PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Wright, anybody?

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
June 13th, 2007, 11:16 AM
For those who don't know what Phoenix Wright is, it is a murder game about lawyers... Yes people... I said lawyers. Crazy, huh? But to be honest with you, it is an excellent game. I got addicted immediately when my friend showed it to me and I have gotten four people glued to it within less than a month.

Cherrim
June 13th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Aww, the other thread already died? That makes me sad. XD;

Anyway, I said it then, I'll say it again now: I LOVE THESE GAMES. I started with the second and then eBay'd the first ('cause they didn't sell it here in bulk and I couldn't find it D:). The game is so amazing. I love how the game can go from dead serious to comical in a matter of seconds, but it still comes together really well.

And it has 1337 speak. :[ It has to get points for that.

Love love love love love the gaaaaame. I can't wait for September for GS3. ♥

TRIFORCE89
June 14th, 2007, 03:13 AM
Everything dies in Other Games, Erica. Its diseased.

Umm...I haven't played these games. T_T; I do want to. I've heard great things about them. And I constantly see throwbacks to it on websites. I want in.

Esupio
June 14th, 2007, 10:47 AM
wtf?
its a murder game. Since when?

I'd call it a 'Lawyer 'em up'

Kick ass games, got pokemon and got distracted from the second though XD

Chikara
June 14th, 2007, 05:06 PM
I just got it today! I usualy screw up on the first level cause I never know wtf I'm doing, but not on this game. I guess it's cause I'm just good like that.

I was immedietly addicted. I though Phoenix was gonna be some serious mofo, but I guess not, he's awesome! ^^

I'll be beating the game tonight XD

Kyoko
June 17th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Gah, I just got the game yesterday and I'm addicted. It's so good and you want to know what will happen next <33 And it's fun since you get to go through all the stuff and whatnot.

I <33 it.

Ausaudriel
June 17th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I seriously need to give GS a try.. xD Seems like everybody is obsessed with them recently. *point at Seeg*..

*point point*

They DO look fun, I just don't have any money right now. >_<

June 17th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Edgeworth has got to be my most favored character (so smexy...), Phoenix being afterwards.
As much as I love the series, I think it's going to be a dissapointment to many fans when the 4th game comes out.
They're going to butcher Phoenix Wright into a hobo and somebody else takes the Mian Character role (I'ver lost count on how many times I cried over that...COME BACK,PHOENIX!! SOME OF US LOVE YOOOOU~!)

halfling2
June 17th, 2007, 08:54 PM
PW is a beautiful game. You don't have to worry about crappy controls or wierd combos or crap like that.
Unfortunately, I've only got #2 and I can't find the first one anywhere. Just like Fire Emblem, not an FE7 to be found....

Esupio
June 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Edgeworth has got to be my most favored character (so smexy...), Phoenix being afterwards.
As much as I love the series, I think it's going to be a dissapointment to many fans when the 4th game comes out.
They're going to butcher Phoenix Wright into a hobo and somebody else takes the Mian Character role (I'ver lost count on how many times I cried over that...COME BACK,PHOENIX!! SOME OF US LOVE YOOOOU~!)

The stuff in the spoiler is ridicously old.
Its not actually a spoiler.

Voltagenic
June 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I've never understood it, and I wish I could download a demo on my DS, if those stupid stores would turn their Download Station on.. *glares at Target*

L
June 19th, 2007, 04:42 PM
PW nearly stole my life for several weeks....it was so addicting. I think Phoenix Wright is one of the best and most innovative games for the DS, so I'm really looking forward to playing the second game in the series. :)

July 20th, 2007, 07:32 AM
PW nearly stole my life for several weeks....it was so addicting. I think Phoenix Wright is one of the best and most innovative games for the DS, so I'm really looking forward to playing the second game in the series. :)

I'm already saving up for the third game, and I still have to buy and play JFA.

Chikara
July 20th, 2007, 07:44 AM
I just beat the first one the other day, now I'm on the second trial on JFA :<

It's harder than the first one ._.