• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My AR...

MissingNo. Pokemon #000

Wild BfSDS?GBfc Appeared!
Years
Let's just say it doesn't work.

I use any of the catch any pokemon codes in the code thread, with the master, following all the rules, and it doesn't work.

Funny thing is it worked before.

Long enough to get me Deoxys and Jirachi. Soon as I tried for Hitmonlee...

nothing.

Also, no matter where my AR switch is (on or off), it doesn't give me the message to move it.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Only thing I can think of is that if you turned on the codes you wanted, then went onto some other game code file and started the game on that. The file you press start on is the one that'll work, all the other files you turned codes on for won't work....did any of that make sense???

You opened up a code list for Catching any Pokemon and turned on the codes you wanted. Then you went out of that list and you went into another code list for Pokemon like say...the codelist that came with the AR that has the codes for Inf money. You turn Inf Money on and press start. Only the Inf money code will work cause you pressed start while in that codelist.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Erm...you sure you have it right? Sometimes I end up putting in a single digit wrong...and I don't notice it right away until I check it digit for digit...

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Uh-huh...right..I see...say bye bye to your 20 bucks. You might be able to complain to codejunkies though...

EDIT: Is your Action Replay up-to-date? Connect your AR to yuor PC and open up the Ar Program and click the 'Update' button in the corner.

If you are still having trouble...complain to Codejunkies. There is a warranty on the AR though. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but most of the warranties I have on my stuff for games are about 90-100 days. So you could try getting a replacement.

http://us.codejunkies.com/support_faq.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1

Last edited:
Back