PDA

View Full Version : How can Team Rocket still be alive???

hannahmiley
June 14th, 2007, 04:24 AM
OK like the title says, why is Team Rocket still here? They've been shocked by electricity, exploded, burnt, and of course, blasted off so many times. So it is pretty weird that Team Rocket is still around. Any ideas, anyone?

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 14th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Your guess is as good as mine. ;x

Let us all assume they have the stamina of even a Pokémon. For all the explosions they've been through, a Pokémon doesn't die when an Electrode explodes in its face.

Then again, there's a lot more defied logic than that. :x

Jorah
June 14th, 2007, 12:03 PM
And you have to wonder where all of their money comes from and how many times the "whole of" James's bottle cap collection can be used up...

Flabébé
June 14th, 2007, 12:30 PM
They steal the money to steal pikachu. obviously. when that fail, they ask the boss. Meowth cries for seeing Persian and the boss says no. So they steal more money.

SBaby
June 14th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Their suits are made from an ancient cloth that was forged by the evil God, Xanabula. That explains both why their uniforms look different from the standard Team Rocket getup, and why they can survive any form of lethal attack, up to and including a nuclear blast.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 14th, 2007, 05:52 PM
AS though it doesn't make sense in RL. Pokemon is a cartoon so anything can happen. Thats how I see it. Also you wouldn't want the main characters to die anyways

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Flabébé
June 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
AS though it doesn't make sense in RL. Pokemon is a cartoon so anything can happen. Thats how I see it. Also you wouldn't want the main characters to die anyways

their not the main characters though

Drew
June 14th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Ahahaa.. xD

Honestly, I've wondered the same thing since I was 9.. >_o

My conclusion: They're Team Rocket. They're just that awesome.

Besides, they HAVE to live.. it wouldn't be the same without them.

hannahmiley
June 14th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I agree with Drew. Team Rocket give life to the show and crack the audience up with their silly jokes and antics. But if they've been through so many fatal attacks, how can they still be alive? *gasps* Maybe because they're Pokemon!!! (Of course Meowth is a Pokemon, I'm referring to Jessie and James)

Ayano Katagiri
June 14th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Pokemon is an anime... and in animes, weird things occur right people? Therefore we can assume that this is just one of those unexplainable, unrealistic event that reoccurs over and over. TR just can't die... they are Team Rocket!!!
And you have to wonder where all of their money comes from and how many times the "whole of" James's bottle cap collection can be used up...

One day his bottle caps will run out... one day. xD

Houndour2005
June 15th, 2007, 12:40 AM
I wondered about that in long time how they still could be alive!

Ryo
June 15th, 2007, 02:22 AM
How can a 2 foot tall, yellow mouse conduct electricity?
Just coz itz pokeymans d00d.

hannahmiley
June 15th, 2007, 09:19 AM
How can a 2 foot tall, yellow mouse conduct electricity?
Just coz itz pokeymans d00d.
Pikachu is a Pokemon. I'm talking about Team Rocket here.(including Meowth although he's a Pokemon, but these accidents can be fatal)
They can't possibly survive a gazillion blastoffs, can they?

Ryo
June 15th, 2007, 04:14 PM
You're missing my point: It's a cartoon. Cartoons aren't bound to logical appeal.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 15th, 2007, 05:05 PM
their not the main characters though

number one they are main characters go look at serebii. And 2 if they are in almost every single episode then they are consider main characters. Also there can be more than one. So dont quote if you dont know

No I'm serious go here http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ and you will see how right I am

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
June 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
One conclusion: Clones!! 8D *HEADSHOT*

GIVEMEDARKRAI
June 15th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Jesse And James's Love Keeps Them Alive, As For Meowth Hyper Potions

Scales
June 16th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I always thought of Team rocket like Kenny from southpark. He keeps coming back and no one seems to care wether or not he dies

Rivvon
June 16th, 2007, 05:46 PM
If they died, parents would sue for death in a "children's cartoon" >.>

But honestly, the reason they don't die is 'cause it's all part of the running gag. Always being blasted off...

Sr E
June 16th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Maybe, Team Rocket can't die because they're already dead!

But seriously, Team Rocket can't die because it's a cartoon, and most importantly, an anime. And as we all know, ALL anime characters are superhuman.

Gunn
June 16th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Well, that's anime for ya. Or for any cartoon. What good is a cartoon if it can't defy as many logics as there are out there? :P

kohei
June 17th, 2007, 02:22 AM
One conclusion: Clones!! 8D *HEADSHOT*
QFT!!

By lord, what has Team Rocket invented... monsters I say! Monsters!

GIVEMEDARKRAI
June 17th, 2007, 08:01 AM
monsters taste good but they are hard to find (munch)

Charaxes
June 17th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Well, as fun as this is, this is just spam, and not going anywhere spam, too. Edit: I may let it expire at day's end. If you all can be really amusing with it, I may let it keep going.

And, Darkrai, stop spamming.

As always, I defer to MST3K when it comes to these things, "it's only a TV show, so you really should just relax."

Nekonron
June 20th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Perhaps thats the *only* real talent they have. Very few people can survive blasts after blasts after blasts. If I recall, it actually took quite a bit of work to have them "blasting off agaiiiinn!" at the very beginning. They probably grew immune to it especially now that it only takes a simple attack to send them flying.

Vulpix-trainer K
June 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM
That is called. THE POWER OF BEING THE COMICAL RELIEF!!!!!!
Every comical relief in an anime gets fatal blasts and survive without even a scar.
But as said before, it's a cartoon after all. Those razor leafs can cut iron ropes in two but still they don't cut the pokemon they hit, do they?

There are other things I wonder about considering Team Rocket. Like why Ash may just attack Jessie and James while that is not allowed in a Pokemon battle.
And in one episode, the one Wobbuffet has the keys of a case Pikachu is locked into Ash blasts them of.... WHILE OFFICER JENNY IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, just let them be arrested then.