PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Armageddon

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pogiforce-14
May 12th, 2004, 05:34 PM
This is based on a fan fiction I'm currently writing. In the future of Hoenn, Team Aqua and Team Magma have increased their war amongst each other and has torn down the peace in Hoenn around them Every city is in a state of ruin or chaos thanks to the ongoing fighting. The POkemon League is doing their best, but can't stand between the warring teams. Only the Rogue trainers who belong to neither Team Agua, Team Magma, nor the pOkemon League, have the strength to stop the fighting. In this role play, you may join the hero of my story, seth, in his fight to stop the war or join agua or magma intheir quest for world domination. The choice is up to you. If characters made here are good enough, I'll ask the amker of that character if they may appear in my fanfiction. Warning: this is based off my fan fiction and is therefore intended to be very violent and possibly bloody. Do not join if you don't have the stomach for it. Characters are to be created like this.

Name:
Alignment: I.E. Agua, Magma, League, Rogue
Appearance:
Pokemon:
History:

here is my character:

Name: Seth Johnson
Alignment: Rogue
Appearance: Wear's a long black trenchcoat over a button up white long sleeve shirt. He wears Black boots and black slacks. His hair is a pure white and his eyes are brown. he's around 6'2" tall.
POkemon: Blaziken,Swampert,Sceptile,Manectric,Flygon,Aggron
History: Before the war, he was the son of Norman Johnson, the Gym Leader of Petalburg City. HIs parents where killed in the crozzfire held in Petalburg and ever since then, he vowed to end the fighting and get revenge on those responsible for his parent's deaths.

So it begins. Join whenever your ready.

Ic: Seth Sat warily in the Pokemon Center of Fortree city. It was the safest place to be at the moment. Being completely engulfed in forest and pretty much a hard city to find, Fortree had suffered the least battle scars from the present war. But he still had to be careful, as Team Aqua or Magma could appear at any moment, and he was constantly figuring the Pistols attached to his belt next to his pokeballs. He didn't care that League Mandate forbade weaponry way back in 1962 after the last war. Drastic times called for drastic measures. The tv on the wall was on the news, which was constantly covering the damage ever since the war began. Even just by the battle sounds he could tell he would have a rough time ahead of him. He may have been an excellent trainer, but he was only one man, against thousands of men who also had no care for the League Mandate. Seth knew he'd be needing some help.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Name: Paige
Appearance: 5"6 black hair sailor moon style black t shirt jeans brown eyes ear rings that can become an analizer sneakers back pack cresent moon neck lace
Pokemon: Pikachu (out like ash pikachu)
Hipmontop
Flygon
Wartortle
Haunter
Butterfree (is out not used for battle)
and wynaut 2 pokemon stay with paige they are sizor and kingdra they were paiges mothers
History: when she was 8 she was a top pokemon reasercher for team aqua at 9 she was tha
e strongest eleit for magma she beat the eliet 4 at 10 now she is a rogue because she does not think the other titles are worthy

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Name: Eclipse

Alignment: none, constantly swithes sides, depends on how much she is getting paid

Appearance: about 5' 6" always wears black, on certain missions, she brings out certian gear she developed, they are also black

Pokemon: Blaziken, Lanturn, Sableye, Metagross, Meganium, Flygon (has been stolen by Magma) all pokemon are black.

History:you'd be lucky if she told you. the only thing she'll tell you if she doesn't trust you enough, is that she's after the people who took her Flygon. P.S. if you value your life, don't get between her and her pokemon. she doesn't really care if she has to kill to get to her pokemon

Eclipse ran through Fortree.. she could see the magma gang up ahead, but there was no way she could catch them.. she threw out her Blaziken, and ordered it to block thier escape route... there was no possible way she'd let them take her Flygon...

Erised
May 13th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Erised travelled through the trees next to the Magma members. "Go Arcanine," he said calmly leaping town. His Arcanine burst a hole in the trees ahead of them and blocked the path the Magma's couldn't escape. A trainer next to him.
"Give the pokemon back if you don't you will be burnt to cinders No ESCAPE," he called to the fearful bad guys.

OC:Ok team from other forum

Name:Erised
Sex:Male
Pokemon:Arcanine,Swampert,Raichu,Alakazam,Salamance,Pidgeot.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Seth heard some noise out just outside of hte Pokemon Center and went to investigate. As he walked out, he saw a pair of trainers facing of against a groiup from Team magma. his face turned pale as he saw their wasn't a single firearm in the hands of the two. They where in cerious toruble, and didn't know it. "Get down!" he shouted as he ran over to them, drawing his pistol as he did and picking one of his pokeballs. Even as he said these words, the team magma members where pullin machine guns from beneath their cloaks.

"POkeball go!" the ball hit the ground and Aggron popped out. "Aggron, go defend them!" jsut as the team magma members began firing on Erised's pokemon, Aggron dove between them and took the bulelts to his rock/steel hide, flinching as they hit and bounced off. Seth peeled off two shots which downed two of the team magma members in a spurt of blood. Soon bullets where flying in his direction as well. I have to protect Fortree. He thought as eh rolled behind a tree to escape the flying lead.

Erised
May 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
"Not again," said Erised with annoence. He pulled a AK-47 from his cloak and dived out with his Arcanine. Both firing taking some of the Magma's out. Erised dived behind a building reloading he returned Arcanine.

OC: soz goot go

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Seth breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that they weren't so helpless after all. "Aggron!" he called from behind the treeas he braced his feet. "earthquake!" Aggron slammed his foot down on the ground and everything shook. many of the team magma members fell to the gorunhd. Seth took this opportunity to run to another tree while shooting towards Team Magma, his Trenchcoat billowing in the wind. The smell of blood was starting to fill the air.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Paige: hi remember me? well now I have got a little mind power! *starts to levatate the guns*

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Seth was starteld to find that his pistol was floating above his headl, along with every other gun in the field. He jumped up and snatched his guns out of the air and locked it in it's holster so it would fly away again. Instead, he pulled a stick of dynamite from beneath his coat and lit it before tossing it at the confused Magma members. There was a massive explosion and when teh smoke cleared, the bodies of the magma members where just charred corpses on the groun. " Thank goodness that's over." he sighed. "Hey, is everyone alright?"

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Eclipse didn't respond, but her Blaziken walked over to one of the few remaining Magma members, picked him up by the throat, and slammed him into a tree. "what did you do with my Flygon" Eclipse said in a cold voice. "I'll never tell you anything" the member responded, struggeling.. "well, then, that's too bad" Eclipse said, smiling, and giving a hand signal to her Blaziken. it shifted it's grip to one hand, and used the other to slash at his stomach, reach inside of him, and rip his heart out.

OOC: third person is going to drive me crazy here in a moment.. is it okay if I do it in first person view?

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 02:10 PM
oc: If you like. My character is going to play the worrisome adult right about now since he's the oldest, so don't take it personally when seth starts griping.

ic: Seth was horrified to see the blaziken do something so cruel. Not to mention pointless. There was no way to get info from a corpse. As he looked around at all the other people who hd fought with them, he noticed that they all looked to be younger than 18. 'What's a bunch of kids doing fighting Magma like this?" he declared angrily. " you people should leave the fighting to the grownups. This is very dangerous, and you could wind up dead."

oc: Told you he was going to gripe. Now if someone could convince him it's allright, we can move on.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM
OOC: thanks

IC: I didn't respond, but my blaziken seemed to understand something, and took off... I had givin it a silent order, and I would not stop searching until I had my flygon back, no matter what the cost...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Seth placed his hands on his hips. he could never understand these quiet types. Suddenly a deeping noise was heard, and he reached into an interior pocket to pull out the PDA a friend had given him a long time ago. He read the email he had jsut recieved and gritted his teeth before putting his PDa back in it's hidden pocket. " Gotta go to Sootopolis. You kids take care and stay out of trouble." He let out his flygon and soared through the skies, hoping he would get to Sootpolis before he was too late.

Oc: When seth says "stay out of trouble", Don't take him seriously, or we won't get anywhere.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: my charecter doesn't take ANYONE seriously

IC: I was depressed by the loss of my Flygon, but my Blaziken returned, this time with resultes. he had found thier base, and my Flygon... I hopped on my Mach bike (cause, I don't have any pokemon that know Fly at the moment) and took off, following my Blaziken

coco
May 13th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Name: Blaze
Alignment: Magma
Appearance: wavy black hair usually in a ponytail, dark brown eyes, tan skin, magma admin suit w/skirt (but she hates it)
Pokemon: mightyena
History: beat the elite four and was kidnapped by team Magma and then forced to join as an admin....but she loves it now. she also has very developed telepathic powers

ic: Blaze sat in a tree, skirt getting dirty. "i hate this thing. why can't i wear the pants...and where is all the action?"

*beep* Blaze's communicator picked up a signal. it was from another commander by the codename of Flame1. "Blaze, remember, don't go too crazy on this mission. remember what happened last time."
"yeah, okay" Blaze said and turned off her reciever. a trainer sped by. her eyes glowed purple as Mightyena leaped onto the Blaziken, eyes burning wildly, ready to tear open its throat...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 02:34 PM
oc: Coco, all the magma members by Fortree were gutted, So I suggest maybe you should start somewhere else in hoenn. The story flows easier that way.

ic: Seth soon landed in Sootopolis People were running about panicking, and it was hard to find the person he was looking for. But soon he had found ehr, and she smiled when she met him. She was only a year or two yuonger than him. She had long brown hair and wore a red shirt with black slacks. Even during this time of war, she still war her trademark read bandana, She didn't seem that diffeerent fomr back when they were neighbors. "Hey May! Long time!"

"Sure is! But now is not the time to catcfh up. Aqua is invading the city! We've got trainers underwater trying to guard the entrance, but it's a losing fight. They're trying to reach teh cave of origin. You've beat the POkemon league, your the best we've got. we need your help!"

oc: Please note that this May is the one form the Video game and not the May that we've all come to love (or hate as the case may be) From POkemon Advance.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Slightly annoyed at the inturruption, the Blaziken knocked the Mightyena off, and procedded to continue toward the base... finally, we both reached the base, which was located on route 116, and went inside, searching for my Flygon....

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 02:48 PM
SPLOOSH! Aqua members burst from the water, and almost immediately Seth began filling them with lead. Some of them ducked back beneath the water to avoid the bullets and soon where firing spears out of the water Seth jumped backwards just in time to avoid being skewered. "Go Blaziken!" the Fire type pokemon appeared beside the water. "Boil them alive!" Blaziken began to send a constant stream of fire into teh water. BEfore long it began to boil, and gurgled screams began to rise from teh water. Satisfied that Blaziken could ahndle things, he released Sceptile to help him hold the east bank then flew over on Flygon to help May on the west Bank. May was fighting hard, but it was a losing battle. Already she had a beep gouge in her left shoulder form a spear and the cut was bleeding profusely. Her Swampert was equally bloody and facing down three Mightyena> Seth jumped form Flygon's back and and fired off a few shots as he fell. Two of the mightyena wre struck in teh knees, crippling them, and the last one was hit in the head, killing it instantly. The Aqua trainers were furious and released a crawdaunt each. Seth knew from past experience that his bullets couldn't penetrate Crawdaunt's exoskeleton. And his pokemon that could easily combat dark types was busy on teh other shore. "We need help here." he muttered to May. " I know." she said with some difficulty. 'I already sent an email to all rogue trainers, asking for assistance."

"Hope someone comes soon, or we may not be here to greet them." Seth gritted his teeth.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
paige followed the strange adult
Paige: exuss me sir but you have no clue who you are talking to I was one of the top pokemon reaserchers and I was for team aqua then I was one of the strongest magma members then I finished the elite 4 now I am a rogue so you better say your sorry!

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I recieved the message... but I couldn't affored to let my FLygon stay here any longer.. I found my flygon, finally... it was a bloody mess, and it was hard for me to get the chains off it, for every time I tried, my hands would be soaked in blood... finally, I undid all the chains, and healed my flygon.. I never thought I'd see it again.... we hugged each other for a moment, and then it was all buisness again.. I hopped on it's back, and gave it the orders to fly to sootropolis....

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Seth was startled to see Paige, considering he had jsut flown thousands of miles and fought a massive battle. 'What?! Where did you come from? well never mind that, sorry okay, but now isn't the time to chitchat. I'm having some trouble over here." seth sent out Manectric, who launched a shockwave attack on the Crawdaunts. They all roared out in pain, but then charged Manectric with a blind rage, knocking him over. Swampert was facing the crippled Mightyena, but it was still tough fo rhte wounded water type. Five against two made it tought odds.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I finally reached the city, and saw the battle.. I wasn't too sure what the odds were, but I kept my Flygon hovering, to check if we were needed...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"manectric, return!" THe bruised and bloody electric pokemon readily returned to it's pokeball and seth pulled out his pistols again. 'If I can't kill the Crawdaunts, then I'll go for the trainer!" I shot off a round and the Aqua member fell back into the water, which soon turned red with his blood. Seth fired off another round, but teh Crawdaunt stood in front of their trainers to protect them. Tehe one who's trainer Seth had killed Body slammed him hard, sending him flying into teh stone wall of Sootpolis. "Seth!' May cried out in alarm. Seth groaned as he fell sore all over, slowly rizing to his feet. The Crawdaunt charged again, and Seth fired off a desperate shot. By sheer dumb luck, the Bullet plugged the crawdaunt in the eye and it fell dead. But now it was four to one, and Seth was sore. Their odds definantly were not improving.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Okay, so they might need a bit of help.. I threw a pokeball into the fray, and my Lanturn came out, charged up, and KOed all pokemon withen a 10 foot radius. that still left plenty, but it would give the other guy a chance to rest... Lanturn started charging again, to launch a huge eletric wave.. it wouldn't take down much, but it would help the odds...

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Paige walked over to one of the crawdaunt and whispered some thing in its ear the crawdaunt started to attak the other pokemon with a huge ammount of rage.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Seth saw eclipse's pokemon jump into the fray and smiled before releasing jis own swampert. He asked may to sit down before he shouted the order. "Earthquake!" The ground shook and the water frothed violently. The pokemon Seth was fighting fell down adn their trainers fell into the water behind them, immediately getting fried by Lanturn's electric current.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"oh crud" I muttered when I saw my Lanturns health bar rocket straight down.. I returned him to it's pokeball, then resumed watching the battle... the Earthquake, though on accident, did serious damage to my Lanturn, thanks to electric type...

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Paige smiled and started to walk toward the lanturn paige glowed for a moment
Paige: your lanturn will be fine now don't worry!

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"That shouldn't have happened." Seth muttered. " The water should have diffused most of the damage earthquake would have done. i guess i trained Swampert a little too well."
"Seth, they've reach teh cave!" Seth looked up to see that a few of the Aqua members had indeed reached the caves intrance. Seth called out his flygon and mounted before soaring off to try to catch them before it was too late.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I sent out my Meganium, and it dashed quickly (special training =fast plant) to the cave, charging a solar beam.. I wasn't sure if it'd make it in time, or what would happen either way...

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Paige: kingdra go attak the caves intruders!

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 03:40 PM
By the time Seth got to the cavem, teh aqua memebrs were already in teh cave. As he dismounted, he noticed that their was a kingdra and Meganium with him. He had no time to worry about that though. He dashed into the dark cavern, hoping he wasn't too late.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Paige surfed on her warturtle
Paige: HI! where do you think you are going you need help!

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"get out of the way!" I called to seth, just as Meganium unleashed it's Solar beam

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Paie: geeez listen! *jumped on seth to push him away got caught in the hyper beam*

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: solar, not hyper beam

IC: I heard the calls of pain from the Aqua members, and knew that at least temporarily, they wern't going anywhere. going back to my quiet personality, I ran down the cave, and fianlly caught up with the Aqua mebers...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Seth,. caught by surprise, hit the ground and got a mouth full of dirt. 'You nkow, I was letting that solar beam guide me, because this cave is so dark." He told page with a strained calm. 'But thanks anyway." he picked himself up and continued running, now with nothing to guide his sight, he felt along the wall as he went. He was starting to here voices up ahead. He must have been getting close.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Paige: sorry but you would have been Bar B Q AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *paige falls down a hole in the ground!*

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I had blocked team aqua from going any further with my Metagross and Sableye produsing a psychic barrier, but I knew thay couldn't keep it up for long.. they were loading a lot of pain into my pokemon... particuraly my Meganium, which had gotten hit about 20 times... Finally, I called the meganum into the shadows, in a hidden chamber nearby. there, I applied high potions, and also tended to the bullet wounds...

kirby00
May 13th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Name: Kirby (lI am kirby, not a person named kriby *like the picture below*)
Alignment:Team Rocket Leader (fights for greed, but temporarily will work for $, especially during the war, usually is solo knowing only a few rockets remain under my leadership/back-up).*sorry but team rocket is my fav. team.
Appearance:Short, pink, has red shoes and has an old looking hat with a "R" Team Rocket logo on.
Pokemon: Aerodactyl, Ditto, Wigglytuff, Shiny Crobat, Medicham, Starmie
History: Was a loner, till I met some1 like me, jigglypuff, she told me about pokemon, and I knew that I had to make a powerful team to conquer all. I made Team Rocket, but after war began Team Rocket crumbled, so only a few members remained. Since then I evolved Jigglypuff w/ a moonstone, she was my first pokemon & then caught the strongest pokemon i could find/love.

I used ym aerodactyl to fly to sootopolis, seeing a few pokemon surifng and flying into the cave, i used ym starmie to investigate, my crobat to see throught to dark tunnel, and my aerodactly to fly me through the cave, w/ crobat's guidance

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Name:Taddon
Alignment:Aqua
Appearance:Has red t shirt with a black trench coats and black jeans
Pokemon:Starmie, Manectric, Scizor, Meganium, Swampert, girafriq
History:I was going to be member of the elite four and jioned team aqua on own will.

May I join?

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:29 PM
oc: Sure, you can join. it's actually perfect timing. we're about to have a big climactic battle with aqua.

ic:Seth had finally reached the inner chamber. He could see two pools in front of him. onme of them ws made of water, and the other of molten lava. Seth saw some aqua members and leveled his gun at one of them. 'Give me the stone Archie." The Aqua leader turned and smiled cockily, tossing a small blue sphere up into the air and catching it lightly. "Ah, seth. Long time no see."

"Yeah, not since I force you and MAxie to make truce." Seth said darkly.

'You should have known we wouldn't really stop fighitng."

'Yeah, I should have known." Seth reflected for a moment on the death of his parents. "give me the stone Archie. I know hwat it does." The Aqua leader smiled.
"I don't think so. If you want it, you'll have to come take it from me."

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I went to the leader and asked him whats are first order of business. He replied with Well as he threw out his sharpedo take this pokemon and wait outside for further instructions.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC: Sparks, PM me.. we need to organise the weekend Chaos Factor

IC: after tending to Meganum's wounds, I could tell that I had gotten hit too.. but I had been so conserned about my meganium, I hadn't even noticed.. I stood, now feeling intense pain from my wounds, and walked to the chamber where Seth was conflicting with team Aqua... I sensed a new presence behind me, and turned. right there was Maxie, and as it turned out, he was holding an intense amount of cash in his hand.. "come on kid. this, and much much more, is waiting for you if you come with us" he said. I nodded, and followed him...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Seth sent out Swampert. It was his only pokemon in condition to fight. "Swampert, Surf!" Water rose from no where and formed a tidal wave that went straight for Archie. Archie sent out his ludicolo. "ludicolo, barrier." A clear sphere rose around archie and ludicolo and the surf attack broke around them. "You're going to have to try harder than that, seth."

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:38 PM
OOC: Why a ludicolo there evil.

IC: I ran back in saw archie and seth fighting I ran behind archie and said do you need help.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I went with maxie to the magma base, and was set to work as base guardian. I didn't really care what they had done to me beforehand, there was lots of money involved, and since I had no loyalties, might as well be the one who pays the most wins...

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
name:Mick
alignment:rogue
appearence:black *****ed hair, electric blue shirt and shoes, black pants, and a dive ball on a chain around my neck.I sometimes where a electric blue leather jacket that goes to my feet to conceal my weapons.
history:I am the son of Ash and Misty Ketchem, I was raised as a water type trainer in kanto. I heard of the war and came to hoenn immeadietly.I believe in all things right, like the murder of every one of those magmas.My pokemon are Lanturn, Corphish, Marshtomp,and Lombre.I`m a 4th degree blackbelt in tai kwan doe and am fully trained to use sais, staffs, swords, guns, lances, crossbows, and have 85% accurracy with throwing daggers and knives, i was trained since i was 3 years old. I`m a 13 year old killing machine and i train my pokemon to be the same.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Paige: sizor kingdra butter free pikachu GO! butter free stun spore sizor fury cutter pikachu thunder and kingdra dragon rage!

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Seth gritted his teeth, as swampert was at a serious disadvantage. If only Blaziken was here, then maybe it would have been easier. "BLaziken!" SAeth looke dto the door to find his blaziken standing in the door . Aparently All the aqua members outside had been dealt with. Now things are going to be interesting. "BLaziken, join teh fight!" Now it was BLaziken and Swampert against Ludicolo. Archie frowned. 'I guess I'll have to put another pokemon out." ARCHIE Released his Blastoise.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Paige: can I help!?? lets out flygon ok now flygon use earth quak!

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I ran then to stop the intruders and left starmie to archie to use.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Everybody who approached the base, unless they were members of Magma, were instantly slaughtered, or taken prisoner... i didn't think about what I was doing, I just did it.. I knew no better... all I had known my life was pain... the pain of loss, physical pain, and every other type there is... I cleared my mind of these thoughts, as I continued guarding the base

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I saw paige and said stop and surrender to the power of aqua. As I through out manectric and scizor.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:51 PM
BLaziken, fell to his knees as flygon's earthquake shok the room. Rocks began falling from the cieling. "Paige, watch it! Those water types aren'tweak to ground, and my poor blaziken is!" Swampert used ice beam on Ludicolo. Ludicolo fainted . Archie growled as he recalled his Ludicolo before sending out his Tentacruel.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I was sent back to the cave of orgin, to deal with team Aqua, nad everybody else there.. I quicly reached the area, saw the battle, and had my Flygon use Earthquake

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
'dang it, what's with all these earthquakes?!" seth said with frustration. "Stop helping!" MOre rocks fell from the ceiling. Blaziken was really having a rought time of it now. But he still managed to use brick break on Tentacruel, who flew back form the blow and hit the wall.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I ignored seth, and had my Flygon use Earthquake again.. my orders were to kill every one of them.. I would not fail...

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I felt the earthquake and returned scizor and manectric as I ran to see what happend. I saw a flygon and I threw out my Swampert and told him Ice beam.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I had my Flygon respond with Giga drain.. the Ice beam caused a lot of damage, but that was healed by the 4x damage aginst taddon's swampert. I threw out my Meganium, and had it use Sunny day.

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I grabbed the starmie from archie and told it rain dance as swampert used ice beam on flygon.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Flygon used sunny day, and meganium used Solar Beam on Swampert.. Flygon managed to live through the ice...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Seth was angry at Eclipse for changing sides. He had no mercy for traitors,a nd had Swampert launch an unavoidable ice beam attack. Swampert, being a powerful level 100, had akeen aim and hit Flygon hard. Then Blaziken took out ludicolo with a flamthrower."NO!' Archie yelled. Archie tried to run away, but Seth shot him in the leg, causing him to fall down and throw the aqua sphere up into teh air. Seth caught it before it hit the ground, and satisifed with his catch, turned his attention to Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC: she never was really on your side...

IC: I returned my Flygon, and sent out Lanturn.. Lanturn used rain dance, as Meganium used Giga drain on the swampert

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I returned my swampert and sent my meganuim and told him solarbeam to finsh that lanturn and starmie use ice beam on her meganuim.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Blaziken intercepted the giga drain, doing little damage. Then he jumped up in the iar as Swampert unleashed another earthquake. Last time lanturn was in the water. This time it didn't stand a chance.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
my pokemon took the blows for each other, then Lanturn used Thunder on Starmie, and Meganium used Giga Drain on Seth's Swampert

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:13 PM
oc; Earthquake strikes both, so there was no way of protecting Lanturn from it.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: look at the timing. both were posted in the same minute. I was responding to sparks at the moment

IC: I had Lanturn use Dive at the last moment, and Meganium took the full hit, but was resistant. Meganium then used giga drain again on Swampert

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I told starmie recover as meganum used solar beam on seths swampert.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: three way battle.. interesting...

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:18 PM
oc: Dive into what?! The water pool is over on teh other side of the chamber!

ic: BLaziken again took the hit for Swampert. "i hade enough of this! Blaziken,use Fireblast on Meganium full power!" A huge firey Star exploded from Blaziken's mouth and scoured the battle field as it went straight at Meganium at lightning fast speed.

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: Which meganium are you aiming at?

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:21 PM
oc: Eclipses. I grew tired of Giga Drain

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: it works like dive in colloseum does: a pool of water appears out of nowhere, and the pokemon dives into it

IC: the Fire blast was extremly weakend by the rain, and the meganium eisaly got out of the way. Lanturn surfaced, slamming into Blaziken

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
oc: THis isn't colloseum, physics applies here, so a pool of water can't appear out of no where. i only did that with archie earlier to display his Ludicolo's strenghts, for dailogue purposes. and this is my ruby version blaziken. In other words, rain dance can't stop it. I've taken out grass pokemon with my Blaziken using flamethrower before in teh rain, and that is considerably weaker than Fire blast. PLus, Blaziken being a lightning fast pokemon, is considerably faster than your Meganium.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:29 PM
OOC: umm.. does a Meganium that outspeeds my Blaziken, even though Blaziken is 30 lvls higher than it, strike fear in your heart? it should.

IC: Lanturn became to exauseted to battle, so I called it back into it's pokeball. I then sent out my Blaziken.

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: Well the speed is still the same.

IC: I told starmie ice beam on enemy meganuim and meganuim use sunny day.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
oc: All i have to say is that no grass pokemon can compete with my Blaziken. Plenty of battles among other trainers (human trainers) is proof of that. And I'd ahve to say the same of my swampert towards fire. This team of mine is built to handle almost any type that comes it's way.

ic: "Swampert, surf attack!"

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:34 PM
The surf, was, again weakened by the new Sunny day in effect, but my Blaziken still felt the pain.. it went to about half health, and used Arial Ace on seth's Blaziken. Meganium used Solar beam on the Swampert

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 05:36 PM
mick finally reached hoenn (mick`s info on page 2) when he realize he was being followed. he turned to see jesse and james.they strted to recite the new form of there motto. "i`m jesse" "i`m james" "Team rocket blasts"
"Shut the **** up" I shouted "You morons followed my parents around in hopes of geting my dads pikachu, but you freaks are like 50 years old now.I spared you in kanto as a favor to my parents... but we`re not in kanto are we" I said as i pulled two daggers out of my jacket and threw them at team rocket, direct hits right in the forehead, they were dead. "I hate team rocket"

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Swampert shot ice beam, negating the solar beam. "Blaziken, fire blast on Meganium! Swampert, muddy water!"

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I told meganuim solar beam on swampert and starmie use waterfall on both blazekiens.

OOC: That swampert no matter what should faint.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: both solar beams? or just one?

IC: Blaziken fainted, so I retreated it, and sent out Sableye. Meganium used synthises.

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:42 PM
oc: you wouldn't believe the resilience of my pokemonsparks. Both their special defenses are extremely high.

ic: swampert was hit hard with the solar beam, but he still had plenty of fight in him. Blaziken just hook off the waterfall. It was nothing more but a splashing of the water from the pool, and a weak attack to boot. (Waterfall is pretty weak, you know.)
oc: how can meganium possibly live through two fire blasts, especially after the sunny day effect was applied for the second one, eclipse?

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: It has a power of 80 and koed a lvl 100 entei with a 70 starmie.

IC: Starmie used physic on seths blazekien as meganuim used a solarbeam on sableye.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Sableye ran to a nearby corner, and waited, as Meganium used giga drain on Swampert "I know you are my worst enemy, but how about we team up to take this guy down?" I suggested to taddon

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I dont listen to team magma I m a aqua.

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I am now in hoenn looking for some person named seth, a person i heard about on the news in kanto. he`ll hopefully fill me in on whats happening over here so i can help.I don`t know where i`m going but i`ve been going for hours now and in the distance i`m starting to hear earthquakes.so far, i`ve rode 3 trains and four boats to get where i am, somethings telling me i`m going the right way.and besides, i`ve think i`ve ridden all the boats and trains that weren`t destroyed in the war.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I know that, but if he goes down, then we can kill each other without any boundaries" I said.. sableye came out, and used a Focus Punch on Swampert

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM
oc: no way, waterfall is that strong? Then how is it that whenever it is used on my BLaziken in the game, it hardly doesn anything? NO joke.

ic; Seth smirked. "Just try it." Just then his sceptile wandered into the room and seth smiled. 'Ah, perfect timing, sceptile." Sceptile nodded in understanding and got in line with Blaziken and Swampert. "It was with these three pokemon I destroyed Aqua and magma before, and now they are even stronger! no flunky for any team can beat them when they work together!" seth's smile soon became a maniacal grin. He was caught up in teh rush of the battle. "Blaziken, Brick break on Sableye! Swampert, ice beam on Meganium! either will do! Sceptile, Leaf blade on Starmie. Obliterate them! We will end this war with our own hands!" The three pokemon put their best attacks against pokemon they knew where weak to them. SEth was growing tired of this battle. IT was time to end it.

oc: I'm trying to wrap this up because we can't get the story moving if we drag this out. Archie and the remaining aqua members are wsupposed to escape. But before we get to that part, we have to finish this fight.

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I returned meganuim and starmie and left the base with archie.

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I came up to what looked like a battle and what looked like....
Seth!
"Hey seth need help with anything, after all, thats why I came all the way from kanto, by the way, i`m mick."

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I understood I was in a losing match. I had my sableye teleport me out, and back to the magma base

OOC: brick break? on a ghost/dark?

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
oc: Sparks,could you edit to say you helped archie escape with you? That way it owuld fit into the general story line I have planned. Don't worry, I plan on having him come back.
edit: i gotta go, bed time for me. i knew sableye was dark type, that was why I used brick break. dark is weak to fighting. We'll continue this story tomorrow.

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: *is still questioning pogiforce's logic* but ghost is completly resistant to fighting, and takes no damage...

IC: I recieved the money for my job, and left... I headed for my secret base, and healed my pokemon, and let them relax around the room...

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Ive been in hoenn for hours and i only killed two bad guys, and they were old!" :(

Sparks_67
May 13th, 2004, 06:07 PM
OOC: But sableye is resitant to fighting unless a pokemon knows oder sleuth or foresight and a fighting move then super efective.

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"hey seth, what was goin on, who were you battlin?"

Flygon trainer
May 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Now that I was in my base, which, insidently, was underwater, in a cave under sootropolis, I could take care of my pokemon.. my meganium came over to me, and laid down next to me.. I could tell it was hurt and tired, and dissopointed over the loss.. "It's okay" I told it.. "it was my fault. I wasn't thinking. I was a fool to send any of you into that battle. I'm sorry"

kirby00
May 13th, 2004, 11:05 PM
i am the leader of team rocket remember mick? For killing jessie and james you will pay for that with your life, *uses starmie to teleport to mick. has it use hydro pump through his stomach. *Quickly uses revive and full restore to save mick's life* Now if you ever cross team rocket again, i wount revie you, and btw ill take alll of your weapons.. jsut in case, including all your hidden ammo. nice try.... hahaha!

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 02:05 AM
OOC: please refrain from powerplaying

IC: I teleported back to sootropolis, and was about to take off, when I felt one of my pokemon start to fade.. I brought out my Flygon, sensing it was the one that was dying.. yep, i was right.. turns out, the ice beam from the swampert was WAY too much for it to handle.. and it was killing my Flygon.. and there was nothing I could do... I rested my head on my Flygon, and I heard it's breathing slowly come to a halt... my Meganium came out, saw what happened, and gave a mournful cry that spanned over many miles...

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 02:24 AM
oc: I know it shouldn't have done anything, but the battle had to end or nothing would get done.
ic: Seth was shaken from his battle, still high on adrenaline and too jazzed to speak to mick at teh moment.Swampert , Blaziken, and sceptile where equally shaken up. They never had to push themselves that hard before. But all was well. Seth had gotten teh Aqua stone, and had stopped team aqua from launching their plans. To shaken to walk, he let out his flygon and had it carry him back to the Fortree Pokemon Center to rest up his pokemon and himself. ONce he ws feeling better, he'd take the stone back to Mt. PIre where it belonged.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 03:55 AM
OOC: random thought: I notice that the more depressed I am, I add more '...'s to my post... odd...

IC: Standing, and slowly walking away, I headed over to mauville, and sat there on a bench, silently crying... I don't want to be a pokemon trainer any more! was the only clear thought I had...

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Seth was finally relaxed enough to travel again and followed the path through the tall grass to Mt. Pire. When he reached the water, he sent out his Swampert then mounted his back as they began to cross the lake to the intrance to Mt. Pire.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I had released my pokemon into the wild, and my Sableye was at the top of the mountain, with the other ghost pokemon, watching... silently hoping, it would get to talk to Seth, who may talk some sense into Eclipse...

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 11:00 AM
At length, Seth reached the top of Mt. Pire, where fog covers everything and ghost pokemon lurk. He approached the altar, where a kindly old couple stood guard. Their eyes lit up upon recognizing seth and approached him. "Welcome, young man! It had been a great time since last we saw each other." Seth nodded and extended his hand. Teh old man's eyes widened when he saw the Aqua stone firmly in Seth's grasp. "Oh, happy days!" the old man cheered. "You've recovered the Aqua stone! Things are beginning to look better. Here, let us replace this on teh altar." He took the Squa stone from Seth and placed it on it's stand on the altar. it slid into place and a loud click was heard as it became locked into position. " Soon we may hnave both stones, and then returning peace to all of Hoenn will become a much simpler task. Go young friend, and find the other stone so that this war may be over that much sooner." seth nodded aned turned to leave. As he walked through the fog past all the grtavestones, he noticed a pair of eyes gleaming at himoff to the side. He quickly turned and drew his gun, ready to face any threat. THe eyes did not move but continued to gaze at him through the fog. Hesitantly Seth backed up, never loosing his trigger finger as he went. he was on his way out, and he had no intention of being atacked in the back on his ay down.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 12:17 PM
"do not hold fear in your heart" the sableye said with it's psy powers, revealing itself. "I have come because Eclipse needs help"

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
oc: A friend of mine suggested we do his thing in firsat person. it is considerably easier. At the beginning of your next post, please tell which person you're doing it in. I'm going to be doing it in first person now.

ic: "What do you mean, needs my help?" I asked. "Last I saw she was just fine. And why should she be wanting help from me? Last I checked we were enemies."

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OOC:First person, but I have to do it in third when I'm refering to my Pokemon

IC: "see, she's very stressed. and since you are an adult, you are the only one who she even has a chance of listening to. The situation is this: Eclipse's Flygon died. she blames it on herself, and has procedded to release all of us into the wild. problem is, we can't live without her, and vice-versa. she refuses to listen to a word from any of us.. I fear for her saftey, especially since she had no defence, and is hunted" the Sableye explained

OOC: I can't spell for anything... :sleeping:

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 02:45 PM
wut is OOC And IC, flygon also wuts powerplaying (unless u mean like cheating which ya i kinda did, sorry but didnt want to be so descriptive, but i will be from now on...)
as i finished threatening mick i released wiglytuff and had it sing mick to sleep, while covering mine and my other pokemons' ears. I soon saw the two bases of team aqua and team magma... and seeing how many of the aqua members must had fled for the recent battles my starmie telpathically told me, i knew it was pointless to invade their base. I turned to magma's base which surprisingly looked quite untouched, and knew that was my target. As i prepared my plan to destory their base, i knew it would be a great hideout form my team, Team Rocket.
I returned all my pokemon, and sent out my medicham, & then had my medicham rush to the team magma entrance while i inhaled air and floated above, watching. Soon my medicham pounded on the door, & as the door opened i returned it. I then sent out my wigglytuff and covered my ears as it sang the guards to sleep. I quietly entered the base and was ready for battle.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 02:47 PM
OOC: powerplaying is when you are causing more damage then should happen or controling another charecter. OOC is out of charecter, and IC is in charecter

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I then took all of the pokeballs from the guards (a totla of 3 *1 from each). I returned my Wigglytuff and realeased the 3 pokemon, 1 was a houndoom, a Rapidash, and a Mightyena. I knew since i had 6 already, i could give these to my fellow rockets. I used my pokedex, and sent the 3 (like ash did when he captured krabby) to my rocket base in Vermillion City. I used myPda to call 3 of my newest members and I told them they have each been promoted and they each deserve 1 pokeball, I then explained how I knew I could handle the Magma base by myself after i explained what happened to Jessie/James. Once they knew everythign the were desperate to take revenge but i told them to leave it to me...

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I asked archie are we defeated or do you have a plan. Archie replied of course I do as he had a giant grin.

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 03:53 PM
*wuts the name of the Magma leader?*
IC: i quickly ran throguh the hallway and then inhaled air to float knowing, noone would see me if i way flying. I spotted 2 magma members right below me... I released my crobat and had it sludge bomb them to immoblize them. I ordered a poison fang on each and I fell to the ground, smiling. I had my crobat use scary face on them andthe fainted from fear and poison. I took their 2 pokemon *1 each* and released them. (1 Torkaol, and 1 Magcargo). I knew my army was getting stronger as theirs weakened. I used my PDA and sent these pokemon to my other 2 new members, and announced they have been promoted with these pokemon at their disposal.

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Archie said we will take over magmas base and contol the world.

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I returned my croba for rest but knew i had no time too, eventually some1 would see them and know there were intruders... I inhaled air again and floated slowly knocking out Magma trianers b4 they could even use their pokemon, and then rob them of their pokemon. I kept robbing and sending the pokemon to my rocket base, and soon almost all my trainers had 6 pokemon. There were jsut 3 doors left... I took the 1 to the right knowing i wanted to get as many pokemon as a I could before i Faced the leader, incase I lost. But I knew i couldnt loose and I wouldnt loose... I sent out my wigglytuff 1 last time and had it use sing jsut as i opened the door and covered my ears. I grabbed their pokemon (after i realeased them i found the 2 trianers pokemon * 1 pokemon each* to be Magmar and Typlysion). I sent them to the rocket base with my pokedex, and after finally announcing again that 2 more of my newest remaining rockets were promoted with new pokemon, i headed for the middle door still knowing the left door was waiting...

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 04:30 PM
OOC: magma leader is Maxie. also, I''m going to say this before pogiforce even gets started (trust me, I felt really bad for a week cause of him) make sure you arn't being TO heroic. give others a chance.

IC: I was on one of my beds back in my base, silently crying.. I wasn't worthy of being a trainer... I hadn't even noticed when my pokemon were dying... I was a fool to have even considered myself a trianer...

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Me and archie headed for the magma base.

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
oc; ONe, kirby, you can't be a nintendo character in tjhis role play, it just aint right. Second, I had plans for Magma, you can't rip them apart like that. Third, Team Rocket was not one of the alignments. YOur either Aqua, Magma, Rogue, or League. Rocket throws everything off. This is being used an idea generator for my fan fiction i'm working on. Please refrain from overthrowing Magma before they get to play their predetermined role.Thank you.

ic: "Flygon is what?!" i shouted in alarm. "How did that happen? Where is flygon."

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: correction: he has little fear to speak his mind

IC: "you heard me" Sableye said... "who would have thought that two ice beams and a solar beam hitting the same spot would kill a Flygon? Either way, Eclipse is in mass depression, and none of us can snap her out of it"

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"that's just it. The attacks should have ko'd it, even seriously wounded it, but death should not have been a result. Where is Flygon's body? I sense something fishy is going on and this is going to require some investigation."

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"did I mention flygon is lvl 67, and your swampert was way too much for it? anyway, just for a tidbit, Eclipse has the Red Orb, she swiped it off of Magma, while she was under orders from Aqua. the body is in sootropolis." Sableye said.. then it started to figure out what he was really saying "so, I assume you arn't going to help Eclipse?" he asked

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"I will. But first, i need to check something. Come with me." i snatched up Sableye and and took off on my flygon. I landed next to the other flygon on teh ground. My flygon looked down sadly at it. I patted my flygon comfortingly. I then pulled a syringe from my pack and used it to take some blood from flygon's body. I then snatched up sableye again and flew to Birch's lab. it was abandoned ever since May had moved her dad to kanto to remain safe, but the equipment remained working. using the machines, I tested the blood sample I had taken. " Just as I thought." i growled. " Flygon had been poisoned. And not just any normal poison pokemon use. I'm talking severe death causing poison, possibly arsenic. I'm willing to bet Magma did this. A cruel deal. Hire Eclipse, use her to get what they want, then poison her flygon without her knowing her so her power wouldn't be used against them. Harsh." Again Sableye and I were flying through the sky. " Tell me, where is Eclipse's secret base? I'm sure she'll be wanting some serious revenge."

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"under the water. she has a thing for areas where she can't get to without teleporting. I'll get you there" Sableye responded, as his eyes glowed extremly bright for a moment, and it teleported everybody to my base... he tilted his head for a moment, listening... "hasn't snapped out of it. she's over in the north dorm, crying" he said, before taking off to go fetch the other pokemon

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Big base." I commented. i finally found Eclipse exactly where Sableye had said. ' Eclipse, glad I found you! magma had tricked you. They must have poisoned flygon while you were at their base. They couldn't be trusted. Do you want a chance to get back at them?"

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"WHAT?!" I yelled "but Flygon was with me the whole time.. they probably poisoned her while she was captured... anyway, I think I've got a plan. Poetic justice" I said, walking over to a nearby console, and typing in a password... after a moment, I took a pokeball form the console, and plased it on my belt "I think I'm ready to cause chaos, you?" I asked

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Me and archie sneaked in the base and headed to the centr core. Archie found a pokeball and gave it to me as he headed for maxie. I followed trying to see what was about to happen. Then he told me to leave and blow this place to bits.

Pogiforce-14
May 14th, 2004, 06:36 PM
oc: chaos is good. if only everyone else would wait before they caused some.

ic: "Sure, I'm ready whenever your ready. Let's go."

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 06:38 PM
wait how come flygon trainer is constantly none, and erised didnt even pick his allignment when he got started, but i cant be team rocket? (its not a big team nemore its like a few ppl, plz i mean i would have to delete all my post and start over again, *BUT IF I HAVE TO THEN ILL BECOME A ROGUE). 1 thing tho: why did u jsut tell me that i cant be team rocket like after i already got started. neways i will purposely loose to magma, and wont be a nintendo char, ill jsut say im a freak who dresses up like him and uses balloons to float like him lol.

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Maxie said we dont have time to fight my plans are in action. I planted the bonbs near the reactor and sent them to 5 minutes hoping that by use a nice amount of time.

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OOC: I said none, because I switch sides so often, and so fast, it wouldn't be worth my time to post my alighment every time.

IC: at this point, sableye had gathered my pokemon, I returned all but Metagross to thier pokeballs, and had Metagross teleport to magma's base. after the teleport completed, I said "we're far enough away to the point where thay can't see us. we have to be very careful. there are pokemon more vilont then mine in there"

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I knew that my disguise as kirby would fool anybody... so i floated to make it more convincing (uses my pink balloons inside my costume), and sent out Medicham to knock on the door, but they were ready... they used a Charizard and Blaziken to knock out my Medicham all too soon. I quickly returned my medicham and sent out Starmie... I didnt have time to attck b4 their fire balst would strike me... "Starmie teleport us outta here!" we made it out barely alive in Vermillion City...
I then realized... If i cant beat them as a Team Rocket Leader, then my whole team isnt strong enough... I announced at the Team Rocket headquarters that we are no longer Team Rocket, but we are Rogues. My team was shocked but obeyed, still loyal to their newfound leader. They would always follow me until they died themselves. With their new pokemon that i had stolen we had more trust, more pokemon, and a more of a reason to beat team magma!!

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Name: Shade
Appearance: Dark, greasy hair with streaks of silver white. Wheres a long black robe and a bandanna. His eyes are dark brown. On his hips is a sash that carries his pokemon and handgun.
Pokemon: Absol (but is out, like ash's pikachu)
Umbreon
Houndoom
Salamence
Metagross
Cacturne
History: ??? His past is a complete mystery to the world ??? But currently he is resting in Sootopolis City

OC: Is it ok if my pokemon have more than four moves?

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 07:31 PM
OC: Sorry for the double post, but I'm just sorry that i joined kinda late, is that ok? Oh and I'm not quite sure of the plot so far, if anyone can fill me in, that would be great

IC: I sat in the Lilycove Pokemon Center as I watched the flashing screen of the television set. I had something important to do, something from a long time ago, but what? Team Magma had wiped my entire memory and attempted to use me as one of their admins. I joined for a while, but quit after I realized their true intentions. I started to wander the land, searching for any stray Aqua or Magma member to hunt down.
On the televion screen, everything was the usual, Magma raids town, Aqua attacks city. I absent mindedly pat my absol. Waiting...

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Back at the former Rocket base in Vermillion City, I have decided to keep it up, for tearing it down would be a waste and it would be a vital place to hide out. *remembers Foretress being a city which was a safe place to be during the war, and maybe will meet the people who battled at the bases earlier so i can meet them, and maybe join their forces* (remember i attacked mick right after you guys left so i havent met any1 but mick yet, some1 come to Forestress so i can become an ally... unless part of team magma, team aqua is alright for now).
*Pdas all former team rocket members and tells them to stay at the base for saftey and to guard it. Keeps the R logo up, but now stands for Rogue hideout.* ~~I will refer to former team rocket members (npcs) as R's for short (fyi)*

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: magma has nothing to do with Kanto. Attempting to say this before pogiforce gets here, and speaks his mind. summary of current progress: Eclipse (my charecter) and seth (pogiforce's charecter) are at team magma's base, Taddon (spark's charecter) is inside, being inconveniet, and setting off a bomb. madness, chaos, all of the above

IC: I cloaked myself, using a peice of my technology, and headed for the base, making sure not to make any noise... I got inside, and looked around.. I felt weight shift in my backpack, and remembered the Red orb I had snagged off of them...

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 08:25 PM
OOOC:thank you! i deleted the post. btw wut does OC or OOC mean and when i type OOOC is that correct?

IC: Absol suddenly became alert. He growled softly as he starts looking at the direction of the Magma base.
"there" i whispered softly. I left the PC and threw out a pokeball.
"Go Salamence" i muttered. "Fly to the magma base now!"

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OOC: OOC means out of charecter. IC means in charecter.

IC: The magma duo let out magmar and MUK. I sent out starmie and told him surf and pcyhic. Then we ran out and waited for the bomb it was at 2 minutes.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: thx

IC: I landed inside the base.
"Thanks salamence. Return" I commanded as i drew out his ultra ball. I started to walk through the never ending maze. Then I saw it. An Aqua admin and Archie the leader waiting for something.
"Absol, go." i quietly commanded.

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Archie threw out a hitmontop and told him triple kick on absol.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I grinned, "Absol, dodge the triple kick! Now use Aerial Ace!!!" My absol lept into the sky quickly attacking the hitmontop. The hitmontop stood stunned for a second. "This is your chance, Flamethrower!"
"Hitmontop, quickly, use triple kick!" This time the attack connected. My absol roared in pain. "Do you really think you can defeat me, Shade? Do you really think it wise to attack team aqua? After all, Team Magma's the one that erased your memory." I staggered back for a moment, digesting Archie's comment. Then regaining my posture, i sent out my Metagross to finish the hitmontop.

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 09:08 PM
i foudn no1 at the foretree city... i left and returned to the magma base using my starmie's teleport... I saw the bomb and had my aerodactyl fly out of the base and throw it into the sky, and with a hyper beam it exploded into the air not hurting anything, i knew it would return soon and when it did i sent it back inside the pokeball to rest... now unfinished business with the Charizard and blaziken...
As I was about to enter the Magma base i saw an absol, I thoguht he might need help 2 trainers vs1 isnt fair... its trainer introduced himself as Shade and I said "Medicham your up!'
"Use Focus Energy and then Focus Punch!"

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I grinned slightly at the new trainer as he aproached. I recognized him as former leader of Team rocket.
"let's get 'em"

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 09:16 PM
OOC: I prayed I'd get by without having to lecture. but I have to anyway. ABSOLOUTLY NO POWERPLAYING!!!!!! powerplaying is when you take control of someone else's charecter. example, if Sparks charecter walked up to me, and said I engaged in battle with him, that would be powerplaying. Kirby, saying shade introdused himself, was powerplaying. stop now, before I take more drastic measures. Also, the bomb was set by Sparks, and therefore is SOLEY contolled by SPARKS. if you are not him, you DO NOT CONTROL ANY OF HIS PLOT DEVICES!!!

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 09:18 PM
OOC: oh i didn't know about that, i didn't even noe wut powerplaying is! sry

Flygon trainer
May 14th, 2004, 09:22 PM
OOC: don't worry about it absol. most of that was directed at kirby, who had already recieved a warning from me.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 09:29 PM
IC: I drew out another pokeball, this time my Cacturne to aid my metagross against Archie.
"Cacturne, start by using Sunny Day! Now metagross, Psychic!"

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Archie returned his hitmontop and threw out sharpedo and camerupt. Archie told sharpedo crunch on metagross. Camerupt used a overheat on cacturne.
I then ran to see if archie need help as I looked if the bomb was ready.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 09:44 PM
OOC: hey spark, if your team aqua how come you have a camerupt?
IC: Caturne was instantly KO'ed.
"Return! Go Salamence!"
Metagross, however had felt almost nothing due to his resistance to darkness. "Metagross, use meteor mash, NOW! Salamence, attack Camerupt with Hydro Pump!"

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 09:47 PM
OOC:That was the pokemon in the pokeball. PLus metagross is part psyic making it weak to dark but sense its steel it does normal damge.

IC: I checked the bomb there was only thirty seconds left.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 09:55 PM
"Oh no, i gotta get outta here, and fast! Metagross teleport!"
In a flash of purple, i arrived in my secret base.

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I threw out starmie and teleported with archie to safety. The bomb made a explosion the size of a apple.

Darkened Absol
May 14th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I arrived at my secret base, time to spare. I turned on the TV to see what was happening as i flopped onto my couch.
"This just in" said the announcer,"apparently someone attempted to bomb the Magma base, but the explosion was the size of an apple."
"WHAT!?!?!" I exclaimed "YOU MEAN I RISKED MY LIFE TRYING TO PREVENT AN APPLE SIZED EXPLSION?!?! I DONT BELIEVE IT!"

Sparks_67
May 14th, 2004, 10:19 PM
OOC: Absol Ill see you tomorrow bye.

IC: Archie said why did you set it was just a threat but o well atleast no one in the base anymore.

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 10:50 AM
IC: I slouched into my couch, my mind still dazzled by the fact that the explosion was apple sized. I looked down at my Absol. I cleared my mind of all thoughts. I had to do one thing. End this war.

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Me archie heade in the base looking for the main contol room We found it and we saw another pokeball laying around. We picked it up and headed towards the controls. Once we figured out what to do we set the base in a lockdown mode trapping everyone in. Then we we ejected all the magma members and turned them to aqua. Archie said we finally control this base.

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 10:57 AM
OOC: Hey spark, i dont think that pogiforce would let u control all of the magma members...

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 11:05 AM
The aqua members left the base and were waiting outside. Some of the admins started looking around for intruders inside.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I could hear the admins, but i didn't really care.. I headed throuhg the base, and found one of the rooms where thay kept pokemon prisonor.. they were all in bad shape, possibly worse than what I found my Flygon in... "remind me to get back at these twerps" I muttered... I sent out my Blaziken, and had him melt all the chains.. the ones that couldn't be melted, were destroyed by a well plased arial ace.

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I ran outside to find Aqua members all around.
"Go Metagross, Absol! Metagross, Meteor Mash! Absol, Flamethrower!" The grunts screeched in terror as Meteors began falling from the sky. A few of them got caught in the flamethrower and were torched alive

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:34 AM
having done my job, I got a bomb out of my poket, and set it in the center of the base... I helped all the pokemon out of the base, and snuck them past the aqua members... I saw the metagross and absol, and not being sure whose side they were on, had Blaziken use Overheat on the Metagross...

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 11:38 AM
My metagross was hurt badly as a mysterious Blaziken used Overheat on it. "Return, metagross! Go Salamence! Salamence, Hydro Pump! Absol, Aerial Ace!" Aqua grunts were advancing in on me as they sent out their own pokemon. Pokeballs flew from their hand. Sharpedos, Crawdaunts and Milotics appeared.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 11:40 AM
my blaziken took a bit of damage from arial ace, but managed to dodge the hydro pump. I threw out my Lanturn, and had it use Thunder on all Aqua's members and pokemon.

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 11:47 AM
OOC: Im a rogue just to tell you.

IC: I saw the strange trainer attacking the Aqua members. I decided she couldn't be half bad if she appeared to be on the same side as me. "Go Cacturne! Sunny Day!"
The sun grew immensly hot many of their pokemon weakened considerably. "Good job! Cacturne, Solarbeam! Absol, Flamethrower!"

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Archie sent me out to see what the comsion was about. I saw 2 trainers fighting as I sent out manectric and scizor and told them thunder and metal claw.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 12:03 PM
OOC: my charecter doesn't know you're a rouge

IC: I retreated lanturn, and sent out Meganium, as my Blaziken used Earthquake (yes, it can learn that... I think...) and Meganium used solarbeam on the aqua pokemon "whose side are you on anyway?" I called to the other trainer

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 02:01 PM
OOC: i only destroyed the bomb b/c i thoguht it would be powerplaying to have the bomb explode and kill everybody. Sorry tho i guess it still was and i wont destroy this 1. & remember I was still at the magma base when the apple sized bomb exploded and watch everythign happen (since u may have forgotten after i went to bed lol)
IC: I yelled to dark absol if he was alright, after he returned. I still had my medicham out and after it had focus energy on i knew it could do more critical hits. I had my Medicham attack the scizor with its focus punch!

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 02:34 PM
OOC: he would have said it exploded, then everybody else would have meraculously lived through it. thats how things work...

IC: Seeing that the first time didn't work, Blaziken used Earthquake, and Meganium used Soalr beam on the aqua pokemon

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Scizor dodged the attack as I told him to use double team and metal claw combo. He circled the medicham and sliced it up.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 02:55 PM
medicham then used phsycic and knocked (hit not KOed) scizor with a mega kick,this time it was a critical hit (mega kick was)
OOc: Isnt it powerplaying to say another person's poke is killed/knocked-out? (if so how do u know when the batle ends)

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: Yes it is plus even if mega kick hurt and critical hit scizor it wont due much and neither psycic cause of the bug part.

IC: Scizor still had barely life in him so he used silver wind and double team.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: ya bug metal types r weak to fighting types, so wouldnt mega kick hit him for a lot (unless u mean how they changed it in the games from it originally beign a fighting type in Red/Blue to Normal type in Y/G/S/C/Rub/Saph)
IC: I sent out my ditto and had it transfrom into scizor, then had my medicham dodge the silver wind, and shoot confusion (like ash did when battling the Ecrtek gym leader) as much as he could guarenteeing a hit on scizor. My ditto then used double team until its evade was at it max... ready for battle.

Darkened Absol
May 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
OOC: Mega Kick is normal type (for sume strange reason)
IC: Replying to the strange trainers questin I shout "A rouge, and you?"
"Absol, Thunderbolt! Cacturne, Needle arm!" My two trusty pokemon fiercly attacked the Aqua grunts and pokemon.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 04:21 PM
My medicham then shot out another cunfusion and used pysychic on scizor. my ditto/scizor then cheered absol and cacturine right before it used a silver wind and then a metal claw on manetric. I took out my pom-poms and started my dance. every1 was distracted while I secretly sent my wigglytuff out and had it inhale and float over every1... at first it did a little dance in the air and then it farted, and every1 saw at so i quickly returned it and smiled embarassed...
OOc: dont think im crazy or wierd... jsut go along w/ it. Seth also say when its day/night/morning/ when its the next day since you made this thing.(dun hav 2)
IC: the smell was terrible, but little did every1 know that was part of my plan. (only me and my wigglytuff knew that I had given it beans for breakfast)
OOc: btw since dark absol, and sparks controlled archie (npc) cant we all controll him as he is an npc, or jsut sparks?

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: I cann control archie cause I'm aqua member which gives me rights.

IC: I told scizor flamethrower as the room got fired up.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 05:44 PM
what about dark absol?
OOC: did you like my lil wigglytuff bit? =)

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 05:55 PM
OOC: OMMM this is a seruios rp cause pogi trying to make a story out of this.

IC: Scizor used 2 more double teams and then baton that brong out my starmie. Starmie used thunderbolt on wigglytuff.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC:why are you attacking my wigglytuff, i said i already returned it remember?
IC: laughs at sparks trying to attack thin-air... he must be crazy! Sends out my shiny crobat... Crobat uses oduer sloothe and then uses sludgebomb on starmie, along with shadow ball, then toxic!

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I told starmie baton pass snd I then sent out my scizor. He was pelted but could with stand it. I then told scizor psyci and manectric thunder.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I sent out aerodactyl and it took both thunder and pysic attacks, being an anceint pokemon it was hardly even hurt. It then used anceint power on manetric while crobat used sludge bomb on it. my Medicham then used pyshic on manetic and with focus energy still activated it did a critical hit. Right after this attack, focus energy wore off, and i told it to use it again.. vunerable to 1 attck

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:31 PM
OOC: areodactyal should faint, being a rock/flying and getting hit by thunder. Rock is not resistant to electric.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:32 PM
OOC:manetirc is a weak pokemon, and aerodactly being ancient has higher than usual mods, im sure 2 hits wouldnt be enought to knock out any pokemon, unless they are very weak like azumarill
OOc: btw who's on wut side, i totally forgot and dont feel like looking at every1s profile. Dont feel like u have 2 tell me but if u dont mind...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: actually, areodayctal has been proven to be one of the weakest pokemon that don't evolve, getting just above pokemon like ditto

IC: I had my Lanturn use Ice Beam on the Areodyctal (x4 damage)

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I had my ditto/scizor take they hit, but only intercepted part of the beam... (1/4 damge *bug/ice resistance), my aerodactly fainted but put up a good fight... My wigglytuff jumped of its pokeball, it knew it wanted revenge and immediately used a hyper-beam at lantern while chaging at it with double-edge, ready to mega- kick it when in range...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:38 PM
lanturn backed up, swam around for a moment, and sent a lighting bolt all over the place.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I laughed knowing that all aqua members who had their water pokemon were severly damaged, i knew that she would regret shooting thunder bolts insanely. Wigglytuff managed to hit lantern with hyper-beam before it did much damage, unfortunately saving most of team aquas pokemon... after hyperbeam stunned lantern it's double-edge knock it back not to mention a collosal (not critical jsut powerful) hit from the mega-kick (STAB from Hyper-beam, double-edge, and mega kick). It looked like lantern was going to cry, i knew it may have been my imagination, but i laughed anyway. DIdn't she know not to mess with one of the most wanted criminals in the world? (ex-team rocket leader)

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOC: lecture time, again: I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Lanturn used his 300+ hitpoints to eaisaly go through the hyper beam, then resumed his electric attack...

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Uhh excuse me how did u go through the hyper beam, i mean it stunned you, and with a stab move like that...(sorry didnt mean to powerplay i thought it would jsut make more sense that way, since msot attacks do neways)
OOC: ill change it so it says a girl, and you can take that off your post... Lets just pretend this never happened...)

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Scizor then used psysic on lanturn and starmie used ice beam on areodactal.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OOC:aerodactly alrdy fainted, lol (another free hit for me)
IC: watched as sparks jsut aimlessly shot an icebeam into the thin air. What is wrong with this kid, i thought, but then realized he must be scared of me and be going crazy! Crobat nows the chance to use a shadow ball on that pysich pokemon (starmie)
(im not powerplaying, but if ur char aint scared then prove me wrong lol!)

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
OOC: his brain is fried, and we can hardly read your posts. that, and digimon is on in the other room.

IC: Laturn used Thunder on Crobat to save the Starmie... for some reason...

OOC: LOL, this is more than a battle! this is a riot!!! people who are on the same side fighting each other.. or people on the opposite side saving each other.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Medicham used pysich to save the crobat and redirect it (the thunder at starmie). I laughed, it cried, i smiled, and my wiggly tuff hyperbeam the distracted lantern. She waved, the lantern got a rude awakening.
OC: hey why cant u harldy read my posts?
Ic: did you see that sparks? some1 form the other team tried to save you and look what happened? Even ur enemy felt bad enough to save you b/c he thinks u cant defend yourself... how sad... (*manipulation is my specialy as being a former criminal sindicate leader)

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
OOC: grammer and spelling. more grammer than anything, that's why I can still read pogiforce's posts...P.S. spark's charecter is named Taddon

IC: the lanturn almost got knocked out, but then used Thunder on itself.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 07:10 PM
My ditto/scizor dumped in the thunder's direction, knowing steel types had a total resistance to thunder, and stopped lantern form healing itself. He then used metal claw and slammed lantern's lamp. Then he pinched lantern's cheeks and slapped it silly... i said how cute, wigglytuf laughed and ran toward starmie and did a final megakick right in starmie jewel, cracking it, which caused wigglytuff and I to crack up, laughing at the patheitc pokemon...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: thats ground that is resistant to electric not steel. you would have taken damage

IC: an odd fire burned in Lanturn's eyes, and it zapped itself hard, replenishing all HP. it backed up, and used surf on the ditto

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 07:22 PM
ditto/scizor easily fly over it and the double-team it used before to raise evasivness before served its purpose. Crobat, being very funny and mischievious, then sludgebombed sparks and the lantern's trainer's newish looking clothes, it was a very funny, and to be honest quite sad sight... lol

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I returned starmie and sent out swampert and told him lvl this place and as he used a earthquake that could destroy a mountaim. The lanturn looked like it was hit hard I just snickered.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Lanturn was so angry, he shocked himself, returned his health, and used Thunder on Crobat. my cloths were poison proof thank goodness, so the instant they got wet, the sludge would come off...

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
My scizor/ditto picked up my wigglytuff, and my medicham used pyschic to float quickly before the earthquake hit, my crobat simply flew above the ground, after dodging the ever so inaccurate thunder, (I used my ballons to inflate myself in my costume and laughed at how stupid all the other trainers were getting hit by earthquake, even the trainer who assigned his own pokemon to do it) and sludgedbombed, shadowballed, and used toxic on swampert, then it used aircutter knowing it had STAB and was a supereffective hit. I was almost embarrassed at how clumsy sparks was with his choice of pokemon, after i almost knocked out his starmie with the same pokemon (crobat). Crobat then used a toxic attack on lantern, knowing once the poison sunk it no matter ho many time lantern healed itself the poison would only get stronger, it also knew that they sludgedbombed it used before as a joke actually came in handy as a way to stop certain some1s in their tracks.
OOF:Too bad his shoes werent so "poison proof" as the rest of his outfit although knowing by logic that poison proof in his own words wre simply poison proof, preventing infection, not a shield of armor to prevent a stain...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I decided that 1 vs 2 was boring, and threw out my Blaziken. Blaziken used Blaze kick on the ditto, and I had Lanturn use ice beam on the Crobat.

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I returned all my pokemon and left I was bored and waited for archie to get finished.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 07:46 PM
ditto quikcly dropped wigglytuff after the earthquake was done, and transformed into balzekein, with the double-teams still intact (which raised his evasiveness to full potential) it easily avioded the blazekick gitting it a chance to use one of its own. Medicham then used pysic on the fighting pokemon knowing it had a type advantage... wigglytuff then taunted blazekin by patting its errhm...*lower back,* while medicham held it back with pysich ever so angering it, i returned my crobat right before the icebeam hit... and then had wigglytuff really do a most powerful hyperbeam, and this time it promised not to miss... ever again!

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
both dodged the shots (though Blaziken showed off doing it) and Lanturn used Surf while Blaziken used Aerial ace on the ditto/blaziken

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:03 PM
after ditto was assaulted, ditto managed to switch places with the actual Blaziken and push it in the way, and after laying a few more fighting type moves, no-one including lantern could tell which was which. Crobat then snuck up behind lantern and used a sludgebomb, and shadow ball. Even though Lantern managed to doge the attacks, we could all see the poison started to take efeect from before...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:05 PM
OOC: you said you copied a normal Blaziken. mine is blacker than a starless night

IC: Lanturn eisaly tageted the opponent Blaziken, and used Surf on it. it then ate a psncureberry

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:07 PM
OOC: umm escuse me, i never said normal blazeken, and ditto always transforms into what it sees, so it did transform into a duplicate blazeken. Crobat had secretly before switched the psncureberry with a brncureberry, and watch as lantern ate it confusedly...

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Archie came back with a fleet of electrodes and Golem as they ran in the middle of all the pokemon and then they exploded. I then counted there were 32 golems and 100 electrodes.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I immediatley saw the pokemon and had my starmie teleport me out of the cave, and back at the entrance, after hastily returning my pokemon... I saw the cave collapse as the silly and stupid archie and sparks, who hadnt tried to flee, kill themselves as either the explosion/ rumble of loose rocks,under my prediction, killed them as well as every1 else. I felt bad that I couldnt have embarassed the Lnatern and the trainer's pokemon anymore, but knew them dieing was a better ending for them anyway...

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:22 PM
OOC: spark's charecter is named Taddon. didn't I already say this?

IC: "that was cheap" I said form behind the trainer, my sableye on my shoulder, and my Lanturn and blaziken safley at my side

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:24 PM
OOc: i know but hard to remember all these char's names especially when i was focused on beating you... as a rper, you also need to explain how you got out... didn't I already say this? =)

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC: my sableye can teleport.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:36 PM
OOC: Thanks for mentioning it AFTER I had to BEG it out of you, and you call yourself and rper and criticize me... I wont continue to mention your flaws if you stop mentioning mine... Deal? Thank you... =)
Oh, and btw i put the OOC: at the top so you wouldnt be able to criticize me on that either. (I also had captial letters and grammer mechanics incase you were wondering, I don't want to be nagged again now do I?) =) *Have fun and follow the rules*
*Smiles sweetly* :D

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM
OOC: I mentioned it can teleport a while ago. a few pages back actually. the math is not hard. and yes, I do call myself a RPGer, after about 2000 posts, most of them here.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:43 PM
OOc: I noticed you have called yourself this very (lets just say modestly), but why couldn't you have actually have mentioned it while you were supposedly getting teleporting and not after it happened. I would feel even more embarrased for you if you changed it now so you could lie and say that I was lieing as your only defense to realize the truth about your hipocritical evidence agianst you.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:45 PM
OOC: I do not lie. lieing is a pathetic way to hide the truth. and the truth is I expected you to do the math.

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:48 PM
That is like me expecting you to do, well anything, but as I can see that those things can't be accomplished there is no use talking to you. Tah tah, waves with that gorgoeus smile of his, charming even you...
(power playing is during an rp so smiling they way i charmed you isn't powerplaying, just incase I confused you)

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM
OOC: enough with the arguing, it's getting late, and I want some magor bloodshed before I have to go to bed..

IC: I teleported away, to a nearby desert. there, I trained my Lanturn aginst Ground types

kirby00
May 15th, 2004, 08:58 PM
If you want bloodshed then, why didnt you jsut ask, my starmie also teleported me to a mysterious desert, which just happened to be right next to this "Lantern trainer", and his Lantern. My starmie used raindance then thunder, then pyshich, then hydro-pump, then pyshich over and over until, well you know what happens after something with gills isnt even in the water does...

Sparks_67
May 15th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Archie and me left the base and went to aquas under water base to get grunts out there to find eclipse and seth.

Flygon trainer
May 15th, 2004, 09:10 PM
OOC: I prefer the bloodshed I give my charecters... or NPCs..

IC: Lanturn took Hydro pump and thunder, and Sableye took the psychics. "would you mind leaving?" I asked coldly

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I said okay... sent out wigglytuff, "give lantern a huge hug before we go... you know how much you'll miss it... getting beat up by you..." Crobat comes out and gives a goodbye kiss to lantern's trainer right on the lips... I return my pokemon, and have starmie lightly spray your pants as if you peed youself... starmie teleports me and we leave...

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 10:20 AM
I shook off the water, because my equipment was pretty much poke-proof. sometimes, I had to love myself for stealing from everybody that had hired me... "I'm glad I didn't bring this one out-" I said, getting out the pokeball that I had taken from my base. "If this one came out, all he** would have broken loose.. especially cause she's immune to ice..."

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 04:09 PM
what are you talking about? hey where ahs seth been, he hasnt posted recently...

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: research shows that pogiforce is hardly ever on during the weekends. and, you'll see what I'm talking about,once I judge the moment is right

IC: I wandered through the desert, my lanturn never attacking, but taking huge amounts of damage by ground types. after a while of working like that, the damage caused by ground attacks started dropping...

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 04:43 PM
*neways why dont you jsut tell me so I dont think you are trying to freak me out or something worse...* I alrdy said it wasnt meant to insult you, and my invitations to my: ACCEPT EVERY1 club is proof of that...

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: sparks says for both of us to shut up and post something relevant... also, he says if we keep bickering, heads will roll

IC:finally, my Lanturn's training payed off. He became virtually immune to ground, but would still take major damage from exepionally skilled pokemon with ground moves... like the Swampert

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 04:53 PM
read wut i wrote in the "Trainer Stories".. hope u agree*

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Some aqua members found the life signs of eclipse and seth. They figuored seth would harder to capture so they went for eclipse in the desert. I went with to keep them from failing this SIMPLE DEED.

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Uses starmie to read minds with its pyshic abilities of those of the mysterious aqua members.. it reads Taddon's mind first and realizes that he plans to captures Eclipse and Seth... after it explains this to me, I remember that lanter and its trianer r in the same desert and immediatly teleport back there... I explain as much as I can to her, and tell her we cant fight anymore... unless she wants to loose... (j/k)

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"why should I listen to you?" I asked in the emotionless tone that I had perfected. "all you have proven to me is that you are a liar, and you only have intention to cause harm to me and my pokemon" and with that, I took off into the sandstorm...

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 05:14 PM
my starmie read my mind and used pysich to paralyz the trainer. It then showed invisions of the same it saw when it was mind reading... I awaiting her reaction...

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 05:16 PM
The aqua members found esclipse and threw a net surronding her.

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 05:20 PM
the visions got blocked by the net, and I felt pain rocket through my body, paralyzing me even further.. My lanturn thundered the Starmie, completly oblivious to the fact I was being kidnapped.

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 05:21 PM
My medicham came out of its ball and used mind-read.. it saw eclipse trapped in the net and told starmie... starmie teleported us 3 there, we only hoped lantern and her trainer had believed uss by now... but jsut as starmie was about to be thundered my ditto popped out and turned into medicham, using pyshcyic to redirect it to lantern, knowing even tho lantern was too slow to figure out what happened, healing it would be necessary...

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I grabbed eclipses net and we flew off. Then 4 aqua admions came and stopped kirby.

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
The lanturn finally noticed that I had been kidnapped, and used waterfall to catch up. once he reached the same hight as the helicopter, he used Ice beam on it.

OOC: I have a blind lanturn... :laugh:

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 05:41 PM
My starmie killed all the aqua members with a raindance then a thunder each, and my medicham used pyshich to slowly and careful bring eclipse down, when she reach the ground i said " U owe me 1!"

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"thanks" I said in the same tone, getting the net off me. My sableye jumped on my shoulder, jumped up, and grabbed my Lanturn, then landed on the ground next to me. I returned the Lanturn to it's pokeball, and walked off...

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Archie jumped out of the helicopter and grabbed eclipse then sent out abra and teleported away.

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 07:02 PM
When we re-matialised back at the Aqua base, i was struggeling pretty hard aginst Archie's grip, but he was stronger than i was.. in a suprise move, I threw him off, and bolted down the hall

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM
starmie sensed it w/ its natural pyshic abilities, teleported there and teleported eclipse and all his pokemon to safety at my R's base... my starmie then teled me there, and i quickly explained she is ok to my members, my members also vowed to protect her at all costs if archie/aqua/magma/any1else tried to hurt her or any1 else in the base. (we were basically invincible) :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
''YOU REALLY OWE ME THIS TIME'' I SAID TO ECLIPSE'

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"have you forgotten I have a sableye and a metagross? the instant i got out my pokemon, it'd be no problem" I said, having my Sableye teleport me to a waterfall, which was near the aqua base, but I'd see them coming before anything happened... "I really hate team rocket" I muttered under my breath, as I let all but the mysterous pokemon out... Blaziken started swimming around with Lanturn (I taught him to swim, but I couldn't do anything about the weakness) and Sableye and Metagross started using Psychic on each other. Meganium wandered over to a nearby fruit tree, and started eating the fruit.

OOC: yes, I'm keeping this mystery pokemon totally secret until i have to bring it out..

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 03:08 PM
my starmie telepatheically explained she owed me 1 b/c my rockets would protect her, so that if she was captured again, and if they took away pokemon she wouldnt need to worry, as we would save her. Starmie then asked why she hated team rocket...
Medicham couldnt stand the suspense and read the trainer's mind with mind read to find out the secret pokemon... It told me and the other R's members... We laughed at how pathetic it really was, after all the suspense she kept us through...

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I ignored the message, and made sure the Medicham got a false reading because of my sableye. I glansed around, searching.. I came here a lot, always for a sole reason...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Great archie we need to capture her but how with that annoying rocket pest. Archie sent me to the waterfall were eclipse was some grunts. We saw the meganuim and through a net and knocked it out with some narcission piosion.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
He had picked a really bad time to strike me. suddenly, an explosion of water came from the pool near the waterfall, and a pair of invisable pokemon slammed into the grunts, taking them out.

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 03:41 PM
If you really dont want my help.. then dont show you do by stop losing... my medicham telepatheically told her, I knew she wasnt worth saving but that wasnt a reason for ehr pokemon to suffer... and if her pokemon were loyal to her then I would have to save her too, or they would never forgive me... I took-on the duty with frusteration, but knew it ahd to be done...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I threw out a koffing and told him smokescreen and then a seviper came to eclipse and stuck its fangs in her leg.

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 03:55 PM
my starmie yet again teleported me with 2 of my R's members...(rogue members cuz of seth i had to make it former rockets, so r is short for kirby's former rocket/rogue members) they sent out a ninetales, and a Rapidash (as i captured for them before), they each orded a fireblast at koffing and seviper, while my starmie used pyshic knowing it would be extra strong on poison types... i tossed a antidote to eclipse out of pity, not for her but her pokemon, that they had her as her trainer... (not for meanness, but b/c in this rp the 2 chars seem to hate eachother but still *at least mine* want to be friends, in the end)