PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Club!

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Ever feel the urge to attack?

Ever feel the urge to put those righteous goody-two-shoes back in their place?

Ever wanted to prove that good doesn't always win?

Ever wanted to show that its good to be bad?

This club is for YOU!

For publicity reasons, please put a statement saying that you are a member of the evil club in your signature once you join.

Note: There are as many shades of evil/good as their are colors, if you wish, give an example of your type of evil, though it isn't necessary.

I am the sophisticated demigod. Noble and calm, I will destroy anything in my way.

Leader: ME! Heh...

Co-Leader: Flygon_trainer

Members:
Sparks_67
Pokedragonfire
Deoxys55
Kirby 0_0

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:19 PM
hmmm.. well, I'm an annoying evil type. 1. I have a high lvl sableye, and have it skill swap with a shedinja (making it virtually invinsable) 2. I kill any pokemon that stands in my way. 3. I want all my pokemon to be shadow pokemon 4. I like bloodshed. good enough? or do I have to find more reasons?

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Well I like gore and blood. Also I love to annoy people with my evil pokemon. and I always looking for a reason to attack a person with evil BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:23 PM
hmmm.. well, I'm an annoying evil type. 1. I have a high lvl sableye, and have it skill swap with a shedinja (making it virtually invinsable) 2. I kill any pokemon that stands in my way. 3. I want all my pokemon to be shadow pokemon 4. I like bloodshed. good enough? or do I have to find more reasons?

Of course you can join!

*My spin on what you said, only you are truley able to assess your own type*

A kind of monster-like evil it seems, very nice.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Well I like gore and blood. Also I love to annoy people with my evil pokemon. and I always looking for a reason to attack a person with evil BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Looks like insane-berserker type evil. You're in *gives sparks key to the Evil rec room, and a key to his own padded cell.*

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:26 PM
oh yeah, I forgot: I also take care of cerebus. you should know who cerebus is...

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:29 PM
oh yeah, I forgot: I also take care of cerebus. you should know who cerebus is...

The name rings a bell, but due to the fact my memory hates me, refresh please.

EDIT: For publicity reasons, please put a statement saying that you are a member of the evil club in your signature once you join.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Okay: three headed dog, with poisonous saliva, has scales, and a venomous tail. guards the gate to the underworld

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Okay: three headed dog, with poisonous saliva, has scales, and a venomous tail. guards the gate to the underworld

Oh yeah, I remember her. Unfourtunatley, she passed away when giving birth to Fluffy.*

*Harry potter book series Fluffy, just to end any confusions before they begin.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Cerebus is male, and still stands guard at the gates of ****. I take him for walks a lot

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Cerebus is male, and still stands guard at the gates of ****. I take him for walks a lot

We must live in different dimensions, so I'll give you some advice: Ditch cerebus as a guardian, make him/her/whatever it is in your dimension into your pet, and hire a fat guy who collects stamps and is named, "Moe Dyggein" He's worse than any guardian dog ever could be.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I'll leave cerebus with hades, thank you. I'll keep my houndoom. and Sparks' comp is more evil than he is. it just crashed...

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 12:49 PM
D'OH! Forgot to add a member list, and your rank Flygon, check out the first post.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:25 PM
so... I'm evil.. and insane.. nice mix

Pokedragonfire
May 10th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Muhahaha, must join evil club, evil dragons attack!

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM
time for me to drive everyone crazy... and just plain be evil *brings in Miror B.* Start the music! *miror B.'s bad music starts playing* good grief, I can hardly stand it myself...

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Pokedragonfire, you're in.

I actually thought it was a little corny, but other than that, the music was okay.

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I Am Evil.........Rachel Want Big Boom.........

Pokedragonfire
May 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
One day, I will clone a dragon. It will be evil and um, destroy buildings, and wreck havoc on innocent people. Then I will create an army of evil mutant dragons and take over the world. And make everyone worship the army of evil dragons that destroyed their building. Aren't I evil?

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:06 PM
you have odd taste shiney. both me and sparks were yelling "we can't battle in these conditions!" and then there were the ludicodo.. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 03:13 PM
you have odd taste shiney. both me and sparks were yelling "we can't battle in these conditions!" and then there were the ludicodo.. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Toxic and confuse ray on umbreon, with reflect and connfusion on espeon, along with like 16 super potions (I still had a few left when I was done, not sure how many though) and ludicolo aren't that much of a problem.

You're in Deoxys55!

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I killed them with my Shadow Bayleef... but then they used the rain dish, leech seed, giga drain combo on me... pain, pain ,much pain... anyways, since we're evil what's our next evil move?

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I, as skinwalker, have the power to control people and their instincts!

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I'll use my teddiursa. anyone with a brain should fear it *most of world bows down and says "we're not worthy!*

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 05:08 PM
seph ill join and i put my type from the quiz i took off flygons' sign link. I am quite mean... lol i hella insult ppl at my skewl and say alot of mean things like... (after i finish insulting ppl): trust me i dont make msitakes.... but i can see how your parents did. *make up my own insults i odnt copy*

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:27 PM
seph ill join and i put my type from the quiz i took off flygons' sign link. I am quite mean... lol i hella insult ppl at my skewl and say alot of mean things like... (after i finish insulting ppl): trust me i dont make msitakes.... but i can see how your parents did. *make up my own insults i odnt copy*

You're in, but it's your type of evil, not type of pokemon. Not that its necissary, just wanted to avoid confusion later on.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:29 PM
*puts on sunglasses* later. I need to visit the shadow lab. I want my pokemon shadowed. *teleports away, loud explosions are heard*

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 05:30 PM
i didnt even mention pokemon and not enoguh room for that icon htingy from flygon's link. neways im in and if theres enough room (as you may have read form the ghost club ur in) then i will make this my final link to a club.. be honored lol

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:39 PM
i didnt even mention pokemon and not enoguh room for that icon htingy from flygon's link. neways im in and if theres enough room (as you may have read form the ghost club ur in) then i will make this my final link to a club.. be honored lol

I am, I am.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 05:41 PM
*comes back, and all my pokemon are black* I love shadow pokemon. forget purifing them, I like them as they are

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 05:48 PM
*comes back, and all my pokemon are black* I love shadow pokemon. forget purifing them, I like them as they are

Me too, shadow rush is a great move, if only they could level/learn different sets of their three moves

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:13 PM
anything is possible when you mess with cipher's machines. so yeah, I've got shadow pokemon that can lvl up, learn moves, and take TMs

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:16 PM
anything is possible when you mess with cipher's machines. so yeah, I've got shadow pokemon that can lvl up, learn moves, and take TMs

*Tinkers with FT's machine, puts it back together as it was, and adds a copy onto his Silver wind scizor*

As my good friend LM. Ivo would say, P|-|33R /\/\3!

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:18 PM
what did I say about touching my stuff? *has a donphan use Rollout* really, the paper look is good on you

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:26 PM
what did I say about touching my stuff? *has a donphan use Rollout* really, the paper look is good on you

*Turns his scizor siny, and has it use silver wind just for show, and watches as FT has a mental breakdown.*

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
hmmm? don't understand you. I lost intrest in scizor a while ago, ever since I beat it with earthquake

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 06:30 PM
hmmm? don't understand you. I lost intrest in scizor a while ago, ever since I beat it with earthquake

You didn't tell me that. :\

*snags donphan with one of his masterballs*

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 06:31 PM
*snags Shiney's scizor with a masterball* yes, I did tell you that.

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 07:43 PM
as a member of team rocket i take them both and walk away... laughing

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 07:44 PM
now thats pure evil, to steal from ppl in a club that i jsut joined

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Ahem *takes the scizor and donphan* now to test my newest invention *throws a humanball, and catches kirby* yay!

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 07:47 PM
sorry but im a real kirby, i aint no human... sucks up flygon_trainer and his pokemon.. gains all their powers and floats away.. smiling. *waves to sephroph, taunting him*

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 07:51 PM
*uses Skill swap* that was sheap *gets out king dedede's mallet* payback time *whacks kirby several times, bashing the powers out of him*

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 07:53 PM
sorry but i was already flaoting away and since you aint a pokemon u cant use skill swap

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Humanball? I'll buy two of them for five thousand dollars!
*buys the two humanball*

Now time to go find Misty and May :D

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 08:28 PM
eww you sicko u r evil. may's only 10 ( A MINOR)

Shiney
May 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
eww you sicko u r evil. may's only 10 ( A MINOR)

In japan, the legal age for certain... things, is twelve. And have you ever sen a ten year old with her figure? Something's not right. :cross-eye

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 01:12 AM
sorry but i was already flaoting away and since you aint a pokemon u cant use skill swap
I'm half and half. part flygon, and part human, but not totally either, and not enough of either for the capture devices to work on me. I can learn attacks though

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 03:36 PM
too bad i said i alrdy sucked you up, and you cant jsut pull out dee dee's hammer lol. neways this sound shella dorky to do dis, so im gonna say look at ym GYm leaders Tourny in the pokemon RP section. Seph's in it and i jsut added ym storyline, its not as good as it would ahve been, but since it was too long i condensed it, but its still good

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I'm not going to be posting in anything new today.. I'm very upset, dissapointed, and stressed

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 04:12 PM
k hope you feel better =*(. we will miss u...

Flygon trainer
May 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I feel better! I spent all my anger making sprites.. now, I've got a neon blue scizor, and more sprites than I know what to do with...

kirby00
May 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
no offense but is this club going newhere?
btw flygon, show me some of u sprites

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:58 PM
actually, the leader got grounded... :dead:

Shiney
May 13th, 2004, 05:32 PM
actually, the leader got grounded... :dead:

On acedemic probation thanks to some quick talking, although now I have like 1/3 the time on the computer I did before, and will indefinatley.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
if I got grounded, you wouldn't hear a word out of my account for 3 months... because the only way I can get grounded is for a bad grade, and that means I'm not off restriction until my next report card.. but my school doesn't have report cards... yay!

kirby00
May 13th, 2004, 10:28 PM
wait, how would you know about restrictions about report cards, if you dont ahve any/ (unless u used 2)

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 02:09 AM
I used to, but now i'm in the new tech school that just opened, we work on standards now, and overall, i'm a much happier person because of it.

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
super! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN THERE LOL

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:43 AM
now, back to the evil. as of late, the world of pokemon has had a strict lack of collabarating villans. I am here to change that. I shall strike, and I shall not fail!