PDA

View Full Version : Pluse And Minun

Thomas
May 10th, 2004, 03:36 PM
How Many People...when They First Saw Pluse And Minun... Thought They Were Some Kind Of Pikachu Pokemon?

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I thought. But it was two seconds later I realized they were not. And if you use your ultimate detectiove skills and highest math thinking you should realize who of the pair I like most.

Pokedragonfire
May 10th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Akk, its the I hate pikachu guy!!! *Runs*

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Aw, come on? He said sorry! Look he likes Pichu *looks at signature's spoiler* :p Maybe not really.

Cassie-chan
May 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
He did say sorry...

I did think that they were, though.

Frostweaver
May 10th, 2004, 04:29 PM
The first thing up in my mind when I saw these two rats:

"oh gosh gamefreak must be out of idea and they really did make Pikablu and Pikaflare, changing them from rumors into reality now huh?"

dqle
May 10th, 2004, 05:37 PM

Boy, we really have a lot of Pikachu haters, don't we?

I thought they were different kinds of Pikachu, but after a few minutes of leveling them, I knew they weren't.

Cassie-chan
May 10th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I thought that they were twins of Pichu. :)

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I thought plusle and minun were deformed pikachus at first.

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 06:33 PM
All my friends are posting here (except for ampharos *I will have my revenge*) Cool!

Arcanine
May 10th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I did, I though they had something to do with Pikachu since they look the same.

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Plusle and Minun just look like Pichu with long ears resprensenting the positive and negative charges to me now.

Cassie-chan
May 10th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Plusle and Minun just look like Pichu with long ears resprensenting the positive and negative charges to me now.
The only big diffrence is the tail shape. Game Freak must have run out out ideas...

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 07:25 PM
The plus and minus signs stand for positive and negative charges!

dqle
May 11th, 2004, 05:27 AM
F.Y.I. Since lightning has a negative charge all the time, it won't run through other things with a negative charge. Like a magnet, lightning would just bounce off if it isn't strong enough. Things with a positive charge, like all animals in the real world, will attract lightning, making the electricity run throught their bodies.

OK, enough science talk. Plusle and Minun have their representative charges shown on their cheeks and their tail. Their color also represents their charges. Like a magnet, red tends to be positive while blue is negative.

asher_son_of_ash
May 11th, 2004, 06:18 AM
F.Y.I. Since lightning has a negative charge all the time, it won't run through other things with a negative charge. Like a magnet, lightning would just bounce off if it isn't strong enough. Things with a positive charge, like all animals in the real world, will attract lightning, making the electricity run throught their bodies.

I didn't quite get that. o.O; Anywho, I thought Plusle and Minun were some kind of mutated Pichu's who escaped a lab. No joke.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Two guys who thought they were something like mutated? Freaky...

Jeremy
May 11th, 2004, 06:04 PM
*Remebers the first word that came to PIKA2 when he saw Pluse and Minun* Cute! Well, that's was really much it. :P I liked that they looked alot like Pikachu. ^_^ Why they're a lot of Pika hatta's? Don't hate be hatt'n! ^_^ Also why other people thought they're mutated Pikachu? *Will never understand humans*

pokeguy76
May 12th, 2004, 09:14 AM
When I first laid eyes on those two little pests, I thought: "Oh my god, HE'S MULTIPLYING"

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 12th, 2004, 10:51 AM
i thought they were Pika things. I think the nintendo people were trying to recreate Pikachu

lil' jose
May 12th, 2004, 11:22 AM
At first I thought that they were Pikachu's distant cousins but I soon found out that they were their own species. I thought that was pretty cool. Plusle is the better in every way one of the two. My Plusle in Pokemon Sapphire is probably the strongest Plusle you will ever see.

Geometric-sama
May 16th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I looked at them, and at first thought they were some kind of Pichu. Then I decided they weren't. But I'm willing to bet that Plusle and Minun are related to Pikachu and Pichu in some way ^^. And just for the record, Minun is my favourite ^^

Phoenix Boy
May 16th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I did used to think that pulse and minimum were realated to picachu t ithought:

Thunderstone- raichu
Pichu-> Picachu (ITEM) Pulse
' ' Minumum

Corsola
May 16th, 2004, 10:38 PM
lol phoenix boy... minimum lol so funneh :D!!! i agree with phoenix boy totally o_O i thought theyre closer to pichu though o_o

Aedan
May 17th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Maybe we will see a connection between Pikachu and Plusle/Minun in future games or episodes. They are almost identical in appearance, there must be a connection. I dont like either one, they are just copies of the real thing >_<

Geometric-sama
May 17th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I hope we'll see some connection. Maybe there will be something in the 7th movie.

Phoenix Boy
May 17th, 2004, 10:33 PM
i thought they were connected i wish thy were changed slightly like taller or something

HiKaizer
May 17th, 2004, 11:47 PM

Umm...Electricity is made up of the flow of electrons from atom to atom, since electrons are negatively charged why would an animal be positively charged?

Imagine if they merged somehow, they would form...(Neutrle, Neutron?)
But yeah, I actually found them annoying in Ru/Sa, thier battle sprite is extremely ... annoying

stewie&rupert
May 24th, 2004, 11:05 AM
i nicknamed them plus and minus in sapphire. i like the same and they do extremely powerful annoying teams in 2on2 battles.
minus the rain dancing faster annoyer
plus the slower thundering annoyer
NOTE:this team makes almost no good against earthquake.dead little rats.

on topic: i also thought they were mutated in some pika way. pika being so famous, i would be surprised if the 4th generation has yet another pika look alike.

lil' jose
May 24th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Just wondering: Who here has taught their +el or -un Zap Connon or at least figured out how to. I tought my +el Zap cannonand it always hits for some reason

stewie&rupert
May 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Just wondering: Who here has taught their +el or -un Zap Connon or at least figured out how to. I tought my +el Zap cannonand it always hits for some reason

theres no zap cannon TM in r/s. it was only in g/s/c. if ur cheating then let me direct u to http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9233. :laugh: ~thanks to ryrygt

pokemon706
May 24th, 2004, 12:16 PM
yes they do look like pichu/pikachu

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:39 PM
is it me or does every gen have a pikachu wannabe?

Cyber Mewtwo
May 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
there so cuddly and cute and weak *lol* and..cute (i have nothin to say)
and...blue and red and....cool and jingo bellz batman smellz robin layed an edd batmobile lost a wheel.....
shrek 2 is cool like man and style sqwepfwoi 0f0wgfog 09357 dofgo

stewie&rupert
May 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM
is it me or does every gen have a pikachu wannabe?

its not u
1st gen:raichuXD
2nd gen:pichu
3rd gen:plusle & minun
4th gen:wouldnt be surprised

theres rumors of and pika+grass one coming up

also i dont got nothing against these little critters, they won me my torny this morning in school.(<-look at my sig)

+el_pal
May 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Your Minun in your sig looks cool.
Minun: I am the devil!!! Mwahaha!

lil' jose
May 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Okay I used the breeding system to get my +el to have ZC. Okay Get it? Got it? Doubt it! *clicks tounge right after doubt it*

+el_pal
May 24th, 2004, 04:55 PM
It's really spelled Plusle (+le) but my name is different! And I'm proud. *Standing Obation*

Geometric-sama
May 24th, 2004, 10:20 PM
A *grass* Pika? You've gotta be kidding! Any Pikaclone would have to be Electric... right? o_O

Ryoutarou
May 25th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Umm...but i thought all pika wannabe's would be elec?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 25th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Plusle and Minun have better stats than Pikachu, didja know? But Minun has the better stats out of the three, because one of his things are stronger than Plusles, darn!

~Don't Go, Plusle!

Shinin
May 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
i made a pre-evo of them called Neutrab. I attached its pic.

Pikachu Fan38
June 10th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Minun and Plusle do resemble Pikachu because
both have long ears and are electric type. :14: :chu:

Mew13
June 10th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I luv Plusle and Minun.... but I think Plusle is cuter! Who can resist that smile?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Plusle is way better because of it's Red-osity.

+el_pal
June 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Look at my avvy! Ain't it cute?!

Ice demon
June 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM
to dque - lighting occurs when clouds/molecules in the air get charged via charging by friction etc. The negative base of the cloud INDUCES a POSITIVE charge on ALL nearby objects eg- houses, trees, ANIMALS.
a strong electric feild exists between the cloud and the objects and this electric feild pulls electrons down 2 the earth.This is seen as lighting.

to HiKaizer - Well electrically charged objects induce opposite charges on nearby objects so plusle must induce a -ve charge on minun and vice versa - thats my opinion on ur question

Anyway back on topic - both of them suck but i like minun more for the blue colouration

Mudkip84
June 13th, 2004, 08:05 AM

What "I hate Pikachu guy"?!

+el_pal
June 13th, 2004, 08:07 AM
THat guy started a I hate Pikachu club. Pokedragonfire appeared to hate the guy and stood up for the Pikachu club which you are in. THe I hate Pika club was closed by a mod.

Jeikobu
June 13th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I figured they weren't a type of Pikachu evolution, however I still thought they looked too similar.

Kitty17794
June 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
*shakes head* I dont get how people can hate Pikachu, yet like Pokemon.

Anyway. At first, yea I did think they were. Just like Pikablu, who ended up Marill. Oh how confuzzing. O.o

Hinoshi-chan
June 17th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Eh. I thought that, Plusle and Minun were both realted to the big fat rat in some way ( oh do I hate pikachus o_o;; )

The little thing, i thought raise and evolve through night and day for these things, then I noticed they were not, ohh....Poor things,
Pluse are cutier though o.O

:14:

Iveechan
June 17th, 2004, 06:24 AM
When I first saw them I knew that they weren't Pika relatives, but the striking resemblence still bothered me. They just look TOO much like Pichu. But the concept behind them is different and we have other Pokemon similarities, like Feebas/Magikarp (Feebas looks like a cheap recolor) and Lairon/Rhyhorn.

shining_light
June 17th, 2004, 08:47 AM
i first thought they were pichu recolored and reposed. silly me.

Shana
June 25th, 2004, 12:24 PM
When I first saw them I thought they were Pikachu evolutions, but now I know for certain they are not. ;)

Mew13
June 27th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I thought Plusle and Minin were Night and Day evos of Pikachu when I first saw them.... ^_^;; But then I got the game and found them to be quite different then Pikachu!!

I think there should be a baby evo of them!! Then, they could have night and day evos!! Wouldn't that be cool!?

Shana
June 29th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Yeah, then it is sort of like the Eevee evolutions!