PDA

View Full Version : x.o ZOMG It’s… The J u n e D a i l y C h i t - C h a t o.x

Pages : [1] 2

Hakeen
May 31st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the DCC for the month of June.
We’re now halfway through the year.... And either Winter or Summer has just started for you, yay. <3
So, what you have to do is chat here.
And of course, read and follow the DCC rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85143)...or something might happen to you.

Inugami
May 31st, 2007, 03:59 PM
Summer, Already? Gosh I'm excited!

Hakeen
May 31st, 2007, 04:05 PM
It may be Summer for you.. but now it's Winter for me. My hands are so going to die of the cold this Winter. And I've already got the flu.. what a wonderful start to Winter. XD At least the flu doesn't last for the whole season.

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 04:06 PM
I can't wait for summer to properly start here. Even though it's 'supposed' to be summer, the weather makes it looks like we're still in the middle of winter... just a little milder. Ugh, I hate rain and thunderstorms. x_x

Oh, and I wonder how many of you remember this from nearly a year ago:

Do not.

And I'll take care of it myself thank you. XD

Wrong on so many levels.....

~Andy, Barbie girl

And to think, he's still a hardcore Barbie girl to this day! I'm sure his collection of dolls has increased since the quoted post, though. <3

*gets shot by Andy a million times* I said I'd quote you, dude!

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Summer... heh. Sure it's nice to get out of school. But at the same time, it's so hot that I can't do anything. X_x

And to think, he's still a hardcore Barbie girl to this day! I'm sure his collection of dolls has increased since the quoted post, though. <3

*gets shot by Andy a million times* I said I'd quote you, dude!Well if I already shot you a million times then I guess I'll have to go break the good bad news to Sammi and Ashley. I know they'll be really saddened to find out, but better to find out from a friend then some stranger. XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 04:33 PM
If you think you can tell them, then okay. I mean, I know the pain and suffering you're feeling right now from my loss and know you might not be up to it.

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 04:34 PM
If you think you can tell them, then okay. I mean, I know the pain and suffering you're feeling right now from my loss and know you might not be up to it.
I know, I'm hurting so much on the inside from the loss of your IMs. Now I won't have anyone to talk to anymore. XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 04:36 PM
I know, I'm hurting so much on the inside from the loss of your IMs. Now I won't have anyone to talk to anymore. XD
Aww, you're just so kind! But don't worry--I'm sure you can find someone else to talk to. Even if you'll never have the amazing spam MSN conversations you had with me, at least you'll have someone to talk to.

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 04:37 PM
Aww, you're just so kind! But don't worry--I'm sure you can find someone else to talk to. Even if you'll never have the amazing spam MSN conversations you had with me, at least you'll have someone to talk to.
Maybe this way I'll get to IM Ashley more, and also start sending Sammi IMs (to sort of make up for her loss of you). XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 04:38 PM
Maybe this way I'll get to IM Ashley more, and also start sending Sammi IMs (to sort of make up for her loss of you). XD
Maybe, but doubtful, seeing as you never IMed anyone before I turned up on the scene. Just because I've now come and gone doesn't mean that's going to change. Your logic is heavily flawed. XD

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 04:40 PM
I might be able to send IMs now. Because I'll get bored due to you not starting them, so I'll have to work out and send others IMs. XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Nah, you'll most likely get blown up eating your mash potato at dinner and will never have to worry about starting an IM again. And, in the unfortunate event of you not getting blown up at dinner, you can just go back to having no friends and no one IM you like you were before I started to. XD

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 04:49 PM
I can't help it if I have this fear of sending IMs.... well for some reason it's not to all people. About the only ones I can't IM (that I talk to a good bit) is...
Ashley
Erica
Abby
That's it, everyone else I'm ok with sending IMs. XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Do you have a fear of talking to girls or something...? XD

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 05:06 PM
Do you have a fear of talking to girls or something...? XD
I wouldn't call it a fear of talking to them. LJ, PMs, group IMs, and even one on one IM chats I'm fine with.
It's this this fear of starting IMs. As of late I've started a few IMs with you and I. But with them three.... Yea. XD
Well I'm going to IM Erica whenever she gets off busy mode (got to ask her something). And I might IM Abby if she wasn't away. XD
And when Ashley gets in tonight I'll drop an IM. XD

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah, but I'm also a guy. I think you've just got some complex about talking to girls. Aww, how sweet! DX

Arcanine
May 31st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Yeah, but I'm also a guy. I think you've just got some complex about talking to girls. Aww, how sweet! DX
Mattie? XD

Like I said, I'm ok talking to them, I just have probs starting the chats. XD

And "Aww, how sweet! DX"? Are you feeling ok? XD

Jack O'Neill
May 31st, 2007, 05:20 PM
...Technically, it's still 31 May for PC's American and Canadian userbase. Why should we have to work on the time of the Australians and Europeans? O.o

Drummershuff
May 31st, 2007, 05:23 PM
Mattie? XD

Like I said, I'm ok talking to them, I just have probs starting the chats. XD

And "Aww, how sweet! DX"? Are you feeling ok? XD
Amanda? How's Andrea, by the way? XD

Yeah, girl shy.

I'm feeling fine, thank you very much. Are you? XD
...Technically, it's still 31 May for PC's American and Canadian userbase. Why should we have to work on the time of the Australians and Europeans? O.o
Because I, the moderator of this sub-forum, say so? XD

Diaboromon
May 31st, 2007, 05:43 PM
Here's to summer. Bikinis, warm weather, bikinis, popsicles, bikinis, no school, bikinis, bikinis, bikinis.

Definitely my favorite season.

Hakeen
May 31st, 2007, 07:10 PM
Here's to summer. Bikinis, warm weather, bikinis, popsicles, bikinis, no school, bikinis, bikinis, bikinis.

Do you have an obsession with bikini's? Expecially since you're a guy.... Is wearing bikini's your favourite pastime? XD

Melody
May 31st, 2007, 08:29 PM
XD...I bet he does wear them....Just kidding!!!
*glomps Kawaii*
I think it's cool that the DCC gets started early....I dont mind running on an aussie clock...I already do even though I live in texas XD...I stay up all night so i can talk to my sweetie whenever she's on MSN.......*sigh* we really enjoy each other's company....
besides, not everything has to revolve around america....

Ayano Katagiri
May 31st, 2007, 09:00 PM
XD, well you aren't working by my timezone. It'd be only around the morning hours of May 31st in the US when it's June 1st here.

O_o Yay it's June! Another month is here.

You certainly um.. seem to like your bikinis.

Soari
May 31st, 2007, 10:55 PM
Its June! Finally and Summer holidays are started so I am free whole week.

Ayano Katagiri
May 31st, 2007, 10:58 PM
Its June! Finally and Summer holidays are started so I am free whole week.

You're lucky to get Summer holidays. I wish it was the holidays here too right now. Instead school life takes up so much time in the day, leaving so few precious hours to spare.

Soari
May 31st, 2007, 11:16 PM
You should be getting holidays too because Summer is began now I hope you will get them soon.

Ayano Katagiri
May 31st, 2007, 11:17 PM
You should be getting holidays too because Summer is began now I hope you will get them soon.

I have 4 weeks of school left until this semester is over and I get a 3 week holiday. But so much can happen, especially at school, during 4 weeks.

Soari
May 31st, 2007, 11:38 PM
Yes But when your holidays will start what will you do? thats hard to think.

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 12:56 AM
XD...I bet he does wear them....Just kidding!!!
*glomps Kawaii*
I think it's cool that the DCC gets started early....I dont mind running on an aussie clock...I already do even though I live in texas XD...I stay up all night so i can talk to my sweetie whenever she's on MSN.......*sigh* we really enjoy each other's company....
besides, not everything has to revolve around america....

You shouldn't stay up all night to talk to me. Chances are that I'll be online when you wake up... so staying up all night is really a waste of time and energy. Oh, and everything revolves around me, and whatever I say, understand? XD Though... the USA is kinda in the centre of the world, and top when it comes to the economy. It sucks that Australia is down the bottom of the Earth.... but I shouldn't be complaining about that. We have good weather. Like... today, first day of Winter, and it was the sunniest day this week. XD

Juliette♥
June 1st, 2007, 01:30 AM
This is the last day of my holidays. =[ Then it's the longest term of 7 weeks! But then it's the summer holidays so I don't mind. ^^

Ayano Katagiri
June 1st, 2007, 01:47 AM
We have good weather. Like... today, first day of Winter, and it was the sunniest day this week. XD
I agree. The weather here has been pretty good lately too, apart from today.

It was the hottest May here on record too, which shows something is definetly happening as it's still like Summer instead of actually being more Wintery and cold.

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 01:53 AM
We're meant to be a warm country... cold days don't match. XD How hot was your country? I can't help thinking we'll have a warm Winter this year. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2007, 02:08 AM
I can't wait for summer to properly start here. Even though it's 'supposed' to be summer, the weather makes it looks like we're still in the middle of winter... just a little milder. Ugh, I hate rain and thunderstorms. x_x

*gets shot by Andy a million times* I said I'd quote you, dude!

It was quite warm sometimes earlier this year, that was like, March and April. But now it's summer, it's getting cold! >O Sucks. XD

I have 5 or 6 weeks of school left when I go back (next week) until the summer holidays. ;-;

(The barbie song, so many memories in the DCC from last year. XDD)

Ayano Katagiri
June 1st, 2007, 02:25 AM
We're meant to be a warm country... cold days don't match. XD How hot was your country? I can't help thinking we'll have a warm Winter this year. XD

Yes, I know Australia is meant to be and having temperatures below 20 degrees celsius is unusual for you.
How hot? Well, I think it reached around 25 here in Wellington (which is very hot here! as usually it's around 16ish)

Me too... if the weather continues like this, it won't just be a warm Winter that we'll have this year...

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2007, 03:02 AM
It was quite warm sometimes earlier this year, that was like, March and April. But now it's summer, it's getting cold! >O Sucks. XD

I have 5 or 6 weeks of school left when I go back (next week) until the summer holidays. ;-;

(The barbie song, so many memories in the DCC from last year. XDD)
Someone who remembers! I'm still trying to find the post where I changed all the lyrics to fit in for Andy... and I still owe him that voice clip of me singing them. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2007, 03:36 AM
Someone who remembers! I'm still trying to find the post where I changed all the lyrics to fit in for Andy... and I still owe him that voice clip of me singing them. XD

Of course I remember, I started the whole thing... or was that the Boom boom song I started? *Forgot* XD

I remember when you sang the barbie girl song to me, I think I've got that voice clip somewhere XDD

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 03:42 AM
Yes, I know Australia is meant to be and having temperatures below 20 degrees celsius is unusual for you.
How hot? Well, I think it reached around 25 here in Wellington (which is very hot here! as usually it's around 16ish)

Me too... if the weather continues like this, it won't just be a warm Winter that we'll have this year...

25? We can get hotter than that easily. Having a warm Winter is good during the day, but it's still as cold-as when night time and the mornings come. Hopefully I wont have to use my gloves too much this Winter. They make it harder to type. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2007, 03:47 AM
Of course I remember, I started the whole thing... or was that the Boom boom song I started? *Forgot* XD

I remember when you sang the barbie girl song to me, I think I've got that voice clip somewhere XDD
You sent me a link to YouTube for the song and I kinda... got too involved in it. I listened to one of the clips the other. Damn, was I good at singing. XD

And you started the Boom, Boom song too.

Emma
June 1st, 2007, 04:12 AM
You sent me a link to YouTube for the song and I kinda... got too involved in it. I listened to one of the clips the other. Damn, was I good at singing. XD

And you started the Boom, Boom song too.

Oh right. XD You were well good at singing! You only smashed a couple of my windows. Jk. XD

I have loads of clips of you singing the Boom boom song. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2007, 04:24 AM
Oh right. XD You were well good at singing! You only smashed a couple of my windows. Jk. XD

I have loads of clips of you singing the Boom boom song. XD
Well, that's good 'cause I smashed five of mine. ;_;

Yes, yes. You were an extremely good friend just now and made me listen to them again... I'll never sing again after hearing those. XD

Emma
June 1st, 2007, 04:39 AM
Well, that's good 'cause I smashed five of mine. ;_;

Yes, yes. You were an extremely good friend just now and made me listen to them again... I'll never sing again after hearing those. XD

Aww, I bet you had trouble explaining to your mum why the windows were smashed. XDD

I know I'm a good friend. <3 XD

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 04:39 AM
Since when could Matt sing? Everyone knows I'm the best singer at PC. XD

Drummershuff
June 1st, 2007, 04:49 AM
Aww, I bet you had trouble explaining to your mum why the windows were smashed. XDD

I know I'm a good friend. <3 XD
Nah, I just said it was the cat. XD

Hah, you wish! Sending me clips of myself singing at 12pm when I've only had a few hours sleep and still being really tired isn't something a "friend" would do. >O
Since when could Matt sing? Everyone knows I'm the best singer at PC. XD
I can sing... just not very well. I attempt at singing a wide range of songs though. From Sonic the Hedgehog to Mickey Mouse's March to Sweet for my Sweet.

Emma
June 1st, 2007, 04:52 AM
Nah, I just said it was the cat. XD

Hah, you wish! Sending me clips of myself singing at 12pm when I've only had a few hours sleep and still being really tired isn't something a "friend" would do. >O

I can sing... just not very well. I attempt at singing a wide range of songs though. From Sonic the Hedgehog to Mickey Mouse's March to Sweet for my Sweet.

Ah. XD

I didn't know you only had a few hours of sleep! Besides, you could've told me to stop sending you them after the first clip I sent you. XD

*COUGHAndIHaveThatClipOfYouSingingGraceKellyCOUGH*

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 04:53 AM

Right... do you sing actual songs, that are actually known as good songs and placed on the radio, and not from your imagination?

Juliette♥
June 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM
I love singing. ^_^ I want to be a singer. I have a karaoke account on YouTube...

I generally sing Japanese though.

Soari
June 1st, 2007, 09:40 PM
I like singing but not front of everyone Just alone.

Renagadez
June 1st, 2007, 09:46 PM
Hey everyone---- I cant sing even if my life depended on it

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 09:54 PM
I like singing but not front of everyone Just alone.

Like in the shower? I can't sing due to the flu atm.. but it doesn't stop me from trying to sing. XD

Soari
June 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
No alone in my room because I cant sing in front of everyone.

Hakeen
June 1st, 2007, 10:01 PM
Oh I see. I'm willing to sing in front of everyone, though in the end I'd probably embarass myself. I'm going to sing for a class assignment. XD It'll sound nothing like the actual singer though.

Emma
June 2nd, 2007, 02:08 AM
I rarely sing, mainly because I can't sing for toffee. What sucks is, when I go back to school next week me and 2 other friends have to sing the song we made for music. ;-;

Amachi
June 2nd, 2007, 02:44 AM
pfft. Singing is awesome. I do it all the time, much to the dismay of the people around me :D

Whenever some words remind me of a song, I will literally burst out singing. Also, my friend and I regularly sing Bohemian Rhapsody during English class for some strange reason.

Oh. Another friend and I also pride ourselves on knowing the entire lyrics (verse 1 and 2) of the original Pokemon theme song. We sang it in Chemistry just the other day XD;;;;

Like, out loud 8D

And for some reason I never sing in the shower XD

Drummershuff
June 2nd, 2007, 02:53 AM
For once, I'm actually glad you live miles and miles away from me, Ray. Hearing you and your friend burst out singing isn't something I want to witness. DX

Emma
June 2nd, 2007, 02:57 AM
Me and my friends sometimes break out in a song at break or lunch, but usually it's silly songs that we've all heard. I remember when we were in town once, we started singing "Umbrella" because it was raining and I was the only one with an umbrella. DD:

Amachi
June 2nd, 2007, 03:26 AM
For once, I'm actually glad you live miles and miles away from me, Ray. Hearing you and your friend burst out singing isn't something I want to witness. DX
;o;

When I get a microphone I shall be singing to you my friend~

Me and my friends sometimes break out in a song at break or lunch, but usually it's silly songs that we've all heard. I remember when we were in town once, we started singing "Umbrella" because it was raining and I was the only one with an umbrella. DD:
Sounds like something I would do. Shame I haven't memorised the lyrics ... yet XD

Wait - I did do something like that. 'cept it was a very rude song ;D

Legacy
June 2nd, 2007, 03:27 AM
I love to sing. I use my cell phone as a microphone to sing with when I'm bored. Of course, I have the crap scared out of me if someone calls me while I'm doing it.

PS, this thread name is hideously n00by.

Drummershuff
June 2nd, 2007, 03:31 AM
;o;

When I get a microphone I shall be singing to you my friend~

Sounds like something I would do. Shame I haven't memorised the lyrics ... yet XD

Wait - I did do something like that. 'cept it was a very rude song ;D
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5130/rayblockedwj4.jpg
Not, my dear sir, if you're like that on my MSN list~!

Amachi
June 2nd, 2007, 03:34 AM
;o;!

I'll find away, you'll see! *shakes fist*

And thanks for hiding my email *hugs* 8D

Hakeen
June 2nd, 2007, 03:40 AM
PS, this thread name is hideously n00by.

No it ishn't. It's like... the zomg effect. And I don't see anyone else complaining, do you? XD

Sammi
June 2nd, 2007, 03:55 AM
I am!
[dcc]2007: Chapter June > all other possible titles. *shot*

In all seriousness, it looks like an average DCC title to me. *shrug*

As for singing, I'm okay at it. I don't do it often. The most I sing is in church. XD; I might sing songs if I hear them on my computer, but that's rare.

Speaking of music, I found an awesome Winamp skin on their site. Now my Winamp looks like paper. 8D But knowing me, in a few days, it'll be back to my Riku skin.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 2nd, 2007, 04:39 AM
I'm not good at singing either, I wish I were great at it

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Drummershuff
June 2nd, 2007, 05:15 AM
;o;!

I'll find away, you'll see! *shakes fist*

And thanks for hiding my email *hugs* 8D

Okay, everyone, it's: [email protected]

Add and spam him today!
I am!
[dcc]2007: Chapter June > all other possible titles. *shot*

In all seriousness, it looks like an average DCC title to me. *shrug*

As for singing, I'm okay at it. I don't do it often. The most I sing is in church. XD; I might sing songs if I hear them on my computer, but that's rare.

Speaking of music, I found an awesome Winamp skin on their site. Now my Winamp looks like paper. 8D But knowing me, in a few days, it'll be back to my Riku skin.
I actually like the look of that title. You should make a DCC sometime. DX

And it's just...different. It doesn't usually have "OMG" in it or anything, but meh.

Hakeen
June 2nd, 2007, 05:32 AM

Add and spam him today!

And it's just...different. It doesn't usually have "OMG" in it or anything, but meh.

One day this person added me on MSN, and um... they had the same email as what I saw from when it says down the bottom 'downloading image from-' anyways, and that person deleted me anyways.... to make the long story short... I can't help thinking that isn't his MSN. XD I've just confused myself but yeah.. XD

*Zomg... get it right. XD

Sammi
June 2nd, 2007, 06:06 AM

Add and spam him today!

I actually like the look of that title. You should make a DCC sometime. DX

XD!

So do I but that's because I use that for my story chapters. XD
Well, maybe I will. We'll see. ;D

I feel it's more average. There's almost always something different in the DCC title. :/

pokejungle
June 2nd, 2007, 06:13 AM
zomg is actually my word.

I started it back in 2004. And now it's a regular 'net expression.

Legacy
June 2nd, 2007, 09:21 AM
No it ishn't. It's like... the zomg effect. And I don't see anyone else complaining, do you? XD
I guess other people can just tolerate hideous n00bisms more than I can. Probably because I learned to appreciate correct grammar wherever possible.

You must be very proud of yourself.

Hakeen
June 2nd, 2007, 03:52 PM
I guess other people can just tolerate hideous n00bisms more than I can. Probably because I learned to appreciate correct grammar wherever possible.

So your fine with everything else just not the zomg part? I was worried the o.x upset you. XD

How'd it become known then?

Ayano Katagiri
June 2nd, 2007, 05:07 PM

Are you claiming the word and copyrighting it etc too? XD

I've only really heard Nica use it though...

Hakeen
June 2nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
I've only really heard Nica use it though...

Yeah but I stole it from somewhere.... someone else that used the word too. XD

Jack O'Neill
June 2nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
Are you claiming the word and copyrighting it etc too? XD
Paul is just needlessly laying claim to a property that was never his to begin with.

Ayano Katagiri
June 2nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah but I stole it from somewhere.... someone else that used the word too. XD
Okay, but you are the only person that I know that uses it though...
Paul is just needlessly laying claim to a property that was never his to begin with.

Hmmm.... well I'd like to know where his idea came from then. XD If he did make it up~

Jack O'Neill
June 2nd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Hmmm.... well I'd like to know where his idea came from then. XD If he did make it up~
I believe that it's quite obvious that he's just taking credit for a concept he obviously did not make up.

Hakeen
June 2nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
Okay, but you are the only person that I know that uses it though...

There are others.... you just haven't looked yet. XD

He'd probably deny that he's lying though. XD

pokejungle
June 3rd, 2007, 02:15 AM
I totally did popularize the word at PC though, you may be too new of a member to remember actually.

Ayano Katagiri
June 3rd, 2007, 02:36 AM
I believe that it's quite obvious that he's just taking credit for a concept he obviously did not make up.
I'm sure he argues otherwise.

What I'd like to know is, why would you decided to put a Z in front of OMG? xD
There are others.... you just haven't looked yet. XD

He'd probably deny that he's lying though. XD

Maybe... but you'll the only one I know. At least, for now anyway.

Legacy
June 3rd, 2007, 03:44 AM
I wanna know who invented "ftw" and if they intended it to be "wtf" backwards.

June 3rd, 2007, 04:29 AM
I like using WTF but I forgot what FTW means

Hakeen
June 3rd, 2007, 04:40 AM
I like using WTF but I forgot what FTW means

If you forget why don't you use google to discover the meaning? Anyways, it means for the win. Suprisingly when I search in google for wtf the word isn't actually filtered or something and it displays the whole meaning on nearly every site. XD

June 3rd, 2007, 02:27 PM
oh it means For the Win, I thought it meant F the world

Hakeen
June 3rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
Right... and who would want to do that? Quite painful imo. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 3rd, 2007, 08:44 PM
I wanna know who invented "ftw" and if they intended it to be "wtf" backwards.
Yeah, I kinda thought about that when I first saw ftw. It looked more to do with wtf than winning anything.
Right... and who would want to do that? Quite painful imo. XD
Lol....

RYOUKI
June 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Kawaii
"I think ftw should've meant" for the watermelon.... XD I dunno what you'll think of but yeah.. For the watermelon? maybe fix the warehouse....XD

Hakeen
June 4th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Like I said on MSN: You actually posted what I said!? XD That example was pretty stuffed up.... But, Oh yeah.. warehouse fixing.. really... um.. Why would a warehouse need fixing? XD Maybe.... find the water. Now that is actually something I said that makes sense. Though, I can't really help thinking finding water would be a popular internet saying. XD

RYOUKI
June 4th, 2007, 12:29 AM
why find the water? water is everywhere XD
maybe fight the worms?

Hakeen
June 4th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Uhh.. no. I really don't think people would need to fight worms. They are small creatures that live underground, why would humans have any need to fight them? Worms never would harm any humans. Though, water is becoming harder to find in some nations, and they do need to literally find it. That could be a fireman's saying though, they do have to put out fires, and they aint going to keep on using an estinguisher, water is a better use to them. I really don't know where the watermelon part came from though. Actually I do.. my brain. XD

RYOUKI
June 4th, 2007, 12:42 AM
uhh.... but then maybe follow the whale???
Faith there's worm
Feeling the water
Fighting the wilderness?
those are the one's I think about

Hakeen
June 4th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Follow the whale reminds me of the ocean.. I like that one alot. I'd follow the whale as long as there are no sharks around me.

.......Faith there's worm?

How can you feel water? Isn't water just um.. wetness? XD I can taste water though.. infact I love the taste of water.

I kinda like fighting the wilderness though, it makes sense if a person was left in the wild. I've never been out in the wild before, aside from camps, I'm an inside, and electronic type of person. I think I'd be totally freaked out if I was in the wild by myself, there's something about big animals with claws that doesn't comfort me. Of course if I was alone in the wild, I'd have to be dead or something, because there aint no way I'd be able to survive.

Think about? Do you think about those often? XD

Phanima
June 4th, 2007, 05:25 AM
You can taste water?

Well, I'm pretty sure you can, but since my complete liquid diet is comprised of water and soy milk and nothing else (and I mean nothing else, no soft drinks or milkshakes, etc.), I don't really notice the taste after a while.

And I am definitely not an outdoor person. I prefer the comfort of a nice bed and the gentle glow of a computer monitor, or my DS with Pokemon Pearl. I'm kind of a geek when it comes to anime, manga and games but I also like exercising, mainly sports (tennis, track and field, etc.). But I could never survive outside in the wilderness for more than a day or two, not without other people.

Alex_
June 4th, 2007, 07:51 AM
I've always been able to taste my water but I can't find any words that would describe it.

June 4th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I've always thought water never had a taste, kind of like tofu

Kura
June 4th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Water has different tastes, in my opinion.. ._.; Like.. mineral water (the non-fizzy kind) tastes different than tap water or soft water~

:/ It all depends on the minerals and stuff inside, I guess~

Melody
June 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah...I can taste water...the taste of the water depends on it's source and the region and if it is tap water it also varies from city to city
EX:in San Angelo, Texas, USA the tap water tastes fresher and sweeter than it does where I live...

RYOUKI
June 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Hmmm....? Water doesn't have a taste?
Water does have a taste, but you can't describe the taste
Why did you think we drink it if it doesn't have any taste at all?

Melody
June 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM
well...You can describe water's taste but it can be difficult without a huge vocabulary....or the ability to write in a very descriptive way....

The only reason we can taste water is because most of the time it has something dissolved in it...like minerals. It's impossible for us to make perfectly pure water...there will always be something in our water...we can, and do already, reduce the amount of such things in our water to a slight trace. That's where water get's it's real flavor...trace impurities that no man-made system can ever scrub out...at least not now anyways....

Ayano Katagiri
June 4th, 2007, 11:54 PM

The water you drink isn't exactly pure water so it'll have the some taste of whatever nutrients or minerals etc that you have in it. If you drink pure H2O that may have a taste...
Describing tastes isn't an easy job I'm afraid, especially something like water unless it's actually sweet or something.
We drink water because we need it to survive.

Melody
June 4th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Indeed...Without water we would all wither up and die....
So who in here belives in the concept of "What comes around goes around?"
ex: Do you think that If someone cheats you that they will get their just punishment?

RYOUKI
June 5th, 2007, 12:52 AM
So who in here belives in the concept of "What comes around goes around?"
ex: Do you think that If someone cheats you that they will get their just punishment?

Yup...Its in the law of Nature so we humans cannot do anything about it

Hakeen
June 5th, 2007, 01:02 AM
What goes around comes around...
I love that song. XD

Anyways, I reakon it's like true, 'cause of um... Maybe not meantion that example. XD Oh yesh, because of at school, these people who were real like mean to me, they got bad levels in school, and I did about the same as them and I got good ones. Not the best thing I could've said but meh. XD

Legacy
June 5th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Karma is a fallacy. There are plenty of people who go through life being complete bastards to all and sundry and never get their comeuppance. Conversely, there are loads of good, honest, caring people that get trampled on and are forced to suffer by other people or by serious illnesses and diseases.

Kura
June 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM

X3 Why do we drink it?! We drink it because it's vital to our health and wellbeing! Humans need water to survive!!

June 5th, 2007, 04:27 PM
yes we do need water to survive. I love water its number 2 on my top 5 drinks

RYOUKI
June 5th, 2007, 06:18 PM
X3 Why do we drink it?! We drink it because it's vital to our health and wellbeing! Humans need water to survive!!

Yup I know, maybe I wasn't clear to what I said.
If Water Doesn't have a taste, humans are gonna look for another source of water
Apple is something % of water, potato is 80% water
So then If werethirsty and grab an apple, people will think that we need apples to survive.
If Water doesn't have a taste then we'd be eating apples right now XD

Kura
June 5th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Yup I know, maybe I wasn't clear to what I said.
If Water Doesn't have a taste, humans are gonna look for another source of water
Apple is something % of water, potato is 80% water
So then If werethirsty and grab an apple, people will think that we need apples to survive.
If Water doesn't have a taste then we'd be eating apples right now XD

An apple doesn't actually quench your thirst, though.
How many apples would you have to eat in order to have the same water content? Ever tried squeezing an apple?
Not to mention that apples have sugars inside that'll makes you even thirstier.

RYOUKI
June 5th, 2007, 06:34 PM
An apple doesn't actually quench your thirst, though.
How many apples would you have to eat in order to have the same water content? Ever tried squeezing an apple?
Not to mention that apples have sugars inside that'll makes you even thirstier.

Apple don't actually quench your thirst, It make you more thirsty
But I think we only need the nutrients inside the apple or the water inside it.
Apples have sugar O.o? anyway I concede Defeat XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 5th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Why?? We could just flavour the water by adding things to it to suit our tastes. There wouldn't be a need for having another source like say an apple or a potato.

Ftkatyowser
June 6th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Like the kool-aid singles things. You know, you rip it open and dump it in your water bottle, and then you have flavored water! :) I can't drink my school water without them, I swear they put clorine in the drinking fountains....

June 6th, 2007, 12:53 PM
the water fountains in my school are deadly. They taste horrible so I see why you dumb added things into the water

:t354:tatsujin gosuro

Ayano Katagiri
June 6th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Like the kool-aid singles things. You know, you rip it open and dump it in your water bottle, and then you have flavored water! :) I can't drink my school water without them, I swear they put clorine in the drinking fountains....

I know what you mean~ We're not allowed to drink flavoured stuff in class I think though.

Seriously, some schools don't looks after their drinking fountains... I remember at my old school, the water was actually pretty disgusting and tasted weird. People also put their mouths directly over the top which was eww....

MegaFuz
June 7th, 2007, 12:10 AM
I know what you mean~ We're not allowed to drink flavoured stuff in class I think though.

Haha, there was this one girl in my Geography class at college this year that would pack a lunch and bring it to class everyday and eat it in the middle of everything that was going on. It was pretty funny, but actually quite distracting. It was right around lunch time and I had a class right before it so I was always sooo hungry and would have to sit there watching her eat. =<

Ayano Katagiri
June 7th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Haha, there was this one girl in my Geography class at college this year that would pack a lunch and bring it to class everyday and eat it in the middle of everything that was going on. It was pretty funny, but actually quite distracting. It was right around lunch time and I had a class right before it so I was always sooo hungry and would have to sit there watching her eat. =<

But wouldn't she get told off for eating in class? Of is this at the stage when the teacher doesn't care and it's up to you to learn etc.

I wouldn't mind having an early lunch, it definetly wouldn't help me focus though...

Melody
June 7th, 2007, 01:59 AM
XD...If anyone at my school had ever tried that they would get sent to the office and get detention.
They didnt allow us to eat or drink anything during class unless it was planned and ok'd by the office...

June 7th, 2007, 03:48 AM
I always eat in class, but in some classes they allow it and others they dont. In the ones they do I just eat right in front of them and in the ones that dont I sneak and eat.

Hakeen
June 7th, 2007, 04:30 AM
My friends aways eat in class. I only just had my first eating in class experience... I would've so dropped the foot and stepped on it if the teacher walked back into the room, I think I'll stick to eating at the proper time of lunch one. I have all this food I have to eat though, so half of the time my friend gets it all.

Ftkatyowser
June 7th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Our techers don't care for some reason. WE go down to the calfeteria, buy snacks, and bring them back to class. They're more worried about us using cell phones then ingesting sugar. XD

Melody
June 7th, 2007, 07:18 AM
XD...and they wonder why you kids are so hyper lol
Speaking of hyperness...Is anyone else hyper today?

Kyoko
June 7th, 2007, 07:24 AM
A kid in my english class did that as well =O He would bring in like all these really good foods and of course I was stuck sitting next to him D:

I would have bought my own food to class but I'm forgetful like that. And with my school it really depends on the class and teacher you have if you can bring food. Like, I couldn't eat in french and study hall but in almost all my other classes I could eat if I'm not distracting anyone while doing so.

Ftkatyowser
June 7th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Not really. Which is really strange, since I normally am Hyper. I just had to sit through an awards assembly for school and the girl that I was sitting next to WOULD NOT STOP TALKING. I want to shoot myslef in the head or something... I wish I had some Tylenol.

Melody
June 7th, 2007, 07:32 AM
XD....Having a bad day eh?
yeah my bad days arent so bad usually...look in my siggy to find out why...

Ftkatyowser
June 7th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Not really a BAD day, just a headachy day. It's not a good day to have to type up two articles for the school paper, either. :P AND I have to practice for the school play until 7 for the rest of the week, the play's on friday, I have a Trig final next week, AND I start work. Could be worse, though.

June 7th, 2007, 04:08 PM
a bad day for me is when I have alot of work due and a bunch of Finals and also 4 regents the following 2 weeks. Lets just say this whole month is stressful argh! and there is no way to stop it also. Either pass or fail

Hakeen
June 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
My definition of a bad day is when database errors decide to strike. XD

Melody
June 7th, 2007, 08:10 PM
My definition of a bad day is when database errors decide to strike. XD
That and a bad day for me would be going to work and haivng to put up with a grumpy boss and customers and come home to find my brother and dad in a bad mood too and not laugh once all day....

Hakeen
June 8th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I find that impossible not to laugh once. XD For me it's like continual laughter with no meaning almost 24/7. That's why like... only every fifth post doesn't contain an XD. I overuse it... XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I find that impossible not to laugh once. XD For me it's like continual laughter with no meaning almost 24/7. That's why like... only every fifth post doesn't contain an XD. I overuse it... XD

Quite the contrast here. I don't find it too hard not to laugh during the day. It's probably because of everything that's happening in my life contributing to it, but still... I just don't.

I overuse XD sometimes too.

RYOUKI
June 8th, 2007, 01:33 AM

Well, Your right about not having to laugh even once! It is impossible to not laugh since its one of the vital part of living.
Oh.....I never used XD....but when I PMed Kawaii, I started to use XD...I wonder why XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Well, Your right about not having to laugh even once! It is impossible to not laugh since its one of the vital part of living.
Oh.....I never used XD....but when I PMed Kawaii, I started to use XD...I wonder why XD

Laughing isn't a vital part to living.... it's not that essential in life.

Hehe, Nica is influential, that's why.

Melody
June 8th, 2007, 01:43 AM

Heh...Amen to that!
She's changed me quite a bit since Me and her paired....I used to be all quiet and reserved...Kind of like someone who is wise beyond their years...
And now I'm more outgoing and happy....still quiet but not shy...and I still seem to be a bit wise beyond my years...
I certainly laugh more....

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Heh...Amen to that!
She's changed me quite a bit since Me and her paired....I used to be all quiet and reserved...Kind of like someone who is wise beyond their years...
And now I'm more outgoing and happy....still quiet but not shy...and I still seem to be a bit wise beyond my years...
I certainly laugh more....

Lol.... yup. Influential in many ways.

I don't laugh a lot... I don't know why. I only really do is when I find something ridiculously funny. Meh... XD

RYOUKI
June 8th, 2007, 02:30 AM

Well, you know what they say:All work and no laugh makes somebody grumpy"
or was it play?

Well, I can never argue with that....XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Well, you know what they say:All work and no laugh makes somebody grumpy"
or was it play?

Well, I can never argue with that....XD

Hehe, I can prove that wrong.
Yes, it's play, not laugh. "All work and no play makes _____" I'm pretty sure it isn't "somebody grumpy" xD

RYOUKI
June 8th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Hehe, I can prove that wrong.
Yes, it's play, not laugh. "All work and no play makes _____" I'm pretty sure it isn't "somebody grumpy" xD

Well....at least I got most of them....and besides if you cannot laugh or have fun then what's the point of living?...XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Yes you did. I don't remember the rest of that unfortunately.

There's other points to living, quite a lot infact other than to have fun and laugh. Although it is weird placing some of the other reasons as a main point as well... lets just say it wouldn't be "particularly nice".

Hakeen
June 8th, 2007, 04:01 AM

Nobody could live their whole life without using XD. It seems un-natural. Like there should be a rule to use XD in every post. Though, alot of people wouldn't like that. XD

Ftkatyowser
June 8th, 2007, 07:22 AM
If everyone used XD once in an IM, e-mail, or instant messenger, there'd be alot of laughter in the world. I'm eaisily amused, but I smile whenever I see XD.

Yoshistar64
June 8th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Some people call me "the laughing boy" in school because of my non-stop optimism and laughter. I pretty much laugh at anything, but uncalled for events are the funniest. It happens way too much with my cousins, when I play any Nintendo game, or school.

Warheart
June 8th, 2007, 09:43 AM
If everyone used XD once in an IM, e-mail, or instant messenger, there'd be alot of laughter in the world. I'm eaisily amused, but I smile whenever I see XD.

Honestly, I never used to use "XD" Until after a while, people couldn't tell when I was kidding with them, especially when I said something mean as a joke, and the person wouldn't know if I was serious or not...

I don't laugh that much IRL actually. People can usually tell when I'm saying something to be funny, I don't need to smile about it.

Kyoko
June 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I overuse "XD" Though I'm trying not to anymore. I'm a very happy person IRL and online, I mean my dance teacher has to keep yelling at me to stop smiling during performances because we're supposed to be showing "attitude". And by smiling I'm not doing that D:

And my nickname in Jr. High was giggles =D

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Nobody could live their whole life without using XD. It seems un-natural. Like there should be a rule to use XD in every post. Though, alot of people wouldn't like that. XD

I'm sure they can. It's just like not using any other smilies. If you didn't know what was what, I'm sure XD wouldn't pop up unless someone told you about it.

An XD in every post? Lol... that'd be... weird.

June 8th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Yea, I only use XD very rarely because I hardly use any smiles

ChrisG14
June 8th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Yea, I only use XD very rarely because I hardly use any smiles

I guess ghost Pokemon don't count as smilies. :\

I've hardly ever used or wanted to use it, because there are much better smilies out there, especially on PC. :sleeping: :cool: :18: :t261:

The choices are endless!

Hakeen
June 8th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I guess ghost Pokemon don't count as smilies. :\

I've hardly ever used or wanted to use it, because there are much better smilies out there, especially on PC. :sleeping: :cool: :18: :t261:

The choices are endless!

The default smilies suck.
XD, x3, cx, ;3, :3 - All of those are loads better than the pre-made smilies, expecially the Pokemon ones, they look crap.

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 07:26 PM
The default ones aren't that bad.
They just aren't special enough that's all.

Some of the Pokemon ones aren't "crap", they just are the sprites you get from the some of the games.

Hakeen
June 8th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I still don't like them though. They just look ugh... Or unless they look better on Firefox, cause they look crap on internet explorer. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 8th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Similies shouldn't look different on different browsers... the quality of the images should be the same.

Meh.. animated ones still rock~ http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani417.gif

June 9th, 2007, 06:07 AM
I guess ghost Pokemon don't count as smilies.

heh I meant default, thats what I meant sorry :nervous:

Hakeen
June 9th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Similies shouldn't look different on different browsers... the quality of the images should be the same.

Meh.. animated ones still rock~ http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani417.gif

Yeah, the animated ones are a little cute. The plain spritez just suck. XD
Hah, the DCC's dead-ish.. somehow I knew it would be. XDD

Ayano Katagiri
June 10th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Yeah, the animated ones are a little cute. The plain spritez just suck. XD
Hah, the DCC's dead-ish.. somehow I knew it would be. XDD

The animated ones are better IMO. They're also taken straight from the game itself, which is an added bonus.

DBE keeping people away? Hope that's gone now with the maintenance finished.

Melody
June 10th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah! Me too!
It was kinda dull here at PC. I hope the DBEs are gone forever!

Heh...that was fast...I thought we would have to wait until tomorrow for sure XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 10th, 2007, 12:14 AM
I do wonder why the maintainance finished so early compared to the time given on the notice. It's umm.. around 18 hours early. Maybe a staff member can give us an insight into what happened...

Melody
June 10th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah...that's why I posted In the CQ&F about it...I asked what happened...
maybe if we all post there Steve and Kwesi will notice and actually tell us what happened...heh.
I know I asked Cowrie when PC went down. Cowrie didnt know exactly what happened either....

Hakeen
June 10th, 2007, 04:32 AM
The last maintainace thingie was um.. after April fools because I remember Kenji screenied that it said it'd end like on April fools, and it was like a week after the actual day it said. XD That finished early too, everything finishes early, but they only say a time so then they have lots of time to check and stuff like that.... I think. XD

June 10th, 2007, 04:55 PM
There is always something wrong with this site *sigh*

Drummershuff
June 10th, 2007, 05:16 PM
And if it annoys you too much no one's making you stay...

Drifblim
June 10th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Well, there are always the members who are concerned, am I not correct?

Piplup_WazUp
June 10th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to stop in to say I'm a new guy. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 10th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah...that's why I posted In the CQ&F about it...I asked what happened...
maybe if we all post there Steve and Kwesi will notice and actually tell us what happened...heh.
I know I asked Cowrie when PC went down. Cowrie didnt know exactly what happened either....
Well you got a reply, only a backup so far...

I want to know what the surprise is... xD
The last maintainace thingie was um.. after April fools because I remember Kenji screenied that it said it'd end like on April fools, and it was like a week after the actual day it said. XD That finished early too, everything finishes early, but they only say a time so then they have lots of time to check and stuff like that.... I think. XD
I remember that, it did finish early... but it also was extended from the original timestamp that it gave.

MegaFuz
June 10th, 2007, 10:56 PM

Try not to get your hopes too high. Although that is the first time any Staff member has even hinted at any kind of improvement around here, so hard not to, eh?

Melody
June 10th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Indeed it is...I'm getting excited just thinking about it....XD

MegaFuz
June 10th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Indeed it is...I'm getting excited just thinking about it....XD

I'm sure you are...

And uhh...congrats on the new pairing...yet again. What is that now...like 3 pairs in 2 months for you? o.o;;

Ayano Katagiri
June 10th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Try not to get your hopes too high. Although that is the first time any Staff member has even hinted at any kind of improvement around here, so hard not to, eh?

My hopes aren't too high yet, I just would like to know what the surprise will be hehe...

Melody
June 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I'm sure you are...

And uhh...congrats on the new pairing...yet again. What is that now...like 3 pairs in 2 months for you? o.o;;
hahahahahahahaha NO. Only 2 in the past 2 months....I was turned down by Chikara when I asked her when I returned to PC...
This time i'm in a stable relationship with Kawaii...please dont belittle me finding my happiness after realizing what mistakes i made.....I am sincerly trying to get settled in.
Dont poke fun at that please.

Hakeen
June 10th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I remember that, it did finish early... but it also was extended from the original timestamp that it gave.

You've confused me but they've done it loads of times before. XD

Are we meant to care? XD

Sammi
June 10th, 2007, 11:58 PM

We're banning all of the members, and then the staff is going to have a big party without you guys. :D

...of course I'm not serious. I don't know what it is. I guess I'm in the same boat as you. But that's okay, I'm used to it.

Chit-chat forum rules. (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85143)
I bet you didn't read them. ;D

But welcome to PC. I promise I don't bite. Much. ^_^

Melody
June 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM
lol.....noobs....ya gotta love 'em XD
yeah...They usually do finish that kind of stuff before they say they will....That's 'cuz steve knowz what he's doing and he can get it done super fast....

Ayano Katagiri
June 11th, 2007, 12:03 AM
You've confused me but they've done it loads of times before. XD
What I meant was that it had gotten extended, but then finished before the new time.
We're banning all of the members, and then the staff is going to have a big party without you guys. :D

...of course I'm not serious. I don't know what it is. I guess I'm in the same boat as you. But that's okay, I'm used to it.

It'll be a small-ish party then, without us members making up the extra numbers~ I'd have brought cake.. xD *throws away cake now*

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out, wonder how far away it is though...
I do wonder too much.... about everything.

Hakeen
June 11th, 2007, 12:07 AM

I've been suspecting that since I was born... but did anyone pay attention to my suspections? No, because now I can't suspect anything anymore... aww. You've just ruined my life. XD

Sammi
June 11th, 2007, 12:15 AM
It'll be a small-ish party then, without us members making up the extra numbers~ I'd have brought cake.. xD *throws away cake now*

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out, wonder how far away it is though...
I do wonder too much.... about everything.

Hey, don't throw away good cake! ;_; It would've been so yummy to eat~

Just be patient, really. It could happen tomorrow, it could happen in months. You never know.

I admit, I'm a tad curious, but it's not a big deal. It happens when it happens, and until then, I'll concern myself with other things.
I've been suspecting that since I was born... but did anyone pay attention to my suspections? No, because now I can't suspect anything anymore... aww. You've just ruined my life. XD

Really? You're not very trusting, are you? *shot*

Awww, I'm sorry. ;o;

Hakeen
June 11th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Really? You're not very trusting, are you? *shot*

Awww, I'm sorry. ;o;

Actually, I am trusting sometimes... I reveal too much to people, and then wonder why they hate me. XD

That's okay, I forgive you... only this one time though. Don't do it again. XD

Melody
June 11th, 2007, 12:19 AM
XD
heh...you have a point Nayana...It's enough to drive anyone mad but if ya go mad and get banned now you will never see it XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 11th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Hey, don't throw away good cake! ;_; It would've been so yummy to eat~

Just be patient, really. It could happen tomorrow, it could happen in months. You never know.

*picks up cake* It looks intact enough! With all its pretty designs and delicious smells.

Things happen all the time, it's just... somethings require more control to prevent over curious people (like me) wanting to just scream and find out. =D

Drummershuff
June 11th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Well, there are always the members who are concerned, am I not correct?
Naturally, but there's being concerned about something and then there's moaning and whining about something, isn't there?

Are we meant to care?
That wasn't very nice, was it? You could have at least tried to be helpful and directed him to the rules. When replying to an off-topic post, make sure you're polite. Otherwise it's disrespectful, which isn't tolerated here.
lol.....noobs....ya gotta love 'em XD
yeah...They usually do finish that kind of stuff before they say they will....That's 'cuz steve knowz what he's doing and he can get it done super fast....
Yup, but he isn't a noob. If he'd read the rules his previous posts suggest a good little poster. You're far from perfect, so let's cut all the "you're a noob" type chat, thanks. It doesn't show a very positive view of the older members of the community to a new comer.

Chit-chat forum rules. (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85143)
I bet you didn't read them. ;D

But welcome to PC. I promise I don't bite. Much. ^_^
Steal my job again and I blow you up, k? kk. XD

Sammi
June 11th, 2007, 01:33 AM
*picks up cake* It looks intact enough! With all its pretty designs and delicious smells.

Things happen all the time, it's just... somethings require more control to prevent over curious people (like me) wanting to just scream and find out. =D

But I believe in the no-second rule -- if it's touched the floor, I'm not eating it. You can have it though.

Do what you want, as long as you aren't screaming in my ear. ;D *shot*

Steal my job again and I blow you up, k? kk. XD

Oh, you wouldn't do that. 0=)

Besides, when's the last time I stole your job here, eh?? D<

Drummershuff
June 11th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Oh, you wouldn't do that. 0=)

Besides, when's the last time I stole your job here, eh?? D<

Yes, I would! It'd be fun to see you all splattered on the floor. I could make Sammi soup or something.

And never, probably. But you should mod your own forum. Oh, wait, I forgot! You mod nowhere. Mwhahaha *shot*

Sammi
June 11th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Yes, I would! It'd be fun to see you all splattered on the floor. I could make Sammi soup or something.

And never, probably. But you should mod your own forum. Oh, wait, I forgot! You mod nowhere. Mwhahaha *shot*

Sammi soup wouldn't be bad, as long as you added tomatoes to it. I <3 tomatoes. That way, people could see the awesomeness of tomato soup...
...wait... XD

Oh, you know I might as well have my name at the bottom of OVP. ;p And I do take care of the occasional report. I closed two threads today.

Drummershuff
June 11th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Sammi soup wouldn't be bad, as long as you added tomatoes to it. I <3 tomatoes. That way, people could see the awesomeness of tomato soup...
...wait... XD

Oh, you know I might as well have my name at the bottom of OVP. ;p And I do take care of the occasional report. I closed two threads today.
I never really liked tomato soup though, eww. Tomatoes just taste weird in soup. But then again, I don't really like tomatoes in the first place, so that could be why. Vegetable soup owns everything, naturally. And I've never known someone give suggestions for their own murder before. XD

The fact is you don't, so, therefore, you don't mod anywhere. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 11th, 2007, 01:50 AM
But I believe in the no-second rule -- if it's touched the floor, I'm not eating it. You can have it though.

Do what you want, as long as you aren't screaming in my ear. ;D *shot*

But it didn't touch the floor.. =" it stayed inside the box which I chucked on the floor.

Awww... and there I was thinking you were going to give me permission to do so. j/k

Sammi
June 11th, 2007, 01:52 AM
I never really liked tomato soup though, eww. Tomatoes just taste weird in soup. But then again, I don't really like tomatoes in the first place, so that could be why. Vegetable soup owns everything, naturally. And I've never known someone give suggestions for their own murder before. XD

The fact is you don't, so, therefore, you don't mod anywhere. XD

Tomatoes taste great in soup... well, depending on if they're fresh and how they're prepared. I make a really good tomato soup from fresh tomatoes and other vegetables like carrots, celery, and onion. And canned tomato soup always tastes a little off compared to making it yourself. It's good with ramen though.
Tomatoes are awesome and you know it. ;; They're my favorite vegetable.

Well, you know I'm an oddball. ;D

But I'm a s-mod, that implies I mod everywhere. >D

But it didn't touch the floor.. =" it stayed inside the box which I chucked on the floor.

Awww... and there I was thinking you were going to give me permission to do so. j/k

Well, in that case, I'll be stealing some of that now. ;D *shot*

Of course not! I already have a headache. I don't need someone screaming in my ear right now. x_x; I hate being sick.

Ftkatyowser
June 11th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Tomato Soup is the only Soup I'll eat. o.O I've only had out of the can, though, never hommade. And did someone say something about cake? *perks up*

Ullion
June 11th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I hate tomato soup, tomatoes, and basically soup overall. D:
Well, tomatoes I don't mind... like if I have them in a sub... or BLT, but that is practically it. Only soup I like is the standard chickin noodle soup, and even then I'm not big on it.

Ayano Katagiri
June 12th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Well, in that case, I'll be stealing some of that now. ;D *shot*

Of course not! I already have a headache. I don't need someone screaming in my ear right now. x_x; I hate being sick.
Feel free to go ahead, just don't take too much or you may get sick!! =D

No, I don't go around screaming in people's ears... so don't worry about me~

RYOUKI
June 12th, 2007, 02:26 AM

Nope, 2 pairs in 2 months I think...but I think that's good stuff....isn't it?

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Nope, 2 pairs in 2 months I think...but I think that's good stuff....isn't it?

Actually... we unpaired now... so he could aim for three next month maybe. XD

Oh, and PC's back... good. XD

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Nica.. PC never left... did it? D:

There are so many unpairings / pairings going on these last few months.. or somethin' like that. O=

btw Nica.. I almost killed off your precious DCC. ;D

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Nica.. PC never left... did it? D:

btw Nica.. I almost killed off your precious DCC. ;D

It did.... The server got something-nessed. XD PC was not working for... I dunno a while today. XD

How so? XD

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Oh... well I was asleep during your futile attempts, so I guess I slept through it, aye? ;D

And um... check the time between my first post here (the post before FlavaQuil's last post) and Alex's post. D: nearly 13 hours!

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Yeah... XD The archives at school were working about seven hours ago... so I missed most of it. I only saw two hours of PC not working.. so it's not that big of a deal to me.. XD

You just said Flavaquil and Alex in the same post. XDD Decide what you're going to call him already. But yeah I understand what you mean now, at first I was like "wtf ish he on about?" XD

Melody
June 12th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Actually... we unpaired now... so he could aim for three next month maybe. XD

Oh, and PC's back... good. XD
Heh....nah....I'm gonna lay low for a while...Find my place and get a little bit more experience....then...Maybe.....Maybe then I'll take another pair........

I realize that this time wasnt my fault entirely....I was told by a wise friend that I was good to her while we were paired...I am going to move on and just leave my pairing status to fate for a while....If no one approaches me then it's no big deal........maybe even for a long while....I dunno....whenever I feel like I've found my place here

Voltagenic
June 12th, 2007, 04:52 AM
I entered a raffle for an Xbox 360..

Can you guys wish me luck?

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 04:54 AM

Other than that being really random... meh, good luck. XD

Voltagenic
June 12th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Other than that being really random...

Well, I thought I'd ask here, because y'all know how mean everyone is at SPPF...

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 05:07 AM
because y'all know how mean everyone is at SPPF...

Actually no, I don't know. I haven't been to that forum for ages... I only joined, and didn't do anything else. XD

Voltagenic
June 12th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Actually no, I don't know. I haven't been to that forum for ages... I only joined, and didn't do anything else. XD

Trust me, that os one of the smartest things ever to do.

All the people there are buttheads.

Hakeen
June 12th, 2007, 05:25 AM
All the people there are buttheads.

Yeah but like... there is those type of people everywhere. And plus, some of the people at PC are there, and they like are not of that description... So that's kinda putting it out there that everyone there is like that. It's like... seeing a pond, and then there being a few ducks, with most of them geese, and calling them all geese. I don't even know what I'm trying to get at, but... I don't think all of them are buttheads. XD

Voltagenic
June 12th, 2007, 05:35 AM
Yeah but like... there is those type of people everywhere. And plus, some of the people at PC are there, and they like are not of that description... So that's kinda putting it out there that everyone there is like that. It's like... seeing a pond, and then there being a few ducks, with most of them geese, and calling them all geese. I don't even know what I'm trying to get at, but... I don't think all of them are buttheads. XD

Some of them aren't buttheads.

But most of them (and that's saying a lot) are inconcievable buttheads.

Sammi
June 12th, 2007, 06:09 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and steal Matt's job again.

Please read the DCC rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85143). Your first post wasn't on topic. ^_^;;

*runs from Matt*

But I'll wish you luck. I always seem to have bad luck at drawings. You'll probably do better than me, that's for sure. XD;
Well, I thought I'd ask here, because y'all know how mean everyone is at SPPF...

It all depends on the group, really. Some groups are a lot nicer than others. Sadly, I seem to see the bad groups most of the time.
But I'd rather not have you insult them here, even if they're not members here, or if you think it's the truth. Besides, surely you can elaborate how you feel about them without using somewhat vulgar words; it just takes a little more time, that's all.

Just remember, we're not SPPF. We also give custom avatars. ;p *shot*

Ftkatyowser
June 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM
*trips Nayana*
Oops? Did I do that? *looks around innocently* LOL

Really, I just look around different forums before I join. If most of the posts seem literate, the rules are fair, and not every other line is "OMG YoUr SuCh A nO0b" then I join and try to make friends. Other than that, I just don't say anything. o.O

Sound like what people should do in school. If you don't like someone, don't say anything about them.

Drifblim
June 12th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Don't worry about it, Sammi, it's your job, after all. As a result I'm out of my old OVP job....

And don't get me started on SPPF. You and I don't have the time and I'd be back to my old, cranky, belligerent self.

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Nayana... I don't see any vulgar words mentioned in your quote nor his full post. Could you explain whats so "vulgar" about what he said? Also, people have actual civil rights to share their opinions and should not be criticized in that way for sharing them. Sure, it might not be nice, but to him (and apparently most of you guys) its true and I don't see why he should be punished for that. Sorry if I have offended you in anyway... but I wanted to share my two cents. D:

With that being said, good luck Yoshi in that raffle thingy.

Sammi
June 12th, 2007, 11:57 AM
*trips Nayana*
Oops? Did I do that? *looks around innocently* LOL

Sound like what people should do in school. If you don't like someone, don't say anything about them.

*watches as she dies* XD Ah well, we all die sometimes.

That's what I usually do... or at least, I don't do it to their face or where they can see it. :x *hides* But alas, I'm not perfect, never will be. I'd be lying to myself if I thought I was.

Don't worry about it, Sammi, it's your job, after all. As a result I'm out of my old OVP job....

And don't get me started on SPPF. You and I don't have the time and I'd be back to my old, cranky, belligerent self.

I don't -- it's just amusing that Matt said he'd kill me if I stole his job again. XD

Cranky isn't good. D<
Nayana... I don't see any vulgar words mentioned in your quote nor his full post. Could you explain whats so "vulgar" about what he said? Also, people have actual civil rights to share their opinions and should not be criticized in that way for sharing them. Sure, it might not be nice, but to him (and apparently most of you guys) its true and I don't see why he should be punished for that. Sorry if I have offended you in anyway... but I wanted to share my two cents. D:

With that being said, good luck Yoshi in that raffle thingy.

"Butthead" isn't the nicest word in the world. I didn't say it was completely vulgar, it was slightly vulgar. I know there's a lot worse things to say, but there's still better.
And it wasn't a punishment. It was more of a suggestion. But I guess I can understand if you see it that way. It wasn't exactly the most casual way of putting it. :x
You'll sound better if you don't result to insulting words. Surely if you're not in the heat of the moment, you can take the time to find something better to say. That's all I'll say on that topic though.
And I do agree, quite a few people at SPPF are irritating and mean. But I'd rather not get into that either. In the end, there are better things to do than insult members of another forum, especially if they happen to be members here. I don't want any trouble.

Don't worry about offending me. Everyone can't agree -- it's just a fact of life. Besides, I'd like to know where I screw up. XD;

...being on the computer and trying to play Pearl just doesn't work. You think I'd learn.

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 12:07 PM
To be honest, I kinda laughed when I saw the word "Butthead" xD;

Oh okay... I wasn't quite sure.. sorry for being so umm.. over dramatic? Dx

And with the whole "heat of the moment" thing. I so understand that. Its like in my science class.. but I won't go there.. thats goin' a bit off-topic. x_x

Luckily I never joined their forums.. I just go to it for the info. :3

You're right.. I wasn't sure if you knew that or not since most people IRL I talk to.. think exactly opposite of that way. Its just so frusterating. D:

I've done that before and it didn't turn out too bad. Kind of a watse for batteries. Lol, but I havn't really done it since mainly ebause its a waste of time trying that. I know some people in the SHC that can Shiny hunt for four different Pokemon at one time. o.O

At the end of each line/paragraph, I made a smilie. =DD

Sammi
June 12th, 2007, 12:36 PM
To be honest, I kinda laughed when I saw the word "Butthead" xD;

XD
It's one of those words that reminds me of little kids. It'd be something I'd say because I wasn't allowed to be cool and say something worse. D;

Oh okay... I wasn't quite sure.. sorry for being so umm.. over dramatic? Dx

Don't worry about it. ;p If you're confused, you really should let me (or others) know so we can set things straight.

And with the whole "heat of the moment" thing. I so understand that. Its like in my science class.. but I won't go there.. thats goin' a bit off-topic. x_x

Same here, because I fall into that trap sometimes. XD; I'm a naughty kid at times. *hides*

Got in trouble? >D *shot*

Luckily I never joined their forums.. I just go to it for the info. :3

You're right.. I wasn't sure if you knew that or not since most people IRL I talk to.. think exactly opposite of that way. Its just so frusterating. D:

The site is pretty good for information. It's the chat and forums that aren't so great. ;x

The forums can be okay, depending on the topic at hand and who's posting. I mainly stalk though. To be honest, I'd rather not get caught in something bad. XD; That, and there's not a lot I'm interested in there, even in polls. I live in OVP, but I just can't get into SPPF's poll section. o_O

I understand how that goes sometimes.
I've done that before and it didn't turn out too bad. Kind of a watse for batteries. Lol, but I havn't really done it since mainly ebause its a waste of time trying that. I know some people in the SHC that can Shiny hunt for four different Pokemon at one time. o.O

At the end of each line/paragraph, I made a smilie. =DD

Yeah, it is, but I was trying to get out of this cave to do some trades tonight. (Yay for Wi-Fi 8D) But I'm an Internet addict, so I had to hop on the forums I live on. XD Usually I don't try, because I've done it before and have gotten nothing done at all.

Really? Were they hatching eggs, or were all of the Pokemon in the same area, or do they have super-secret-ninja-ways? XD

I do that sometimes. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'd rather not have so many smilies (I'm an odd kid, ask anyone that knows me), sometimes I don't care and XD and :3 and D; and :/ away~

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I know what ya mean, but in grade 8 I lost my care for anything.. and I satretd cussing away. D;

I know I should.. its just trying to get the courage to.. cuz' I'm scared of all you mods n' stuff, cept' for Matt and Ray-Zee. And thats cuz they were the only ones I talked to before their moddationization thing. xD;

Didn't get in trouble.. but my science teacher.. he asks a question and then picks the person. Seems normal? NE! Tisn't. He gives us no time to think. A teacher is to ask a question then wait a bit for hands to be raised... THEN pick a student. And when he does pick you.. he stares at you with weird eyes... its just so.. discouraging. D:

Okay.. so far I've ended up using emotes at the end of my paragraphs.. but they NEED to be there, just like at the end of this. >x<

Yah, I hardly go to Serebii anymore though, only if there is ground-breaking news or I need help with the odd thing.

Tsk tsk.. addictions are bad. lol What cave was it? The one underneath the cycling road? I completely forget what it is called. x_x

I'd have to go with the ninja-super-skills ones. Only way it seems possible. And they would eb different. For ex, one DS would be for hatching, another grass-hunt, another SR etc. D= That seems pretty ninjy-ish to me. xD

Sammi
June 12th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I know what ya mean, but in grade 8 I lost my care for anything.. and I satretd cussing away. D;

I think I hit that this year, kind of. Then I had a really good English teacher and a play that touched on language in society, mainly about how vulgar language can bring you down. She made me think, that's for sure. ;x

I know I should.. its just trying to get the courage to.. cuz' I'm scared of all you mods n' stuff, cept' for Matt and Ray-Zee. And thats cuz they were the only ones I talked to before their moddationization thing. xD;

Don't be afraid. We're a pretty cool bunch, trust me. We don't bite if you just send us a friendly PM or something. Besides, what do you have to lose? I think you'd have a better chance of gaining a friend than gaining a bad reputation. And even if we don't like you for some reason, we aren't going to make your life miserable. We have better things to do.

If you just want to talk to me, I'm always free to PMs or MSN convos. But I do warn you, I'm lazy with PMs. Very lazy, in fact. You'd probably have a better chance of bothering me on MSN.

Didn't get in trouble.. but my science teacher.. he asks a question and then picks the person. Seems normal? NE! Tisn't. He gives us no time to think. A teacher is to ask a question then wait a bit for hands to be raised... THEN pick a student. And when he does pick you.. he stares at you with weird eyes... its just so.. discouraging. D:

Ah... I can see why they'd do that, to see if you're listening or have some class participation. I know what's it like being in a class where only one or two people know answers. I kind of get nervous if I'm the only one answering questions. I guess I just feel strange and greedy.
But on the other hand, I can also see why you'd be so discouraged, especially if you just don't know. Some subjects just aren't easy for some kids, and having a teacher that expects a lot doesn't help one bit.

Okay.. so far I've ended up using emotes at the end of my paragraphs.. but they NEED to be there, just like at the end of this. >x<

Yah, I hardly go to Serebii anymore though, only if there is ground-breaking news or I need help with the odd thing.

Tsk tsk.. addictions are bad. lol What cave was it? The one underneath the cycling road? I completely forget what it is called. x_x

I know that feeling. I was like that ages ago. It's like a second period. XD

I check it almost daily. I like to know what's going on. *hides yet again*

It was the second part of Victory Road, actually, the one after the E4.

I'd have to go with the ninja-super-skills ones. Only way it seems possible. And they would eb different. For ex, one DS would be for hatching, another grass-hunt, another SR etc. D= That seems pretty ninjy-ish to me. xD

Oh wow, three DS(s? What's the plural of DS? XD) for one person? Or would it be three people?

But if you want shinies that bad, then do what you will. I have to admit, I have a bit of shiny fever myself. D; But I'm way too lazy to breed ten zillion and two Pokemon (what would I do with all of them? I'd feel guilty [yes, guilty] if I released them), and I can't chain anything with my Pokeradar to save my life. Something always screws it up. Ah well.

Ben Kenobi
June 12th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I rarely participate in class even when I know the answer and watch as everyone else struggles someone else gets it. I've laernt taht if you have something to say, just say it, even if it is just an inkling since you either know something or you don't. I remember I was playing WWTBAM on the computer and was not entirely sure on a question but had a rough idea. I went with my family's suggestion which was wrong and the inkling I had was right all along.

Jim
June 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Lo people! Sorry to but in your conversation but I am here

Originally Posted by Ben Kenobi
I rarely participate in class even when I know the answer and watch as everyone else struggles someone else gets it

I used to participate a lot but I find that that method is much more fun, except in English/Literacy or whatever some people call it. I just have to annoy the teacher there...

Sammi
June 12th, 2007, 01:35 PM
I rarely participate in class even when I know the answer and watch as everyone else struggles someone else gets it. I've laernt taht if you have something to say, just say it, even if it is just an inkling since you either know something or you don't. I remember I was playing WWTBAM on the computer and was not entirely sure on a question but had a rough idea. I went with my family's suggestion which was wrong and the inkling I had was right all along.

What I find amusing is that those inklings are usually right. I guess following your gut does work sometimes.

Just be glad that wasn't real money. I know I'd be mad if I followed my family and real money was on the line. XD
Lo people! Sorry to but in your conversation but I am here

I used to participate a lot but I find that that method is much more fun, except in English/Literacy or whatever some people call it. I just have to annoy the teacher there...

Don't be afraid to jump in, as long as it's on topic. ;p

I'd rather participate. I pride on being book smart. XD;
But I felt bad in English, because I usually didn't have anything to say. Having that one girl answer all of the questions once didn't help. XD English will always be my weakest subject. And yet, I enjoy writing...

Ullion
June 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Well I've ceased swearing so much. But words are words... who cares if they are "bad" words? I mean, if I went back in time to when people believed anything they were told (For ex. The bible xP Sorry to you religious people, although I'm not really sorry as I could hardly care less) and told them that saying the word "book" is bad and if you say it enough times you'll go to hell (Are we allowed to say that here? xD). Chances are, up to this date, people would think the word "book" would be bad. Hence why I think words are words... and I don't see the problem with such words.

I know, y'all probably are. I guess you're right though, I don't really talk to any of you though, cept' for Mattie, even then we have short convos. Oh, and then there is Arli... but we don't talk much either. xD;

Actually no... I usually do know the answer... but he also asks questions towards people who are writing down the note on the blackboard, so we're not concentrating on what hes talking about. But he always asks me questions I don't know the answer to and never picks me for questions I do know. Well not really, most of the time I can answer them.. but there is the odd question. Then I just feel so dumb. v______v And btw, Science is actually one of my better subjects. I have a 78 in it. I just had my last unit test in it today, Ecology.

Its okay, I use tp check it hourly... not anymore though. Tis' not need. Dx

Oh... I am yet to get past the E4... I havn't played Pearl that much and I've also restarted it to... so yah. <.<;;

Err... one of them uses 4.. and tis all used by ONE person. Hence, ninja skills. Well a few people in total in the SHC can do that... its a bit too much IMO though.

You feel guilty for releasing Pokemon? O= In my NBA 2004 game on my PC when you released a player from your team you would see him walk out of the team's dressing room and his ehad down and slightly crying. I felt so bad after seeing that. xD;

Ayano Katagiri
June 12th, 2007, 08:40 PM
You just said Flavaquil and Alex in the same post. XDD Decide what you're going to call him already. But yeah I understand what you mean now, at first I was like "wtf ish he on about?" XD
XD, I think he knows which is which.
Neither do I.. I only visit the website, but the forum I haven't been to for quite a long time.
You feel guilty for releasing Pokemon? O= In my NBA 2004 game on my PC when you released a player from your team you would see him walk out of the team's dressing room and his ehad down and slightly crying. I felt so bad after seeing that. xD;

That sounds really sad.... I suppose that's what the makers wanted you to feel. Sad because you let go of a player in your team.

It's different on Pokemon, no doubt about it. It would be cool however, if they did have more face on sprites for the game instead of the overhead and battle ones. At least they'd be able to then display some form of emotion like Pika did in Yellow.

Melody
June 12th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Well I've ceased swearing so much. But words are words... who cares if they are "bad" words? I mean, if I went back in time to when people believed anything they were told (For ex. The bible xP Sorry to you religious people, although I'm not really sorry as I could hardly care less) and told them that saying the word "book" is bad and if you say it enough times you'll go to hell (Are we allowed to say that here? xD). Chances are, up to this date, people would think the word "book" would be bad. Hence why I think words are words... and I don't see the problem with such words.

I agree...Cuss words are nothing more than words...nothing 'Bad' about them.
It's just bad manners to use them in some ways...but considreing this is a kid-friendly place I dont mind holding those words back...Heh I can come up with some pretty creative substitutes that offend nobody and still allows me to express my feelings...

Don't be afraid. We're a pretty cool bunch, trust me. We don't bite if you just send us a friendly PM or something. Besides, what do you have to lose? I think you'd have a better chance of gaining a friend than gaining a bad reputation. And even if we don't like you for some reason, we aren't going to make your life miserable. We have better things to do.

If you just want to talk to me, I'm always free to PMs or MSN convos. But I do warn you, I'm lazy with PMs. Very lazy, in fact. You'd probably have a better chance of bothering me on MSN.

Ah... I can see why they'd do that, to see if you're listening or have some class participation. I know what's it like being in a class where only one or two people know answers. I kind of get nervous if I'm the only one answering questions. I guess I just feel strange and greedy.
But on the other hand, I can also see why you'd be so discouraged, especially if you just don't know. Some subjects just aren't easy for some kids, and having a teacher that expects a lot doesn't help one bit.
Yeah...The staff here at PC are pretty friendly...I had no trouble making friends with them...probably because they actually remembered me back in '04...heh I was a noob then but I was on the track to popularity....I think XD I really didint care about popularity then...I still dont now...All I cared about was making friends and talking about Pokemon and today I feel the same way...

Heh...Yeah...She's not too responsive to PMs but on MSN she can be pretty friendly...XD

Yeah it can be a real pain when the teacher expects a whole lot...I know that for a fact because all my teachers know how smart I am thanks to a dern test result on my permanent record that says I can remember 80% of what I read...I guess they think that makes me a genious...My only problem is that I'm a lazy person who wont do something unless i have an interest in it....I am not easily motivated unless I feel that doing something will help me achieve a goal...
and the funny thing is that the tests they made me take was an IQ test and a reading test....I scored above average on the IQ test but I was only in 6th grade at the time...

Now I'm getting better though...I'm not as lazy as I once was and I am mature enough to decide what really needs to be done and what can be ignored....I keep a close watch on my interests and sometimes they outrank things that need to be done but...that's only beacuse I feel overworked...I destress myself often to keep my good nature and temperment. If I didnt I would be quite a hothead....

Ayano Katagiri
June 12th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah it can be a real pain when the teacher expects a whole lot...I know that for a fact because all my teachers know how smart I am thanks to a dern test result on my permanent record that says I can remember 80% of what I read...I guess they think that makes me a genious...My only problem is that I'm a lazy person who wont do something unless i have an interest in it....I am not easily motivated unless I feel that doing something will help me achieve a goal...
and the funny thing is that the tests they made me take was an IQ test and a reading test....I scored above average on the IQ test but I was only in 6th grade at the time...
I know what you mean by that. Sometimes expectations from a teacher for you to perform to their expected standard that they hold for you is so high to reach. Having teachers like that can help either extend yourself, or make you feel sad when you haven't reached the expectation that the teacher had seen of you. Especially the disappointment that they sometimes express when you haven't done how they'd wish or had been thinking.

IQ tests are fun. I don't know why, but I enjoy doing them. I've only done one "official" one, which was part of a scholarship exam, but I never got the results back for that. I do know mine from online ones such as the Tickle website, but I've never really relied on that too much...

Emma
June 12th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Meh, the teachers I have expect you to know everything when they teach, for example, if they're going on about what they're teaching, they suddenly stop and ask a student a question on another section in that subject that we haven't even learnt yet. There are some nice teachers though, we have this 6'6 tall guy that teaches us Geography and Culteral studies (Religious studies basically). When me and my friends first met him we thought he was going to be the worst teacher on Earth, but he's a really cool guy. XD

I'm not as lazy as I used to be, I have to wash my own clothes, do all of the housework, and sometimes cook the dinner because of some stuff going on at home. But if I had to do those chores about a year ago, I would probably just say "Yeah I'll do it later." but I never get around to doing it. XD

I took an online IQ test the other day in ICT, it was quite funny, but there was a catch, you had to pay to recieve your IQ. I was devastated, because I spent a good 10 minutes on that long test. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 12th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Meh, the teachers I have expect you to know everything when they teach, for example, if they're going on about what they're teaching, they suddenly stop and ask a student a question on another section in that subject that we haven't even learnt yet.

I took an online IQ test the other day in ICT, it was quite funny, but there was a catch, you had to pay to recieve your IQ. I was devastated, because I spent a good 10 minutes on that long test. XD

That happens right now to me in Chemistry which is unfortunate. We're expected to have learnt everything last year and our teacher now goes through everything as if it was "revision" mode. It would be fine if it were the same stuff that we are covering, but the fact that it's a different standard and level...

Thats too bad... Those IQ tests take a long time to do. I know I did one which didn't give you the answers to each question, but still gave you your "approximate" IQ.

RYOUKI
June 13th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Thats too bad... Those IQ tests take a long time to do. I know I did one which didn't give you the answers to each question, but still gave you your "approximate" IQ.

IQ test well don't exactly give you your "approximately" IQ.
since you could actually ace the test and they still give you a "Average" IQ.

Ayano Katagiri
June 13th, 2007, 02:59 AM
IQ test well don't exactly give you your "approximately" IQ.
since you could actually ace the test and they still give you a "Average" IQ.

It depends on the exact test you're doing. Different IQ tests seem to have different styles of marking and grading which IQ you should have. =| Aceing the test would just result in a very high IQ I suppose....

June 13th, 2007, 02:59 AM
I really dont see the point of IQ test. I mean when I do it they say I score above normal because mostly thats on an IQ test is puzzles and I happen to be good at puzzles and other things that require thinking but I feel so stupid in school but I have an very high IQ. Probably because I'm lazy

Ayano Katagiri
June 13th, 2007, 03:12 AM
IQ and work in schools are different. IQ tests your brain for problem solving type skills and the time it may take for you to do so.

IQ test: a psychometric test of intelligence; "they used to think that intelligence is what an intelligence test tests"

School work on the other hand, requires more memory and revising as it usually consists of prior knowledge or, during the exams, knowledge of the subjects learnt throughout the year.

Therefore, they're different in a way as they require different parts of thinking to answer.

Jim
June 13th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Actually School work is completley differant, requiring differant Skiles, EG Maths Loginc, English Creativity ETC... But I suppose you're right on the Prior Knowledge and Memory. I had to go to Memory classes in school last year, eventhough I'm one of, if not the top of my class, which is a bit wierd.

June 13th, 2007, 10:11 AM
IQ and work in schools are different. IQ tests your brain for problem solving type skills and the time it may take for you to do so.

oh I see, well thats good then. I'm very good when it comes to remembering things and puzzles. I actually never knew the difference

Ayano Katagiri
June 13th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Some puzzles are hard... the need to get your mind thinking around the normal, and start thinking "outside the box". =D But that's what I enjoy about puzzles, they're hard and challenging.

The only time I hate it is possibly when I can't solve it xD

Joey the Cockroach
June 14th, 2007, 01:58 AM
I like IQ tests. although im no good at the memory tests, because i suffer from memory loss. i think work in schools are quite related, but not closely. my IQ is 116.

June 14th, 2007, 03:15 AM
I play alot of braintessers when I was little, so probably thats what helped

Hakeen
June 14th, 2007, 04:35 AM
braintessers

I think you mean brainteasers. XD

Anyways, I've never been that good at those brainteaser thingies where they twist the words around. We have to do them every Friday in class, I've only come up with like three answers out of about two whole terms. XD I always copy off the smart people though, solving those aren't compulsary, but I just wanna like do them 'cause of... actually I don't know why, but I just want to anyways. At least my writing has gotten better from copying everyone elses answers.

RYOUKI
June 14th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Brainteasers aren't that hard though...If you think Logically,
you can find the answers in no time.
People says that Sudoku is the hardest brainteasers around....but it actually not that very hard though.

Hakeen
June 14th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Sudoku... pfft. That's so easy, I've always been good at that. I was like the first person in my class to solve a puzzle, until about three weeks later I realised even the teacher didn't pick up the mistake. XD Teachers... so easy to fool... or unless the teacher just let it slide 'cause I was one of his favourites.

June 14th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Sudoku rocks, I love doing it alot. And yes I meant brainteasers but I cant spell XD

Virtual Headache
June 14th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I haven't posted in a DCC for a while. Now I come back and what do I see?
You are talking about Sudokus^^

Sudokus rock. There are 2 free newspapers here I pick up every day, both of them include a Sudoku. I always solve them sitting in the tramway on my way to uni.

marz
June 14th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Ugh, I don't have the patience for a Sudoku.

I'll find like 2 numbers and then I won't find any for 1 hour and I'll just be like "the hell with this!"

My friend is in love with them... and I'm like "How do you find the time to just sit there and find numbers like that?" xD

Virtual Headache
June 14th, 2007, 07:16 PM
I usually don't take that long, I hardly ever try solving the very hard ones, because I don't have the time.

I think it's a quite relaxing activity like building jigsaw puzzles^^

Melody
June 14th, 2007, 07:16 PM
when someone puts a sudoku in front of me and tells me to solve it i'm like
"hahaha...*sweatdrops*...You expect me to solve this..........errr.....conflagration...."
....I hate puzzles...especially the math kind......
I also cant stand word searches nor scrambles...I like mazes...but I've never can find any worth my time...they are usually too easy...XP

Ayano Katagiri
June 14th, 2007, 10:15 PM
YAY Sudoku!!! I love doing those, they're really challenging sometimes, especially the diabolical ones that they give out in the newspaper. I stopped doing them for awhile, but I was really into it last year.

These kind of puzzles are really fun IMO.

Chikara
June 14th, 2007, 10:50 PM
My teacher used to have us play that for warm-ups. I love the game, but THAT got old XD

Hakeen
June 14th, 2007, 11:30 PM
And yes I meant brainteasers but I cant spell XD

I can't spell that well either... Only online. Offline, I mean IRL, I'm like totally awesome at spelling, and now... I suck, not completely... but kinda. XD I think all the yesh's, and ish's I use mucks up my brain. XD

June 15th, 2007, 03:24 AM
dont feel bad, spelling is my worst subject as well. Its so boring

Drummershuff
June 15th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Spelling, well English, is a fascinating subject though. It's not exactly hard to spell; if a word doesn't look right, look it up and correct it.

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Not all of us have dictionaries or the internet next to us all the time, so we can always look up words. I probably could spell better in year seven than now. I looked up my homework and assignments back then... I was smart, unlike now. XD

Drummershuff
June 15th, 2007, 04:08 AM
It would only take a mere minute or so to look on a site like Wikitionary (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Main_Page), though.

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Oh yesh looking up a website would be easy... but if I was all of a sudden to lose the internet, plus have no dictionaries we'd have a problem. XD

Drummershuff
June 15th, 2007, 04:18 AM
But... I thought you said you couldn't spell online only. Therefore, you wouldn't care about spelling if you had no internet, right?

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Typo. Since I've been online. Even at school, I'm getting worse... so really, I still would be bad, I'd have to have no internet for probably about a year to improve to my previous spelling standards.

June 15th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Yea but the good thing about the internet is you can go on a dictionary website so you can see what you spell wrong

Ben Kenobi
June 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I never have to spellcheck since my spelling and grammar is perfect (not meaning to sound full of myself here) so if I make a mistake, I give anyone permission to e-slap me with a fish.

As far as puzzles go, I remember solving a 500-piece jigsaw, only to find there were 2 pieces missing which was incredibly frustrating as you would probably think.

Ayano Katagiri
June 15th, 2007, 02:57 PM
It would only take a mere minute or so to look on a site like Wikitionary (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Main_Page), though.

Yes, and even quicker too if you search it up on Google if you're only checking the spelling. Just type the word in and ta-da! It'll tell you pretty much if you've spelt it correctly or not.

As for meanings... I find searching "define: insert word here" pretty handy when I'm on Google and lost for a word.

June 15th, 2007, 04:17 PM
I like larger puzzles. Especially the ones that take weeks to do. Like I have this 2900 piece puzzle I was working on like 3 weeks ago and it took me 1 week to do. That wasn't really a challenge

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I don't do like big puzzles, they take up too much of my time. I'd rather do easy online puzzle thingies so then I can just do it when I'm bored. Most of the time though, I don't actually go back to doing it after I find something to do. I get lazy easily, last night I was lazy in doing something and it kinda backfired on me, resulting in an omg from a friend. I should stop being lazy when it comes to everything. XD

June 15th, 2007, 05:07 PM
yes because laziest will kill you in life is what my mom always says. I think she is actually right for once

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Just like a couple of minutes ago I stopped being lazy, by beginning to delete images from last year and such. XD

Ayano Katagiri
June 15th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Jigsaw puzzles... I remember when I used to do those. Taking time out in the weekends to attempt at making one of those huge 1000 piece ones. I have a Lord of the Rings and a Pokemon one of that size, but I've never finished them. Being so large.. I just kept them in the box, and tried to do them but found alas, too much to do. I did however, complete the ring in the LOTR one.

Just like a couple of minutes ago I stopped being lazy, by beginning to delete images from last year and such. XD

Yay Nica's stopped being lazy! For whatever reason. XD

June 15th, 2007, 06:18 PM
nice job Nica, your getting the hang of this

Hakeen
June 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
nice job Nica, your getting the hang of this

Ah yesh I am. XD Btwz, just a general question, did you get my first name from Alex's post, my usertitle, or already knew? XD

Yay Nica's stopped being lazy! For whatever reason. XD

Yeah, one thing I wasn't lazy at, wow. XD Theres loads more things I can not be lazy at. Like... actually no, I'm never lazy when it comes to making themes for myself. XD It's just making themes for others (Expecially Rene) I get lazy at. XD