can have a Charmander instead, I guess...PM me.

Just thought I'd ask again about Cyndaquil, Totodile and Spiritomb. I'll be online all day starting from an hour, could you maybe PM me when you're ready? Thanks!

...>.>; I already said yes, and you said that you would PM ME when you got home...they are ready, though.

I asked for some pokemon yesterday (which are really helping me out thanks XD), but may I also have a chimchar and a piplup.

Not this time.

~Mithos~
May 31st, 2007, 08:08 AM
kthxbai

no really thanks

Krobelus
May 31st, 2007, 08:15 AM
By any chance, would you have a Mew for trade? I could give you a Slakoth for it? lol.

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 08:17 AM
By any chance, would you have a Mew for trade? I could give you a Slakoth for it? lol.

...Honestly, are you just trying to spam or something?

No.

Krobelus
May 31st, 2007, 08:21 AM
Does it look like I'm trying to spam? I'm looking for a Mew. I don't have a Bidoof, unless of course you want me to catch one, then I guess I will.

But you never answered my question. If you have one, then you do, if you don't then you don't. No spam, simple as that.

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 08:25 AM
Does it look like I'm trying to spam? I'm looking for a Mew. I don't have a Bidoof, unless of course you want me to catch one, then I guess I will.

But you never answered my question. If you have one, then you do, if you don't then you don't. No spam, simple as that.

Yes, it does look like you're trying to spam, asking me to trade you a Mew for a Slakoth...

I already said "no", as in "no, I will not trade you a Mew for something as simple as a Slakoth". The Bidoof thing is for the non-Legendaries. Legendaries take a lot more.

Krobelus
May 31st, 2007, 08:28 AM
Oh okay. I must have missed that part.

Anyways, is there anything you need? As I have quite a few Pokemon, and I'm not sure your preference.

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 08:33 AM
Oh okay. I must have missed that part.

Anyways, is there anything you need? As I have quite a few Pokemon, and I'm not sure your preference.

Nothing, really. I've got them all. The only thing that might interest me for a Legendary would be a Shiny or perhaps another Legendary...

Krobelus
May 31st, 2007, 08:37 AM
Well, I plan on uploading my two shinies from Fire Red, if you wish I could trade you one of them? They are Hitmonlee Lv.72, and a Gengar Lv.52.

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 08:42 AM
Well, I plan on uploading my two shinies from Fire Red, if you wish I could trade you one of them? They are Hitmonlee Lv.72, and a Gengar Lv.52.

...For a Mew? ......ehh, nah.

Krobelus
May 31st, 2007, 08:46 AM
Hmmm... Alright then. Later.

TimC
May 31st, 2007, 12:33 PM
Could you trade me both male and female Nidoran's please. I will trade back a Caterpie and Spearow that are both level one that I have no use for.
PM me if you are willing to trade. Thanks

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Could you trade me both male and female Nidoran's please. I will trade back a Caterpie and Spearow that are both level one that I have no use for.
PM me if you are willing to trade. Thanks

Bidoofs. Not Caterpie or Spearow, Bidoofs.

TimC
May 31st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Oh okay I thought you might want something different to Bidoofs. I'll go and catch two now then.
Is that trade okay though?

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 01:11 PM
Oh okay I thought you might want something different to Bidoofs. I'll go and catch two now then.
Is that trade okay though?

Yeah, yeah, the trade is just fine.

Even though those two are a pain to hatch

bribri121212
May 31st, 2007, 05:15 PM
are we still trading today?

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 05:38 PM
are we still trading today?

I suppose, but I won't be online for much longer!

bribri121212
May 31st, 2007, 05:46 PM
Ok, do you want my FC? Or do you want this done through PM?

Forci Stikane
May 31st, 2007, 05:52 PM
Ok, do you want my FC? Or do you want this done through PM?

Just send me a PM, please. Let's keep from sticking Friend Codes in this thread.

bribri121212
May 31st, 2007, 06:04 PM
I just sent you the PM like five seconds ago.

Psi Yamaneko
May 31st, 2007, 06:34 PM
You wouldn't happen to have Deoxyx, Ho-oh or Lugia? I'm on the prowl.

msdmario
May 31st, 2007, 08:42 PM
I would like a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and a Totodile. I could trade those Bidoofs if you have time tomorrow.

I have one question.

For legendaries and event Pokemon, we have to offer something good right? The only good things I can offer are some Level 100 Pokemon that I can clone and a shiny Starly that I've already cloned. How's that?

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 08:26 AM
You wouldn't happen to have Deoxyx, Ho-oh or Lugia? I'm on the prowl.

No, not for trade at this time...

I would like a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and a Totodile. I could trade those Bidoofs if you have time tomorrow.

I have one question.

For legendaries and event Pokemon, we have to offer something good right? The only good things I can offer are some Level 100 Pokemon that I can clone and a shiny Starly that I've already cloned. How's that?

Okay on the Johto starters (I think I'm just going to mass-produce those now to save myself the trouble later XP), but not on the second part. I can't do much with Level 100s, sorry.

(Two more...just two more days......)

Red Rain
June 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM
Hello, do you have a Calm Feebas? If so, I will get you a Pokemon I don't need with a Leaf Stone on it for the Feebas. Thanks in advance.

asthegreat
June 1st, 2007, 09:52 AM
i want a totodile and a chickorita i can give you two bidoof's

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 09:53 AM
Hello, do you have a Calm Feebas? If so, I will get you a Pokemon I don't need with a Leaf Stone on it for the Feebas. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I do have Feebas. ...Wait, a Calm Feebas? Hmm...yeah, I think I can do that ;). No Leaf Stone needed, though. Just a Bidoof.

Hey, hold on...you never came back about your last request!

i want a totodile and a chickorita i can give you two bidoof's

...Hmm......you can have a Totodile.

asthegreat
June 1st, 2007, 09:58 AM
ok i will add you and i will go in Wifi

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 10:04 AM
But why .
whats wrong you said you wanted bidoofs and i offered

1. Don't push it. Your typing is substandard. The only reason you're even getting Totodile is because I'm in a generally good mood.

2. I know of no "chickorita".

Hey, hold up...>.> Sneaky little...

asthegreat
June 1st, 2007, 10:06 AM
1. Don't push it. Your typing is substandard. The only reason you're even getting Totodile is because I'm in a generally good mood.

2. I know of no "chickorita".

ok i wont push it or pull it i dont need your totodile or your chickorita ...

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 10:14 AM
ok i wont push it or pull it i dont need your totodile or your chickorita ...

>.>;

Ugh......

Anybody else want a Pokemon?

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 1st, 2007, 10:47 AM
Do you maybe have a Mawile? I was somewhat reluctant to ask, since you mainly put starters and such on the top post, but I'm hoping you have some 3rd Gen. goodness to share as well.

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Do you maybe have a Mawile? I was somewhat reluctant to ask, since you mainly put starters and such on the top post, but I'm hoping you have some 3rd Gen. goodness to share as well.

Heh, a repeat customer :)

I also said that I have all of them--that was just a partial list of the most-likely-to-be-asked-for ones ;). I do indeed have Mawile available, if you have a Bidoof.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 1st, 2007, 10:54 AM
Oh, you did say that. Sorry about that. :laugh: You kind of get used to just looking at long lists of words on here. Ok, so should I PM you as with before?

Edit: Yea, I probably would end up coming back a lot to ask you for several Pokémon from mainly the 3rd generation, but I'm taking it rather slowly.

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 10:57 AM
Oh, you did say that. Sorry about that. :laugh: You kind of get used to just looking at long lists of words on here. Ok, so should I PM you as with before?

Yeah, but had I just put up a long list then that post would have been VERY long :P.

Yes, just PM me.

haffeysucks
June 1st, 2007, 11:03 AM
Any starters except Piplup sounds great for me.

How many are you willing to trade for Bidoofs? And may I ask you why you're trading for Bidoofs in the first place?

Forci Stikane
June 1st, 2007, 11:14 AM
Any starters except Piplup sounds great for me.

How many are you willing to trade for Bidoofs? And may I ask you why you're trading for Bidoofs in the first place?

Well there is a limit on how many Pokemon you can take with you online at once, but otherwise...as long as you don't go overboard (like asking for the entire Pokedex @.@) and I don't think you'll leave me hanging as some people have already (>.>), pretty much as many as you want.

You're going to need to be more specific than "any starters except Piplup", though. I don't do vague requests like that.

Why am I asking for Bidoof? So my boxes don't get clogged up from Pokemon that have value and I can't simply release.

haffeysucks
June 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM
Okay...Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko sound good for the first three?

I'll get some Bidoofs.

I added your FC, but I didn't know your player name so I just put "Ichasti." I don't think it matters, does it?

bribri121212
June 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Are you allowed to use this service more than once?

Soulinferno
June 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM
IP you wouldnt happen to have a female Milotic that knows mirrow coat would you?

matoucs
June 1st, 2007, 08:02 PM
can i have a rhyhorn please :) ?

Forci Stikane
June 2nd, 2007, 06:51 AM
Okay...Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko sound good for the first three?

I'll get some Bidoofs.

I added your FC, but I didn't know your player name so I just put "Ichasti." I don't think it matters, does it?

Okay ("first three"...? I don't like the sound of that...). And no, it doesn't. I usually just put the first letter of a person's username, truth be told.

Are you allowed to use this service more than once?

Yes.

(so this is a service now? XP)

IP you wouldnt happen to have a female Milotic that knows mirrow coat would you?

You mean Mirror Coat? No, not at the moment, but I could probably get a Feebas (not necessarily Female) with Mirror Coat. It would cost you an EV berry or something, though, as mentioned in the first post.

can i have a rhyhorn please?

Mmm...............................................................okay.

(.............one...........one more day................)

msdmario
June 2nd, 2007, 11:15 AM
I have the 3 Bidoofs that I'm going to trade for the 3 Johto starters. When is a good time to trade?

Forci Stikane
June 2nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
I have the 3 Bidoofs that I'm going to trade for the 3 Johto starters. When is a good time to trade?

I'll be on for some time longer. PM me.

bribri121212
June 2nd, 2007, 01:38 PM
Do you think i could get an absol or a ralts?

bribri121212
June 2nd, 2007, 01:50 PM

Forci Stikane
June 2nd, 2007, 01:52 PM

Yes, I think that you could.

bribri121212
June 2nd, 2007, 01:52 PM
sorry for the double post

bribri121212
June 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
I'm on now, if you could bring a ralts on with you. I'll save the absol for a later date. I want to see if by some chance i can find a shiny one, and i don't want to annoy you again like last time.

bribri121212
June 2nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
im waiting online. whenever you're ready

Forci Stikane
June 3rd, 2007, 06:02 AM
I'm on now, if you could bring a ralts on with you. I'll save the absol for a later date. I want to see if by some chance i can find a shiny one, and i don't want to annoy you again like last time.

Okay, for future reference, if you don't see me on the forum, that means I'm not on the forum, and if I'm not on the forum, then I can't see you asking me to get on Wi-Fi to trade. I left the forum before you posted this message and didn't come back until just now.

Just a Ralts? Alright. And what do you mean by "annoy you again"??

Red Rain
June 3rd, 2007, 06:24 AM
I see to forget which threads I post in. Anyways, I no longer need a calm Feebas but, I am in need of an Adamant Absol. Do you have one?

bribri121212
June 3rd, 2007, 07:49 AM
Last time how i asked for the munchlax. Then you got it ready and I bailed on the trade. This time I want to make sure I can't get it before I have you get it all ready.

prophet789
June 4th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Hi, Can I trade something for a Turtwig?, I'm rather new into the game and don't really have extream or eyeopening pokemon to offer? Or maybe A Bidoof (or 3) >.<

Wasabe
June 4th, 2007, 01:49 AM
I have some pokemon(breeded)to get rid of that are taking up space in my boxes. I'd like a mareep, bulbasaur, and an ekans. I'll trade them for a skitty, dratini, and eevee. All of them have egg moves

haffeysucks
June 4th, 2007, 02:24 AM
I said "first three" because you said Well there is a limit on how many Pokemon you can take with you online at once, but otherwise...as long as you don't go overboard.

So...yeah. You just give me however much you want, it's your choice anyway. ;)

Forci Stikane
June 4th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I see to forget which threads I post in. Anyways, I no longer need a calm Feebas but, I am in need of an Adamant Absol. Do you have one?

...Apparently a LOT of people forget where they post. Even after I sent a mass-PM...

Yes, I do believe I could get you an adamant Absol. That is, unless you forget this time as well X_X.

Last time how i asked for the munchlax. Then you got it ready and I bailed on the trade. This time I want to make sure I can't get it before I have you get it all ready.

OH. Well, thank you very much for taking that into consideration. It seems to be a rare quality *coughlookabovecough*.

Hi, Can I trade something for a Turtwig?, I'm rather new into the game and don't really have extream or eyeopening pokemon to offer? Or maybe A Bidoof (or 3) >.<

Take another look at that first post. I'm only looking for Bidoof (or pretty much anything caught on Route 201/202 and still fresh). One will do.

I have some pokemon(breeded)to get rid of that are taking up space in my boxes. I'd like a mareep, bulbasaur, and an ekans. I'll trade them for a skitty, dratini, and eevee. [S-HIGHLIGHT]All of them have egg moves[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Then I do NOT want them. See above.

I said "first three" because you said

Well there is a limit on how many Pokemon you can take with you online at once, but otherwise...as long as you don't go overboard.
So...yeah. You just give me however much you want, it's your choice anyway.

...That was kind of a joke (albeit bad) when I made that comment about "first three". I can go for whatever you need, within reasonable bounds. If you need more Pokemon, then just ask.

--------

Okay, I am now adding a new "service": If you're in need of a Legendary in your Pokedex, I can now trade you that Legendary for your Pokedex as long as you immediately trade it back. There are some rules, though:

1. Limit three Legendaries at a time.
2. You don't get to keep them. The trade will only be so you get them in your Pokedex.
3. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, takes a Legendary and runs, I will post their username in this thread for all to see (and maybe in my signature as well) and stop offering them. No excuses. Oh, and if the Legendary that is taken from me is at least part-Psychic, I'll also cut down on the normal Pokemon I offer, too, so DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING ONE FROM ME.
3b. To try and cut down the risk of the above, if I am going to trade you a Legendary for this purpose, you must offer something of equal or greater value in the trade, as sort of an "insurance policy". This'll usually mean another Legendary or a Shiny. You'll get it right back, though.
3c. Also to help out with this, your post count has to be 20 or higher.
4. Darkrai, Shaymin, & Arceus are NOT included in this, as this still counts as a trade under the rules (unless I hear otherwise).
5. The other rules in the first post still hold true.

Okay. Now you can all start requesting Mew, Celebi, & Deoxys over and over again XP. Oh, one more thing: if I accept your request for either the above or a normal trade, you are to PM me or else I'll consider you to not be serious. Really, the number of people just asking and never coming back is getting ridiculous.

Red Rain
June 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Ooh, well If you can get me an Adamant Absol, I will get a Pokemon I don't need and I'll be ready when you can get me one. When can it be done for?

xana_uchiha
June 4th, 2007, 09:12 AM
I will trade you a two Bidoofs for a Piplup and a Chimchar

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 4th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Heh, I'm back again. I'd love to have Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in my Pokédex so I can actually start getting non-Kanto and non-Sinnoh legendaries of my own. But I'm not really sure what to trade as insurance, as I haven't migrated my Kanto legendaries yet, and all I have in my Diamond are Sinnoh legends and my soon-to-be competitive team. Would a Lv. 100 Dragonite, a shiny Golbat, and a shiny Diglett suffice?

Edit: Yea, that was quite a long Database Error period. Been trying to reply here for upwards an hour. x_x

Forci Stikane
June 4th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Now that the forum finally let me back in...Ooh, well If you can get me an Adamant Absol, I will get a Pokemon I don't need and I'll be ready when you can get me one. When can it be done for?

I have it now. PM me.

I will trade you a two Bidoofs for a Piplup and a Chimchar

Okay. PM me.

Heh, I'm back again. I'd love to have Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in my Pokédex so I can actually start getting non-Kanto and non-Sinnoh legendaries of my own. But I'm not really sure what to trade as insurance, as I haven't migrated my Kanto legendaries yet, and all I have in my Diamond are Sinnoh legends and my soon-to-be competitive team. Would a Lv. 100 Dragonite, a shiny Golbat, and a shiny Diglett suffice?

Shiny Golbat, yes. Shiny Diglett,...no. Level 100 Dragonite...maybe. Sinnoh Legendaries (particularly Mesprit & Dialga/Palkia)...yes.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Ah, then a Shiny Golbat, a Mesprit, and a Dialga would be fine?

haffeysucks
June 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I'll be online then Ichaste. ;)

replay_man
June 4th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I'd love to get in on this, I could really use an Ekans and a Sandshrew.

Forci Stikane
June 4th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I'll be online then Ichaste. ;)

...Um......what did you want this time?

Ah, then a Shiny Golbat, a Mesprit, and a Dialga would be fine?

Yes, since you're a repeat requestor.

I'd love to get in on this, I could really use an Ekans and a Sandshrew.

Sure, that'll be two Bidoof.

haffeysucks
June 4th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Totodile, Squirtle, and Treecko? :nervous:

Forci Stikane
June 4th, 2007, 01:28 PM
(I hate how long the forum is taking to load now...)Totodile, Squirtle, and Treecko? :nervous:

Oh, okay then. I'll be online.

haffeysucks
June 4th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Done! Thanks Ichasti! :)

Forci Stikane
June 4th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Done! Thanks Ichasti! :)

No problem. I haven't heard from anyone else yet, though...

fearow23
June 4th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I need a Deoxys on my Pokedex, we can do a tradeback with my Ho-oh.

bribri121212
June 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
So, I've finally made sure i can't get absol. So if you could can you get him ready for sometime tomorrow? You aren't on now so I'll talk more tomorrow.

indigokitten
June 4th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Ichaste Pekoni, which of your Pokemon are not legit (if any)? I figure at least some of them must be illegit since you're offering them for free. Forgive me if I'm incorrect in this assumption. If they are all legit, are you 100% sure?

prophet789
June 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Fantastic, thanks alot. I'll PM you with my friend code (if you could do the same). I'll be able to trade later in the week though (busy). Also, do you have a Magby for trade?

Wasabe
June 5th, 2007, 02:45 AM
...Apparently a LOT of people forget where they post. Even after I sent a mass-PM...

Yes, I do believe I could get you an adamant Absol. That is, unless you forget this time as well X_X.

OH. Well, thank you very much for taking that into consideration. It seems to be a rare quality *coughlookabovecough*.

Take another look at that first post. I'm only looking for Bidoof (or pretty much anything caught on Route 201/202 and still fresh). One will do.

Then I do NOT want them. See above.

...That was kind of a joke (albeit bad) when I made that comment about "first three". I can go for whatever you need, within reasonable bounds. If you need more Pokemon, then just ask.

--------

1. Limit three Legendaries at a time.
3c. Also to help out with this, your post count has to be 20 or higher.
4. Darkrai, Shaymin, & Arceus are NOT included in this, as this still counts as a trade under the rules (unless I hear otherwise).
5. The other rules in the first post still hold true.

Okay. Now you can all start requesting Mew, Celebi, & Deoxys over and over again XP. Oh, one more thing: if I accept your request for either the above or a normal trade, you are to PM me or else I'll consider you to not be serious. Really, the number of people just asking and never coming back is getting ridiculous.

Ok..3 bidoofs for the pokemon I've mentioned...mareep, bulbasaur, and a totodile(instead of ekans)

However, I'm on at around this time...as well as in the day(around 11am). I have work at 4:30pm however.

Also, are the legendaries cloned, as well as the normal pokemon?

Ftkatyowser
June 5th, 2007, 04:44 AM
I'm looking for a Latios, but I don't have my game on me so I can't tell you off the top of my head what I can give you for it. I won't be able to trade till late next week (dail-up = no wi-fi until I take my once every other week trip to arbys)

EDIT: I can trade an unused Mewtwo for it, level 70. I'm not a huge Mewtwo fan, I just wanted it in the pokedex. And I'd feel bad giving a Bidoof or something for it...

Chaolin
June 5th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Would you happen to have a Delibird (not sure if that's how you spell it :embarrass )? I will trade you a Snubble which is another swarm pokemon.

Name: Kyle

Friend Code: 1847-8501-7805

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I need a Deoxys on my Pokedex, we can do a tradeback with my Ho-oh.

Hmm...okay.

So, I've finally made sure i can't get absol. So if you could can you get him ready for sometime tomorrow? You aren't on now so I'll talk more tomorrow.

Okay, then.

Ichaste Pekoni, which of your Pokemon are not legit (if any)? I figure at least some of them must be illegit since you're offering them for free. Forgive me if I'm incorrect in this assumption. If they are all legit, are you 100% sure?

*slaps indigokitten with a glove*

How DARE you accuse me of that!! Every single Pokemon is completely legitimate. Yes, I am 100% sure of that. Do you think that I'd offer them if they weren't!? I am not going to stand for insults like that...

Fantastic, thanks alot. I'll PM you with my friend code (if you could do the same). I'll be able to trade later in the week though (busy). Also, do you have a Magby for trade?

I'll await your PM, then. And yes, I also have Magby available for trade.

Ok..3 bidoofs for the pokemon I've mentioned...mareep, bulbasaur, and a totodile(instead of ekans)

However, I'm on at around this time...as well as in the day(around 11am). I have work at 4:30pm however.

Also, are the legendaries cloned, as well as the normal pokemon?

...So you want a Totodile now instead? ...*sigh* Okay. Actually, that works out better for me.

And no, I don't use any cloning glitches whatsoever. It makes them a bit more special that way ;) .

I'm looking for a Latios, but I don't have my game on me so I can't tell you off the top of my head what I can give you for it. I won't be able to trade till late next week (dail-up = no wi-fi until I take my once every other week trip to arbys)

EDIT: I can trade an unused Mewtwo for it, level 70. I'm not a huge Mewtwo fan, I just wanted it in the pokedex. And I'd feel bad giving a Bidoof or something for it...

No thanks. For one thing, as I've stated before, the Legendaries aren't available for Bidoof like the rest are. I'm not looking for Mewtwo, either. If you just want it for your Pokedex, though, just get something a bit rarer than Mewtwo and raise your postcount.

Would you happen to have a Delibird (not sure if that's how you spell it)? I will trade you a Snubble which is another swarm pokemon.

Yes, I have Delibird. You will trade a Bidoof for it.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I'd like to thank you for directing me to this thread. The laughs I had from simply reading the first page were worth the visit alone. I would like to point out that if grammer counts, then you have failed as well.

"...So you want a Totodile now instead? ...Okay. That actually works out better for me.

And no. I don't clone my Pokemon at all. Makes them a bit more special that way"

I thought I'd point that out to you. ;) ;)

haffeysucks
June 5th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I'd like to thank you for directing me to this thread. The laughs I had from simply reading the first page were worth the visit alone. I would like to point out that if grammer counts, then you have failed as well.

"...So you want a Totodile now instead? ...Okay. That actually works out better for me.

And no. I don't clone my Pokemon at all. Makes them a bit more special that way"

By the way, you spelled grammar wrong.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 11:16 AM
LOL! You're right I did. I always do actually. You'd think that I'd know better but it's one of those mistakes/habbits I guess I will never get right.

haffeysucks
June 5th, 2007, 11:19 AM
LOL! You're right I did. I always do actually. You'd think that I'd know better but it's one of those mistakes/habbits I guess I will never get right.

Shall I take a stab at this quote, or are you done making fun of other people's grammar and spelling?

Sr E
June 5th, 2007, 11:28 AM
If you're still looking for the Bidoof, I will trade you mine for a Turtwig (or anything from that family.)

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ahhh...

I never claimed that MY grammAr was perfect. Feel free to poke as much fun at my typos and grammAr as you like. That was my point after all with my initial post. Very few people are immune to it. I laughed at the OP poking fun at some of the "errors" that were posted, and then his weren't perfect either. I know that my posts are far from perfect and if you'd like to point those errors out for other s to laugh at as I did at theirs, then feel free. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

haffeysucks
June 5th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Ahhh...

I never claimed that MY grammAr was perfect. Feel free to poke as much fun at my typos and grammAr as you like. That was my point after all with my initial post. Very few people are immune to it. I laughed at the OP poking fun at some of the "errors" that were posted, and then his weren't perfect either. I know that my posts are far from perfect and if you'd like to point those errors out for other s to laugh at as I did at theirs, then feel free. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Okay. Just messing with ya. :P

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 11:43 AM
It's cool. I'm old enough to take it and not get upset. lol.

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 03:24 PM

...I claim anger on that one. indigokitten's post got me so mad that even the wording is wrong on that part.

Seriously, little mistakes like that don't bug me as much (I didn't deny a couple of people a bit back just for not capitalizing their i's, for instance), but it's bigger ones like "hy dude how bout u giv bidof 4 cimchar!" that are annoying.

Now, um...did you have a request or did you just want to make an off-topic & unnecessary comment about my grammar only to end up getting shot in the foot by it (by the way, thank you haffeysucks)?

Oh wait...there's an actual request buried in with all of that.

If you're still looking for the Bidoof, I will trade you mine for a Turtwig (or anything from that family.)

Yes, I'm still taking Bidoof. Turtwig will work.

ambervoid
June 5th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hey I have a couple bidoofs, and I'm looking for a munchlax/snorlax of any lvl or nature. I'm availabe right now if you want to trade.

haffeysucks
June 5th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Still have a Chikorita and Cyndaquil? If so, I'll be online. ;)

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Still have a Chikorita and Cyndaquil? If so, I'll be online. ;)

Hey I have a couple bidoofs, and I'm looking for a munchlax/snorlax of any lvl or nature. I'm availabe right now if you want to trade.

Yes to both of you. I'll be online.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
@ Ichaste Pekoni,

Actually I would like to trade you a spectacular example of a Bidoof for a Zangoose if you're around.

haffeysucks
June 5th, 2007, 04:15 PM
@ Ichaste Pekoni,

Actually I would like to trade you a spectacular example of a Bidoof for a Zangoose if you're around.

I'm looking at him online now. ;)

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
If he didn't have the rule about making legitimate posts and not putting "not 25 characters", then I'd probably have done this...

:P

and @ Ichaste Pekoni,

should you take me up on my offer, I'm in the wifi lobby. I'm making NO assumptions, just there hoping someone else shows up that I have trades for.

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 04:19 PM
@ Ichaste Pekoni,

No.

Actually I would, but I'm not online at the--

I'm looking at him online now. ;)

......BLAST IT, HAFFEYSUCKS! YOU RUINED THE JOKE!!!

*ahem* Alright. I'll go get it.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 04:22 PM
It's quite alright if you don't want my Bidoof. I think I'll still manage to sleep this evening.

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 04:26 PM
It's quite alright if you don't want my Bidoof. I think I'll still manage to sleep this evening.

Nah, I'll trade you. I just need to track it down first.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Sounds as if you need to teach these Pokemon of yours some discipline if you have to track them down. ;)

aznricky86
June 5th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hi,
Just wanna know if its ok to trade you a charmander for a squirtle?

bribri121212
June 5th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I should be online in a few minutes with your bidoof if you still are trading me an absol.

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Sounds as if you need to teach these Pokemon of yours some discipline if you have to track them down.

>.> Okay, just stop it.

Hi,
Just wanna know if its ok to trade you a charmander for a squirtle?

No. It would be okay to trade me a Bidoof for a Squirtle, though.

I can trade you for it now, if you're still available

Sure, if you don't mind waiting a little bit.

Sr E
June 5th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I can still trade for the Turtwig, if you're available.
Name: Randall
FC:3179 2902 9789

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM
I can still trade for the Turtwig, if you're available.
Name: Randall
FC:3179 2902 9789

Yes, I finally have all the Pokemon ready (including your Turtwig) and am heading online now.

Chaolin
June 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Would you trade one of your Cyndalquils for a Sunkurn or Yanma?

Chaolin
June 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 05:28 PM

What happened to wanting a Delibird?

Chaolin
June 5th, 2007, 05:29 PM
What happened to wanting a Delibird?

Do you still have that? I'll take that too.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 5th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Thank you for the Zangoose.

Forci Stikane
June 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Do you still have that? I'll take that too.

Um, considering that you kind of just ignored your first request, I'm going to have to deny your second one. It simply doesn't seem that you're serious about it...

I should be online in a few minutes with your bidoof if you still are trading me an absol.

Okay, I have your Absol now...but you're not online. You need to get online.

indigokitten
June 5th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I didn't mean to insult you. Can't you see how giving away almost any Pokemon for a Bidoof would seem a bit... fishy? I was just being careful. I just remembered, though, that it's against the rules to trade hacked Pokemon on this forum anyway. I should have thought of that before I asked. My apologies.

aznricky86
June 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Hi,
sry, forgot bout my FC: 3909 3997 5729
i'll give u bidoof for squirtle, sounds good?
and yeah, wats ur FC and when can we trade?

kaih
June 5th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Would you be able to make me a pokerus Scizor for a bidoof?

ambervoid
June 5th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I appreciate the pokemon very much Ichaste, thanks.

Gysztaf
June 6th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Do you have ditto and Delibird?

Will a Bibarel work or do I have to catch some Bidoofs?

Sr E
June 6th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the Turtwig. Is it still possible to trade Bidoof for another pokemon?

Chaolin
June 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Um, considering that you kind of just ignored your first request, I'm going to have to deny your second one. It simply doesn't seem that you're serious about it...

Umm... Serious? This is a game and there's nothing serious about it. I've been busy with finals this week so I forgot. Not to mention that I can hardly get on these stupid forums because they are down so much.

So, yes, I would like the Delibird and tell me when you're going to get on. Sorry about the confusion.

typeZERO
June 6th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Hi , I'd like a driftloon , spiritomb , turtwig , and a chimchar. I'll give you 4 bidoofs in return. Oh and , once I get the nat. dex , I'll contact you for some more baby pokemon. But the thing is , since it's baby pokemon we're talkin about , what about Phione? Will that be available too? Just wondering.

My FC: 3737-6366-9933
name:Sai

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 6th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Since as of this moment, no one has taken my offer in my own thread, I'd like to know if you can get me a Smoochum and Sirskit. I'm also trying to get my virtual hands on a Dawn stone to evo my male Kirlia and I'd be grateful if you could help me with that as well.

Hopefully we'll be on again at the same time. Thanks again.

Forci Stikane
June 6th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I didn't mean to insult you. Can't you see how giving away almost any Pokemon for a Bidoof would seem a bit... fishy? I was just being careful. I just remembered, though, that it's against the rules to trade hacked Pokemon on this forum anyway. I should have thought of that before I asked. My apologies.

No, I can't see that, especially since I specified that the Legendaries (the only ones that copies of aren't as easy to come by) would take more than Bidoof. I'm just being nice. And yes, you really should have read the rules before posting that.

Hi,
sry, forgot bout my FC: 3909 3997 5729
i'll give u bidoof for squirtle, sounds good?
and yeah, wats ur FC and when can we trade?

Egh...um...deal's off.

Would you be able to make me a pokerus Scizor for a bidoof?

"Make"? ...Nevermind.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not trading evolved Pokemon right now...but I could get you a Scyther with Pokerus, if you want it.

Do you have ditto and Delibird?

Will a Bibarel work or do I have to catch some Bidoofs?

Delibird, yes. Ditto, not for trade. Bibarel won't work, either.

Thanks for the Turtwig. Is it still possible to trade Bidoof for another pokemon?

Yes, if you make another request.

Umm... Serious? This is a game and there's nothing serious about it. I've been busy with finals this week so I forgot. Not to mention that I can hardly get on these stupid forums because they are down so much.

So, yes, I would like the Delibird and tell me when you're going to get on. Sorry about the confusion.

Under certain circumstances I could get ticked off at that statement, but in this case...I didn't mean serious in that way. I meant serious as in you not making a request just to take up my time, then running off to leave me with the Pokemon, as others have done. Honestly, asking for one Pokemon then asking for another one without so much as a word about the first request...chances would be that either you have little patience or you're just messing with me.

Hi , I'd like a driftloon , spiritomb , turtwig , and a chimchar. I'll give you 4 bidoofs in return. Oh and , once I get the nat. dex , I'll contact you for some more baby pokemon. But the thing is , since it's baby pokemon we're talkin about , what about Phione? Will that be available too? Just wondering.

My FC: 3737-6366-9933
name:Sai

You DO realize that you can trade for Pokemon outside of the Sinnoh Pokedex before getting the National one, right? As for Phione...hmm, I suppose it would be included, now wouldn't it, since it's as limitless as the others ;) ?

Since as of this moment, no one has taken my offer in my own thread, I'd like to know if you can get me a Smoochum and Sirskit. I'm also trying to get my virtual hands on a Dawn stone to evo my male Kirlia and I'd be grateful if you could help me with that as well.

*pulls out Poketch App*

......Heads. Yes, you can have a Smoochum & Surskit. As for a Dawn Stone...depends on what item you have to offer.

Solid Cake
June 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Can I get a Bagon, Squirtle, and a Snorlax for my three Bidoofs. Thanks!

Forci Stikane
June 6th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Can I get a Bagon, Squirtle, and a Snorlax for my three Bidoofs. Thanks!

Okay, sure.

(now that wasn't so hard, was it? ;) )

Solid Cake
June 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
No it really wasn't. :P
But I was wanting to know am I allowed to do this again if I find another pokemon for my Battle Tower team?

Gysztaf
June 6th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Can i get anything else than Ditto Maybe Smeargle??

Kallac97
June 6th, 2007, 09:25 PM
i want a suicune and a lugia for groundon,kyogre and rayquazza

typeZERO
June 6th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah Icha Pekoni Can I also get a Dialga? I'll trade you my Palkia , but the Dialga has to have its special item held , if it does I'll have my Palkia hold its item (lustrous orb). And I'm still taking the other ones.

Mr. Charizard
June 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hello, I would like a Torchic, I have a Bidoof.

prophet789
June 6th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Can I still trade a Bidoof for a Turtwig, and can I trade 2 more Bidoofs for a Maby (With the evolutioin item?) and the baby Lucario (Can't remember the name)?.

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 08:45 AM
No it really wasn't. :P
But I was wanting to know am I allowed to do this again if I find another pokemon for my Battle Tower team?

Um...not sure what you mean by that last part, but yes, you can come back.

Can i get anything else than Ditto Maybe Smeargle??

Mmm...yeah, okay.

i want a suicune and a lugia for groundon,kyogre and rayquazza

NO.

Oh yeah Icha Pekoni Can I also get a Dialga? I'll trade you my Palkia , but the Dialga has to have its special item held , if it does I'll have my Palkia hold its item (lustrous orb).

No.

Hello, I would like a Torchic, I have a Bidoof.

Okay.

Can I still trade a Bidoof for a Turtwig, and can I trade 2 more Bidoofs for a Maby (With the evolutioin item?) and the baby Lucario (Can't remember the name)?.

...For one thing, I don't have Magmarizers available. Secondly, let's take care of the original request first, eh?

Gysztaf
June 7th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I've got 5 Bidoofs. I want Delibird, Smeargle, Stantler, Diglett and Grimer.

aricarrot
June 7th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Hey can i get an eevee and ditto please? I have a bidoof and staravia (don't have to bidoofs...)

thanks!

pilotwings
June 7th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I'd like a female bulbasaur and a female oddish, if possible.

For just two bidoofs?

aricarrot
June 7th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Never mind, I do have two Bidoofs. haha thanks again

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 09:30 AM
I've got 5 Bidoofs. I want Delibird, Smeargle, Stantler, Diglett and Grimer.

...Delibird & Smeargle ONLY this time. No adding onto a request before it's fulfilled. You can come back for the other three, though.

Hey can i get an eevee and ditto please? I have a bidoof and staravia (don't have to bidoofs...)

thanks!

That actually works out, since I'm NOT trading Ditto. So you can trade your one Bidoof for an Eevee.

I'd like a female bulbasaur and a female oddish, if possible.

For just two bidoofs?

As I've said many times (including in the first post), I CAN'T GUARANTEE GENDER. Bulbasaur & Oddish can be done, though, just not definitely female.

Gysztaf
June 7th, 2007, 09:38 AM
I'm Going Online now, Ichaste

aricarrot
June 7th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Okay, I'm going online now!

Gysztaf
June 7th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Are you coming online Ichaste??

pilotwings
June 7th, 2007, 09:55 AM
As I've said many times (including in the first post), I CAN'T GUARANTEE GENDER. Bulbasaur & Oddish can be done, though, just not definitely female.

Oops, sorry. Missed that part :)

I'm going online now too.

My code: 3694 6848 6578

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Don't rush me, Gysztaf. I haven't even gotten them ready yet. You others are going to have to wait a bit, as well, for the same reason.

Oh, one more thing: Gysztaf, you have two minutes to undo that double-post or your trade's off.

Gysztaf
June 7th, 2007, 09:56 AM
OK, sorry :), Do I still get the trade?

pilotwings
June 7th, 2007, 10:04 AM
This is probably a dumb question, but I've never done a trade before so... do I register your friend code too?

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 10:09 AM
This is probably a dumb question, but I've never done a trade before so... do I register your friend code too?

O_O

Yes...yes, that would be a good idea.

pilotwings
June 7th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Haha. Yea. I knew it was a stupid question :-/

Okay, so I'm online now. My name on there is Archie.

Sweet. I haven't seen bulbasaur since I played Blue.

Thanks!!

EDIT by FG: Don't double post. Use the "Edit" button if you have something to add. Read the rules before posting again.

Gysztaf
June 7th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Can i have Stantler, Diglett and Grimer now please?

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 10:52 AM
*phew* Thank goodness those are done with...

Okay, anybody else?

Sr E
June 7th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Could I trade you another Bidoof for a Chimchar?

typeZERO
June 7th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Ichaste , I'm gonna need your name if I have to register you on Pearl , I've only got your friend code so far. Please PM it to me.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 7th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTHEONEKILLINU

*pulls out Poketch App*

......Heads. Yes, you can have a Smoochum & Surskit. As for a Dawn Stone...depends on what item you have to offer.

I have a boat load of Fire and Thunder Stones if you want. I'll gladly trade you at a 5 to 1 ratio for a Dawn Stone. Do you have a typical time that you're online so that I could try and meet up for the trade?

I'm around if you're still intrested in helping me out.

Forci Stikane
June 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Could I trade you another Bidoof for a Chimchar?

Yes.

Ichaste , I'm gonna need your name if I have to register you on Pearl , I've only got your friend code so far. Please PM it to me.

No, you don't need it. It doesn't matter what you put as another trainer's name.

I have a boat load of Fire and Thunder Stones if you want. I'll gladly trade you at a 5 to 1 ratio for a Dawn Stone. Do you have a typical time that you're online so that I could try and meet up for the trade?

I don't need either of those. I'm online at various times of the day.

IMTHEONEKILLINU
June 7th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Do you need any stones? Hard, Sun, etc.? How about a Splash Plate? Icy Rock? Heat Rock?