View Full Version : Pikachu's Jukebox

May 30th, 2007, 5:21 AM
I've been watching Pokemon from the start, since the beginning of the year; I'm watching season 3 "The Johto Journeys" encoded by Pichu's but I haven't seen the Jukebox yet... When does it start? I could've sworn it was in the Indigo League years ago, but I might be remembering wrong.

May 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I think the Jukebox started in the first season after WB's initial 13, or the episodes from "Princess vs. Princess" onward. But that's what they started with -- out of order. In order would be the Blaine two parter. I believe that's right.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 31st, 2007, 2:26 PM
I like Pikachu's Jukebox alot. My favorite one is with Team Rocket

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

May 31st, 2007, 2:27 PM
Yeah, I love the team rocket one too, I have it :D Oh and I also love Pikachu I choose you :D Groovy :D

Raichu Guardian
May 31st, 2007, 5:43 PM
I'd have to say that You, Me, and Pokemon, Double Trouble, and Viridian City were the best of PJB

May 31st, 2007, 9:32 PM
Stay on topic. Anyway, the last one, I think was the Fortune Hunters in order, out of order was "Forest Grumps". And the Forture Hunters one was "You, Me, and..."

I found a copy recently. What can I say?

Jude Mathis
June 3rd, 2007, 8:02 PM
xD Yes, I always liked Pikachu's Jukebox alot when I was younger, and the episodes in yesterday's Marathon had them and I all 'Omigosh! Pikachu's Jukebox! <3'.

It was good times.

And I knew all the words to all the songs. Lol.

June 4th, 2007, 6:58 PM
I got this confused with Karoakemon, oops. But the Jukebox was on the OI Crew finale, so it was good until "Don't Touch That Dile", anyway. But I'll have to dig through my tapes to confirm. Curse my confusion! Heh.

June 14th, 2007, 9:07 AM
I'm almost at the end of Johto, and it still hasn't happened T_T... Oh well, I have my 2.B.A. Master OST to listen to still ^^;

June 16th, 2007, 3:53 AM
I think that happened Pikachu's Jukebox is when Ash has been defeated by Richie....I have forgotten the name of the Episode....but I think I had it confuse with Karaokemon O.o so I dunno

July 10th, 2007, 6:14 AM
i used to watch this when i was little. they don't have them anymore