PDA

View Full Version : Volt Tackle Pichu...

TheRazor375
May 26th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Yup you heard it, I have not seen many people with these little guys. You can only get them in Emerald. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work in D/P anymore. You have to bread and Pikachu with lightball to get it. There breed in Emerald but I hatched them in my Fire Red game. What I want are any new pokemon in D/P, Ubers, shiny like everybody else. They won't last long and no I'm not gonna clone them, that reduces there value. And I think nobody should clone because every rare pokemon is gonna be worth nothing in a matter of time because of clones. I hope Nintendo can find some way to patch up the clone trick.

Moveset:
Wish
Double Team
Thunderbolt
Volt Tackle

Natures:
Rash
Naughty (traded)
Sassy

2 males and 1 female

Blazing Blaziken Master
May 26th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Would you like a Mime Jr?

ASHv7
May 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Ill give u a chimchar cuz i breed

TwilightBlade
May 26th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Lol some sorry offers... XD
Shinx w/ all 3 elemental fangs or Buneary w/ all 3 elemental punches? Or shiny Poochyena.

TheRazor375
May 26th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Sorry I already have a Mime Jr.
Anything better than a chimchar? Whats it moves?
Trade for the Shinx. What nature you want? male or female?

Star★Seeker
May 26th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Yup you heard it, I have not seen many people with these little guys. You can only get them in Emerald. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work in D/P anymore. You have to bread and Pikachu with lightball to get it. There breed in Emerald but I hatched them in my Fire Red game. What I want are any new pokemon in D/P, Ubers, shiny like everybody else. They won't last long and no I'm not gonna clone them, that reduces there value. And I think nobody should clone because every rare pokemon is gonna be worth nothing in a matter of time because of clones. I hope Nintendo can find some way to patch up the clone trick.

Moveset:
Wish
Double Team
Thunderbolt
Volt Tackle

Natures:
Rash
Naughty
Sassy

2 males and 1 female
actually they can be gotten in DP too.Sorry if this is OT

.Eevee-Chan
May 26th, 2007, 05:36 PM
how about a corsola 4 it?

Haunter Master
May 26th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I have a Pikachu with a light ball, and I have hatched like 30 Pichu with Volt Tackle, bred and hatched in Diamond.

TwilightBlade
May 26th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well guys, this is a thread for trading, not discussing about how to get the little effing thing. :/
Give me the girl. 8D Do you care what gender/ability shinx you want? I guess we'll trade tomorrow since you're off.

Ice Xenon
May 26th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I'll give you a freshly bred eevee with trump card?

Or a lvl 60 lucario? w/ pwnage stats & moves

TheRazor375
May 27th, 2007, 04:45 AM
I'll give you a freshly bred eevee with trump card?

Or a lvl 60 lucario? w/ pwnage stats & moves

I'll take the lucario at level 60. Whats your Friend code?