May 27th, 2007, 03:42 PM
....I have a crush on this girl. She looks very pretty to me. >.>
Should I tell her I like her???

(My Friend says she got nice legs. xP)

Bomberman
May 27th, 2007, 07:37 PM
How old are you?
How old is she?
Are you friends? Very good friends or just casual acquaintances?

It will make it easier to answer if you give us more info on this scenario.

ToraSushii
May 27th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I'm 12.
I don't know how old she is. xP
Not sure by what you mean, FRIENDS...xP

Bomberman
May 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I think you should. No offense, but you're only 12 and nothing too bad can come of this (unless she's wayyyy younger/older). If it was me I'd wait for some upcoming event, like a school dance or something. Ask her to dance with you then. If nothing like that is coming up... then use any other school gathering type event.

/sigh... I miss middle school.

Dark Magician
May 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Ok, If there is one thing Im good at is the ladies... Hehehe, not that I have the looks but I think it's more the way I am. Dude, dont be scared, girls are not some weird thing from another planet or some sort of Deoxys. All you have to go in not think so much about the hook up part and look at her more as a friend-future-girlfriend kind of person. Get to know her first ok? Make her your friend but not because of you want her alone but also give her a true friendship, let her know that you are a shoulder to lean on. Dont be all romantic and too sweet either, have fun!! do things you both enjoy, just like with your everyday friends. Slowly start spending more time with her, then get her phone number, then her email. Just grow close to her. If you ask her without even knowing her first she might say yes but what good would it ne if you would be complete strangers???

ToraSushii
May 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Hehe...xD
Almost end of school year for me. (3 days.)
And...that is the time of seperation. :P

Dark Magician
May 27th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Lol, wrong!!! Dude do as I say for this last three days. Take the last day of school as an excuse to get her e-mail/number. Tell her something like "Im gonna miss you during the summer, can I have your phone number/email? Maybe we can hange out during the summer.

ToraSushii
May 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Dunno. I'm just a kid.
Besides, parents wouldn't let me. I just go say I liek you and thats it. :P

Dark Magician
May 27th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Lol, sorry. Hehehe. I was thinking you were around my age, hehehe. Well, good luck man.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 28th, 2007, 06:51 AM
that excuse should work for any teenager or possibly any pre teen

:t354:tatsujin gosuto