PDA

View Full Version : Schools out!!

Gyardosamped
May 31st, 2007, 06:38 AM
School is finally out here. :):)

Water Pokemon Rule!
May 31st, 2007, 06:40 AM
i'm on a one week holiday then bk 2 sch. Cant wait till summer holidays. High School Musical 2 will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gyardosamped
May 31st, 2007, 05:27 PM
That stinks, but the HSM rockss!!

Ichikool
May 31st, 2007, 05:30 PM
Lucky for you, mon amie! I get out on the 13th. But I have to go back on the 19th for a half day to take an Earth Science Regents exam. =P

Erimgard
June 1st, 2007, 10:41 AM
today was my last day :)
now I am free to be lazy...oh wait....I'm working 4 days a week *fumes*

Cherrim
June 1st, 2007, 06:06 PM
Wow. oO; Three months of summer vacation? I only ever got 2 months...and these next two months are my last months of vacation ever. ;_;

I don't get out until the end of June though. I think my last exam is on the 22nd, but graduation ceremonies and prom continue up to the 28th or something so I'm not free for a while yet. :|

parallelzero
June 1st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Wow. oO; Three months of summer vacation? I only ever got 2 months...and these next two months are my last months of vacation ever. ;_;

I don't get out until the end of June though. I think my last exam is on the 22nd, but graduation ceremonies and prom continue up to the 28th or something so I'm not free for a while yet. :|

Pfft, who needs graduation ceremonies? XD
You guys leave your prom 'till the very end? Ours is going on tonight. Oo;

But yeah, my last exam is the 22nd, which is fine because having June off would be useless anyways. XD

Ullion
June 1st, 2007, 07:06 PM
I'm basically the same as Lightning. D= One more month of dreadful schooling, but then two free months off! Well not free, I mean I had to work my *** off the other 10 months. >x< Not to mention I got house work to do since we're fixing up the backyard n' stuff. Which isn't fun because I always end up having to do the same work as my sister and she always blames me for things she does. I could say about what happened when I came home from school today.. but I won't bore y'all to death today ._..

BUT, I do have my 16th birthday this summer, on August 14th... but my birthdays are usually boring. So not much to really look forward to besides time off. Oh, and a vacation. But the kids that were there last summer kind of scare me X= And I think they're coming back again this summer, as well as me. ;_;

Hazuki
June 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
That's not fair I only have one week of school left. ;.;

Oh well I hope this summer will be fun ^^

msdmario
June 5th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I've been out of school since late May. I won't be going back until the last week of August. Summer has been fun for me so far. :)

Ftkatyowser
June 6th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Lucky for you, mon amie! I get out on the 13th. But I have to go back on the 19th for a half day to take an Earth Science Regents exam. =P

It's the same here, except I have to take the US History regents on the 19th. I can't wait until the end of the year, next year I'm a Senior!:D

Water Pokemon Rule!
June 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Back at school now, and I DEFINITELY can't wait till summer.

Utapau
June 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I have four days of finals...It isn't school itself that I hate, but the boring work. It's almost as if they want to ensure you have a dull time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 9th, 2007, 08:36 AM
next week is my last day of school. I'm so happy because I know I passed all of my classes

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Piplup_WazUp
June 10th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I just got out on the 7th. Woo! No school!

Ichikool
June 11th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Awesome. Piplup_WazUp, your avatar is amazing. XD

Woo! I get out on Wednesday! =D Tomorrow is my last full-day of school. Hehehe. ^^

Sammi
June 11th, 2007, 11:33 AM
It's the same here, except I have to take the US History regents on the 19th. I can't wait until the end of the year, next year I'm a Senior!:D

Haha, just wait. You'll feel the stress, especially if you're applying for college and you have a decent workload.
Some people say senior year is the best year of high school, but it was easily my worst. I had the most work ever (I had a full schedule with two AP classes), and it was just full of stress. >_>;

Anyway, I graduated on Friday (the 8th), so I'm free until sometime in August, where it's off to college.

I'm surprised so many schools in the US let out so late. I thought most schools in the States let out in late May. My old schools did, anyway. *shrug*

cebgab13
June 14th, 2007, 07:14 PM
VACATION, wOOt, but summer school, bummer

Cherrim
June 14th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Pfft, who needs graduation ceremonies? XD
You guys leave your prom 'till the very end? Ours is going on tonight. Oo;

But yeah, my last exam is the 22nd, which is fine because having June off would be useless anyways. XD
Yeah...I don't know why our school has it so late. o_o All the other schools in the area had theirs back in May or earlier in June. It's really strange to have it after graduation, even. x_X;

Sr E
June 15th, 2007, 05:25 PM
School ends on Monday for me, but its just one of those short, 2-hour long days that don't even matter. So...I'm not going.