PDA

View Full Version : Fight!!

Dark Magician
May 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Ok!! I just joined a boxing club, I have been wrestling for a while and I love it so I hope that my boxing experience is just as good. I will start my training tomorrow. What do ya guys think???

Lionheart
June 18th, 2007, 10:54 AM
This is what I think. SPAM thread.

parallelzero
June 18th, 2007, 12:23 PM
...I think you need to take the time to gain a full understanding of the rules. Lionheart, stop spamming. I don't care what you think, this isn't spam.

Dark Magician: I'm personally not a boxer myself, nor could I ever attempt such a feat, so its pretty impressive that you have the ability to do so. If you set your sights for the top, you can probably make it there someday.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
June 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Sounds really cool, But I'll stick to street fighting, a good ol' school brawl is enough for me.

Richard Lynch
June 18th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Boxing is... not my forte. I have respect for your passion of the game, but I have literally no respect for the sport itself. Two guys beating the piss out of each other in front of a live audience... better served in the Roman Colosseum?

I mean, good for you, and have fun, but I'll take my chess matches any ol' day.

Dark Magician
June 19th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks, for a moment I tought I was some weird creature...

PandaFace
June 19th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I used to box when i was younger.

I enjoyed it, the only reason i stopped is because i started taking my football (Soccer) more seriosly.

But yeh, good sport, good way to keep in shape, i enjoyed it and im sure you will too.