• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wakachamo you are veeeeery rude!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
Wakachamo, it was not nice of you to close my thread in such a way, the rule said about "hacked" pokemon, the arceus wasn't hacked!!!

If you thought that it was hacked you should had told it to me so i remove it, you shouldn't have closed such a popular thread without even telling!!! You are very rude!!!

There are many people senting me messages about the closing of the thread, now we have start again, becsuse of you, you should have asked before posting this:

I can see that you guys have failed to hear me.
I clearly stated in the beginning of this thread: I will not in any way tolerate any hacked Pokémon, especially Arceus.

I suggest you read the trading rules before making another "co-operation" thread. PokeHeroes has now gone bye-bye. Thank-you for your time.

You are definitely not the best person for a moderator...sorry!!!!

By the way, we had a hacked pokemon, and i removed it to avoid trouble...but Arceus was LEGIT, if you believe it or not!!!

Lthookey, thanks for your help and your support, you are not the only one......!!

Thanks, everyone for the support!!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, um. There's no way of getting Arceus legitly, so I'm afraid you're very, very wrong, sir.

Plus I did say in the beginning of the thread that I wouldn't allow any hacked Pokémon. Plus you could've read the rules a little bit more carefully and seen that Arceus isn't really allowed, for the reason that I stated above.

You've been warned for the constant bickering of whether or not Arceus has been hacked. I suggest you actually read the Trading Guidelines, and this is the last time I tell you to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back