PDA

View Full Version : Ar Tonelico

L
June 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I just recently started Ar Tonelico and I would be lying if I said I hadn't become addicted to this game. I was up until the early morning hours last night just trying to advance through the Dive System. I love games that focus on plot and characterization and Ar Tonelico certainly has loads of characterization. The battle system is a lot of fun and the music is top notch as well. =D

Has anyone played this awesome game before? If so, what did you think of it?

SBaby
June 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I got the game awhile ago. It's very cool, and you'll probably find yourself spending countless hours to make each and every item there is. Also, it has multiple endings, depending on who you spend the most time with in the Cosmosphere and interact with the most.

One other thing, Gust is making a sequel (which they do with all their games).

If you like the game, you might want to try other Gust games like the Atelier Iris games that started the trend of people talking about those types of games.

L
June 8th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I'm already

***SPOILER***

-

-

-

doing Phase 2. I chose to go with Aurica. I'm currently at the point where I'm instructed to go to Crescent Chronicle.

-

-

-

I do have the first Atelier Iris but it didn't really interest me that much. Maybe I'll give it another go since I'm enjoying Ar Tonelico so much. And that's great news there will be a sequel. I hope it's as good as the first game. :)

Kenny_C.002
June 8th, 2007, 08:52 PM
The game's really good. IIRC there are 4-5 endings in this game. I've only gotten 3 of them, and am working on the last ones. *ish addict XD*

They've revealed the two girls and the one dude in AT2 already, you should check them out. ;)

I hope they keep doing this awesome music though. That's perhaps the most capitvating part about the game for me.

L
June 12th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Yeah, there's just so much to do in this game. I'm almost done with Aurica's path, and then I plan on doing Misha's story.

**SPOILER**

-

-

-

I'm currently going up against the final form of Mir. I think I have to level up a bit since she totally wiped out my whole party on my first try. ^_^;

-

-

-

**END**

I agree witih you 100% about the music, it's fantastic. I actually just ordered one of the Ar Tonelico Hymnos vocal albums the other day. I can't wait to listen to all those great songs. :)