PDA

View Full Version : Best Champion

ToraSushii
May 31st, 2007, 11:49 AM
I don't know where to make this, but....
Which Champion do you think is the best?

SilverDragon
May 31st, 2007, 11:58 AM
I like Lance better since he uses dragon pokemons! ^^

Lil-Dill
May 31st, 2007, 12:14 PM
I like Gary cause he uses different kinds of Pokemon.

Ichida
May 31st, 2007, 09:24 PM
Every Pokemon Cynthia uses is pretty good... except for freaking Gastrodon. Ugh.

I have used many of the Pokemon Gary uses, though, so I have to give him my vote.

Ayano Katagiri
May 31st, 2007, 09:32 PM
Cynthia is pretty strong in battle, one of the tougher champions IMO. So she gets my vote I guess.

Psi Yamaneko
May 31st, 2007, 09:39 PM
Cynthia was the hardest but Gary was the best from a plot perspective. Going with Gary.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 7th, 2007, 04:15 AM
I picked Cynthia because she is a female (Power to the females) and her Pokemon are really great and strong. Also because she has a Spirtomb

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

ChrisG14
June 7th, 2007, 06:17 AM
I went with Gary. Yeah, Cy seems strong, but that's nothing compared to Gary, the first and second time around.

DemonPrince
June 7th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Cynthia because she is the strongest (and prettiest)

Ftkatyowser
June 7th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Cynthia. She's the first female champion, and the only one I've had to actually lose to to go back through the Pokemon League again and level up to try and beat her. Not much plotwise, though.

Dawg 2005
June 7th, 2007, 08:27 AM
I would say Gary and Cynthia, since they both gave me a run for my money.

Gary beat me quite a few times in the older ones. I was not a happy 7 year old. XD

ShadowTails
June 7th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Gary, hands down... once you beat Cynthia's Garchomp you've pretty much won. Gary is still the hardest.

PARAN01A
June 7th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Cynthia is kinda hot but i miss the old games so seeing gary would kick ass -_-

Chaolin
June 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Lance is the coolest Champion but Gary is the strongest. While you can sweep Lance with a decent pokemon that knows Ice Beam, it takes a lot more strategy to bring Gary down.

~Mithos~
June 7th, 2007, 03:58 PM
i'd have to say lance he's the only one I actually remember... wallace and steven. all i remember is that steven gave me my physcic metal guy that evolved into metagross

wakachamo
June 7th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Since this doesn't concern D/P only, I'll go ahead and move it to the right place. =3

Moved~

RYOUKI
June 8th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Steven....though Steven use steel pokemon, you got to hand it to him, his cradily was hard to take down, oh and aggron too

Drifblim
June 8th, 2007, 04:07 AM
I really have to say Gary, post-Sevii. Better type variety and, of course, highest level range.

~Rene~
June 8th, 2007, 11:05 PM
I think Gary is the best champion. Because he has strong Pokemons.

~Rene~ :t136:

kohei
June 9th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Cynthia, because she's one of the few "older" female characters of Pokemon.
Oh, and she uses a cute pink Gastrodon too. I like Mr. Pink over Mr. Blue.

Shiny Umbreon
June 12th, 2007, 10:12 AM
I voted for Lance, but I think Lance in R/B/Y (not champion) was better. The G/S/C league levels were too low. Cynthia could also be an option, with Spiritomb and Lucario.

Oh, yeah, and it's not "Gary". It's "Green" or, if you want, "Blue".

Abyss
June 12th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I have to say Lance, because he was always hard to me until I found out how bad Ice hurt him. =P But Dragons is my fav. pokemon. So yeah, Lance.

Rivvon
June 12th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Steven's my favorite, to me he makes a better Champion than Wallace (with Wallace, if you had an advantage over Juan the rest would be easy). I also remember when first playing Ruby how shocked I was to see that Steven, this seemingly random NPC was the Champion! With Cynthia it was too obvious.

I also like Lance, he's cool and really tough. He's my second choice, definently.